Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 **ARREST** #44

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Graphic:

First she said she was raped vaginally. Later she changed the story to say both she and Gannon were raped anally with an object.

I don't have the specific paragraphs handy, but it's all in the link I posted to the affidavit.

jmo
Yes. I'm telling you guys, evidence will find he was raped. jmo
It just breaks my heart!
moo

I have even wondered if she was thinking of hurting/killing him while on the GOG hike Sunday afternoon. Or maybe she was already “scouting” locations for his demise. Her resentment and disdain she had for Gannon began quite sometime ago, MOO. There’s something about the photo she took that day just eats at me.
Yes, I think it's possible that she was contemplating or planning the murder at least since Saturday, or even before then.

Her Google searches on the 25th show so much resentment, especially towards Landen.

Then there is "why should my husband chose me over family," and "One day people will wish they treated you differently."

Maybe she considered killing him on the hike at Garden of the Gods and then decided against it because it wasn't isolated enough.

Then, while they were out in the truck on Monday, changed her mind again. Or maybe she was looking for a good spot to leave the body.

Maybe she was determined to do it that weekend before her husband got home, and was running out of time. She decided she had to do it when they got back to the house as it would be her last chance.

That's one scenario, anyway. I think there are a few possibilities. The murder was premeditated, we just don't know to what extent or how far in advance her plans were. She may have been considering it for weeks.

Imo

hmm good question. HA we will have to wait for a WS expert.

I did note in the documentation that two phones were wiretapped listed as T1 and T2. I am reading the dates of authorization:

February 7, telephone 1 (T1)
February 10, telephone 2 (T2)

So two different phones, she is using both? switched phones? or another person's phone is tapped? That is my take. I hope someone can clarify.
Maybe it was Albert's phone since LE recorded the conversations she had with him?

I wouldn't be surprised if she used more than one phone, though.

Whatever happened to the Apple Watch? She claimed that she was wearing it the whole time while she was driving around but there was no mention of it in the AA. Maybe it did not have GPS, after all?

Imo

I agree. If she had sent that video to AS, pretty sure he would have caught the next plane home. IMO
At some point she said she was worried about being "fussed" at about whatever happened Sunday night, but that AS was calm.

But perhaps the video was going to pulled out as evidence of her concern so that if anyone fussed at her, she could defray the fuss by showing she did what she could to fix whatever the heck happened. I think she thought it made her look good - like a stepmom holding it all together when nobody else is.

I think she did that a lot in life - instead of taking responsibility, she diverts attention and creates confusion/chaos. She lives in upheaval mode, imo.

IDK - just trying, vainly, to make sense of that recording.

jmo

I have a different take on this. I feel that she is extremely insecure. She has to talk about her academic achievements because she knows she isn't that bright. She makes comments like she is one step ahead because she knows she is many steps behind. In fact, almost everything she says is to discredit what is painfully obvious.

I don't even feel that she likes her outward appearance, hence the duck lips, huge sunglasses, hiding behind hair etc. In the "cousin it" video, I bet the real reason she hid her face from the camera is because she wasn't "camera-ready"

Self-loathing, leads to jealousy and wounded pride..Maybe if she had a good relationship with the person staring back at her in that mirror, none of this would have happened.
... you explained a common misunderstanding about Narcissism. The narcissist is not in love with themselves, they are in love with their false image. They go to great lengths to prevent exposure of the true self. To the extreme, they become completely disconnected with reality. They are fake.

Other reasons for TS wearing sunglasses could be hide her asymmetrical eyebrows and her sociopathic stare. Hair is parted in the back and dropped over the front of her shoulders (see my long hair). Rare is a picture of TS without her hand on her hip, lol!

TS is so in love with her false self that I wonder how she survives without a mirror and ability to take selfies.

@BitchieBlackmore, I couldn't agree more.

Please refrain from posting videos from random youtubers as we have no way of knowing if they have been altered in any way.

Warwick7 is a trusted member of Websleuths. Although the video they downloaded was also from a random youtube account, it was apparently downloaded very early on before there was much chance of possible alterations. It is therefore the most reliable source we have at this time.

Warwick7, would you be kind enough to upload the copy of the video you have? It would be greatly appreciated and will be the only version we can rely upon unless/until it becomes available through an 'official' source.

Rare is a picture of TS without her hand on her hip, lol!

I noticed that she poses in pictures and wondered if she was a dancer or cheerleader when she was younger. My friends who were tend to know how to pose in flattering stances in photos (unlike me, lol).

Or maybe she just has studied social media influencers.

jmo

Inthedetails said:
Graphic:

First she said she was raped vaginally. Later she changed the story to say both she and Gannon were raped anally with an object.

I don't have the specific paragraphs handy, but it's all in the link I posted to the affidavit.

jmo
From @kkdj :
It just breaks my heart!
moo
Ita.

Fwiw, I don't think any assault happened to LS.

The autopsy will reveal much and probably already has !
The AA is a mass of lies and misleading information as far as the perp's own statements, but her need to "T-Splain" everything will point the coroner to investigate even further.

Last edited:
Maybe it was Albert's phone since LE recorded the conversations she had with him?

I wouldn't be surprised if she used more than one phone, though.

Whatever happened to the Apple Watch? She claimed that she was wearing it the whole time while she was driving around but there was no mention of it in the AA. Maybe it did not have GPS, after all?

Imo
I thought Al's phone as well...

I am so impressed they authorized wiretaps. I don't think they are that easy to get otherwise all cases would have them.

I have only seen them utilized in drug cases or murder cases that have gone cold. This was still red-hot. I applaud their efforts.

I know! How much is being left out of the AA. It's reassuring yet also scary to what has NOT come out.

I was interested in the Life360 mentioned. I thought the purpose of it was to track family members locations. It is going to be another nail in her coffin if all this data has been turned off. The apple watch, life360, her ring cams etc.

ETA: If apple watch was in play and just not mentioned in the AA, it could be WHY LE are so certain he was killed in the house during the time stated in the AA. The spikes in heart rate activity/pulse. We discussed this a lot early on. It was amazing the patterns the watch could capture. We had that apple expert on here. I miss them.

Last edited:
That’s exactly right. I have heard though, from the Arias case, that they are paid quite well actually. Maybe not like Oj’s lawyers, but very well. But when you get some whacko for a client, it just isn’t worth it.

I like that LS got two women to defend her. She would really try to manipulate a man. And I am not suggesting a man would fall for it. I just remember Arias trying to manipulate everyone from her lawyer to the jailers.

If either of the female lawyers are mothers, they will hate her. IMO.

P.S. the State will pay for any experts so they would definitely be able to give her the best representation.
I watched about 45 minutes of Jodi Arias's trial, and that is all I could tolerate. Despite winning a conviction, I was less than impressed with everyone's tolerance of her oppositional defiant behavior while on the stand.

If TS pulls any of the crap, I doubt DDA Michael Allen will tolerate it.

Please refrain from posting videos from random youtubers as we have no way of knowing if they have been altered in any way.

Warwick7 is a trusted member of Websleuths. Although the video they downloaded was also from a random youtube account, it was apparently downloaded very early on before there was much chance of possible alterations. It is therefore the most reliable source we have at this time.

Warwick7, would you be kind enough to upload the copy of the video you have? It would be greatly appreciated and will be the only version we can rely upon unless/until it becomes available through an 'official' source.
Please do post an unalterd video. I am wondering if the "I'm Bleeding" was added on because the original videos did not have it and I heard that this version is several seconds longer and you can not hear the TV in the background during this part.

I think if she had a male attorney, she would claim he sexually assaulted her or claim sexual harassment before all was said and done. She’s got a history that precedes her and fantasies to fulfill.
Hopefully all males (and maybe females) (reporters, prison staff, deputies, attorneys, stenographers and judges) take precautions with TS. Never be alone with her!

Inthedetails said:
Graphic:

jmo
From @kkdj :

Ita.

Fwiw, I don't think any assault happened to LS.

The autopsy will reveal much and probably already has !
The AA is a mass of lies and misleading information as far as the perp's own statements, but her need to "T-Splain" everything will point the coroner to investigate even further.
I think poster was suggesting Gannon was assaulted in that way by TS herself, not an intruder.
She fact that she talks about rape suggests that it was on her mind and that she herself may have abused someone in the past or it may have been part of the murder.

There is no physical evidence to suggest he was, it is just speculation that she may have based on her own graphic descriptions.

Imo

It just breaks my heart!
moo
You may be right, I can't discount the possibility entirely. But IIRC, the sexual references were first only to herself being raped. The expounding leap to Gannon was secondary, as if she was trying to dramatize the story to make it more believable (unbelievable to normal minds).

She's a crazy liar, so until I see it from LE I'm going to choose not to go there.

It just breaks my heart!
moo

I think if there had been any evidence or indication of GS being raped, DDA Allen would have included a rape charge when he filed the additional Murder in the First with Deliberation and the 8 additional "crime of violence" sentence enhancer charges after GS's body had been found and the ME had completed the autopsy.

The fact that rape charges haven't been added by the DA is a strong indicator that there was/is no evidence that GS was raped.

JMO.

Last edited:
For those that are new to the Sunday night video or have yet to view it........

**WARNING/CAUTION** I have viewed it and it will forever be etched in my mind & heart! I wish I'd never watched it! I sobbed after watching/listening to it. I wanted to jump through the screen and save that poor, sweet, innocent boy! You may want to think twice about viewing it, as it's extremely disturbing & heartbreaking!

MOO JMO
Thank you and everyone else for the warnings. I missed it when her SM was still up. I haven’t watched it yet. I need to wait til I have an empty stomach because I’m sure it’s going to sicken me.

I think poster was suggesting Gannon was assaulted in that way by TS herself, not an intruder.
She fact that she talks about rape suggests that it was on her mind and that she herself may have abused someone in the past or it may have been part of the murder.

There is no physical evidence to suggest he was, it is just speculation that she may have based on her own graphic descriptions.

Imo
bbm

Yes, that's what I meant. :)
Sorry if not said clearly.
I'm thinking she added that for the same reason she over-explains and outright lies.

I think if there had been any evidence or indication of GS being raped, DDA Allen would have included a rape charge when he filed the additional Murder in the First with Deliberation and the 8 additional "crime of violence" sentence enhancer charges after GS's body had been found and the ME had completed the autopsy.

The fact that rape charges haven't been added by the DA would seem to indicate that there was no evidence of rape found.

JMO.
THIS ^^^^

As far as the video... I could stand to watch it with the sound muted.
I cannot bear to listen again.
Once was enough.
LS thinks she's so tough. :mad:

It sounded like he was def. injured b/c he seemed to be gasping and taking short, painful breaths.
I think at the core of the perp she's a coward and I hope the inmates make her life a living hell.
At the very least she'll tick inmates off and anyone with a grudge against her will have her at their mercy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Charley04