Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 **ARREST** #42

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Spencer Wilson says there were 5 people in the "caravan" on Jan 31. It seems clear they either left that night or the next morning (probably that night but didn't go too far). 5 of them.
RSBM
The departure from COS is still somewhat of a gray area for me. According to the AA, a GPS tracking device was placed on the Nissan shortly after it was rented. We know that the vehicle visited the area of North Palmer Lake (where bloody particle board was found), on 01/31.

I am unclear if TS actually recovered Gannon's remains on this date, or if (as LE suspects), she was making sure he was still hidden? It is entirely possible that the moving truck left on 01/31, and TS followed a day or two later?

This still doesn't answer the question (for me at least), of when TS removed the remains, and headed out of town with them. If a tracking device was placed on the vehicle, wouldn't a stop at the bridge be recorded? If so; why would LE be asking for anyone who had seen TS in FL to contact them? I am assuming this will all come to light during the trial for this wicked woman!

Page 24 #148-151

Please, let the sexual assault on Gannon be just another one of TS's lies.

But to shed some light on your post, you are right about decomposition hindering the ME's ability to detect a sexual assault on a physical level. But there is a chance that a forensic bodily fluid analysis could detect semen or blood in rectal area.

"Hate writing this" ... you and me both.
All of it, difficult! To be clear, I’m only theorizing she forced an enema not the other.

I’m about 40 pages behind, I can’t keep up with y’all! I read through the AA and based on some of her Google searches, I had a thought. Maybe in her twisted mind, not a place I want to be, she thought a “missing” Gannon would bring Al closer to her. If that was her thought process it really backfired on her!

I can’t even imagine the pain his family feels. It’s heart wrenching!

Thank you to all who contribute here, I have a hard time just reading and don’t usually feel I have anything to add. I appreciate y’all so much!

I did too, but the splatter may lend more towards a gunshot. And if it was a gunshot but no exit then a .22 would make sense to remain in the body. But a .22 would not make that kind of splatter, so it would seem a larger caliber would have been used. Coupled with no exit, a hollow point round would fit the description. Obviously all MOO, we won't know the details for quite a while.
I don’t see a round of any caliber producing the amount of blood present in that room. I think it may have contributed, but doesn’t account for the majority of it.

If she did use a large caliber, I would expect it to exit the body. If it left the body, then there should be a bullet hole somewhere.

If it remained in the body, then she’s in bigger trouble than she already is (if that’s even possible).

Ballistics will allow them to link it to a particular weapon.

BBM

Since she was young I think this is an ongoing personality stain of hers....

There is no way Eguardo is real.
He's on the witness list, but that doesn't make him real. LE had to put him on there, even if they think he's real or not.

There is no last name or address, not that it matters, but combined with everything else, it's telling he is a fictitious character.

She didn't care if Quincy Brown was arrested because he was a sex offender.

I don’t see a round of any caliber producing the amount of blood present in that room. I think it may have contributed, but doesn’t account for the majority of it.

If she did use a large caliber, I would expect it to exit the body. If it left the body, then there should be a bullet hole somewhere.

If it remained in the body, then she’s in bigger trouble than she already is (if that’s even possible).

Ballistics will allow them to link it to a particular weapon.
A hollow point would do some massive damage. No idea what kind of blood pattern it would leave, but there would be a lot of blood and probably no exit wound.

Personally, I'm not sold on the idea of a gun at all though.

blue bolding mine.
Can't agree more.

The AA said HH was "not cooperating (with LE)".
There's no way to dance around that; imo.

They either asked her questions which she refused to answer, or she told them outright that she wouldn't say anything because she needed to protect her mother regardless of where Gannon was or what her mother had possibly done.
"Not cooperating" can mean many things, that's just two examples.
I'm sure there are more if anyone wants to chime in on the specifics of the wording in the AA.

It doesn't indicate that HH was cooperating initially and then changed her mind-- but uncooperative from the beginning.
If she was helpful at the start the AA would have reflected that.
It breaks my heart, and is so sad that the apple may have fallen close to the tree.
Hoping this will change !

Never mind about the true victims, Gannon and his family !!!!
I am not going to be dismissive of them nor forget what they've been put through and what they'll suffer for the remainder of their lives.

There are people I know who have not fully healed from the deaths of their son and daughter-in-law during a home invasion.
And that was 18 years ago.

I strongly feel that one never heals from these wounds, it is a process of learning how to live with them. jmoo

I don't want to even go there. She discusses poop, anal, blood, rape, in regards to GS. My mind goes to a very bad and dark place. And I don't want to think about that right now. I can't.

Yeah and what was that she told AS in phone call about her “blood being mixed on wall with G’s!?” WTH was that all about??? Why would HER blood be in the mix? Knife???

And “when we came in from smoke with covers we had blood.” This isn’t a processing disorder, or like a foreigner trying to speak English. It’s like nothing I’ve ever heard. It could just be that she has a very low IQ. Where are these speech patterns coming from. Even children who are raised in illiteracy situations where the mother can’t read or write don’t speak like that. Ben Carson, a famous Johns Hopkins neurosurgeon’s single mother was illiterate, but she made sure the kids were all educated. I honestly think she has some type of learning disability or something. It has to be. The fact alone that she would tell so many vastly different versions of events is very telling. I think it’s way beyond her just “not being smart.”
Do they IQ test all of these murder suspects routinely?

Last edited:
Actually, Powers (Hwy 21) and N Carefree is 7 miles from the N Nevada Petco. There is a Petco on Powers between Constitution and S Carefree, though.

Sorry. I mixed N. Powers and N Nevada up. I did mean the mall and PetCo on Powers not Nevada.

MOO of interest is that the witness list has a vape shop, a Phillips 66, a Subway, a Wells Fargo and UC Health, all these business are in a cluster on NW corner of Constitution and N. Powers (Hwy 21), and are just around the corner and west from Big Wave car wash on Tuft.

There is no way Eguardo is real.
He's on the witness list, but that doesn't make him real. LE had to put him on there, even if they think he's real or not.

There is no last name or address, not that it matters, but combined with everything else, it's telling he is a fictitious character.

She didn't care if Quincy Brown was arrested because he was a sex offender.
Not only are these two men not real and imaginary.... she herself says twice she was the last person to see GS alive.
1) when she gave the Spencer interview.
2) it states in #22 "based on the facts outline below and Leticia's statement to dispatcher, Leticia is the last person that ever saw Gannon alive."

No. They can only cry foul if the prosecution uses something that isn’t present in discovery. The AA contains only enough evidence to justify the charges.

And in fact in cases like this where there is a mountain of evidence there is often as much if not more that isn’t in the AA.

My not so bold prediction is we will have to pick our jaws up off the floor at trial when everything eventually comes out. ETA the full discovery in this case is going to be extremely voluminous imo

Last edited:
Yeah and what was that she told AS in phone call about her “blood being mixed on wall with G’s!?” WTH was that all about??? Why would HER blood be in the mix? Knife???

And “when we came in from smoke with covers we had blood.” This isn’t a processing disorder, or like a foreigner trying to speak English. It’s like nothing I’ve ever heard. It could just be that she has a very low IQ. Where are these speech patterns coming from. Even children who are raised in illiteracy situations where the mother can’t read or write don’t speak like that. Ben Carson, a famous Johns Hopkins neurosurgeon’s single mother was illiterate, but she made sure the kids were all educated. I honestly think she has some type of learning disability or something. It has to be.
What number is that about covers and smoke?

I haven't caught up yet, and I'm sure someone has already answered you. However, I've been vocal about being sympathetic towards HH, so I'll give you my 2¢.

Personally I think when we are discussing a crime committed by any person of their own volition, we have to first think of justice for the victim and any other people affected by the crime. Thankfully we have laws that tell us which crimes we can objectively call worse than other crimes and we have a system that is set up to (theoretically) punish worse crimes with worse punishments. I'd go so far as to say *most* of us have an inborn moral code and there's a line we draw between what we can and can't do in good conscience.

So, for example, if I had murdered someone when I was a teenager, I would expect to face some serious consequences, regardless of my dysfunctional childhood.

But it's noteworthy that minors are, by law, usually treated differently - less harshly - than an adult guilty of the same sort of crime. Society knows and accepts, in general, that minors are not fully grown and don't have fully formed areas of the brain that control executive function.

(I'm pretty sure that last sentence is grammatically incorrect, but hopefully you get my gist.)

So, subjectively I can feel sympathy for someone and still objectively say they were wrong and should be held accountable. Sympathy can lead to compassion, in how a criminal is treated and/or perceived, while still saying the criminal is guilty.

So, this is getting long. In this particular case, I do not think HH participated in the murder of Gannon. If she struck him, cut him, shot him, then she should be held accountable for that. If, however, she knew some things that might have been incriminating for her mother, and could not bring herself to share info with LE, it is directly related to her mindset... namely a mindset that has been forged into her very being since before birth, by an evil person. And I'm positive that, in that position, I, having had a similar mother, would have believed her (incredible, fantastical, absolutely illogical) excuses 100% over my own understanding.

Storytime. Listen, at 26 I didn't invite certain relatives to my wedding because my mother was feuding with them. These are some of the nicest people! But showing her my loyalty, even without any idea of what wrongs they had done her, was of utmost importance. I didn't need to know the details; my heart simply broke for the pain they caused my poor victimized mother. And.... I felt loved when I told her they wouldn't be getting invitations. I was so trained - like a dog - to be unquestioningly loyal and obedient and blind - and all for a bit of affection - that I behaved like a b**** to these people who had done me no wrong.

Was I responsible for treating them badly? Hell, yes. I should have grown up a lot sooner and gotten my head out of my a$$. Can I still have sympathy for the poor girl who grew up with that sort of training? Sure. It helps me explain and understand... It helps me grow into a better person.

If HH's only crime is not cooperating fully with LE at first, I believe it's because she could not bring herself to disbelieve her mother. Where would she get the capability of making that stand? It would be like a stranger asking a loyal dog to attack his master while his master is feeding him a steak and rubbing his belly.

There's a difference between committing a crime oneself vs. believing a crime was committed by another and promptly taking that to authorities if you've never betrayed that person before. It's a gradual and slow process of realizing, and denying, and hoping and finally accepting. If LE handled it right, HH is now fully cooperating. But how they handled her is entirely dependent on understanding where she's coming from.
I think we have a lot to learn about LS and how she raised HH. For now, I’m happy to give HH the benefit of doubt. I’ll leave it to LE and the DA to determine if she was at all complicit.

I truly appreciate your unique perspective. I’m so sorry you had to endure growing up in those conditions.

People with Antisocial, Borderline, and Narcissistic Personality Disorders are able to dehumanize others, which can lead to acts of cruelty.
They are incapable of empathy as well. The only personality disorder in the Cluster B group that is an exception to this is Histrionic.
IMO LS exhibits signs of Borderline with secondary Antisocial PD. According to the DSM-V a person must have 5 of the following criteria (not all) to Dx BPD:

-Efforts to avoid real or imagined abandonment
-Unstable & intense personal relationships
-Impulsivity
-Affective instability (rollercoaster of emotions)
-Inappropriate & intense anger
-Lack of self-identity
-Transient stress-related paranoid ideation (feeling people are out to get you or assuming you’re being targeted when faced with stressful situations)
-Suicidal ideation
————————————————-
Antisocial Personality Disorder:

-Disregard for morals & laws
-Lack of remorse
-Difficulties maintaining stable employment
-Disregard for the feelings & rights of others
-History of criminal infractions beginning before adulthood
-Interpersonal relationships involve manipulation, exploitation & abuse

There are both genetic & environmental components for personality disorders. There is a strong correlation, however, between BPD and sexual abuse. JMO

What do y’all think?

Thank you for your insight! I believe she definitely lacks empathy, without a doubt. There’s no way she could have slandered Gannon and his mother and had any empathy for how that might make AS or LS feel. She never cared. Her world is T-centered. She was removing an obstacle, a means to an end.
Edited to add: Poor HH. This was her maternal figure in her life for 17 years. I can only imagine...

also, I agree with the borderline personality disorder. Unsure about the ASPD, but what are the NPD traits?

Is it true that the illustrious, elusive “Eguardo” really does exist and is in fact on the Witness List?

The fact that she would say G was raped is very scary. She was pre-explaining something. It tells me there’s a lot more to this whole thing than we know. I pray for G and his family’s sake that’s not the case.

Regarding RD's video ...

The AA sure threw a wrench in my theory. I bought into the belief that GS never came back home (hook, line & sinker). Now, I am accepting that the video was not all as it appeared. I am interested in your thoughts about the following:

The given is that TS used a blunt force object or a gun to inflict a head wound as GS was laying in his bed.
  • How did she get him to lay down at that time of the afternoon?
  • Is the reason we didn't see GS get out because he was asleep in the back?
When they returned, it took TS 3 times before there was enough room between the truck and the car.
  • Did TS seek a wider space to carry GS from the back seat?
  • Did TS use the Right passenger door to hide from cameras?
When TS finally exited the truck, she walked directly into the garage without a glance to another passenger inside the truck.
  • Could the mysterious shadow actually be TS preparing to carry GS?
TS seemed insistent that RD's video (or the public's interpretation of it) was not accurate.
5268.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member