Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 **ARREST** #39

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
If each count is conditional on a specific weapon, then yes.

I think that is the case, and Gannon’s body showed injuries consistent with those weapons.

I did think the truth was worse than we could imagine, and today’s developments appear to have made that a reality.

Now we await the arrest affidavit.
@MassGuy, Do you think these new charges will have any bearing on releasing the Arrest Affidavit?

If she took the body to Fl she must have stashed it somewhere cold first then moved it way later. How on earth could a random person have IDed body as “male” after 3 months in the baking sun! Maybe just based on clothes and hair. Does anyone know what a body would look like in sun n heat after 3 months?

You’d think they would have searched any car she had access to including her kid’s right away. Does anyone know when they searched vehicles?

How do we get to three months at all--especially if she "moved it way later"?

I am in Pensacola and am mind boggled at finding out that he was found just across the bay. I am planning on visiting the site to set up a memorial for Gannon this weekend; as long as it won't interfere with LE investigation.

The bridge is not used by people outside the area. It is on the old Hwy 90 that runs the entire northern part of Florida. Most travelers use I-10 (a few miles south down the water way). I feel like she would have to had to know the area or someone from the area.
bbm
Thank you for planning to do that for Gannon !!
How kind of you. :)
I think many of us here if not everyone think that's wonderful.
((( HUGS )))

I can’t imagine she did this. It would take a lot of time and strength and be a mess. Too much risk given her timeline. I agree, if a sharp object was used, it was to stab
... or to make his body easier to fit in a container. You can't imagine it because you are a warm-hearted and decent human being, TS is not. She did that evil then was able to smile for the camera.

After reading the written charges I realized I was absolutely wrong. She is being charged with all 3 weapons. Maybe it's wishful thinking, but I am hoping charges will be adjusted before trial. Only because I hope that poor boy didn't endure the extreme torture the charges imply. It is my belief that she will spend the rest of her life in prison, as she should. But I am holding out hope that he didn't suffer beyond what any of us could even imagine, my mind just won't go there.

To be clear, the charge here indicates she stabbed him to death. She may have shot him, but at this point I doubt it, likely was in possession of a firearm during the murder. And she likely beat him with that 2x4. But she killed him with the knife.

ETled-4UUAAG_wY.jpg
To be fair, it says the same thing with regard to firearm and blunt object on the previous page.

Let us remember Ussa is also present on the witness list. This entity covers Budget, Enterprise, and Avis among other discounted vendors.
Im thinking because AS is military, they probably had their checking/savings accounts and possibly car loans thru USAA. And like some credit unions, they would get discounts on car rentals because of that. Just a hunch. I have 2 family members who have worked for years at USAA in San Antonio, another big military town.
MOO

Here is an interactive weather site set on Pensacola, Fl. You can see both February and March, 2020 daily / nightly highs and lows temperatures.

https://www.accuweather.com/en/us/pensacola/32501/february-weather/328165

ETA: I am thinking that, like others have said, it does seem like a strange place to leave a body. But, I'm wondering if TS had to leave the body behind sooner than she had planned. If she was beginning to notice an odor in the car that was growing stronger, the longer she drove, it might have been becoming unbearable. Maybe she was worried about the possibility of being pulled over by a police officer where she would have to communicate through her open driver's window. She only drove about 56 miles from the border of Florida when she decided to drop the body off... on the side of a highway, much less... why?
And, I wish we knew the times on that record slip... I think she must have reached that bridge at night.
JMO

Last edited:
Do we know if LE in FL found the body and contacted CO - or could she have confessed and given up the general location and LE worked together to narrow it down?
All news reports say law enforcement in Florida contacted Colorado authorities after his body was discovered.

It appears that someone may have come across it, as opposed to a confession leading them there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member