Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 **ARREST** #39

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
On the subject of burner phone, did NOT ONE person call her and wonder where the hell she is in those missing hours? Did she silence her phone, call forwarding to burner and leave smart phone at home, disengage the gps? Just thoughts? Nobody turns off the phone in a crisis.
IMO TS picked a fight with AS over LH staying at the home and left shortly after he got home.. In TS mind, you don't answer the phone when you're mad at someone.??

I wanted to watch the Cousin It interview again and within the first 3 seconds I noticed something I hadn't before. I know we have all discussed, dissected this interview from the moment it was release, so I am sure this is nothing new for any of you, but........literally the way she introduces herself she says "I am LS, which is Gannon's stepmother".

That says a ton to me. I think most of us would say, "My name is (insert name) and I am Gannon's stepmom."

That is a major sign of distancing.

Ugh, she makes me so sick.

RIP, Gannon.
Stepmother = Evil Stepmother (Think Disney stepmothers)
vs. Stepmom = my other Mom or my Dad's wife

Also definitely not the grammar of a person with a genuine Doctorate of Education (or anything, really). And yet, she was calling herself Dr. Stauch on Insta. What a classic narcissist.

That's right, Denvergirl! Only I didn't put two and two together. I thought they were on because of some special expertise. It did not enter my mind at all that she could have dumped his poor body elsewhere.
I'm wondering if they are on the list for the forensics of the 2nd rental car. If it's true she was arrested at a rental car place. If he was in a second rental car, with the way decomp is, there has to be evidence.

These other children had to witness abuse. There was definitely an escalation and when she went too far she tried to cover it up with murder. Now from the arrest warrent it seems like she shot him and cut him up? Who are her parents? Does anyone have background info?
I didn't think the arrest affidavit was released yet.
It is now ?

5 people , all dragged along for that interview . All her supporters , wonder where they were are at her court appearance . Did they actually believe her when others looking on could clearly see barefaced lies ?
Interesting, seeing that the interviewer himself, in his Twitter, said it wasn't planned she just happened to grab him and asked if he'd like to do an interview. And they are oh wow all these family members of hers on hand.

No, big game hunters DO NOT drag an animal body to a creek or stream and bleed into the water. Typically the animal is gutted and bled out on site. Many people use the heart/ liver, leaving not much for scavengers. Even smaller big game like deer are a challenge just to get to a vehicle.
Yes, the game hunters in my family DO!

And may I add that our family hunting cabin borders state game lands that have a fast running creek. The heart is saved as proof of a good shot, and the remaining organs (bowels, kidneys, lungs, etc) are left behind for scavengers. The deer come back already gutted, with minimal blood and ready to hang.

I am not a hunter, but its sure been a part of my life. And I sure do have a way with preparing venison ;)

No, big game hunters DO NOT drag an animal body to a creek or stream and bleed into the water. Typically the animal is gutted and bled out on site. Many people use the heart/ liver, leaving not much for scavengers. Even smaller big game like deer are a challenge just to get to a vehicle.

Yes there's a reason why it's referred to as 'dead weight'. Very difficult to carry a dead body.

I feel like an old fool. I believed she believed herself in her first self-attempted exorcist head spinning interview. I am so stupid.

Don't blame yourself, because she put on such a crazy show that you and countless others were fooled. We had all just come off of the sad Heidi Broussard case where the poor beanie-wearing SC sounded so strange and guilty and got "jumped" by many - so we were naturally all reticent to point fingers quickly -

Maybe but the evidence is going to point to her. She has already made claims of LE violating her rights, chasing her instead of the real perp, telling judge in SC she wasn’t running from them, and then her shenanigans in Kansas. I can just see where this is going....moo
I think the evidence already points to her, and considering the charges is probably overwhelming.

I'm sure she will put the blame on everyone else and claim her rights were violated and do everything else she has been doing to try to hinder the investigation since the first day when she tried to convince LE that Gannon ran away.

The only thing she has left to do is make it more complicated than it has to be.

Hopefully her attorney can convince her to give in and just plead guilty. It doesn't sound that way though. It would be typical for TS to make sure Gannon's family has to endure a trial, and add another year or two to their pain and grief.

Imo

JMO

I don't know how jails and prisons work, but if commissary accounts are a real thing, not a single penny should make its way into her account. It should go straight to her victims.

I do know how they work, having worked as a GED teacher in both - a certain percentage of the money on their books can be removed, not all, in most states and jurisdictions. But you know, this horrible person is probably already receiving love letters and pledges of money from maniacs like the ones into Chris Watts.

Is this on tape? Hopefully he releases the unedited clip

I saw it the first time I watched the interview. I don't think he ever edited it & ran it from start to finish. It was eye opening & devastating. Check out Spencer's feed or YT to see it. It's painful to watch for MANY reasons!

MOO

I am trying to catch up. Still about 15 pages behind. Thing that keeps coming to my mind is a large cooler with wheels. Checked the temps between January 27-Feb 3rd in CS. Only nights it didn't drop below freezing were the 1st and 2nd of Feb. It got quite warm during the daytime those days(up to 60), but in the right area(heavily shaded) with ice a cooler would preserve well imo. I know some have felt he was in water. This is my feeling on why some felt water. Sweet, sweet Gannon you deserved so much better.

And to expand on this because I felt it wasn't clear what I was saying. If she ensured he was totally frozen before moving him that may explain why she was able to move him and not deal with odor of decomposition. He would have unthawed as she drove, but decomp would have been minimal still. I cannot imagine driving over a 1,000 miles with a human body a week into decomp. This is so disturbing. All jmo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mhernan1215