Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 **ARREST** #44

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Is it a youtube video? If so, you just paste the URL here.

If' it's something you downloaded, perhaps someone can tell you how to post it. I don't know either.

jmo
It tells me my upload is too large. I dont know how to bring it here. I had trouble with This when I tried to share it with a private group.

And altho I copied it to my tabet with in hours, Im not sure I didn't get an edited version.

The response from people who saw the video told her it was an epic fail. She removed it pretty quickly. There is a post she put
:);)
Ha! Ha! I ran across this book the other day on Amazon. I admit I read the free preview, this is exactly why they say nothing is free in life.

This cost me a few brain cells. He had me gagging at the raven haired description of LS.

I do look forward to your reviews. :cool:

It was the picture of GS (which of course I cannot find now) that lured me in. It showed GS at Mandan out back shooting his bow at a practice target. I had not seen that pic before.

I read a book from him about Jon Benet because I thought something new must have come out. Stopped sleuthing years ago but here I go again. ;)

I could never watch it. Still can't.
I don't blame you. When I first saw it was so upsetting and I didn't want to see it again. I didn't want to see the edited version but I was curious so I watched it. It didn't seem as bad for some reason. Maybe because it was edited or because it's been so long since I first saw it.

But yeah, I wouldn't watch it if you haven't already. It upset me for days. It's not like you are missing anything, unless you want to analyze it yourself.

Imo

Please refrain from posting videos from random youtubers as we have no way of knowing if they have been altered in any way.

Warwick7 is a trusted member of Websleuths. Although the video they downloaded was also from a random youtube account, it was apparently downloaded very early on before there was much chance of possible alterations. It is therefore the most reliable source we have at this time.

Warwick7, would you be kind enough to upload the copy of the video you have? It would be greatly appreciated and will be the only version we can rely upon unless/until it becomes available through an 'official' source.
@sillybilly I cant upload it from my tablet. It tells me it is too large to upload.

@sillybilly I cant upload it from my tablet. It tells me it is too large to upload.

Weird. I got that same message when i got on my bathroom scales this morning.

Seriously .. Thank You anyway Warwick. Most importantly is that members can now discuss the video itself without it necessarily being available on the thread. We don't know where any of them are actually from and how they may differ. You were our best shot at getting an early version.

No worries.

The TV news playing does give us a timeline. Kobe Bryant died Sunday January 26th at around 9 AM, so we know the video wasn't made before Sunday morning or on Monday night given when he was reported missing.

IMO, this video was made Sunday night, January 26th.
Yes, it could not have been before the news of his death but it was on the news for several days.

So my point was that just because TS claimed it was recorded on Sunday doesn't mean it was.

Imo

I read a book from him about Jon Benet because I thought something new must have come out. Stopped sleuthing years ago but here I go again. ;)
:);) Welcome back to the fold!

This one is a heartbreaker but at least it will have an ending unlike Jon Benet's case. How times have changed. I remember sleuthing Jon Benet via the National Enquirer, Star, all the rags.
5332.gif

Yes, it could not have been before the news of his death but it was on the news for several days.

So my point was that just because TS claimed it was recorded on Sunday doesn't mean it was.

Imo
The only other time she could have recorded it is Monday night. After that, she wasn't at the house. She spent Tuesday night onward elsewhere.

jmo

Imo
That doesn't work, he was reported missing at 6 something Monday evening. L was also in bed, so unless she goes to bed extremely early?
Anyway, we can all have our our opinions and thoughts.

:);) Welcome back to the fold!

This one is a heartbreaker but at least it will have an ending unlike Jon Benet's case. How times have changed. I remember sleuthing Jon Benet via the National Enquirer, Star, all the rags.
5332.gif

Oh yeah, I have very fond memories of hours upon hours researching, reading books. Then Laci Peterson, Caylee Anthony, Haleigh Cummings, Darlie R, WM3. A great deal of sorrow also is included. My Aunt was telling me also about a case in Springfield, MO in which she actually knew the women missing. So going to dig around on that one also, they are calling it the 3MW. Anyway, back to case > lol

T-Splain is a very disturbing individual, nothing is going to surprise with this case. Heartbreaking what Gannon had to go through.

In the video TS posted on FB, you can't see much of anything except for Laina lying in bed. After that it's completely dark. The whole thing seems to be altered or edited in some way in the one that was posted here.

In the one she posted the audio is different and Gannon doesn't say "I'm bleeding" at the end. It was only posted for a few hours and then she took it down.

Imo
Right, as soon as she walks into the living room it does go dark, like she turned her cell around and covered the camera. People have lightened up the dark/black part to get a distortion claiming it is Gannon. I found some older version on Reddit and youtube and it is totally black.

Glad we can discuss this now, but I do want to throw out something to think about when you listen this audio enhancement.

It has been asserted pretty firmly out in SM land that the "I'm bleeding" was edited in by an unknown source and played as fact. There were many people who apparently saved the original video that TS posted, and they claim there was no such audio at the end and that there is obvious "video" evidence at the end that proves it was altered. I'm no expert on video, so I can't add an intelligent 2 cents. Just wanted to throw it out there that this version MAY have been altered.

The only other thing I want to add about the video is that I've read several posts that attribute TS actually saying "I just freaked out" or something similar. But I think she actually says "I'm just freaked out". Minor detail, but to me, they are two very different statements. Don't get me wrong, she's clearly terrorizing him.
First of all, the video is painful enough to listen to without enhancing it with Gannon's voice saying "I'm bleeding." I cannot even fathom doing such a thing, and I didn't appreciate being duped. I was unaware of an original and I never had a FB account.

So far at this point, @Ontario Mom and @wyome verify that the original video DID NOT include "I'm bleeding".

But with TS, we can't say with 100% certainty that any version posted was the original. She is such a master of deception that I put nothing past her. MOO, she is a sadist and posted it to inflict pain onto LH and AS. There is no way the video incriminates Gannon. Its a painful listen. :(

So right now, @Warwick7 has what is believed to be the closest to the original.

Weird. I got that same message when i got on my bathroom scales this morning.

Seriously .. Thank You anyway Warwick. Most importantly is that members can now discuss the video itself without it necessarily being available on the thread. We don't know where any of them are actually from and how they may differ. You were our best shot at getting an early version.

No worries.

I am just catching up here and I dont know if it will help,but I have a copy of the video that was posted from the same day it was posted saved on my own youtube channel(I only have it to save sleuthing stuff!),I can send you the link to my channel if you would like to review it and see if it's ok to post?

Last edited:
In the video, where she supposedly says, "Bring two...I just don't know what to do!", I hear " These two...".
As in : these two kids.
Anyone else hear that? Of course, we don't know if that portion is original or not anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ioprgee