Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 **ARREST** #44

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
imo TS was sexually abused as a child and that's her "go to" story.
I expect it was with some violence too.
I also expect she sexually violated GS.
There. I said it.
jmo

Could be. It is weird she said Eguardo raped him. You know she covers her tracks with her words. She may have done something to him so it looked like a child kidnapper abducted him for that, otherwise her original story wouldn’t fly. Then when she added Eguardo into the mix bc she realized blood was found in the house, she also threw in “he raped him in the basement.” Poor kid. I don’t think it was an ongoing thing, but I bet she would do it to fit her storyline. And past sexually abuse won’t matter in court. Every single one of those 600 lb Lifers on TLC was abused, and you don’t see them running around killing people.

Also, I wonder what condition the body was in since they didn’t find him for a few months. Probably not good enough to tell if he was raped. But who knows.

1. Saturday afternoon Jan. 25: She googles: I am so done taking doing everything for my stepkids.

2. Sunday Jan. 26: She takes them hiking almost at sundown

3. Monday Jan. 27: She kills him.

imo

The video is so hearbreakingly sad. :(:(:(
When it first appeared on youtube I knew immediately that there was something more going on than a supposed accident. She doesn't mention the carpet being burned in the video only in a text to AS.
But for her to put it up on social media shows to me her incapability, in a narcissistic way, to put herself in Gannon place and understand what he is feeling. Instead, she believes the viewer will only see it from her eyes.

I'm not 100% convinced, but I'm still leaning towards GS never returning home that day. I think RD's additional video footage before 10am and after 2pm probably paint a clearer picture of what actually happened.

Did she load anything in the truck? A board? A suitcase?

After returning home, did she unload anything from the truck? I know the bed of the truck was mostly off-camera. Did she back the truck into the garage? Did she leave the house again before calling LE?

The problem I've been having with the "he never came home" theory is that the tuesday night trip in the tiguan, to the assumed dump site, wasn't making sense to me. Why would she make that trip if his body was already there? It's not like his bedding etc. was found there. I guess she could have dumped the bedding away from his body, up in that general area, but I would think that she wouldn't want the bedding to be anywhere near him. (I guess unless eguardo had taken the bedding with him).

I have come up with a theory that I think makes sense, but I kind of feel like I am cheating because I am kind of working backwards from my belief that she removed his body from the area on friday with the rented nissan.

This is all speculation. I'm going to try to stick to a single narrative, and try to not list every possibility that I can think of about each fact of the case. This is primarily to explain the tuesday night trip to the dump site (assuming his body was already there). So here goes:

So sometime before 10am on monday, she attacks him in his bedroom. She bandages him up, and they leave in the truck. She kills him, and dumps his body where the particle board was found. The particle board was in the bed of the truck, and she covers his body with the board in an attempt to hide him. She goes home, cleans, and puts the bedding etc. in the back of the tiguan.

Tuesday afternoon: she realizes that LE is on to her. Right after they ask for GS's toothbrush, she starts freaking out. She immediately googles "volkswagen car net." Did they find her car? Did they find the body?

A few hours later she goes to the airport to see if the tiguan is still there. She brings the suitcase from home, and puts it in the tiguan (if the suitcase wasn't in the truck on monday). (The suitcase bothers me about how and when he was put in it. I kind of feel like I am reaching here. I guess she could have brought the suitcase with her on friday night in the nissan as well.) Also, the tiguan has the bedding in it that she needs to get rid of. She leaves the airport in the tiguan around 7pm. She was alledgedly in the dump site area from 8:30 until 10:20. Say it takes 30min to get from airport to dump site. Where was she for the other hour? My guess is that she dumped the bedding somewhere first. And why was she in the area for nearly 2hrs? She only stopped at the assumed dump site for about 5min. My guess is that she was lost, or couldn't remember/find where she had left him. (For arguments sake, I guess she could have just as easily just have been searching for a spot to dump his body as well).

She finally finds the spot around 9:15, or 9:30, or something. Goes to check that he is still there. Maybe drops off the suitcase? Puts him in the suitcase and leaves him there?

I guess that's all I have to say about that.

Sadly, I think maybe my only idea in all of this that I like is her using the particle board to hide his body.

JMO

P.S. All of you insomniacs can thank me later.

Good morning, all!
giphy.gif

Here for Gannon!!

Note to self / Things to do today:
Take a drive around the neighbourhood / countryside and look for a construction site with a random construction guy to come and repair my carpet (because logic tells me that carpet repair companies would not do such a good job)
And, it was Sunday night! Did she really expect nobody would question that she found a guy working on a construction site Sunday late night?

The.story.makes.no.sense.

jmo

On what planet she believed that video helped her in any way, is beyond my comprehension.
Snipped

I know! It's so weird to share that awful video.

The only thing I can come up with is that she was proving Gannon was home Sunday night.

At the beginning, there was vigorous speculation that she shoved him off a cliff on their hike - and I think by proving that rumor wrong, she was somehow clearing herself.

She pulled HH into the TV interview to vouch that Gannon was alive Sunday night. I think the video was to further silence the hike rumors and bolster her narrative that he left on Monday and never came home.

Never mind by the time she shared the video, she had told LE that Eguardo took Gannon. The public didn't know that.

jmo

ADMIN NOTE: GRAPHIC WARNING:
The link below is to a video that is very painful to watch and to hear. Once you've seen/heard it, it cannot be undone.

This is a complete audio of that Sunday.....

That is actually not the video TS posted to her FB.
This one is very heavily edited.

Last edited:
So in the candle video, does anyone see Gannon crouching right before the all black? I watched a slow motion webcast that saw him but I still don't. Any awesome people that can do a screen shot?
No.
Some have said they can see him, but the quality is too poor to really make out anything.
It's very similar to the driveway/shadow video where some see something, and others do not.

jmo

I can think this over and over until the day I die but I will never understand how Leteicia thought it was good idea that she post this video that she claimed was filmed accidentally.

Between this video and the one of Gannon getting into his Father's truck, I've never been more distressed over a case in my life.

The fear, the pain, the visuals are beyond horrific.

MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member