Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 **ARREST** #38

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well did she rent another car Feb 3rd?
I think that's more likely than an accomplice at this point because look what I just noticed in the CBS Denver article:
"The El Paso County Sheriff’s Office is asking anyone who saw Letecia in Pace or Pensacola between Feb. 3-5, to call their tip line at 71+-520-6666 or email tips@elpasoco.com

A gag order in place prevents the sheriff’s office from commenting further on the case."
Remains Believed To Be Gannon Stauch Found In Florida

ETA: Sorry, things are moving fast today. But that's where the Feb 3-5 comes from!

Last edited:
The thought that TS killed Gannon on Monday afternoon, then returned days later to move his body to Pensacola, Florida doesn't add up to me. A body being dead for days is a gruesome sight, even if it was cold at the time. There is no need to move his body that far for a sloppy disposal in a far away location.

TS idea of returning to retrieve Gannon days after his death seems odd. It is highly risky, and she would be paranoid of being tracked. And if she was worried about the disposal site, why not just cover up better at the original location.

Unless there is an unknown person; the list of potential accomplices is small.

I think it is very possible that Gannon was alive on Monday, and someone was responsible for taking him to Florida, then or in the days after. And he died in a second person's hands.

'Why are you saying Gannon is dead?' He is not dead. We are going to find Gannon.'

A possibility.

You are saying what I am thinking. Who would do this for her? And why wouldn't they dispose of him in a way that he would never be found? I have so many questions. If she transported a dead body in any rental car wouldn't cadavier dogs hit on the car?

How do you go through the trouble of taking him to florida and no throw him in the everglades? Thank god she's dumb.
I live in Florida and this place where they found his body is well traveled and ive been there many times,as fgar as the everglades go, its pretty dry right now and there isn't a lot of places you could get too that you wouldn't be seen, either way im perplexed on how someone put him there and noone saw them.

I think this makes it harder for the prosecution to prove. Reasonable doubt. There are no witnesses from FL on that list. I don’t think LE saw this coming. Even people who thought she was guilty are saying FL??? WTH!? 1375 x 2 is more than 960 no matter how u do the math.
In her warped mind, maybe she thought leaving him so far from Colorado gave credence to one of her claims that he went with someone. Someone who got tired of molesting him and killed him, something like that.

“SANTA ROSA COUNTY, Fla. -- Deputies say the body found of the side of a Santa Rosa County road Tuesday afternoon has tentatively been identified as 11-year-old Gannon Stauch.

[SBM]

Santa Rosa County Sgt. Rich Aloy said Tuesday that a road construction worker discovered the body around noon, just off Highway 90 near the Escambia River bridge.

Authorities have not said how Gannon’s body got there.

[SBM]”
View attachment 239403 View attachment 239405
Deputies: Body found in Santa Rosa County tentatively ID'd as 11-year-old Colorado boy

Location of the Escambia River Bridge:
3001 US-90, Milton, FL 32571
Google Maps
Was she trying to put him in the river that is there? IMO

Just for the record because I’ve seen people a little confused about the geography of Florida, the area Gannon was found is the very northwest of Florida. It would take over 9 hours to drive from where Gannon was found to Miami or south Florida. Also, in the winter that area of Florida is obviously still warmer than much of the country but fairly mild so it wouldn’t be like a decomposition extravaganza or anything that would be worth driving from Colorado for.

I'm curious how they identified him so fast - like what was found with his body? DNA would take longer IMO. Something clued them in as we have missing children in Florida - I really am shocked he was here - I was certain he would be found on/in/near water.
JMO
It looks like the found him on the 17th which means it took 3 - almost 4 - days to identify him, right? You would know better than I would... that's quick, huh?

If he was dumped near the bridge over a river, I wonder what caused him to not be dumped into the river as opposed to just on the side of the road near river. Maybe locals can say... is this a busy road? Is it possible they were afraid of someone coming upon them while they dumped him?

I am SO worried about the condition of his body because it has been so hot lately. But I am optimistic that the people who found the body called it in as a “deceased juvenile male”. That means he was somewhat identifiable. Praying they find evidence.

Shocking! How did he get there? Unfortunately most video will be gone as they recycle after 30 days. :( I am thankful they found him and pray they can find out how he died and evidence that will put Tee with him there. Rosetree I am guessing his clothes may have been the reason they figured out it was him? They cannot say much as it is an ongoing investigation but I hope we can hear more. Now they have absolute certainty and the family can put him to rest, that poor little soul. My heart hurts over this.

If the body was found on March 17, and the Santa Rosa sheriff already on March 18 were in contact with the El Paso sheriff, how could they so quickly suspect that it was the body of GS? In what shape were the body? Was there something on/near the body to indicate that it was GS?
Dental records?
Rest In Peace, little Gannon.

Why drive 40 hours to hide someone in a populated area when you had the whole Rockies with areas of very low population with much less of a chance of someone stumbling upon the person you’re hiding?
because she thinks that she is smarter than everybody else.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TreeofLife