Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 **ARREST** #42

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I was having trouble following the timeline, so I took everything that had a timestamp in the affidavit and created a spreadsheet. I added a few notations and a other notable events for different days.

Attachments

• Stauch Probably Cause Timeline.pdf
    134.6 KB · Views: 107
Yes, this is how I feel as well. Once the arrest was made, all bets were off as far as HH not cooperating with LE. Hopefully, HH came around to thinking logically once her domineering mother was placed in cuffs.

Sorry if this has been said.....I'll never catch up.

If we remember that our system of justice is set up not only to punish people for crimes but also to protect us from what those people might do in the future, why should anyone get a bye because she was influenced by her mother's bad behavior?

I'm with you, mommadukes, hoping HH told all she knew once Momma was in handcuffs.
If not, punishment could and should be in the cards for any criminal act.

Let's not forget that “the best predictor of future behavior is past behavior.”

Last edited:
That struck me as odd too. Possibly she kept the cleaning supplies in the store bag they came in as she used them from place to place within the house. She may have placed the bag with the receipt in it in the back of her car, to get rid of along with other evidence. She may have had the cleaning items with her to clean up after disposing of evidence and Gannon's body. Somehow the receipt fell out of the bag and stayed in the car. Moo.
Carpet powder was probably to cover the odor in the SUV. moo

Question regarding the picture that LS text to AS on Feb 14th:

Do you think LS managed to take the picture of Quincy Brown when he was laying in the middle of the road when she stopped her car, or when he was holding her at gunpoint, or after he raped her, or just as he was abducting Gannon after he fell off his bike?? :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes: Say cheese! Good grief, she's a special kind of stupid & evil wrapped up in one bundle of pathetic! :mad:

Imagine AS having to listen to these ridiculous stories?!?!? :eek: His son is missing, he's seen the blood evidence in the house, LS has been MIA for weeks, and in the span of one day he has to listen to LS's CRAZY tales that get worse with each one she tells!! She continued to victimize this poor man over & over again!

#GannonsArmy #GannonStrong

I had to take notes about the car roulette while reading the AA

what a cluster #%* which probably resembles what’s going on in her head at any given moment

i don't get why the white Jetta had to go meet the Tiguan the evening of the 28th? LS had just retrieved it from the airport and presumably was dumping his body. Why did she need HH or anyone else? Her car was drivable and she drove it the next day to the car wash and EPSO

To help her lift the body to move it and to pick up LS so she could “lose the Tiguan somewhere”and leave it so AS and cops couldn’t see or smell it. Remember she said she didn’t remember where she parked it.

They’ll just add that to their case. They were just unaware that she moved him at that point, and it will certainly be part of the trial proceedings.

They thought his remains had likely been scattered, probably by an animal. Ironically, they weren’t wrong.

The investigation doesn’t stop just because charges are filed, and their case has only gotten stronger since then.

BBM

AMEN!

The searches she did on 1/27 beginning at 12:09 AM (Page 22)- 19-21.

- Will humidifier help if exposed to smoke.
- Smoke effects will humidifier help.
- Smoke from fire effects will humidifier help.

Is it possible Gannon suffered some sort of smoke inhalation, at her hands? Trying to dance around discussing that video, but he was coughing. The story of him knocking over a candle and burning the carpet would have been created to cover her own actions, not Gannons?

Question regarding the picture that LS text to AS on Feb 14th:

Do you think LS managed to take the picture of Quincy Brown when he was laying in the middle of the road when she stopped her car, or when he was holding her at gunpoint, or after he raped her, or just as he was abducting Gannon after he fell off his bike?? :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes: Say cheese! Good grief, she's a special kind of stupid & evil wrapped up in one bundle of pathetic! :mad:

Imagine AS having to listen to these ridiculous stories?!?!? :eek: His son is missing, he's seen the blood evidence in the house, LS has been MIA for weeks, and in the span of one day he has to listen to LS's CRAZY tales that get worse with each one she tells!! She continued to victimize this poor man over & over again!#GannonsArmy #GannonStrong

6398.gif

Great post. And imagine living with that whack job for 5 years or more!? And the poor kids, all alone with her. No wonder he “wasn’t that into her.”

To help her lift the body to move it and to pick up LS so she could “lose the Tiguan somewhere”and leave it so AS and cops couldn’t see or smell it. Remember she said she didn’t remember where she parked it.
I hate to think that HH helped her :(
But didn't she have the Tiguan the next day at the interrogation? and had just taken it through a car wash?

I

Is it possible Gannon suffered some sort of smoke inhalation, at her hands? Trying to dance around discussing that video, but he was coughing. The story of him knocking over a candle and burning the carpet would have been created to cover her own actions, not Gannons?
I Never thought he did anything. If anything, she did it probably on purpose, and then said lookwhat you did!!! Just to blame him and shame him and guilt him. She's repulsive. That sweet child.

I think she was more worried about the smell than anything.

I’m still trying to figure out how one lights a carpet on fire, accidentally or otherwise.

Regardless, I don’t see it putting off thick smoke or anything that would cause lung damage via inhalation.

I think she was more worried about the smell than anything.

I’m still trying to figure out how one lights a carpet on fire, accidentally or otherwise.

Regardless, I don’t see it putting off thick smoke or anything that would cause lung damage via inhalation.
Maybe she used a high-powered gun or a big rifle or shotgun or something and wanted to clear the air of the smell and any traces of smoke so if cops brought in dogs they wouldn’t detect gunfire. Or maybe it had something to do with cooking drugs and G found out. Investigating officer who wrote report did not believe the candle fire lie. She said absolutely no evidence of anything like that. Place smelled good like coconut. I think the google searches were to feed the plot line.

I had to take notes about the car roulette while reading the AA

what a cluster #%* which probably resembles what’s going on in her head at any given moment

i don't get why the white Jetta had to go meet the Tiguan the evening of the 28th? LS had just retrieved it from the airport and presumably was dumping his body. Why did she need HH or anyone else? Her car was drivable and she drove it the next day to the car wash and EPSO
She was hiding the Tiguan from both Al & LE, likely because Gannon's body was in the car, along with the bedding and other blood covered items.
Where did she leave the car that night when Harley picked her up?

So many things wrong with her text to the investigators.

1. You don’t do that... especially when you’re the killer.

2. Her grammar, sentence structure, phrasing, word choice, everything...

3. There is definitely something not right with her cognitively or intellectually, or something. I wonder if we'll ever find out what.

She was hiding the Tiguan from both Al & LE, likely because Gannon's body was in the car, along with the bedding and other blood covered items.
Where did she leave the car that night when Harley picked her up?

She says she doesn’t remember. Lmao. The Tiguan had some kind of tracker tho so I’d be surprised if LE doesn’t know.

Can someone catch me up on this?! I've been out of the loop or a few days and been trying to catch up. Confused on a few things:

- Why were they reporting about Florida if the affidavit says the remains of Gannon (God bless him!) were found in Colorado

- Was the video found by the neighbor that was previously hailed as a big break not important?

Please catch me up! Thanks all.

Can someone catch me up on this?! I've been out of the loop or a few days and been trying to catch up. Confused on a few things:

- Why were they reporting about Florida if the affidavit says the remains of Gannon (God bless him!) were found in Colorado

- Was the video found by the neighbor that was previously hailed as a big break not important?

Please catch me up! Thanks all.
The affidavit said he was murdered in his bedroom, which is obviously Colorado.

At the time it was written, Gannon’s body had yet to be found. They did think his body was likely in the areas they were searching, but couldn’t imagine that she would actually take it with her.

The video is still important, as it shows when Gannon and TS left that morning, and the time they returned back home.

But no, it wasn’t as important as everyone thought it would be, as it does appear that Gannon made it home. The video just didn’t capture it clearly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JayneDrop