Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 **ARREST** #44

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes it does. It is a piece that you can completely remove, or leave stored in the car and retracted. But you can ONLY use it with the 3rd row down.

I have not seen any reports of her having the 3rd row in her car as it does not come standard but is an upgrade
Thanks! I suppose I wouldn’t be surprised either way. I keep thinking “no killer would take that risk,” but then I remember she took crazier risks than that (moving his body cross-country).

If she didn’t have one of those covers, locked the vehicle, and had Gannon inside a suitcase, then that works too.

Had they asked to unlock it, she probably would have told them no.

Yes it does. It is a piece that you can completely remove, or leave stored in the car and retracted. But you can ONLY use it with the 3rd row down.

I have not seen any reports of her having the 3rd row in her car as it does not come standard but is an upgrade

What do you think is the largest piece of particle board that would fit laying down with no 3rd row seat? Best guess... TIA.

Last edited:
I'm confident that LE knows what got damaged Sunday night.... the girls were home, eventually AS came home.... their observations will tell the tale.

Now obviously whatever happened, it's NEVER a one-two, accident-eviction proposition. TS is just plain shatbitcrazy.

Nothing happens in a vacuum. Rumors the marriage was in trouble, confirmed by TS's Magic 8 Ball Google searches. It is decidedly so.

The mother in law had been visiting.

Was TS already plotting her exit or was she plying AS, desperate to stay?

Was the Sunday hike legit?

Was Sunday evening somewhat normal, until?

What sort of event requires a quick-thought quilt, when pulled back results in double blood? What in hell's name is she talking about???? What did she DO?

What a shame SHE came back from the hike. If only....

I wish she'd run off with Eguardo on Sunday.

My apologies to Eguardo.

JMO

Last edited:
Why is TS validating the leaked information? She is a defense team NIGHTMARE.

So then, T, you are confirming for us that Gannon was put in a suitcase and left under an overpass along the route you drove?

"Well, exactly. "

JMO

IIRC she gave them permission to search.
I would think if they did have suspicion there was something not adding up on 1/27 it was that LS was downplaying the severity of the fight she and Gannon had before he took off.

MOO they did a thorough search, including opening all doors of all vehicles and looking inside and bending down to see under the vehicle and through the footwells and they still might have missed the suitcase in the Tiguan.
A YTer talked about the space in the third seat footwell, and so after watching commercial video reviews for the 7 seat Tiguan it is easy to see that the third row footwell space can have a gap space with the seat row down and the hatch floor cover positioned forward.

MOO however if the suitcase was seen officers anywhere vehicle or house they would naturally think, "was this kid packed up and he didn't take it?" and want to look in it. Though possibly LS could have been present during the search and casually explain the suitcase was for a trip blah blah.

IMO there is a possibility of LS using temporary place to put Gannon on 1/27 for the night away from the home probably before HH returned with LaiS at 5:34pm but at least before the call to the 911 at 6:55 p.m.

A 90lb suitcase is not very easy to move over rough ground and probably strains the structure of the case.
If she did use temporary concealment on the evening of 1/27,
MOO she would select a simple place such as pull off that was on the way to the airport.

I measured the footwell also. It is 7" deep by 9" long. My makeup bag wouldn't even fit in there with the seat down

Edited for clarity

Last edited:
BBM

I own a 7 seat Tiguan and I can tell you without a doubt that there is no room for anything in the footwell of the 3rd row. There is so little space in that third row that my 2 younger kids, (both of whom are under 4'6" cry every time they sit back there because there is no room for their legs/feet. Not sure what year TS's Tiguan is off the top of my head, but mine is a 2019. There is actually VERY little space in the car when the 3rd row is up. I personally don't think a suitcase would fit down there.

Good to know. I was thinking in the scenario where the suitcase was hidden In the Tiguan that the 3rd row seat backs would be down and the second row pulled forward a bit.
But my opinion is that she stashed Gannon off the home property before she called 911.

1. She lucked out and vehicles not looked in.
2. Vehicles were looked in but evidence missed as they were looking for a living boy.
3. Body and large evidence was not in the house.

Ever since the shadow under the car was pointed out, my opinion GS did return and killed at home and clandestinely removed. Just how.

Last edited:
@osu had an early version.

I saw the original in which Gannon's face was visible throughout.
I understand lE asked for it to be removed because suddenly all copies disappeared. I believe it will re-emerge at trial.
I just happened to be on fb on the night she released it with other stuff including tapes from Landen recorded a long time ago.
I always call it the torture video.
The child was very ill, sounded like he had sustained a crush injury to his chest,he shrank back from her presence, his eyes showed terror at her approach, the terror of a defenseless child expecting a severe beating while already very seriously injured.
I watched about 100 times in an effort to ascertain his injuries, am a former RN.

if there was anything positive from this film it was his determination not to lie to please her even though it could possibly have saved him another beating.
He held his ground, broken and wounded, terror in his eyes but the truth was where he was at.

he had NOT done it on purpose, whatever it was, possibly an episode of incontinence and he was adamant about that.
It gave me hope for his soul/spirit journey that commenced very soon afterwards.

My feeling was that she made many trips to his bedroom on her torture missions. They were a regular thing for her. IMO

I clearly recall the original video, and am certain Gannon was in it, without any doubt. In fact, after watching the most recent vid here, it is possibly the same vid, however, the part where Gannon could be seen is darkened/blacked out.

This edit of the video occurred very early in this case, however, the original video that I saw, I am absolutely certain of seeing Gannon clearly in it.

ADMIN NOTE:

I thought I posted the following last night but it was still sitting here today in my draft replies :(

Please don't post videos from random sources. Tricia is going to try to find the most reliable source for the original video being discussed. She will then upload it to the Websleuths youtube channel where members can view it and link to it there.

In the meantime, members can continue discussion about the video ... just no uploads from random sources.

Thanks.

Why is TS validating the leaked information? She is a defense team NIGHTMARE.

So then, T, you are confirming for us that Gannon was put in a suitcase and left under an overpass along the route you drove?

"Well, exactly. "

JMO
It’s her legal team doing that, and I guess they figure they have nothing to lose.

Yep I’ve thought there was more to this “find” of him that’s been published
JMO
(Hope you are staying safe)

Yes, I believe T and her family band were being tracked to Florida and beyond and LE along the way received notification to look for a young boy.

We know it can take years to identify a John Doe whose body has decomposed but in this case, LE knew just who to call.

Of all the missing children in the world they knew it was Gannon immediately!

We should learn all of this in the two days T must dread like the dickens.

I said this back when the video was off limits, but I think the video was taken after an act of violence.

So he burns the carpet (or whatever), and she loses her cool and attacks him, then she deflects by videoing him basically apologizing for what he did.

She’s putting the responsibility back on him, despite her reaction not only being overblown, but criminal.

“You owe me an apology for making me lose my temper. I’m not in the wrong, you are.”

ETA: I think this video was meant for Al, as she knew there would be repercussions. She wanted the focus on what he did, and not on what she did. “Look at the video, and not at what Gannon tells you.”
Could it be that she tried to set fire to the house to cover up what she had done to Gannon? Maybe she only ended up burning a small area and had to change the plan? She could have had Gannon gaslighted to a point where he’d agree to anything she said just to get her to leave him alone. She’s fixated on that fire for some reason.

Could it be that she tried to set fire to the house to cover up what she had done to Gannon? Maybe she only ended up burning a small area and had to change the plan? She could have had Gannon gaslighted to a point where he’d agree to anything she said just to get her to leave him alone. She’s fixated on that fire for some reason.

I also had a crazy thought (I have those often) that she was trying to burn up bloody carpet. She certainly does include blood with her candle and smoke rant. Was the blood before the fire? Not after? I know it's a weird idea, but she's way weird.

i

I also had a crazy thought (I have those often) that she was trying to burn up bloody carpet. She certainly does include blood with her candle and smoke rant. Was the blood before the fire? Not after? I know it's a weird idea, but she's way weird.
I think whatever happened to the carpet, she did it. Not Gannon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mjF7nx