Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 **ARREST** #39

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Cat litter?
Lime (but I think that will dissolve most substances? )

Space Saver bags? There's at least one brand that is basically a HUGE Ziploc bag.
Her objective would have been to keep it as dry as possibly, to prevent leaks and odors, so, something waterproof. Space savers sound like they fit the bill. Lime dissolves okay but she was not trying to dissolve, she was trying to and apparently succeeded in hiding this right out in the open.. poor wronged woman, forced to leave er home by her the first wife, forced to live in a hotel out of suitcases which apparently contained no clothes... possibly wheeled it into an open foyer in broad daylight and at night it stayed in her hotel room until she moved back to SC in probably yet another rental car, rented under another name, 'stopped to see some people along the road', maybe... all in a day's work for an assassin, a black widow. No remorse.
Zombie woman.
Without empathy, sympathy or compassion.

As to those searches---could he have been hidden there at one point---before she moved him and drove back towards NC?
I think that’s entirely possible. It’s like they knew he was there (even though he wasn’t).

When we learned about that rental car, I thought the door was open to her having moved his body (it was still pretty unlikely in my mind).

Now I’m convinced that was the purpose of the rental, although I’m unsure how this all went down.

I wouldn’t be surprised to discover that she moved the body on a couple occasions, ultimately loading him into a suitcase and taking him with her on her way to South Carolina.

his body wasn't found under the bridge, its actually at the beginning before the road actually goes up into the bridge, the deputy walks over the guard tail and over the rocks and down into the bushes so he was out in those weeds a little ways.

Thank you, I see what you are saying now. Those rocks would be pretty difficult to walk on carrying a heavy object!

SBM
Assaulting him with a blunt object and stabbing him was the rage-related attack.

If he was in fact shot, that happened after they left in the truck together, and the shooting was obviously planned/premeditated.

If he was shot, that was cold-blooded murder.

JMO.

Could the "Blunt object" ALSO be the "sharp object" ?? Anyone know? Would they list the object in 2 different uses (or forms) that way? Ex- A hockey stick that breaks, then is sharp? Or a fire poke? Can be both a blunt object or a stabbing object?

I don't know if the billboard is still the same as what shows on Google Earth, because I couldn't read it on the video of where they found Gannon..but I found the one on GE kind of a weird fluke I suppose but it says DIVORCE...normally I wouldn't give this a second thought but given who they're dealing with, it could be a "take that!" If it is not the same billboard I apologize but it looked like the same layout from what little I could see.

Cat litter?
Lime (but I think that will dissolve most substances? )

Space Saver bags? There's at least one brand that is basically a HUGE Ziploc bag.

Thank you, I see what you are saying now. Those rocks would be pretty difficult to walk on carrying a heavy object!
a hard plastic tote would be easier to drag and/or push across those rocks. He weighed less than 100 lbs.

OMG
Charges added (did not catch them all) eight in total
Fire arm charges
Blunt Object
Knife
In my mind, the enhancements do nothing but bolster the theory that there was a rage assault Sunday followed by his murder Monday.

Given the likelihood of multiple weapons being used, it's more likely than not that he was violently attacked multiple times.

It makes a lot more sense that the initial attack that occurred was rage-related, and the murder was subsequent.

GS appeared to be somewhat slow/sluggish moving to the truck in that video on Monday morning.

He was also crying in pain on that video she posted to her FB.

Both of those support the idea that he was injured somehow on Sunday night.

I absolutely believe that she inflicted some type of blunt force trauma on him Sunday night.

I'm also leaning toward her stabbing him on Sunday night, too…that would explain a purported "pool of blood" being found in the house.

There's no way she could have shot him in the house on Sunday night, though, because we saw him walking out to the truck Monday morning.

Assaulting him with a blunt object and stabbing him was the rage-related attack.

If he was in fact shot, that happened after they left in the truck together, and the shooting was obviously planned/premeditated.

If he was shot, that was cold-blooded murder.

JMO.
Did she really use all those objects or was that a general charge? I thought the charge was Blunt force, fire arm, knife, "OR"not "and" sharp object. Like she used one of those. But they won't be specific on telling us which object it was. The details are still under a gag order. And also I don't think she threw the suitcase off of a bridge she hid it under the bridge in a small crevice in I live not far from that bridge. At night it is very dark and there's not a lot of traffic on that bridge in the late hours she easily could have just pulled up right where the bridge lifts off the ground and starts to go over the water and just dragged the suitcase across the rocks under the bridge and then took off . The I 10 exit is just a few miles away.

Did she really use all those objects or was that a general charge? I thought the charge was Blunt force, fire arm, knife, "OR"not "and" sharp object. Like she used one of those. But they won't be specific on telling us which object it was. The details are still under a gag order. And also I don't think she threw the suitcase off of a bridge she hid it under the bridge in a small crevice in I live not far from that bridge. At night it is very dark and there's not a lot of traffic on that bridge in the late hours she easily could have just pulled up right where the bridge lifts off the ground and starts to go over the water and just dragged the suitcase across the rocks under the bridge and then took off . The I 10 exit is just a few miles away.

These are definitely distinct charges.
Each one has been filed separately.
8 separate sentence enhancers/charges, not just a single additional charge throwing all three in the hopper together.

If you listen to DDA Allen in his presser this afternoon, he uses the word "and" vs "or" when discussing the firearm, knife, and blunt object charges.

All 8 of these special enhancements were only filed today, i.e., AFTER the autopsy was completed.

The DA doesn't have to try to guess what injuries GS suffered.
At this point, he knows.

To me, it's pretty clear that the ME found evidence of multiple injuries on GS's body, caused by multiple weapons.

JMO.

Last edited:
I will fall asleep tonight, like many nights over the past 1 1/2+ months, thinking of sweet Gannon. His infectious smile, those wide brown eyes, playing video games, and telling corny jokes! I've been praying that he would light the way for someone to find him, and this week that happened.

Gannon, you didn't deserve any of what she said or did to you and I am so very sorry for what you had to endure. You were brave and your spirit lives on in all of the people that you knew during your 11 years and so many that you never even met. You have left a mark on my heart for sure. I know that you're running as fast as Sonic and watching over Laina and your Mom & Dad. I know you are at peace now! Rest easy sweet boy.

The first row of the courtroom designated for LS family was empty. Now we know why.

My objectivity has still not returned. It is beyond my comprehension how a big person can hold this much hate and rage for a little boy. Absolutely nothing justifies these actions toward any human. My only gratitude is that Gannon spoke loudly and clearly to get the extra charges added to her previous ones. I also find it to be rewarding that there is not ONE of them she can wiggle out of. One is more serious than the next!

MOO, MOO

I believe that was no earlier than January 29th, late afternoon/early evening. The TV camera was out on the subdivision for the first time, for the vigil. I think it has to be then. They they edit it on the 30th and show it on the 31st. She's probably already gone.

On the 27th, she was not a suspect, he was an 11 year old runaway. On the 28th, once AS comes home, there's a mounting pile of evidence and suspicion. LE talks extensively to AS and LH while LS, apparently, either drives all over the place or goes to some one place to temporarily hide Gannon's body.

On the 29th, if not sooner, AS kicks TS out. Some have said she rented a UHaul that day. At any rate, it's possible she was gone on the 29th, which is the day MSM says that LE said they thought there was foul play but they didn't want Fox to talk about it. Fox complies and LS continues to communicate with the Fox reporter.

I think she probably left on the 30th, before search warrants for her digital footprint, bank statements and credit cards/cash cards could be pulled. My notes say her family appeared to welcome her back home (or close to it) on Feb 4th. Possible she was in SC on the 3rd. After that, she shuts down her FB, invents the various FB Innocents groups, and her family stops participating in bickering on the Find Gannon Groups (mostly they do).

At that point, LE once again knew exactly where she was - but they hadn't gotten the new rental car data (they have her car and HH's car) and didn't yet know her route. Who would have ever thought she'd take him to FLORIDA? LE might have known as early as the 4th-5th but I think it was a bit later.

What a trip.
I wonder if Landon had been in Florida when GS was reported missing. I think she was trying to pin this on her. She went thru ALL this effort, keeping him hidden, driving all the way to Florida, just to leave him on the side of the road? She could’ve found a permanent spot, to ensure his body would never be found during that long drive, but she didn’t even attempt to hide it very well in the end. Makes me think she intended on his body being found, and pinning it on someone who had been in Florida, near that exact area.

These are definitely distinct charges.
Each one has been filed separately.
8 separate sentence enhancers/charges, not one single additional charge.

If you listen to DDA Allen in his presser this afternoon, he uses the word "and" when discussing firearm, knife, and blunt object.

All 8 of these special enhancements were only filed today, AFTER the autopsy was completed.

I think there were findings of multiple injuries on GS's body, caused by multiple weapons.

JMO.
That's just terrible! How could you just go out of your way like that to cover this crime I would have just take him to the hospital and turn myself in for child abuse its just disgusting! She's a sicko. I feel so horrible for Gannon's parents and I feel really bad for Leticias daughter. To have your mom's name and face out there as the biggest monster of all and to know that she killed your stepbrother I really hope she is in therapy.

With everything else going on, I've had to take a break from WS.... This was the worst news to come back to. I am so heartbroken, though I think we all felt this was going to be the outcome. I just now fear it was much worse than we thought. :( I am hoping you all stay safe and healthy! MOO

This is absolutely chilling....
I drive right by that spot all the time going to and from my daughter's house in Pace. The Escambia River Bridge / HWY 90 is very busy so I'm not sure how she was able to put him there. It must've been done in the middle of the night.
I actually drove past that poor child's body a few days ago. Of all the places I thought Gannon could be I never dreamed he'd be dumped in Florida. And I sure never thought he'd be found between my house and my daughter's house.

Just awful and heartbreaking.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member