Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 **ARREST** #44

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
IMO Regarding the video, I know some of you are saying that you have seen a version where Gannon is visible. I have read others saying this on different sites as well. I don't see it, MOO. There IS a very quick glimpse of a photograph of AS on a shelf as TS moves from the bedroom where she was talking to LaiS. If you slow down the video, you can see it, I think after she passes the TV with the Michael Jordan footage.

The video I refer to in my most recent post is what I believe to be the original, which was removed from the web a long time ago, very soon after being originally posted, and has been replaced with what I believe to be at minimum, one edited version, and most likely, more than one.

Yeah, I think she sounded panicked because she had just overreacted to whatever Gannon did and she hurt him. She knew it was wrong and was likely worried about herself getting in trouble, not Gannon.

Imo
I think she sounded panicked because she was faking it for the "accidental" recording.

Sounds like bad acting to me.

jmo

From AA: “I was scared the basement was smoky and when I threw the cover everything we both had blood.”

Doesn’t your head just spin reading her sentence structure? If that’s even what it is. Anyway... Hmmm. I’ll call my sister in the call room tonight and see what she thinks about how much blood there’d have to be on blanket for it to cause the kind of splatter they saw if she shook or threw it. TS cleaned up wall too so they probably don’t even know what the original pattern looked like. She’ll probably say, “I have no idea. I’m not a blood splatter expert.” My bigger question really is what kind of injury could have resulted in that kind of splatter but still allowed him to walk to truck with little to no blood in truck, right. They did find blood in garage tho so maybe she put tarp or seat cover down in truck. If she moved him outside in a suitcase, most likely wrapped in plastic inside, I doubt there’d be blood in garage, although there was blood on board, so maybe there was no plastic in suitcase and the blood leaked thru.

Last edited:
This reeks of desperation, I guess this is the usual antics by a desperate defense team: Attack the Legal Sys

New court document added to website.
https://www.courts.state.co.us/userfiles/file/Court_Probation/04th_Judicial_District/El_Paso/Stauch/D-8 Order Denying Request for Hearing for Sanctions.pdf

The defense requested a hearing to impose sanctions against the DA's office for allegedly violating the court ordered gag order.

....for the leaking by an overseas newspaper's that Gannon's body had been found in a suitcase. (they claim the paper's source was LE which was under gag order).

….the redacted version of the probable cause affidavit was not sealed, and instead was accessible to the public.

DENIED.MEAGER.DENIED.MEAGER.DENIED.
Judge's Response: Defendant did not file any supporting affidavits setting forth any specific facts regarding conduct attributable to the District Attorney’s Office or any other parties that are the subject of the O-1 Order. Defense counsel is free to continue its investigation but based on this meager record, the Court declines to take further action at this time. As such, Defendant Stauch’s Motion for Hearing on Sanctions for Violation of Court Order is DENIED.

Maybe the Judge didn't see T stomp her foot.

Unimpressive defense team so far. Couldn't be happier.

Last edited:
I am finally at the end of the thread! Between work being a marathon of insanity (but at least I still have a job) and the release of the absolutely flabbergasting you-can't-make-this-stuff-up affidavit, I never thought I'd see the day! Also, although the shock has worn off, my jaw just DROPPED at her unbelievable audacity, insane logic, and non-stop lies that this evil creature spins around her.

Like many of you, I really struggled with the revelation that LE believes Gannon returned alive to that house and THEN was murdered. Cognitive dissonance is real, y'all. But I've come to accept it, because the evidence speaks to it. As illogical as it is for her to have driven around for 4 hours with Gannon and not taken the opportunity to have her heinous crimes occur outside the house, she is nothing if illogical and insanely confident of her ability to con anyone into buying into her crazy and doing her bidding and getting away with literal murder.

I see so many of you trying to make sense and decipher her lies and tie her statements back to what could have happened, giving credence to her crazy Eguardo and other rape stories, and some insanity about burns and wiping blood on the walls, and being covered in blood and … it goes on and on and on, god bless ya. Keep in mind she says many things, a couple with some purpose, others with no intention but to humiliate and hurt, and the majority because she is a pathological liar and cannot help herself. I've given up trying and have just started with the premise that EVERYTHING she says is a lie and stick with what the AA and known evidence states so as to not drive myself insane. So I have only a vague outline of what I think happened, and many of you have articulated something similar already. I will say I don't believe that she raped, dismembered, or ran Gannon over with her car. I think drugging/poisoning that didn't work may have been a possibility that drove the 4 hour road trip but I certainly am not sure.

The stuff that comes out of her mouth is just so CRAZY! How on earth did the LE officers interviewing her keep a straight face, I'll never know! I imagine her thought process to go along the lines of something like "I know what they know but they don't know what I know, so if I say THIS, they'll think I don't know that they know that I know, but if they do know, I'll say THAT so that they know that I know that they don't know that I know they know! And if all else fails, I'll stuff tissues down my pants and fake a heart attack!"

One of my cult comedy classic favorite movies, This Is Spinal Tap, has a quote "There's a fine line between...stupid and clever." It's been running through my head when I have been reading here a lot, and I actually thought that taking poor GS's body to Florida was somewhat clever (brazen or whatever)...but leaving him right by the side of the road instead of in water or deep woods was just stupid. But after the release of the AA, I've concluded that LS starts at stupid, blazes past clever at 300 mph and comes right back around to stupid, where she squarely sits. And to call another silly comedy to mind, Spaceballs, her lies go from Ludicrous...to PLAID!!!

Once I listened to this I knew she was a monster and his killer. Any normal person would offer comfort to someone in pain. She hurt him and continued the abuse in a very cold and calculated fashion.

As an actual parent I have to hold myself back from panic over every little bloodied knee or baseball pitch to the shins. There is NO way I could talk about selling a couch while my child moaned in pain. The fact that her freak out is why he was in pain is chilling. That poor child was likely terrorized whenever his dad was gone and he kept quiet due to threats.
Being raised by an abusive narcissistic mother, I have actually experienced the terror that can be heard in that video. When she says that she's going to ask for the last time ..I can't even put into the words the emotional affect it has on me when I hear it. My heart hurts so much for what Gannon endured and what his parents are having to go through.

From AA: “I was scared the basement was smoky and when I threw the cover everything we both had blood.”

Hmmm. I’ll call my sister in the call room tonight and see what she thinks about how much blood there’d have to be on blanket for it to cause the kind of splatter they saw if she shook or threw it. TS cleaned up wall too so they probably don’t even know what the original pattern looked like. She’ll probably say, “I have no idea. I’m not a blood splatter expert.” My bigger question really is what kind of injury could have resulted in that kind of splatter but still allowed him to walk to truck with little to no blood in truck, right. They did find blood in garage tho so maybe she put tarp or seat cover down in truck. If she moved him outside in a suitcase, most likely wrapped in plastic inside, I doubt there’d be blood in garage.

Agree, she was trying to cover up and explain in advance if they found of traces blood.

As to the Bolded, She gave them permission to search. Would she seriously say BUT NOT THE CAR? I'd really be surprised if that was the case. They just didn't search it or he wasn't in the car. JMO

That late at night...after 10:00 pm...LE probably just shined their flashlights into the interior, through the window glass. Cursory search. Especially with out a search warrant.

I think she sounded panicked because she was faking it for the "accidental" recording.

Sounds like bad acting to me.

jmo

I agree -- very bad acting with evil intent that backfired on her.

I think LS was already in the middle of leaking information about LH believing if she put her custody agreement and LH emotional phone messages out to the public for comparison that LS would come out looking like the better mother. Clearly, she could not see how LH's maternal instinct shown for her son made for no comparison.

On one hand, LS seemed (in video) to be attempting text-book accountability or "include child and invite their input for a solution." A true parent might explain to the child that the damage required the carpet replaced, and invite the child to share any ideas how they might raise extra money. A nurtured child of 11 might suggest a garage sale where they can help or ebay where they can help set up to take photographs.

Instead, in true LS fashion, she turned the alleged incident into heaping fear and guilt on a little boy that obviously believed they may have to move with no place to go and that he was responsible. I think LS new she was going to use the incident, GS's reaction and her "accidental" recording to try and sell her story that GS ran away. Cruel and heartless -- :eek:.

I think LS wanted GS gone before AS arrived home. I think LS initially thought the hike was a good opportunity but the weather brought out more hikers than she anticipated. Instead they went to Burger King.

Agree, she was trying to cover up and explain in advance if they found of traces blood.

I just texted her this: “What kind of injury could cause a lot of blood splatter on 2 adjacent walls but still allow a boy to walk to car hours later with little to no bloodshed?” Will probably be a while before I hear back n I’m sure she’ll wonder w.t.h. I want to know this. Lol.
5944.gif

What is the Order Denying Request for Hearing for Sanctions? I didn't see the Request, was one filed? I couldn't find it in the court documents so I don't know what it's all about (and I don't really know much about legal stuff either) other than bringing up FL and the suitcase. By filing one, I'm just thinking that she is still trying say that she's being framed by LE, mystery rapist man, most wanted criminal, ex boyfriend, etc. (??)

The only reason I want to know what happened is to simply hear WHY.

For her to explain (although I expect she will NEVER be honest about any of it) why she did what she did. How on earth can someone DO something like this. If she never admits to any of it, I'm 100% okay not knowing all the details I think. But then I think I need to know because it is worse not knowing because my mind takes me to such hurtful places but every time I hear a new detail it ends up worse than I imagined. :(

Someone on SM made an image of Gannon and some other children who endured the worst at the hands of people who were supposed to care for them and I just lost it. I just don't understand this kind of evil. So, so unbelievably heart breaking. My father worked in the health and human services division of a state at the highest level and regularly had to read incident reports of abuse of children and elderly. He said some of what he read was worse that what he saw during Vietnam and that it was enough to make you want to curl up and die. The only thing he said that made it possible to get out of bed every day was hoping he could help.

He knows about me following this case and said from his own experience, it is almost always the step-parent or caregiver. :( He said that is always who they looked at first. But I don't think I'm telling you anything we don't already know just from being here....
Letecia texts Nicole (homeowner?)

LS: “When we came back inside from the smoke there was blood on both of us. I didn’t know what to do. I was scared I would get (unknown word) out about it and I don’t know if he should go to the doctor. I kept trying to add the candle thing but Albert kept saying it was small and minor. I was scared the basement was smoky and when I threw the cover everything we both had blood.”

LS: “You don’t understand how it is to be a stepmom”

Thank you for sharing your Dad's experience, bless him for wanting to help those kids.

My point about this text was more about her explanation and perhaps dissecting her words. Using the candle video and the facts in the affidavit as perspective.

Came back inside from where? Did she attack Gannon in the garage?

What is the Order Denying Request for Hearing for Sanctions? I didn't see the Request, was one filed? I couldn't find it in the court documents so I don't know what it's all about (and I don't really know much about legal stuff either) other than bringing up FL and the suitcase. By filing one, I'm just thinking that she is still trying say that she's being framed by LE, mystery rapist man, most wanted criminal, ex boyfriend, etc. (??)
It basically started with the breaking news when a body suspected to be GS was first located. Facts were slim for a couple of days and the first published reports about the suitcase quoted a source from outside the country. Judge said there's no proof of a Florida leak. Second was the sealed arrest affidavit that was replaced with a redacted, unsealed version and released to public did not violate the "sealed order." Judge ruled the defense provided no proof of their allegations and no sanctions warranted.

Last edited:
6172.gif

How many of you think she is a drinker? Is there any evidence of it? Some people can get really angry and turn evil when drinking.

Also, last night I saw a case in news about a woman who killed her spouse, and the man’s bio daughter spoke and said the stepmother hated her, would never speak to her, and would walk right by her, acting as if she didn’t exist most days. I wonder if TS was that way with G when AS wasn’t around. Might be why she took so many selfies of her and G “to send to Al.”

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member