Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 **ARREST** #44

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
What?? Did she tell Leigh the truth. She lies at every corner.

TS lies lies lies lies...its like she can't tell the truth..

I hope I quoted correctly and I’m over 20 pages behind, as usual. The way I read the Crime Online interview is that she helped stepdaughter get her bike and the truck was on the road. Not sure what vehicle she’s referring to, Al’s truck, maybe? I took it as HH drove that vehicle. She spews complete crap so it’s anybody’s guess.

edited to add a word, it removed my poop emoji

Last edited:
The response from people who saw the video told her it was an epic fail. She removed it pretty quickly. There is a post she put out shortly after, where she tries to save her bacon by saying she intended to cover for him and "wanted to stop his little heart from crying". The whole thing is just heartwrenching :(

It is heartwrenching, very, very much so.

For those that are new to the Sunday night video or have yet to view it........

**WARNING/CAUTION** I have viewed it and it will forever be etched in my mind & heart! I wish I'd never watched it! I sobbed after watching/listening to it. I wanted to jump through the screen and save that poor, sweet, innocent boy! You may want to think twice about viewing it, as it's extremely disturbing & heartbreaking!

MOO JMO

Last edited:
I just Can't... watch..or.. listen.. I cry every single time
I hope this monster LS rots in he$$
It breaks my heart

I just listened to it for the first time and add me to the club where it brought me to tears and I dont want to listen to it ever again, except during her successful trial prosecution.

This was the definite proof that proves there was an initial injury that she caused to him that started her planning to kill him.

Gannon is obviously in very terrible pain, bleeding, and needing to be immediately rushed to the hospital.

And while poor Gannon is in the middle of suffering, that devil is phychopathically manipulating him into thinking he is in bad trouble, when the only real trouble is that she hurt him so badly that she knew she would be the one to get in trouble.

She is pure evil to the core. She needs locked up forever to protect any other innocents.

Ugh. I can't bring myself to listen to that video again. I felt physically ill after hearing it the first time. The pinky swear. I mean, seriously... What the ever loving????

I have boys who have been 11. Not once have I asked them to "pinky swear" to anything. Why would I want to relive some stupid thing from my grade school years like that? It just strikes me as so... insincere? Contrived? Either I know they are being truthful, or I know they aren't.

But crying like Gannon was crying? No way did she need to make him "pinky swear". That was pure, terrified, complete honesty coming from that sweet boy.

I'd like to shove her pinky swear down her throat and out through her toes.

And her comment about wanting his "little heart to stop crying" - who talks like that? Was she trying to sound loving? She stopped his little heart for sure, but to cover her own backside, not out of compassion.

It just all struck me as so odd and unbelievable.

The rage I feel towards her horrifies me. But it gives me a small sense of what LH must feel. Believe me, T-the-B, you don't want to get out on bail. You are safer where you are.

Note to self / Things to do today:
Take a drive around the neighbourhood / countryside and look for a construction site with a random construction guy to come and repair my carpet (because logic tells me that carpet repair companies would not do such a good job)

I think it's safe to say that TS's legal team WILL NOT present a defense. They will represent her as they are ethically bound, but only to ensure a fair trial. They will cross examine the prosecution's witnesses to throw shade but won't attempt any theatrics. They'll expose any cracks in credibility of those on the stand, but their efforts won't be particularly effective. They may launch some preposterous theories in their opening statement, but they'll call no one to the stand. IMO this trial, if we make it there, will proceed very much like Patrick Frazee's. Very one-sided. Sometimes there just IS no defense.

His attorneys showed up, objected when necessary, represented him fairly. Which is precisely what defense attorneys are called to do.

Why do they do it? Specifically why do lawyers choose defense law, why do they choose to defend a TS? Trust me, it's not because they believe HER. No, they believe in our system of justice. Innocent until proven guilty, ruled by a jury of her peers.

TS will get just that. A fair trial. Under Dan May's office, the FAIREST trial.

She'll also get a fair verdict, a fair conviction and a fair sentence.

One life sentence for each of the six primary charges + 157 years seems fair to me. And if the judge has a sense of humor, 5 additional years of probation. Just in case the evilthing should live another 757 years.

Vindictive, yes, but I hope her sentence specifically bars her from ever having access to so much as a hairbrush.

Much as I despise her, I don't want her to have to live out her sentence in COMPLETE isolation. I rather hope the entire prison system's population of head lice takes a shine to her. Every last one of 'em.

No apologies to TS, but here I do apologize with full sincerity to the lice.

JMO

^^^1,000% this!! I struggle to put into words how much I loathe this evil creature and the sentence I think she deserves. Thanks @Megnut, you put it perfectly!

Note to self / Things to do today:
Take a drive around the neighbourhood / countryside and look for a construction site with a random construction guy to come and repair my carpet (because logic tells me that carpet repair companies would not do such a good job)

it's ridiculous, but, you know, part of me can see her really doing this! To set up the rape story, or set up the possibility of someone else coming into the home and raising reasonable doubt about who did what.

I don't really think she did, and we know no one showed up. But I wouldn't put anything past her.

As an educator, I attended a seminar on recognizing signs of child abuse & child abuse prevention several years ago. One of the things that the expert presented was anyone making a child promise to keep a secret (or pinky swear) was a HUGE red flag! :eek::eek:o_Oo_O

Last edited:
Really? I haven't noticed one WSer make excuses for her. Not one.

jmo

I apologize for every one I offended. I can ramble on with my thoughts without being clear. For that I am sorry.

I also kept trying to find motive in all these threads. I kept asking myself what her reason was.

It seems we can’t think a woman could be as brutal as a man. IMO.

When the DDA said he was stabbed, beaten and shot, I realized there was no reason. Any one of the three would have killed him. She enjoyed torturing him. Overkill. And there just isn’t any reason and no “motive” fits the crime. Again my opinion.

That’s what I was getting at. Or trying to.

It’s unbelievable she would clean up all of that blood on wall, bedding, floor and mattress, and never think they would find it. Hasn’t she ever watched any crime show? Or was she planning on being long gone before they could arrest her. Good thing they kept her passport.
Was there any evidence found on the sofa? I don’t remember this in the AA. I thought there was no evidence of a fire either.

If you followed the Watts case, you might remember my book reviews for Nick van der Leek, a man who is somehow a bigger hack than famed moron, Chris Spargo. As bad as Spargo is, just imagine if you took all his articles and combined them into a book. That’s this guy.

In the Watts case, he wrote several “books” before the case had even concluded. Well, he’s apparently going to do the same thing here.
60565DCF-F78E-4437-9AA7-F7ECF067A24B.jpeg

This is how he describes himself: Taking on one of his trickiest assignments yet, true crimes’ most prolific star investigates 36-year-old Letecia Stauch, the stepmother of the boy that disappeared from Colorado Springs on January 27th, 2020.

Of course, by “most prolific star,” he means “annoying illiterate pest, who won’t stop writing.”

Instead of going through the trouble of silly things like “interviews,” and “research,” he churns out page after page of opinionated drivel.

His editor must be “Eguardo,” which is to say, there is no editor.

This is my way of saying that I intend to actually download this crap, and write a scathing review (I already know what’s coming).

ADMIN NOTE: GRAPHIC WARNING:

I have no words, just horror. That women needs to live whatever miserable existence she has left in pain and agony. Bless that sweet boy, please lord, bless him over and over and over and over and...you get it.

Thank you all who so tirelessly and meticulously put forth the effort on these cases. I don’t have the constitution to follow them all. It’s too gut wrenching, with some it’s disturbed my every day life! This one will too. I appreciate the Mod Warning and wish I would have adhered to it. These case details makes me realize why I have to take breaks from WS.

Cheers and stay safe...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member