Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 **ARREST** #44

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I clearly recall the original video, and am certain Gannon was in it, without any doubt. In fact, after watching the most recent vid here, it is possibly the same vid, however, the part where Gannon could be seen is darkened/blacked out.

This edit of the video occurred very early in this case, however, the original video that I saw, I am absolutely certain of seeing Gannon clearly in it.
Thank you for verifying what you saw as well. MOO, she probably sent it to several of her supporters prior to posting it to sm. T or her crew probably edited it.

Thanks! I suppose I wouldn’t be surprised either way. I keep thinking “no killer would take that risk,” but then I remember she took crazier risks than that (moving his body cross-country).

If she didn’t have one of those covers, locked the vehicle, and had Gannon inside a suitcase, then that works too.

Had they asked to unlock it, she probably would have told them no.
Lol. Isn’t it great that we can’t think like a killer? I’m so happy about that MG!

Not sure if it’s already been mentioned but I wonder if it’s a possibility LS was using drugs to cope with her stressful life as a stepmother. If the carpet was ever supposedly burnt then it may have even been LS herself dropping drug paraphernalia on the carpet or something, and she was trying to blame Gannon but he wasn’t admitting to something he didn’t do. Not saying this exact scenario but if we learnt there was drug use she was trying to hide, it would make sense because her behaviour from day one has been absolutely bizarre and indifferent. Of course she’s a stone cold psychopath so there’s that aswell. MOO

ETA: is discussion of the carpet event now allowed? Sorry if it’s not please let me know and I will remove!
Stressful life? Lol. She squashed her own words in that phone conversation by saying they had a great life, and together made what, $180,000? Life didn’t sound stressful then. She lies though.

I clearly recall the original video, and am certain Gannon was in it, without any doubt. In fact, after watching the most recent vid here, it is possibly the same vid, however, the part where Gannon could be seen is darkened/blacked out.

This edit of the video occurred very early in this case, however, the original video that I saw, I am absolutely certain of seeing Gannon clearly in it.

I also clearly recall seeing Gannon. I can't unsee him to this day. Broke my heart.

Tonight 10:00 PM EASTERN join Websleuths YouTube LIVE we welcome former medical examiner and author of the book:

Blood Beneath My Feet: The Journey of a Southern Death Investigator

"Joseph Scott Morgan became a death investigator with the Jefferson Parish Coroner's Office in suburban New Orleans in 1987, the youngest medicolegal death investigator in the country. During the day, Morgan worked in the morgue, and at night investigated for the coroner. In 1992 Morgan became senior investigator with the Fulton County Medical Examiner's Office in Atlanta. Morgan is now a college professor at North Georgia College and State University, where he teaches a death investigation course based on the national standards which he helped develop. He and his family reside in the Blue Ridge Mountains of north Georgia."

CLICK HERE AT 10:00 PM EASTERN TONIGHT FOR WEBSLEUTHS YOUTUBE LIVE

I just listened to it for the first time and add me to the club where it brought me to tears and I dont want to listen to it ever again, except during her successful trial prosecution.

This was the definite proof that proves there was an initial injury that she caused to him that started her planning to kill him.

Gannon is obviously in very terrible pain, bleeding, and needing to be immediately rushed to the hospital.

And while poor Gannon is in the middle of suffering, that devil is phychopathically manipulating him into thinking he is in bad trouble, when the only real trouble is that she hurt him so badly that she knew she would be the one to get in trouble.

She is pure evil to the core. She needs locked up forever to protect any other innocents.
Once I listened to this I knew she was a monster and his killer. Any normal person would offer comfort to someone in pain. She hurt him and continued the abuse in a very cold and calculated fashion.
At some point she said she was worried about being "fussed" at about whatever happened Sunday night, but that AS was calm.

But perhaps the video was going to pulled out as evidence of her concern so that if anyone fussed at her, she could defray the fuss by showing she did what she could to fix whatever the heck happened. I think she thought it made her look good - like a stepmom holding it all together when nobody else is.

I think she did that a lot in life - instead of taking responsibility, she diverts attention and creates confusion/chaos. She lives in upheaval mode, imo.

IDK - just trying, vainly, to make sense of that recording.

jmo
As an actual parent I have to hold myself back from panic over every little bloodied knee or baseball pitch to the shins. There is NO way I could talk about selling a couch while my child moaned in pain. The fact that her freak out is why he was in pain is chilling. That poor child was likely terrorized whenever his dad was gone and he kept quiet due to threats.

Could it be that she tried to set fire to the house to cover up what she had done to Gannon? Maybe she only ended up burning a small area and had to change the plan? She could have had Gannon gaslighted to a point where he’d agree to anything she said just to get her to leave him alone. She’s fixated on that fire for some reason.
I think if she had tried to set fire to the house there would be some kind of evidence. LE may have questioned Laina about smelling smoke that night, but we haven't heard much about her interview.

The candle/fire story was first used to back up her runaway story. She tried to convince AS that Gannon had burned the carpet and he was very upset and afraid he would get in trouble. Yet Albert didn't seem too concerned about the "candle thing," according to her text to the owner.

Then the fire story got bigger. They used the blankets to cover themselves and when they "came back in from the smoke" they had blood all over. At one point I think she said she used the blanket to cover the fire.

She also said Gannon peeled off his burns and wiped his blood on the walls.

None of it makes any logical sense, except as an attempt to explain why she had to replace the blankets and why there was blood on the wall.

This tells me there probably was no fire at all, but there was a lot of blood on Gannon, the blankets and the walls.

Imo

Glad we can discuss this now, but I do want to throw out something to think about when you listen this audio enhancement.

It has been asserted pretty firmly out in SM land that the "I'm bleeding" was edited in by an unknown source and played as fact. There were many people who apparently saved the original video that TS posted, and they claim there was no such audio at the end and that there is obvious "video" evidence at the end that proves it was altered. I'm no expert on video, so I can't add an intelligent 2 cents. Just wanted to throw it out there that this version MAY have been altered.

The only other thing I want to add about the video is that I've read several posts that attribute TS actually saying "I just freaked out" or something similar. But I think she actually says "I'm just freaked out". Minor detail, but to me, they are two very different statements. Don't get me wrong, she's clearly terrorizing him.
The original one didn’t say I’m bleeding. I don’t think she would have not deleted that. A slowed down version seemed to indicate he said something about his eye.

You actually can't see him at all, it's completely dark. It's the crying that's upsetting.

Not to mention the sound of Letecia's voice.
And her heavy breathing. The beginning is very theatrical who was she speaking to? Oh woe is me.... even if something happened grow up and be a parent! Her melodramatic self pity. She is a complete zero.

And her heavy breathing. The beginning is very theatrical who was she speaking to? Oh woe is me.... even if something happened grow up and be a parent! Her melodramatic self pity. She is a complete zero.
Yeah, I think she sounded panicked because she had just overreacted to whatever Gannon did and she hurt him. She knew it was wrong and was likely worried about herself getting in trouble, not Gannon.

Imo

I think if she had tried to set fire to the house there would be some kind of evidence. LE may have questioned Laina about smelling smoke that night, but we haven't heard much about her interview.

The candle/fire story was first used to back up her runaway story. She tried to convince AS that Gannon had burned the carpet and he was very upset and afraid he would get in trouble. Yet Albert didn't seem too concerned about the "candle thing," according to her text to the owner.

Then the fire story got bigger. They used the blankets to cover themselves and when they "came back in from the smoke" they had blood all over. At one point I think she said she used the blanket to cover the fire.

She also said Gannon peeled off his burns and wiped his blood on the walls.

None of it makes any logical sense, except as an attempt to explain why she had to replace the blankets and why there was blood on the wall.

This tells me there probably was no fire at all, but there was a lot of blood on Gannon, the blankets and the walls.

Imo
Excellent post!!

IMO Regarding the video, I know some of you are saying that you have seen a version where Gannon is visible. I have read others saying this on different sites as well. I don't see it, MOO. There IS a very quick glimpse of a photograph of AS on a shelf as TS moves from the bedroom where she was talking to LaiS. If you slow down the video, you can see it, I think after she passes the TV with the Michael Jordan footage.

Well - in my notes I have this:

3/18/20 Update: On March 18, 2020, the El Paso County Sheriff's Office was contacted by the Santa Rosa County Sheriff's Office stating they responded to a call of a deceased juvenile male in Pace, Florida. A road construction worker (working for the FL. Dept. of Transportation) discovered the body (in a suitcase) around 9-10am on Tuesday, March 17th, just off Highway 90 near the Escambia River Bridge (Gannon was not in the water.)

Don't recall "what" article stated the he was found on a Tuesday, which makes it 3/17....
74x46px-LL-59c83b81_question-marks.gif

this article, dated March 17, is from the day his body was found
Santa Rosa investigates body found near Escambia River Bridge

ETA date

Last edited:
I agree. We all knew right away he didn’t run away. They have to treat it as such but I’m sure, if we knew, they knew.
This really is true. I left my car at a train parking lot and went to a dinner party by train. When I returned at about 11pm my car was stolen. What did they ask but where was I, did I have witnesses to place me at dinner party etc.. they don’t trust anyone

Last edited:
Yes, I believe T and her family band were being tracked to Florida and beyond and LE along the way received notification to look for a young boy.

We know it can take years to identify a John Doe whose body has decomposed but in this case, LE knew just who to call.

Of all the missing children in the world they knew it was Gannon immediately!

We should learn all of this in the two days T must dread like the dickens.

TS and LE both knew they were looking for a brown suitcase big enough to fit a boy’s body. That’s why she chose that spot under bridge. She thought it wouldn’t be visible on Google Earth or any other satellite.

imo

Could it be that she tried to set fire to the house to cover up what she had done to Gannon? Maybe she only ended up burning a small area and had to change the plan? She could have had Gannon gaslighted to a point where he’d agree to anything she said just to get her to leave him alone. She’s fixated on that fire for some reason.

Good theory. Maybe not the whole house but certainly enough of the carpet to cover up something she did not want anyone to see. My guess is a bathroom, or some other type of accident by G. Maybe he stained the suede sofa with an accident and she hit him causing blood to spill on carpet. We have to factor the suede sofa in somehow. Anyone know the color of the sofa?

Stressful life? Lol. She squashed her own words in that phone conversation by saying they had a great life, and together made what, $180,000? Life didn’t sound stressful then. She lies though.
Not so sure about that income level, not that it matters other than I think she's lying....again.

jmo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members