Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 **ARREST** #42

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I so lean this way also.

I'm having trouble with short windows of opportunity to kill him. And I'm having trouble with a gunshot in broad day light.

But, I'm having a really hard time going against all the brilliant minds on this thread, that detail blood amounts, blood splatter, back door opening 10 times, rigor mortis.... needless to say all the cleaning supplies that were requested.

I think he was killed probably right after the photo at 8am. JMOO. I think she probably loaded up the truck with some things too. Not necessarily gannon, but remember her crimeonline interview she said she had sports equipment in the back? Im thinking she was explaining loading up things although we dont have video of that. Or access to it. I just tend to think when she was explaining her being in that area (while also scouting an ultimate location for the body), she added selling some things to play it again sports which would be large and require loading. The two hours that she was missing or unaccounted for, I tend to think she used to remove some evidence. She would be nervous about watching her car if evidence were in the back of the bed of the truck. Im guessing she dumped trash bags of his bedding and the switch somewhere near there. Probably a dumpster.

I hate to out myself as a really bad teenager, but growing up in a suburban neighborhood a kid I knew shot a gun in his backyard. It was .32 and outside in a normal neighborhood. He shot at boards. Anyway, we all walked out of the backyard super quick and a neighbor popped his head of his yard across the street bc it was so loud and this kid was very quick thinking and said a bunch of boards fell and that satisfied the neighbor. I think a gunshot in a normal neighborhood could go unnoticed too. It was inside and in a basement. In safe neighborhoods, you're not really thinking gunshot at 8 am or even 2pm as LE believes in AA.

If a hollow point round for a smaller caliber handgun (but maybe not as small as a .22) was used there may be no exit wound since they tend to break up on impact. Asuming this is all close range. Maybe a large entrance wound like that could be enough to cause splatter, but maybe not as much as having an exit wound from a full metal jacket round.

It's possible that the entry wound alone caused all that spatter, but yes, then I think it might be a higher caliber - or, as you say, a hollow point. I've been looking through my blood spatter textbook and it sure doesn't look like enough spatter for up close with say, a .38 or something.

At any rate, that spatter is not typical of the back-spatter of a stabbing. And it isn't typical for a bludgeoning either. I'm sure they know for sure, now that they've done an autopsy.

The degree of pre-meditation in this case is extraordinary and yet so poorly executed.

She reminds me of the students who wait until the last minute to do a paper, decide it's best to plagiarize and don't realize they will be caught by TurnItIn. They don't even notice that TurnItIn gives them a big old red flag. They're just hoping they won't get caught (even without TurnItIn it's really easy to catch most of them).

In fact, I bet LS is very familiar with that technique.

I think he was killed probably right after the photo at 8am. JMOO. I think she probably loaded up the truck with some things too. Not necessarily gannon, but remember her crimeonline interview she said she had sports equipment in the back? Im thinking she was explaining loading up things although we dont have video of that. Or access to it. I just tend to think when she was explaining her being in that area (while also scouting an ultimate location for the body), she added selling some things to play it again sports which would be large and require loading. The two hours that she was missing or unaccounted for, I tend to think she used to remove some evidence. She would be nervous about watching her car if evidence were in the back of the bed of the truck. Im guessing she dumped trash bags of his bedding and the switch somewhere near there. Probably a dumpster.

I hate to out myself as a really bad teenager, but growing up in a suburban neighborhood a kid I knew shot a gun in his backyard. It was .32 and outside in a normal neighborhood. He shot at boards. Anyway, we all walked out of the backyard super quick and a neighbor popped his head of his yard across the street bc it was so loud and this kid was very quick thinking and said a bunch of boards fell and that satisfied the neighbor. I think a gunshot in a normal neighborhood could go unnoticed too. It was inside and in a basement. In safe neighborhoods, you're not really thinking gunshot at 8 am or even 2pm as LE believes in AA.
How can he be killed right afterc8 am when RD saw him right after 10 am outside the truck walking with difficulty?

this feeling has been kind of creeping since i read the AA

i think she hated G, he was so many things she was not, genuine, kind, thoughtful, people like Tee look at the world for what they can get from it, every thing they do is motivated by self, even if it seems considerate or generous, it is all a part of the game, sadly they tend to think that everyone is just playing to win as well.
Age is irrelevant, i suspect she saw G's spirit and personality as an act, that only she was clever enough to see through and she resented him and saw him as competition.
it sounds ridiculous but i have known similar people and they have treated young children as though they are acting with some big agenda, trying to manipulate people at an age that those kinds of thought processes don't exist.

if all she wanted was revenge on his bio parents, she could have taken his life in a much less violent, less messy way, smothering him with his own pillow, quiet, and would have made finding dna evidence much more difficult

she chose to not just take his life, she tried to obliterate him, with no thought to the evidentiary consequences of her actions...
the level of violence and the way she disposed of his body reflect total disdain towards G as a person, as a child she had helped raise, no connection or love, no remorse or guilt after the fact, she had in her mind erased his existence from her world and she couldn't comprehend that didn't mean he no longer mattered to everyone else.
@zenzen , considering all that is written in your post, along with noted personality traits, his death (obliteration) had to benefit her in some way.

TS was unhappy in her marriage and already looking to get away. Why didn't she just leave? There was nothing to hold her. This tells me that her intent was kill Gannon before leaving (which is exactly what she did).

Last edited:
TS claimed she was having shortness of breath and chest pains at the conclusion of her interview at EPSO (Page 13, #99). She was transported to the hospital for further medical care (Page 14, #102). It was noted that she seemed to have a miraculous recovery once she arrived. TS checked herself out of the hospital before diagnostic testing was completed (Page 14, #103). TS was seen on surveillance making a telephone call from the waiting room (of the hospital), and shortly after left with an unknown individual. LE was conducting surveillance in the area, and TS was seen reuniting with her daughter (HH) several miles from the hospital. (Page 14, #105).

Based on the information above, the unknown person drove TS from the hospital to meet with HH.
The unknown individual most likely was instructed to contact HH. If LE was also tapping HH's phone, they will know who that individual is. Was her relatives in town by then?

I think possibly what you’re picking up on is Southern black dialect in her speech coupled with a low-average IQ which results in poor sentence structure and illogical and/or confusing transitions. I don’t see any evidence of mania or pressured speech evident during manic episodes nor schizoaffective “word salads.” JMO

Yeah I lived in the South and picked that part out but it's definitely beyond just vernacular IMO. I agree that the disjointedness seems far more characteristic of a bit of cognitive deficiency, rather than anything like acute mania/psychosis.

If anything, I think it's possible that one of those disorders could play a more long-term role in affecting her cognitive abilities. I don't think she's ever been a genius and I know her academic qualifications are questionable, but something like untreated bipolar could account for parts of her history and possible current cognitive deficiencies, even if it has been in remission and she hasn't been acutely psychotic or manic recently. She may have made her academic achievements while hypomanic or manic, but declined somewhat cognitively since then. Just speculating. There's quite a bit of overlap in signs of bipolar and cluster B disorders.

Cognitive Impairment in Bipolar Disorder: Treatment and Prevention Strategies

Last edited:
Is it possible there are far more damning pieces of evidence NOT in the AA? Are they allowed to withhold info like that that they had up until that point?
6040.gif
6098.gif
6104.gif

When it all shakes out, their best evidence of her guilt is LS herself. Lmao.
6136.gif

bbm
That's just so sickening.
The autopsy report should reflect if he was burned.

Has anyone uploaded the video to here ?
It's been discussed on this thread obliquely but it would be nice if those who haven't seen it (and are able to bear watching it) could weigh in !
Jumping in here since we’re discussing autopsy report, IMO, LS claims rape (anal) specifically to cover up abuse she inflicted on Gannon over the bathroom issues. Specifically, a forced flush of bowels (enema).

JMO

About Gannon's supposed trips back and forth to the gate, I think I've got it now --

It was TS presplaining HER trips back and forth to the exterior spigot during clean up. The back door, ten times.

New construction in Colorado Springs, in my personal experience, is a lot alike. Both of my houses had spigots up near the front of the house, just inside the gate. If TS was using a pail for cleanup, she may have filled it or rinsed it out outside, leaving blood evidence there.

The malarkey about the key -- I'll bet that was oversplaining, just a way to link Gannon and the gate (where the spigot likely sits).

The modicum of truth -- it was never Gannon in full going back and forth there.... but sadly, his DNA may have been....

JMO JMO JMO
Great job offering that missing piece of the puzzle. It makes sense to me.
e00e.png

MOO hid body late evening 1/28, Tiguan was tracked to Hwy 105 near Sierra Pines late evening 1/28.
She contacted HH for a ride home late that night from hwy 21 and Carefree which is one of the entrances into the N.Nevada PetCo shopping mall.
Then leaving Tiguan at the Big Wave car wash around the corner on Tuft/New Center Point she met HH somewhere nearby to take her back to get the rental car at the airport. Assuming that she left rental at the airport parking when she went back get the Tiguan with Gannon in it.

She returned rental and somehow got the Tiguan next morning.
IIRC she arrived at the EPSCO on 1/29 with a freshly washed Tiguan around noon

So one more thing about LS being a human disaster ...
Dear Daughter, for your 18th birthday I am giving you an accessory after the fact murder charge.

Hope HH grew up quick and saw the monster before she dug in too deep.

Actually, Powers (Hwy 21) and N Carefree is 7 miles from the N Nevada Petco. There is a Petco on Powers between Constitution and S Carefree, though.

Is it possible there are far more damning pieces of evidence NOT in the AA? Are they allowed to withhold info like that that they had up until that point?
6040.gif
6098.gif
6104.gif

6136.gif
I am envious of your emoji's. ;)

As to your comment.... I think so.
Remember at the time of the AA he hadn't been located yet.

The unknown individual most likely was instructed to contact HH. If LE was also tapping HH's phone, they will know who that individual is. Was her relatives in town by then?
At the time of the cousin Itt interview, I think Spencer said one or both of her aunts were helping her.
Maybe TS' family is distrustful of LE for whatever reason ?
And if TS told her family that LE were harassing her azz.....

If a hollow point round for a smaller caliber handgun (but maybe not as small as a .22) was used there may be no exit wound since they tend to break up on impact. Asuming this is all close range. Maybe a large entrance wound like that could be enough to cause splatter, but maybe not as much as having an exit wound from a full metal jacket round.
My first thought was that TS used a .22, and his head was laying on a pillow.

“She told AS he fell from bike and hit his head” to pre-explain the head wound that they would find. There it is: head wound. I think she shot him. You don’t usually stab someone in the head.

2. I read today about a wealthy couple in FL who got into a knife flight. They said the much younger trophy second wife he met on Match.com was nice until she’d drink. Then she would physically and verbally abuse him. I wonder if LS was a “mean drunk” and was drinking that night.

In the Cousin It interview, she mentioned her family (aunt, specifically) were doing their own searching, or words to that affect.

6040.gif
6098.gif
6104.gif

6136.gif
They may have more evidence, especially because they didn’t have the body at the time.

Regardless however, there is only one person who could have murdered Gannon, and there is enough evidence here to convict TS 10 times over.

There are absolutely zero concerns about obtaining a conviction.

Jumping in here since we’re discussing autopsy report, IMO, LS claims rape (anal) specifically to cover up abuse she inflicted on Gannon over the bathroom issues. Specifically, a forced flush of bowels (enema).
I really hope you're wrong about that, but my gut says you may be spot on.
She had a reason for mentioning that the "intruder" also assaulted Gannon.
I would wonder however, if the state of decomp, by the time they found him, might make it unlikely to determine if there were any kind of sexual assault.
Keeping in mind the construction worker that found him actually described him as a juvenile male. So, he must have been at least somewhat still "intact".
Wow I hated writing that. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member