Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 **ARREST** #44

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
If you followed the Watts case, you might remember my book reviews for Nick van der Leek, a man who is somehow a bigger hack than famed moron, Chris Spargo. As bad as Spargo is, just imagine if you took all his articles and combined them into a book. That’s this guy.

In the Watts case, he wrote several “books” before the case had even concluded. Well, he’s apparently going to do the same thing here.
View attachment 243229

This is how he describes himself: Taking on one of his trickiest assignments yet, true crimes’ most prolific star investigates 36-year-old Letecia Stauch, the stepmother of the boy that disappeared from Colorado Springs on January 27th, 2020.

Of course, by “most prolific star,” he means “annoying illiterate pest, who won’t stop writing.”

Instead of going through the trouble of silly things like “interviews,” and “research,” he churns out page after page of opinionated drivel.

His editor must be “Eguardo,” which is to say, there is no editor.

This is my way of saying that I intend to actually download this crap, and write a scathing review (I already know what’s coming).

He couldn’t even come up with an original title!

I have even wondered if she was thinking of hurting/killing him while on the GOG hike Sunday afternoon. Or maybe she was already “scouting” locations for his demise. Her resentment and disdain she had for Gannon began quite sometime ago, MOO. There’s something about the photo she took that day just eats at me.
Yes. Ita. I can see the cray cray behind the sunglasses. I think it's lucky Gannon's little sister is alive too.

I'm not OP but she told LE that Gannon was raped by Eguardo. It's in the arrest affidavit: Letecia Stauch Arrest Affidavit
She does all this sexual assault stuff, even years ago on the base. Imo she was sexually assaulted growing up and her mind just goes there. I think she's used her sexual prowess (in her opinion) to get what she wants. I fear what all happened to those children under her care. But I do suspect she acted out into adulthood. jmo, moo.
She'll do just fine in prison. moo

Mine was found on youtube. I was afraid she'd remove it. Mine starts by videoing Laina and TS saying: "I don't know what I'm going to do now." And Laina replying: " Why? What happened?"
She seems to walk forever to where GS is.
Then ends with what sounds like GS saying I'm bleeding as he cries.
I wonder if I already had an edited version.
I would play it on here but don't know if I can. And don't know if I know how.

I can't believe the fool put it on her fb page.

I suspect it's possible her own page (there were like, a zillion discussion groups, and she seemed to be in all of them, either with her own account or family member's accounts) wasn't the only place she posted that video, and further, it also wouldn't surprise me to learn she posted more than one version.

jmo

Having just watched the CourtTV piece, I'm more convinced than ever that Gannon never came back home.

The neighbor's AUDIO cam tells the story. She returns. He hears her open the garage, he hears her lock the truck.

What that tells me is that SOMEHOW that micropreemie, Sonic loving, sister protecting special boy SURVIVED a VIOLENT ASSAULT in his bedroom, that even Dan May thought NO ONE could survive. With perhaps a MASSIVE head injury, sweet Gannon was able to walk to the truck.... death defying....

Keep in mind that the Prosecution has considerably more information now, more than they had at the time of the AA. His body. Possible bullet fragments. His clothing. They know whether the ultimate cause of his death matches or doesn't match scene in his bedroom, the scene at Perry, etc., etc.

I think we're going to learn just how strong amazing Gannon was, how badly he -- broken body and all -- wanted to live.

She drove to Petco, she probably dosed him with something just prior to his walk to the truck, waited until he was nearly knocked out, drove him probably to Palmer Lake....

She DID say that boards just sometimes fly out of the truck and, oh, she got lost out there.

I think with great confidence she later added that any search would be unproductive as Gannon wasn't there. Because she'd ALREADY MOVED HIM.

(REALLY dumb thing to say. None of US could say where Gannon was or wasn't. ONLY TS could say where he wasn't -- because she alone knew where he was!)

Anyway I do think she did probably get lost out there. On one of at least three (by my count) trips to the scene of her crime.

Dastardly deed complete, she only had to return to Petco and scoot home. She had serious cleaning to do.

Get home, run to the bathroom, then get to work. Boxing and bagging up bloody bedsheets. Back and forth from his bedroom to the utility room, upstairs, downstairs, out the door, in the yard, to the trash, to the spigot, back to the basement. She WAS getting quite the workout! Very aerobic. Bet she had her earbuds in, rocking to her favorite playlist while she worked.

I hope LE thought to check her earbuds for DNA....

And to think she was three-way texting with HH and AS about earbuds, all the while scrubbing blood from the walls of their house.

How did she pass as a human being for as long as she did????? Are we SURE she's human?

JMO

Last edited:
Would it be against WS rules for you to post your copy of the actual video you dowloaded? @sillybilly could you address this request as well. The one posted in WS is a heavily edited version and trying to stay with facts, the original version would be helpful MOO. TIA

Edited to add: There are rumors a certain Youtuber added the “I’m bleeding” heard at the end of the some videos posted. After a search & listening to this specific video, some have the “I’m bleeding” at the end, some don’t. I would be very interested in listening to one originally downloaded from a source I trust.

I agree with this completely. I don't have any version, since I didn't save it, but I think the one @Warwick7 describes is the one closest to the one on TS's FB page, minus the "I'm bleeding" at the end. The one on her page did not have that, that came along the next day I think, by some youtuber. In the very first one I saw, there wasn't any audio of TS talking to Laina at the beginning. It was just the TV audio mentioning Kobe Bryant's helicopter crash, and then TS starts in on Gannon about how she just "freaked out".

Just passing along something just shared on WS live on YT a few minutes ago. Tricia got a message from Leigh Egan reporting (but not confirmed) that LS had not found out that she was fired from the school district where she was attending orientation the week prior to Gannon's murder. Leigh is working on confirmation.

So apparently LS didn't know that she was going to be fired/not hired on the 27th, hence why she called in with her excuse of missing work because her step father had been hit by a car & died. o_O

JMO, I still think the district may have been less than impressed with her from day 1. Feedback from the personnel leading her through orientation may have thought something was "off" with her (obviously) & her supposed credentials. It was only a matter of time before she got fired or stirred up drama to leave her job anyway...just look at her pattern in past employment!

Thank you! I missed that episode.

I did catch Tuesday night. The guests were former high school classmates.

They confirmed LS made a bomb threat to the High School.

She also stole the driver's education vehicle along with another student.

For the theft: a mock trial was performed with the county judge, student "lawyers" and a jury of her peers. Although a mock exercise the sentencing was real.

She received some sort of a probationary period and was tasked with performing community service. The other student completed this but LS did not. The caller said this is why it remained on LS' record.

The caller was one of the mock lawyers (she disliked LS and had a few run-ins with her. She agreed to represent her as she was friends with the other co-defendant).

Early disregard for the law!

From the court records filed today:
https://www.courts.state.co.us/userfiles/file/Court_Probation/04th_Judicial_District/El_Paso/Stauch/ROA 040620 TO 041420.pdf

SABBM:

4/10/2020 Minute Order (No Print)
THE PARTIES HAVE BEEN IN CONTACT REGARDING THE COURTS LATEST ORDER AND ARE IN AGREEMENT THAT WE ARE ALL AVAILABLE TO BEGIN THE PROOF EVIDENT PRESUMPTION GREAT AND PRELIMINARY HEARING STARTING ON JUNE 5, 2020 AT 9:00 AM. AS A REMINDER, DUE TO THE SHEER VOLUME OF REPORTS IN THIS CASE WE ANTICIPATE THAT THE PEPG/PRELIM COULD TAKE AS LONG AS THREE DAYS.
WE WILL NOTIFY OUR VICTIMS OF THIS CHANGE IN SCHEDULING.

FILE DATE SCHEDULED EVENT DESCRIPTION
MICHAEL J. ALLEN
SENIOR DEPUTY DISTRICT ATTORNEY
OFFICE OF THE DISTRICT ATTORNEY
FOURTH JUDICIAL DISTRICT

Translation: "As a reminder, we're about to bury the defendant under an overwhelming avalanche of evidence."

The more I see and hear from DDA Allen, the more I like his style.

The prosecution has stockpiled a huge cache of evidentiary ammo to use against TS.

Clearly, the prosecution can't wait to unload all of it on her.

Go get her, Michael!

You go get this evil monster.
... and I am chompin at the bit for the opportunity to watch Michael Allen give TS her due. He hasn't lost a case in the courtroom yet, and his performance at the advisement hearing was flawless. I think he is the right man for the job.

If TS takes the stand, I seriously doubt that he will tolerate or be controlled by any Jodi Arias crap either.

@Stormi76 said:
I agree. But just for clarity and IIRC he was originally listed as a runaway because of the way the laws are set up there. Something to do with his age and there being obvious nothing to suggest an abduction or other crime at the time of the report.

Depending how much she read about the laws during her search, it could be that she said things that would cause LE to not even give a second thought that something happened other than he was mad at her and/or his father for being under punished.

It wouldn't have been hard for her to act unconcerned because she quite obviously didn't care much for him since she's (now) assumed to have killed him. Plus she already knew he was dead so I'm sure she wouldn't have said or done anything to get LE thinking they were investigating a serious crime as opposed to just an angry kid who didn't come home on time.

Thank you! Yes, you are 100% correct. G was reported as “missing” initially, not as a runaway. I had to reread that part of the AA to refresh my memory. Between TS’s lies and changing stories, I find myself rereading parts of the AA often. I appreciate your clarification.

#Here4Gannon

I recall the El Paso County Sheriff's office took some heavy hits on the "runaway" status and finally came out and defended themselves that it was not them that said GS ran away. The link for public statement by the spokesperson can probably be located in the media thread.

The disappearance of Gannon Stauch: A timeline of the case

Jan. 27

Gannon is reported missing by his stepmother, Letecia Stauch. She told the El Paso County Sheriff's Office he left home between 3:15 p.m. and 4 p.m. local time to walk to a friend's house in Colorado Springs.

The initial press release on his disappearance describes the call about him as a "report for a juvenile runaway." [bbm]

Jan. 30

Gannon's disappearance is now classified as a missing/endangered persons case. The sheriff's office asks anyone with information to call authorities and blast what was described as "misinformation" on social media about the case. Officials did not specify exactly what "misinformation" to which they were referring.

ETA: add link

Search underway for missing Colorado Springs boy

Information received during an interview with Stauch's stepmother and other information lead deputies to believe he's a runaway instead of a missing person, Mynatt said.

EPCSheriff‏Verified account @EPCSheriff
Can you help us find this runaway: Gannon Stauch. Last seen last night 01/27/2020 at the *advertiser censored* & Go at Mesa Ridge Parkway. Wearing blue jacket and jeans left home on foot. Please call 719-390-5555 if you have seen him or know of his whereabouts. #searching #LookNow

EPY0qxOU0AAHU1r.jpg

10:17 AM - 28 Jan 2020

Last edited:
@Stormi76 said:
I agree. But just for clarity and IIRC he was originally listed as a runaway because of the way the laws are set up there. Something to do with his age and there being obvious nothing to suggest an abduction or other crime at the time of the report.

Depending how much she read about the laws during her search, it could be that she said things that would cause LE to not even give a second thought that something happened other than he was mad at her and/or his father for being under punished.

It wouldn't have been hard for her to act unconcerned because she quite obviously didn't care much for him since she's (now) assumed to have killed him. Plus she already knew he was dead so I'm sure she wouldn't have said or done anything to get LE thinking they were investigating a serious crime as opposed to just an angry kid who didn't come home on time.

I recall the El Paso County Sheriff's office took some heavy hits on the "runaway" status and finally came out and defended themselves that it was not them that said GS ran away. The link for public statement by the spokesperson can probably be located in the media thread.

The disappearance of Gannon Stauch: A timeline of the case

Jan. 27

Gannon is reported missing by his stepmother, Letecia Stauch. She told the El Paso County Sheriff's Office he left home between 3:15 p.m. and 4 p.m. local time to walk to a friend's house in Colorado Springs.

The initial press release on his disappearance describes the call about him as a "report for a juvenile runaway." [bbm]

Jan. 30

Gannon's disappearance is now classified as a missing/endangered persons case. The sheriff's office asks anyone with information to call authorities and blast what was described as "misinformation" on social media about the case. Officials did not specify exactly what "misinformation" to which they were referring.
Again, thank you very much. My brain has felt a little like mush lately.:)

Clarification needed

I had to skip some pages to catch up, so please excuse me if this was already discussed.

The unsealing of the interception of wire and electronic communication listed 3 dates, February 7, February 10, and March 19, 2020.

TS was arrested on March 2, 2020. Does this mean that someone else's communication was intercepted and is evidence in this case ? Or was TS unaware that jailhouse calls are recorded ?

https://www.courts.state.co.us/user...t/El_Paso/Stauch/Proposed Order 040820(1).pdf

Clarification needed

I had to skip some pages to catch up, so please excuse me if this was already discussed.

The unsealing of the interception of wire and electronic communication listed 3 dates, February 7, February 10, and March 19, 2020.

TS was arrested on March 2, 2020. Does this mean that someone else's communication was intercepted and is evidence in this case ? Or was TS unaware that jailhouse calls are recorded ?

https://www.courts.state.co.us/userfiles/file/Court_Probation/04th_Judicial_District/El_Paso/Stauch/Proposed Order 040820(1).pdf
hmm good question. HA we will have to wait for a WS expert.

I did note in the documentation that two phones were wiretapped listed as T1 and T2. I am reading the dates of authorization:

February 7, telephone 1 (T1)
February 10, telephone 2 (T2)

So two different phones, she is using both? switched phones? or another person's phone is tapped? That is my take. I hope someone can clarify.

Graphic:

First she said she was raped vaginally. Later she changed the story to say both she and Gannon were raped anally with an object.

I don't have the specific paragraphs handy, but it's all in the link I posted to the affidavit.

jmo
She is so disgusting, depraved, can't even image what life was like for those kids. Oh, wait, I watched that video, I saw what it was like.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dokkuyifyi