Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 **ARREST** #43

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
And she told AS that GS crashed his bike and "hit his head." Per AA
A person (thing) who would murder an 11 year old would not control themselves while handing out punishments for trivial offenses.

I'd imagine they do an X-ray as well as toxicity and visual exams during an autopsy and will know if there were any healing fractures ?

Wondering if when AS came home from work after being gone for a while... if Gannon seemed 'unwell' or sluggish ?
And TS might've claimed he had stomach issues or refused to eat the food she'd made ?
God knows what she did when it was just herself and the children !

She could have done anything from smacking Gannon over the head with whatever she grabbed to diluting his food with meds to cause more internal upsets or to make him sleep.

Again, the autopsy should show this.

I was finally able to read the AA. WTH. She is a real piece of work; makes my head hurt. I had a hard time keeping her stories straight, and the next just gets wilder than the last story!

God bless Gannon’s family - RIP sweet boy.

I think the reason LE pointed out the positioning of the bed was to back up the theory that Gannon was murdered there. Since there was distance between the wall and the bed, it allowed the blood to leak down the end of the mattress, seep through the carpet and stain the concrete.

She would have had to pull the bed away from the wall to clean up the carpet and any blood under the bed or on the wall. I don't know how else she could have done it.

Do we know where the outlet is that had blood on it? Or exactly where the piece of carpet came from that was found in the utility room?

Imo

The only outlet I can see is on the wall towards the foot of the bed. You can see it on the photo taken after the bed was removed.

Carpet piece found in utility room has me stumped. I'm guessing it was cut out the day before when something involving the carpet happened.

In regards to the bed being pulled away from the wall... I understand what you are saying, but the picture showing the top left corner of the bed pulled away from the wall was found on LS's cell phone. As far as I can tell, the photo from the officer's body cam shows the bed back in its normal position.

Why was the upper corner of the bed pulled away from the wall Monday morning, before it was a crime scene?

I think there may be a misunderstanding of LS's vehicle (VW SUV) and the presence of GS blood.

When the VW was seized at the EPSO and taken to another facility for testing, the police had already noticed that the car was wet from the car wash when LS arrived at the interview.

AA #68-70 describes that during the forensic search of the seized vehicle there were possible traces of blood based on luminol Forensic latent bloodstain reagent tests but these traces were either not confirmed GS and/or negative for the presumptive presence of blood.

AA also explains that there are other reasons why luminol may react to stains other than blood. I believe investigators were still waiting for the results of swabs from the rear bumper of the VW when the AA drafted.

MOO
I'm not close to my notes at the moment, but, I don't think it says about the inside of the VW "these traces were either not confirmed GS and/or negative for the presumptive presence of blood."

It was "swabs from the trunk" that were negative for presumptive presence of blood ( not the inside of the car).

Inside the VW had traces in 4 spots the luminol picked up.

Gannon left the home Monday morning. He is on video getting into truck with LS. He looks ill or drowsy.

Yes, that’s what I’ve read. Do you have a link for a good copy of the video? The one I saw was not clear—I couldn’t even tell the driver was TS, let alone anything else, which is why I asked. Can everyone else make out that it is Gannon getting into the truck? Did LE definitively state Gannon got into the truck?

I’ll search YouTube again, and see if I can find a better copy. I’ll also check the AA again to see how this information is stated there.

MOO criminals are all too human. It is within each to choose how they respond in life.
MOO I would be glad to hear that LS woke up to the horror of her actions, pled guilty and accepted LWOP without argument with the court.

Ok but wanting it and that being possible are two different things. Truth sounds awful sometimes.

I'm not close to my notes at the moment, but, I don't think it says about the inside of the VW "these traces were either not confirmed GS and/or negative for the presumptive presence of blood."

It was "swabs from the trunk" that were negative for presumptive presence of blood ( not the inside of the car).

Inside the VW had traces in 4 spots the luminol picked up.

I stand by my post -- and also why I said I thought blood in the SUV was misunderstood.

The 4 spots inside the VW (picked up by luminol) were not confirmed to be blood but described as possible traces of blood -- and the same definitely did not contain a profile of GS DNA.

(Only Swab from the trunk was negative for presumptive presence of blood per AA).

AA #69.....I do not submit that just because luminol reacted with a substance, that the substance must be blood.....

Again, I don't think any blood (or what looked like blood) located from inside the SUV has thus far tested as belonging to GS DNA profile. However, there are test results from the bumper that are still outstanding.

Last edited:
The only outlet I can see is on the wall towards the foot of the bed. You can see it on the photo taken after the bed was removed.

Carpet piece found in utility room has me stumped. I'm guessing it was cut out the day before when something involving the carpet happened.

In regards to the bed being pulled away from the wall... I understand what you are saying, but the picture showing the top left corner of the bed pulled away from the wall was found on LS's cell phone. As far as I can tell, the photo from the officer's body cam shows the bed back in its normal position.

Why was the upper corner of the bed pulled away from the wall Monday morning, before it was a crime scene?

Maybe Gannon attempted to hide his phone behind his bed so he could call his Dad after LS hurt him over the "candle."
She pulled the bed out and got his phone, Sunday night.

Yes, that’s what I’ve read. Do you have a link for a good copy of the video? The one I saw was not clear—I couldn’t even tell the driver was TS, let alone anything else, which is why I asked. Can everyone else make out that it is Gannon getting into the truck? Did LE definitively state Gannon got into the truck?

I’ll search YouTube again, and see if I can find a better copy. I’ll also check the AA again to see how this information is stated there.
The affidavit said that a person believed to be Letecia, and a person matching Gannon’s description, were seen getting into the truck.

They used similar language in the Frazee affidavit (matching the description), and the implication is that it was very likely them.

The ADT records appear to support this, as there was no motion detected at the house during the time period they were gone.

Gannon’s sister was also at school, so it really can only be Gannon.

The video isn’t high quality, and I haven’t seen one version better than the other.

*Edited to fix mistakes caused by Letecitus.

Attachments

• D545DA3D-D8F5-417D-8D7F-E9AA2ED0D1B4.jpeg
    D545DA3D-D8F5-417D-8D7F-E9AA2ED0D1B4.jpeg
    37.9 KB · Views: 38
Last edited:
I have a sociopathic close relative who lies as boldly and with as much contradiction as LS, although she's not a murderer. This relative's stories are not only bold and contradictory, but equally as wild and fabulistic as LS' lies. I've always thought that some of my relative's stories are possibly projections of fantasies, and I think it may be true for LS.

I haven't been able to read all the most recent comments (even though I have all the time in the world, I emotionally can't keep up), but the rape stories just leap out.

So she was allegedly vaginally raped by Eguardo in the basement? And then also anally by Quincy? Who also anally penetrated Gannon? Something about this being during a carjacking or something? Was it both, or she substituted Quincy for Eguardo? Oh, and Eguardo let her go upstairs to get Laina, but then she came back down to the basement so he could continue? I see the AA mentions this, of course. And she didn't feel the need to call 911, with an armed rapist now alone in the basement with Gannon? (Also noted in the AA).

I can't see the pictures too clearly. Is everyone sure that is indeed Gannon in bed in the first picture? And no one is sure why it didn't appear that Gannon emerged from the truck in the video from RD? Since he was clearly killed at home?

That poor little guy, how he must have suffered. In the AA the body hadn't yet been found, as noted by many commenters and I'm sure many more when I was scrolling and rolling. I hope Gannon's body is a treasure trove of info for LE, and this way Gannon has the last word. Thank you, Gannon. She will be locked up forever.

I can hardly see the pictures, maybe because I'm using a phone, but it looks like a striped or zig zag pattern.
I can't tell the difference between blankets, though. Are there better pictures than in the first copy of the affidavit that was linked? I thought someone mentioned there were clearer pictures somewhere.

^^^This is me as well. I know it's a digital copy, but I can't make out much of anything. I've even tried enlarging/zooming! Anyone have a link or any tips for better viewing?

No I don’t have it but on page 1 there may be a thread that has it. A lot of us have seen it. Anyone?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mjF7nx