Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 **ARREST** #40

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am trying to remember (I think I remember this)...did the neighbor tell her first that his ring camera allowed him to see her driveway and she was uninterested? If yes, she would definitely have been planning on getting out of there at that point.

IMHO, she may have had a moving truck on the interview day but that doesn't mean she was let in to move things out. She might have been able to take things but I would guess that Al and the LE organizations would have frowned on it by that point.

I doubt RD said "my camera shows your driveway." Honestly, why would he? But as I said in an earlier comment, I'm not sure we have clear documentation of when RD said what he said to TS much less what he said. JMO

I did listen to the first 30 minutes of the WS YT with Leigh and Tricia. I totally missed the suitcase reference, it does make sense, Gannon would have to be in some sort of container for transport.

I did catch the following:

Leigh was supposed to meet up with her at Starbucks to view the “lie detector” results.

Leigh had not heard back from LS for several days (I believe all Leigh’s calls were unreturned).

Radio silence on LS end, surprise, surprise! Most likely there was never an actual lie detector test and if she passed that machine surely malfunctioned and caused a fire. :eek:o_O:mad:

At some point during Leigh’s phone calls with her, LS said she was suicidal.

Leigh contacted South Carolina authorities for a welfare check but without a current address little could be done.

Leigh took suicide reference seriously as another case ended in suicide for that stepmom (sorry forgot the case but I know seasoned WS will remember and some apparently participated in that search).

Long story short, eventually a minor family member of LS called Leigh and told her the reason LS had been out of touch and cancelled the meeting.

LS was Pregnant and in the Hospital.​

Shaking my head in disgust, she has played the suicidal (poor me) and pregnancy card all at once.

I take that as a direct dig at someone else in the case having a pregnancy that required hospitalization.

LS is good at turning that knife.

Absolute monstrosity of a person.

Assuming this call was at the bequest of LS.

Please go listen for yourselves Websleuths YouTube needs the views as Tricia is trying to reach a milestone for viewers that will allow her channel to do more. I know everyone does not have the time but please try and hit subscribe.

:eek::eek::eek:

Honestly, I feel like she thought she found the perfect spot. I’ve thought through this a bit because it seems she moved his body several times, and wanted to make sure the last time was the last time.

Her first spot in the woods, presumably, didn’t work because they were able to trace her movements, and she knew they would eventually find him. She needed to move him far away from any of the searches, and not tied to her in CO or S.C.

Water would be a bad idea-bodies end up floating, or drifting to shore and end up being found by fisherman or people walking the shorelines. It wouldn’t really help to wash away evidence, considering the weapons charges. Water might wash away DNA, but it won’t erase blunt force trauma or bullet/stab wounds that may have hit bone. I don’t think water was ever a thought for her.

The woods didn’t work the first time, and after the first near miss (IMO), too much danger of hikers or hunters or searchers coming across his remains.

She didn’t just throw him out along the side of the road as she drove along. When I look at the area, she chose pretty well, as far as places to leave a body go.

If she dropped him from the opposite side of the road from where authorities accessed the location, she saw how far down the hill went-rough terrain, rocky and very tall bridge/columns. To someone not familiar with that spot, it looks like a place nobody would really go-no reason for highway workers to trim weeds deep down in a dry ravine-looking area covered in rocks and boulders. No fisherman or boaters, because she dropped him in the dry rocky area up past the river.

If you’re looking at pics where they are pulled over retrieving Gannon’s body, it seems a lot more shallow or easy to spot. However, the last pic shows a more realistic view of what passers by would see. It’s a very tall bridge with a very deep ravine between the two sections, in the middle of a freeway. It’s not a pullout, or a place anyone has any reason to stop-unless of course your a monster dumping the body of a murdered little boy, or the construction crew we were lucky enough to have show up for bridge work.

Thank goodness she was unlucky enough to choose a location that happened to be right in the middle of an area under heavy construction (according to locals). That’s the only thing she didn’t really account for in this location. If not for that, he really may never have been found there.

View attachment 239818 View attachment 239819 View attachment 239820

You’re *

If I have to live with my post forever having my least favorite grammatical error as a typo, I’m at least going to correct it here. Lol

Personally, I don’t think LE would be asking for any sightings of LS by the public if family members were with her during that time. I think nobody they’ve questioned can account for her whereabouts. Therefore I assume the moving truck, family members, etc. from the Jan. 31 interview weren’t involved or even nearby when Gannon was moved. I think Tee went all by herself on the 3rd, picked up his body, drove him to his final resting place, left him there and returned before Feb. 5th. Maybe using stimulants to stay moving and get it done. JMO

I want to know when this moving truck came about? She claimed she was kicked out with no undies. Also claimed her bank accounts were frozen. Who paid for the moving truck? No one saw her unloading her house to a moving truck? Surely authorities would know if she was unloading the house and would have been suspicious?
Exactly! A child disappears while in your care, you act squarely as hell and yet no one thinks it’s odd you have a moving van at your house?

You’re *

If I have to live with my post forever having my least favorite grammatical error as a typo, I’m at least going to correct it here. Lol

It's one of my key phobias and this last week, I've been so prone to typos.

My vision was blurry for a few days and I thought maybe I had a bit of an eye infection (or CV) and then I decided to take out my contacts. I was wearing TWO in one eye. Um. Yeah.

Exactly! A child disappears while in your care, you act squarely as hell and yet no one thinks it’s odd you have a moving van at your house?

I bet people did think it was odd and in the NextDoor SM of the neighborhood, eyebrows must have gone really high. There are 500 active neighborhood members in that (closed) SM group. I think we'll learn more soon enough. Maybe Spencer will go and interview some of them.

When the neighbors are able to say more, we will be able to discuss more.

This video clip from MSM on 2/4 (Denver 7) says RD gave it to authorities on 2/3. But, I think it may have been Sunday the 2nd that RD found it on his camera system when he was up late because he couldn't fall asleep (can't find a link for that). He showed it to AS soon after. AS may have confronted TS then.
MOO

RD showed the footage to Al Stauch on sunday February 2nd. But FBI had already collected neighbors video footage prior to that date based on many other news articles.

Family of missing Colorado boy makes tearful plea after new surveillance video revealed

I did listen to the first 30 minutes of the WS YT with Leigh and Tricia. I totally missed the suitcase reference, it does make sense, Gannon would have to be in some sort of container for transport.

I did catch the following:

Leigh was supposed to meet up with her at Starbucks to view the “lie detector” results.

Leigh had not heard back from LS for several days (I believe all Leigh’s calls were unreturned).

Radio silence on LS end, surprise, surprise! Most likely there was never an actual lie detector test and if she passed that machine surely malfunctioned and caused a fire. :eek:o_O:mad:

At some point during Leigh’s phone calls with her, LS said she was suicidal.

Leigh contacted South Carolina authorities for a welfare check but without a current address little could be done.

Leigh took suicide reference seriously as another case ended in suicide for that stepmom (sorry forgot the case but I know seasoned WS will remember and some apparently participated in that search).

Long story short, eventually a minor family member of LS called Leigh and told her the reason LS had been out of touch and cancelled the meeting.

LS was Pregnant and in the Hospital.​

Shaking my head in disgust, she has played the suicidal (poor me) and pregnancy card all at once.

I take that as a direct dig at someone else in the case having a pregnancy that required hospitalization.

LS is good at turning that knife.

Absolute monstrosity of a person.

Assuming this call was at the bequest of LS.

Please go listen for yourselves Websleuths YouTube needs the views as Tricia is trying to reach a milestone for viewers that will allow her channel to do more. I know everyone does not have the time but please try and hit subscribe.

Oh my word, I need to watch this! I have missed most of the live talks with Tricia because it’s right when I put my babies to bed. Time to go back and watch this one.

I cannot believe she played the poor me martyr card, faked a pregnancy and admitted herself to a hospital. She was desperate for someone to care how all this was affecting HER. Poor LS, having to deal with such a mess. I can’t roll my eyes hard enough.

I cannot remember the words @MassGuy used to describe her in his post last thread, something like brazen and stupid? It was the perfect phrasing, but now I cannot recall the wording.

Well, I don't know how Colorado is doing things, but I can tell you guys that California courts are close to non-operational. We vacated ALL jury trials in my county last week, reset them out in May (for now) and for things like arraignments and juvenile detention hearings that have to be heard, we are making appearances by telephone. Everything is at a standstill.

As far as the counts relating to blunt force and the knife and gun go, I want to make it clear that these charges relate to a living person. So if LS dismembered Gannon, that would be a different charge. And she already has a desecration charge.

I'm going to try and keep up today, so I'm here for legal questions if anyone has them. This DA is losing her MIND at home!!!

Courts are still open. But I know they cancelled all jury trials over a week ago.

State health department clarifies order banning groups of 10 or more - KRDO

It's one of my key phobias and this last week, I've been so prone to typos.

My vision was blurry for a few days and I thought maybe I had a bit of an eye infection (or CV) and then I decided to take out my contacts. I was wearing TWO in one eye. Um. Yeah.

I am notorious for typos! I type as fast as I think, and seldom proofread before hitting send. I normally take the time to re-read and fix before the edit button goes away, but today was just too busy. It’s a problem! Haha

Personally, I don’t think LE would be asking for any sightings of LS by the public if family members were with her during that time. I think nobody they’ve questioned can account for her whereabouts. Therefore I assume the moving truck, family members, etc. from the Jan. 31 interview weren’t involved or even nearby when Gannon was moved. I think Tee went all by herself on the 3rd, picked up his body, drove him to his final resting place, left him there and returned before Feb. 5th. Maybe using stimulants to stay moving and get it done. JMO
bbm
It could be that, or someone(s) keeping their mouths firmly shut.
So LE have to ask for the public to come forward.
I'm struggling a bit with who else had a good idea of what was going on ?

The word "conspiracy" is in the last charge laid.
bbm
Aaaannndd I forgot about that charge.

It sounds like LE are going to charge anyone who assisted TS, or who knew she'd dumped him somewhere, but are suffering from a misguided sense of loyalty.

That is incorrect.
RD watched the video on Saturday night/Sunday morning Feb 2 and gave it to AS who gave it to LE on Feb2.

LS had left the family home well before her TV interview on Friday Jan 31st.
I can’t recall but Were the whole family removed from the house by LE (? Crime scene) and when?

Neighbor with video evidence reacts to Gannon Stauch's stepmom's arrest

“I watched the video. I could slow it down, speed it up. I know he didn`t come home with her. I knew something-- she done something with him or to him."

Drayton started reviewing footage after a knock on the door from the FBI.

"I just kept looking through video-- hundreds of clips-- until I found it."

I believe the FBI got involved January 29nd.

Last edited:

I agree and this ties with the video and the dates LE is investigating now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JayneDrop