Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 **ARREST** #44

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
From the beginning of the video, it is clear that he's upstairs in the living room. You can see the kitchen. I don't remember where the daughter's room was, upstairs or downstairs, but the video is clearly upstairs. It's as if whatever happened in the basement (where his room is), caused him to possibly run upstairs to get away from LS.
In the video TS posted on FB, you can't see much of anything except for Laina lying in bed. After that it's completely dark. The whole thing seems to be altered or edited in some way in the one that was posted here.

In the one she posted the audio is different and Gannon doesn't say "I'm bleeding" at the end. It was only posted for a few hours and then she took it down.

Imo

ADMIN NOTE: GRAPHIC WARNING:
The link below is to a video that is very painful to watch and to hear. Once you've seen/heard it, it cannot be undone.

This is a complete audio of that Sunday.....

Glad we can discuss this now, but I do want to throw out something to think about when you listen this audio enhancement.

It has been asserted pretty firmly out in SM land that the "I'm bleeding" was edited in by an unknown source and played as fact. There were many people who apparently saved the original video that TS posted, and they claim there was no such audio at the end and that there is obvious "video" evidence at the end that proves it was altered. I'm no expert on video, so I can't add an intelligent 2 cents. Just wanted to throw it out there that this version MAY have been altered.

The only other thing I want to add about the video is that I've read several posts that attribute TS actually saying "I just freaked out" or something similar. But I think she actually says "I'm just freaked out". Minor detail, but to me, they are two very different statements. Don't get me wrong, she's clearly terrorizing him.

I think if there had been any evidence or indication of GS being raped, DDA Allen would have included a rape charge when he filed the additional Murder in the First with Deliberation and the 8 additional "crime of violence" sentence enhancer charges after GS's body had been found and the ME had completed the autopsy.

The fact that rape charges haven't been added by the DA is a strong indicator that there was/is no evidence that GS was raped.

JMO.

THANK YOU for this.

Here's my opinion.
TS said GS was raped because there will be evidence to support her story.
jmo
She might think there will be evidence to support her story, which might explain how she thought of it.

But I'm not sure if they can tell from an autopsy in a badly decomposed body. After about a month the body becomes liquified, so there's not much tissue left to look for bruising, tearing, or other signs of sexual abuse.

I think LE based the charges on injuries or cuts on bones, such as the skull and maybe other areas.

I do think it's possible that she did something like that, since her stories always seem to give us clues about her actions, but I think it would be hard to prove.

Imo

Really? Wow.....
I decided not to watch it again because I just couldn't. I copied it onto my tablet the morning it was released. Now I guess. I am going to have to watch it... Crap!

Please refrain from posting videos from random youtubers as we have no way of knowing if they have been altered in any way.

Warwick7 is a trusted member of Websleuths. Although the video they downloaded was also from a random youtube account, it was apparently downloaded very early on before there was much chance of possible alterations. It is therefore the most reliable source we have at this time.

Warwick7, would you be kind enough to upload the copy of the video you have? It would be greatly appreciated and will be the only version we can rely upon unless/until it becomes available through an 'official' source.

@Warwick7 -- if you still have it, you've got approval to share the earlier version of TS video. Thanks!

Please refrain from posting videos from random youtubers as we have no way of knowing if they have been altered in any way.

Warwick7 is a trusted member of Websleuths. Although the video they downloaded was also from a random youtube account, it was apparently downloaded very early on before there was much chance of possible alterations. It is therefore the most reliable source we have at this time.

Warwick7, would you be kind enough to upload the copy of the video you have? It would be greatly appreciated and will be the only version we can rely upon unless/until it becomes available through an 'official' source.
Yes I will try. But I'm not sure if I know how..

Glad we can discuss this now, but I do want to throw out something to think about when you listen this audio enhancement.

It has been asserted pretty firmly out in SM land that the "I'm bleeding" was edited in by an unknown source and played as fact. There were many people who apparently saved the original video that TS posted, and they claim there was no such audio at the end and that there is obvious "video" evidence at the end that proves it was altered. I'm no expert on video, so I can't add an intelligent 2 cents. Just wanted to throw it out there that this version MAY have been altered.

The only other thing I want to add about the video is that I've read several posts that attribute TS actually saying "I just freaked out" or something similar. But I think she actually says "I'm just freaked out". Minor detail, but to me, they are two very different statements. Don't get me wrong, she's clearly terrorizing him.
Yes, I saw the original video, and she does say, "I'm just freaked out."
There is also no "I'm bleeding" at the end.

I think someone on SM edited the video to convince people that TS recorded part of the murder or something like that.

Even in the edited version it's not clear that he is saying "I'm bleeding," but the text is added and the audio is altered to convince the listener that he is.

It does show that she is placing blame on him for something that was not his fault, and making him feel guilty by suggesting they may have to sell something to fix the carpet, and Gannon does sound like he is in distress. I have a feeling he often felt that way because of the way he was treated by her.

But as far as being able to tell what exactly happened, there is really no way to know. It's all speculation, including that he said he was bleeding.

There's also no way to know when the video was recorded.

Imo

In the video TS posted on FB, you can't see much of anything except for Laina lying in bed. After that it's completely dark. The whole thing seems to be altered or edited in some way in the one that was posted here.

In the one she posted the audio is different and Gannon doesn't say "I'm bleeding" at the end. It was only posted for a few hours and then she took it down.

Imo

I think I only heard the audio portion when the video first surfaced and what I recall was LS being extremely cruel. She was baiting GS to say the incident (burning carpet?) was an accident or not intentional and then begins citing steps they'd have to take not to be evicted. GS was understandable distraught at these thoughts and LS knew he was but just kept pouring it on.

When would a child intentionally destroy the carpet? And who would try to scare a child with the idea that they could be homeless and it would be his fault!

Also, I don't remember hearing anything about bleeding.

MOO

Yes, I saw the original video, and she does say, "I'm just freaked out."

There's also no way to know when the video was recorded.

Imo
The TV news playing does give us a timeline. Kobe Bryant died Sunday January 26th at around 9 AM, so we know the video wasn't made before Sunday morning or on Monday night given when he was reported missing.

IMO, this video was made Sunday night, January 26th.

Clarification needed

I had to skip some pages to catch up, so please excuse me if this was already discussed.

The unsealing of the interception of wire and electronic communication listed 3 dates, February 7, February 10, and March 19, 2020.

TS was arrested on March 2, 2020. Does this mean that someone else's communication was intercepted and is evidence in this case ? Or was TS unaware that jailhouse calls are recorded ?

https://www.courts.state.co.us/userfiles/file/Court_Probation/04th_Judicial_District/El_Paso/Stauch/Proposed Order 040820(1).pdf
Idk the answer to your question, but the 19th of March is the day before he was found. Right?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Charley04