Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 **ARREST** #40

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I care about Fido for the daughter. Gannons little sister. While it's a small thing in the grand scheme of this whole mess, the little one could be asking for the dog back and maybe her dad, come hell or high water wants it for her.

I agree, but French Bulldogs are very loyal to children. It just shows the Stepmother pettiness among her other part of her nature, which I will not go into. I can see that little dog staying away from her, not liking her and being a comfort to the little girl and Gannon in their times of fear. Female French Bulldogs see the children as her pups, as my sibling has told me as she has witnessed it. Dogs are very smart regardless of type. My child had Autism,when he visits his Aunty her two dogs leave her side and they walk near him,they alerted one time by barking that he nearly climbed over the fence. My brother has Collie that guards his children with love and loyalty when my child comes over to visit his cousin poor dog get confused, runs back and forth from my boy to the other children when they are sleeping. After our visits poor dog has a big nap.
I hope she, little girl get her loyal pet back.

No child deserves their life to be taken nor to be dumped off a road or bridge like rubbish.
Nor a parents bury their child while they/parents still live.

As a Child I loved the cartoon, "Scooby Doo" one thing it taught me
Monsters there was no such things as those Monsters who do harm.
But some People are the monsters who will do harm.

During this time, keep safe keep the light shining through shadows,
it will guide us through the dark times to the other side.

Gannon
Nearly impossible, even if you do, unless you have an Elephant Memory, you'll still want to ask questions. It's taken me so long to get the first week timeline straight in my mind.

All I can say is that the good people here have discussed every single excruciating detail, for pages. And almost none of us can remember everything, anyway.

Well said

However, there are some things we
are never going to forget, MOO

Hugs! Hubby is currently living in our shed (He calls it "daddy's dog house") as he is a firefighter \medic and my immune system is a disaster. It is so hard!

❤️ I thank him and wish your family health and happiness ( Hey, at least he isn’t in “Daddy’s Doghouse” because of his own doing! )

I see that it's now official in msm that LS put Gannon in a suitcase. I have nothing to add but want to express my disgust at how this case played out.

LS attempted to gaslight people with her interviews and statements and to a certain extent was successful in that she had some of us questioning what appeared to be fact. She had us looking at shadows under the truck and trying to understand the timeline.

In the end though it became clear that LS did exactly what we all think she did. A lesson here is to learn how compelling liars can be. They can look you in the eye and deny, they can spin tales that make you think you're imagining things.

But in the end the evidence and facts will be loud and clear.

BBM:

She was trying to establish alibis on Monday.

She rented the car at the airport on Tuesday.

It makes zero sense for TS to have rented that vehicle unless she thought she needed it to help cover up Gannon's murder.

She either wanted her own car out of LE's sight and reach that day, she had more evidence she wanted to dispose of, or she wanted to revisit the murder site for reasons known only to her at this point.

JMO.

If I were a criminal, I would be worried that a rental car would have location trackers, paper trails, and possibly easier accessibility to LE. But she has proven herself to be an idiot, soooo ‍♀️

I’m with you though, I think she rented the car to hide something, keep AS out of the vehicle she had Gannon in, or to retrieve Gannon’s body to move him to Florida. There is no good reason she rented that car..

I don't know why you quoted the person you quoted. I believe they were talking about AS public statement after his son was found discarded under a bridge.

‘Absolutely devastating time’: Father releases statement after Colorado boy Gannon Stauch is found dead in Florida
I wanted to reflect on AS'S statements and his quiet resolve to be silent until the trial and things that I can't mention here on SM that show a troubling (to me) rise in family members trying to profit on the loss of an innocent life! I am really saddened to see that someone would use this tragedy to raise money for themselves and was heartened to see AS in his humble statement to want to be silent.that was my opinion.

@gitana1, @riolove77 or any other legal eagles out there care to explain?

Would it be possible to charge her with something like assault/battery for the incident that occurred in KS? Would that just be a waste of time/effort because she's not going to be extradited to face those charges?

Not sure if this has been answered. But she would have to be charged where the crime took place and they would be unlikely to charge her before her murder case is over. Because the murder case takes precedence.

I’m not sure what the statute of limitations is though.

Last edited:
It is safe to say that dog is alive since AS demands her return.
AS demanding Sadie’s return to him may be his way to show her she has no control anymore. I think it’s a message to her. He isn’t actually speaking to her anymore. It’s a way to let her know you took mine so I’ll take yours. You are done and I want no part of you. That puppy may be their last connection of them together and he is severing that connection. JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
roiana