Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 **ARREST** #43

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
To me at 6:36 I see the driver side door open, at 6:41-42 feet touchdown outside the driver side door. Something white can be seen near the mid section of the person as the person moves away from the door. To me it looks like the driver can be seen being carried out of the car, over your shoulders. The white that can be seen looks like shoes. As she is getting out of the car, it almost looks as though she already has the smaller person over her shoulder. As her second foot leaves the vehicle, it looks like she lands pretty hard on her feet (as though she is carrying something). Then I can see the white (shoes?) move away from the camera as the driver changes directions to turn towards the house (6:44)

OR Maybe all the quarantine is getting to me.

***EDIT to clairify, driver can be seen carrying a second person out of the car, over her (the driver's) shoulder.

Wow. I swore I would never watch that video again, but after reading this I just had to! :eek:

The video is such poor quality, but I watched it and did see what you described. It's funny because I never imagined it that way before. I have to say, I don't believe she is carrying anyone over her shoulder, but I really appreciate the new perspective.

Also, I did NOT agree that the shadow on the other side of the truck was Gannon, but having watched it one more time I must say I'm leaning towards believing he did exit the truck on his own.

A person (thing) who would murder an 11 year old would not control themselves while handing out punishments for trivial offenses.

I'd imagine they do an X-ray as well as toxicity and visual exams during an autopsy and will know if there were any healing fractures ?

Wondering if when AS came home from work after being gone for a while... if Gannon seemed 'unwell' or sluggish ?
And TS might've claimed he had stomach issues or refused to eat the food she'd made ?
God knows what she did when it was just herself and the children !

She could have done anything from smacking Gannon over the head with whatever she grabbed to diluting his food with meds to cause more internal upsets or to make him sleep.

Again, the autopsy should show this.

My guess is that there always was mental and likely physical abuse as well, but I bet T always downplayed it and said that the kids were exaggerating. She likely played the victim very well when it came to defending herself to AS. "Look at all I have to deal with while you are away, you should be kissing my feet etc". "You owe me some new designer handbags"......I believe that AS was almost certainly manipulated and at the very least mentally abused by T as well. Normal people just aren't programmed to be able to predict the erratic behavior of someone like T. It's incredibly sad and tragic for all those affected by her evil actions. JMO

No I don’t have it but on page 1 there may be a thread that has it. A lot of us have seen it. Anyone?
I only have the one that was released originally and I honestly, cant see Gannon getting out of the truck on the return.
I do see LS clearly but cant tell if he came back or not.
I still think he did not, despite the AA but again, I cannot clearly see it

I have a sociopathic close relative who lies as boldly and with as much contradiction as LS, although she's not a murderer. This relative's stories are not only bold and contradictory, but equally as wild and fabulistic as LS' lies. I've always thought that some of my relative's stories are possibly projections of fantasies, and I think it may be true for LS.

I haven't been able to read all the most recent comments (even though I have all the time in the world, I emotionally can't keep up), but the rape stories just leap out.

So she was allegedly vaginally raped by Eguardo in the basement? And then also anally by Quincy? Who also anally penetrated Gannon? Something about this being during a carjacking or something? Was it both, or she substituted Quincy for Eguardo? Oh, and Eguardo let her go upstairs to get Laina, but then she came back down to the basement so he could continue? I see the AA mentions this, of course. And she didn't feel the need to call 911, with an armed rapist now alone in the basement with Gannon? (Also noted in the AA).

I can't see the pictures too clearly. Is everyone sure that is indeed Gannon in bed in the first picture? And no one is sure why it didn't appear that Gannon emerged from the truck in the video from RD? Since he was clearly killed at home?

That poor little guy, how he must have suffered. In the AA the body hadn't yet been found, as noted by many commenters and I'm sure many more when I was scrolling and rolling. I hope Gannon's body is a treasure trove of info for LE, and this way Gannon has the last word. Thank you, Gannon. She will be locked up forever.

Great post. I think the Quincy rape fantasy came after Eguardo...something about him laying in the middle of the road (story version #8???), she stops the car, Quincy jumps in and demands she drive home, he rapes her, then rapes Gannon...Jesus, it's hard to write down specifics because it's all fantasy and lies.

LS is all about sex. It's all about her and people lusting after her. I bet the complaint against that principal was all about him not paying her the attention she wanted after repeated advancements. She has nothing upstairs and is late-thirties. She seems to have no real relationships with adults, and her husband travels for his job...that's a scary combo. Doesn't surprise me that she brought up a couple of rape scenarios. That may be the only way she relates with men.

I only have the one that was released originally and I honestly, cant see Gannon getting out of the truck on the return.

I also don't see GS exiting his dad's truck in the video. However, I've learned that motion cameras do not always pick up every detail and when I see that LS backed the truck up in the driveway next to another vehicle, I think it's possible GS exited on the passenger side -- maybe even after LS-- and his actions may not have been detected, or recorded on the surveillance camera. MOO

Yes, that’s what I’ve read. Do you have a link for a good copy of the video? The one I saw was not clear—I couldn’t even tell the driver was TS, let alone anything else, which is why I asked. Can everyone else make out that it is Gannon getting into the truck? Did LE definitively state Gannon got into the truck?

I’ll search YouTube again, and see if I can find a better copy. I’ll also check the AA again to see how this information is stated there.

Honestly I don't think there is a clearer video. Even LE said they had trouble identifying individuals, and therefore went to great lengths cross referencing their home monitoring systems/neighboring cameras to verify movements.

When I first saw the video, I thought TS was a guy...stock-chested and had the gait like one. Then I saw other videos of TS, and deduced that she's just super masculine.

Just saw this -- please forgive if it's a repeat:

Gannon Stauch's Stepmom Allegedly Killed Him in His Bedroom the Day She Reported Him Missing

The affidavit alleges Letecia Stauch looked into jobs and apartments in Florida and California before Gannon's murder

By Chris Harris
April 06, 2020 12:18 PM

According to newly unsealed court documents, authorities believe that Gannon Stauch was murdered in his bedroom by his stepmother — allegedly on the very day she reported the 11-year-old boy missing.

PEOPLE obtained a copy of the arrest affidavit outlining the allegations against 36-year-old Letecia Stauch, who was arrested in March and has been charged with first-degree murder, child abuse resulting in death and tampering, all stemming from the disappearance and murder of her stepson, Gannon.
[...]
“Evidence recovered from the residence and inside Gannon’s bedroom supports that a violent event occurred in the bedroom,” reads the affidavit, “which caused bloodshed, including blood spatter on the walls, and enough blood loss to stain his mattress, soak through the carpet, the carpet pad, and stain the concrete below his bed.”
[...]
It is alleged in the affidavit that Letecia texted with her 17-year-old daughter before calling 911 to report Gannon missing, asking her to purchase trash bags, baking soda, and carpet powder. Investigators allege these items were used to clean up blood.

According to the affidavit, forensic teams found more than 50 droplets of blood in Gannon’s room, including inside the sockets of electrical outlets, in Gannon’s sneakers, and in Stauch’s automobile, where police believe the body remained for nearly 24 hours.
[...]
She told Eugene, according to the affidavit, that a man lying in the middle of the road jumped into her slowed car and raped her before abducting Gannon.

Police note there were no injuries found on Stauch’s body to support any claims she was attacked.

More here:
Gannon Stauch's Stepmom Allegedly Killed Him in His Bedroom the Day She Reported Him Missing

It wasn’t clear to me either. I still believe she killed him Monday between 11 and 1, hid his Body and went home and cleaned. If the picture she took of him in bed is in question, that could have been pillows shaped to look like the shape of his body. I can’t see her killing him in the evening when the girls could walk back in the door.

I keep thinking about this sentence that I bolded. You don't need to "give them an excuse." Right there tells you she is a not just a lying liar, but one that will tell a lie when the truth would serve her better!! (So I guess that makes her a colossally stupid liar.)

I think "sick kid" is about the best work excuse ever (says the woman with no kids); why does she need to "give them an excuse"? And then to go with the highly dramatic story about her stepfather (which was true years ago, but not that morning!). :confused:

This makes me wonder if she got fired AFTER making the excuse. If I was in HR and a new hire said her stepdad died in such a horrific accident, I would research it; pretty easy to find family names on MyLife or SM. I’d send flowers if it was true, fire her if it wasn’t. Since there’s an article about his death years ago, maybe they found it. Or maybe through this research they learned about her not showing up and abandoning her job duties previously. Meanwhile if she just said her son was sick, nothing would have been flagged.

Unnecessary, violent lies about rape and sudden death = sick in the head.

Great post. I think the Quincy rape fantasy came after Eguardo...something about him laying in the middle of the road (story version #8???), she stops the car, Quincy jumps in and demands she drive home, he rapes her, then rapes Gannon...Jesus, it's hard to write down specifics because it's all fantasy and lies.

LS is all about sex. It's all about her and people lusting after her. I bet the complaint against that principal was all about him not paying her the attention she wanted after repeated advancements. She has nothing upstairs and is late-thirties. She seems to have no real relationships with adults, and her husband travels for his job...that's a scary combo. Doesn't surprise me that she brought up a couple of rape scenarios. That may be the only way she relates with men.

Her husband may very well have chosen to travel more in his job to avoid her craziness. (He wouldn't be the first.)

He may have been holding on until the birth mother could take Gannon back and T knew the clock was ticking.

It could be that her excessive interest in sex sucked him in and that temporarily compensated for the nuttiness. (That also wouldn't be a first.)

The AA was filed even before the body was found and mentioned searches for Pensacola houses or military singles. That connects her to the body being dumped in Pensacola possibly when she went to check out a house. This beast is scary psycho and brings the prototypical "evil stepmom" to a whole new level.

I'm not close to my notes at the moment, but, I don't think it says about the inside of the VW "these traces were either not confirmed GS and/or negative for the presumptive presence of blood."

It was "swabs from the trunk" that were negative for presumptive presence of blood ( not the inside of the car).

Inside the VW had traces in 4 spots the luminol picked up.

Yes, more than one "inside spot" tested positive for blood IIRC, including one of them hard-material (dashboard).

The other three were soft-material (seat fabric, etc.); so clearly TS didn't bother to attempt to detail the inside (thank God), or even swab it down much.

Yes, that’s what I’ve read. Do you have a link for a good copy of the video? The one I saw was not clear—I couldn’t even tell the driver was TS, let alone anything else, which is why I asked. Can everyone else make out that it is Gannon getting into the truck? Did LE definitively state Gannon got into the truck?

I’ll search YouTube again, and see if I can find a better copy. I’ll also check the AA again to see how this information is stated there.

This link has the best one I know of:

Surveillance video may show Gannon Stauch leaving with stepmom - KRDO

The AA was filed even before the body was found and mentioned searches for Pensacola houses or military singles. That connects her to the body being dumped in Pensacola possibly when she went to check out a house. This beast is scary psycho and brings the prototypical "evil stepmom" to a whole new level.
Ita.
Also, in the AA there was mention of past deception in regards to a 'sexual assault' ...no specifics, but is most likely tied to the eviction from the military base.

I also don't see GS exiting his dad's truck in the video. However, I've learned that motion cameras do not always pick up every detail and when I see that LS backed the truck up in the driveway next to another vehicle, I think it's possible GS exited on the passenger side -- maybe even after LS-- and his actions may not have been detected, or recorded on the surveillance camera. MOO
I'm still not convinced he exited the truck. The AA states the video was from several houses away and not clear enough to even positively identify Gannon (#'s 31& 32).
It seems they partially base the opinion he returned on the ADT report.

Does anyone have a home security system? Will dogs moving around set off motion sensors?

New thread and I still have several pages of the last one to read.:rolleyes:

I'm particularly bothered by the bed being away from the wall Monday morning, presumably before his murder.

Think this through with me... The bed was moved to clean up something... smoke damage? Candle wax? Vomit? Feces?

I think this cleaning event was:

1. Done late Sunday night

2. Not to clean up blood from his murder, but possibly blood from some other injury (and possibly not blood at all, but one of the options mentioned above).

The bed was left pulled away from the wall overnight so the area could dry.

The bed was still pulled out from the wall at the (later) time of his murder and this is part of the reason so much blood was found lower than the bed.

I think we are looking at two separate events of the same area being cleaned.

from the AA:
"#55. Another photo was recovered from Letecia's cell phone that shows his bed was not pushed directly against the wall by the head of the bed. This photo articulates the ability for blood to get onto the walls and floor in the corner of the bedroom. Mr. Stauch stated the positioning of the bed is unusual, and the bed is usually pushed against the wall.
"

CBM
That whole pic throws me off! When I read it the first time I thought she took it to show AS that Gannon was OK & sleeping soundly on Monday morning. Now I notice that AS noticed & mentioned that the bed was pulled away from the wall and not in the normal position in the morning pic. So WHY did she take it? What was the purpose as it would be a red flag if she sent it to AS. Trying to figure out the craziness of this woman hurts my head! :confused:

Not to mention that it's sadistic and creepy to take a sleeping pic of a child that you despise & are going to kill?!?! :mad:

I agree with a few of you discussing how strange the bed position is...
LS picture at 8 am shows the bed away from the wall, 2 hours before they leave for their trip..
LE bodycam pic shows the bed pushed back in against the wall (the way AS is used to seeing) at 10 pm the same day, after she cleaned.
It’s bizarre. My mind keeps going to cleaning, but specifically the sheets, I always pull my bed out a bit to put new sheets on. Did LS have to begrudgingly have to change his sheets on Sunday/Monday morning? Moo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mjF7nx