Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 **ARREST** #42

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The AA predates GS body recovered in Florida, and obviously before investigators had any credible information leading them to Florida.

The AA was actually to support that GS was a victim of homicide -- killed by LS in his bedroom located in El Paso County, Co.

There was evidence of LS traveling to Douglas County, as well as a particleboard located there with blood confirmed to belong to GS.

The first-degree murder charge would have gone forward as written-- whether or not GS body was ever located. According to the AA, it appears investigators believed that animals probably scattered GS remains.

The Florida details will now be used to support the Tampering with a deceased human body (18-8-610.5), and Tampering with physical evidence (18-8-610(1)(a)) charges outlined in the complaint.

MOO

ETA: correct initials to LS. (Thank you @soap mama ). ;)

Me too! SO confused.

This actually makes a lot of sense

The AA predates GS body recovered in Florida, and obviously before investigators had any credible information leading them to Florida.

The AA was actually to support that GS was a victim of homicide -- killed by LS in his bedroom located in El Paso County, Co.

There was evidence of LS traveling to Douglas County, as well as a particleboard located there with blood confirmed to belong to GS.

The first-degree murder charge would have gone forward as written-- whether or not GS body was ever located. According to the AA, it appears investigators believed that animals probably scattered GS remains.

The Florida details will now be used to support the Tampering with a deceased human body (18-8-610.5), and Tampering with physical evidence (18-8-610(1)(a)) charges outlined in the complaint.

MOO

ETA: correct initials to LS. (Thank you @soap mama ). ;)

Me too! SO confused.

Me too! SO confused.

Wait so, is the general thought that she disposed of the remains and picked them up/or someone else did and had them delivered to Florida? His remains were for sure found right?

6414.gif

Is she coughing in her cell yet?

How does someone go from living with a child for a few years to killing them without some previous trail of abuse? And if that's the case, wouldn't other people in the household have witnessed the abuse previously?
They don’t.

If there wasn’t physical abuse, I’m sure there was emotional abuse. It was clear from her interview, and from those Google searches, that she harbored a great deal of resentment towards AS, LH, and likely Gannon as well.

She didn’t go from Mother of the Year, to brutally beating, stabbing, and possibly shooting a child in cold blood.

Her biological daughter, and to a lesser extent Gannon’s sister, likely have stories to tell.

She very well could have been exposed by now. But I’m not going to wish it on her or anyone else. She needs to live to see her day of reckoning.

Sadly, one of our EPCSO deputies passed away on April 1st of Covid-19. He was only 41 years old. :(

3 deputies at El Paso County jail have tested positive for COVID-19; virus 'likely' to spread to inmates, Sheriff's Office warns

Yeah, I know. Very sad. And I agree, I want her to stand trial. I’m scared to even look at my phone these days. Every morning I wake up I have texts with a list of doctors and nurses someone I know knows that have passed. And they are ALL young. In my texts this morning there were 5 dead. Most under 30, one 37 yr old resident with 3 kids. And, “There are so many bodies lining the halls we don’t know what to do with them all.” “Morgue’s full. Waiting for ice trucks to load them in.” “It’s like a war zone here. I’m really spooked.” Those were my texts yesterday morning. It’s getting real.

Yeah, I know. Very sad. And I agree, I want her to stand trial. I’m scared to even look at my phone these days. Every morning I wake up I have texts with a list of doctors and nurses someone I know knows that have passed. And they are ALL young. In my texts this morning there were 5 dead. Most under 30, one 37 yr old resident with 3 kids. And, “There are so many bodies lining the halls we don’t know what to do with them all.” “Morgue’s full. Waiting for ice trucks to load them in.” “It’s like a war zone here. I’m really spooked.” Those were my texts yesterday morning. It’s getting real.
That’s awful. I can’t watch much news any more or my anxiety levels go off the charts. Have only left the house once in the past month due to being immunocompromised. Husband works 6 days a week(essential business) and is doing all the shopping so I’m very paranoid about him being exposed. So scary having to depend on everyone out there to be as vigilant as we are trying to be. Sorry to go OT. Be safe !

I wonder how aware of the fact that LE would eventually see all of her internet searches, she was, and how many of them were planted. That will really tell a lot. We know she hated her situation and wanted out, so either she straight up plotted to kill him out of anger and vengefulness, and then flee to another state, or she really did just hurt him in a fit of rage, and murder him to cover it up. I think the web searches will tell the story, as prolific as she was.

As of the AA did LE have all of the computer searches or were they still doing data mining?

Last edited:
That’s awful. I can’t watch much news any more or my anxiety levels go off the charts. Have only left the house once in the past month due to being immunocompromised. Husband works 6 days a week(essential business) and is doing all the shopping so I’m very paranoid about him being exposed. So scary having to depend on everyone out there to be as vigilant as we are trying to be. Sorry to go OT. Be safe !

Thanks. You too. Stay in another part of the house if possible. Assume he’s positive.

That interrogation video is going to be one hilarious trip.

Coming prepared with notes, stuffing those notes down her pants, telling that insane story, and faking a medical emergency.
I bet it rivals Jodi Arias, doing headstands against the wall and singing Christmas Carols, while asking if she could refresh her make up for her mugshot.

Ok. I need to read the AA again and get the timing right for all her texting and searching. I do remember one thing that stood out to me in regards to this timing is her 2nd trip to Petco and Gannon's reply to his dad, "can I at least play Zelda?" They occurred within a couple of minutes of each other. Why didn't he answer his dad sooner?
Was his phone 'left behind' at Petco on the 1st trip---then retrieved on the return trip:?

I think she drug him as well and that’s why she wasted so much time driving around, hoping it would kill him but it didn’t. That would explain why she left her phone at home. I know they had GS phone but she planned to get rid of it when she got rid of the body to make it look like he took it with him when he “ran away”. I think she was the one replying to AS on GS phone, making him think it was GS. The times it took awhile for her to respond was when she was inside Petco, etc. MOO

That interrogation video is going to be one hilarious trip.

Coming prepared with notes, stuffing those notes down her pants, telling that insane story, and faking a medical emergency.

Don’t forget showing up 2 hours late with a freshly washed, still wet SUV! And the infamous line, “Can I just read from the notes?” Lmao. Then she refused to surrender the notes when asked. She didn’t sing tho like JA. She’s definitely a different brand of crazy.

I think she drug him as well and that’s why she wasted so much time driving around, hoping it would kill him but it didn’t. That would explain why she left her phone at home. I know they had GS phone but she planned to get rid of it when she got rid of the body to make it look like he took it with him when he “ran away”. I think she was the one replying to AS on GS phone, making him think it was GS. The times it took awhile for her to respond was when she was inside Petco, etc. MOO

*Sorry I meant to post/quote on raspberry mama’s post

And wasn’t there something about a call or net search about “How much is too much medicine to give him?”

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JayneDrop