Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 **ARREST** #44

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.

Good point. Burn candle to cover up drug smoke and fumes. I wonder if LE could still detect if drug smoke was in there by 10 pm. Maybe that’s the “smoke” she was trying so hard to hide. Maybe she was smoking something on suede sofa and G woke up to use the bathroom or get a drink, and caught her, and she “freaked out” and dropped something and burned the sofa herself.

Last edited:
I'm curious as to when the Tiguan got backed into the garage. It was in the driveway when they returned home. I wonder if she did it when the girls went to the store, if so I'd say they thought it was strange that she backed her car into the garage while they were gone. IMO the LE knows the exact time she put his body in the car by the neighbors video, because if she did it while the girls were gone then the same shadow that could be seen under the car when they returned home would've shown as the car was being backed into the garage. It'll be interesting to hear her excuse as to why it was necessary to back that car into the garage while they were gone. I'd say she'll blame it on Eguardo too!

Last edited:
One must wonder how much TS has gotten away with thru out her life.
How she just rolls lies off her sleeve on a dime and expects others to believe it is amazing. But it must have worked for her for years. What a mind! I feel like I'm watching Alice in Wonderland or something!

I know. Just when you think it couldn’t get any crazier, something else drops. Truth really is stranger than fiction here.

Could she have been smoking bong hits and it got spilled on the suede couch hence the reference to smoke and a damaged couch? Would vinegar neutralize the god awful odor of bong water? It’s not as bad as cat pee but pretty awful. Hey I was 20 something once a long time ago...lol
Vinegar will absolutely neutralize awful odors. I remember back in the 1980’s I was looking at the Los Angeles yellow pages ( hey, no Internet back then). They had a section on household tips and it said to remove cigarette smoke , place bowls of white vinegar around your home, It works!

Also, about 5 years ago my dog got skunked and came into the house for a couple of hours and the entire house was permeated with the smell. Even inside cabinets and inside my refrigerator! I knew to bathe my dog in peroxide and lemon dish soap, but had to google how to fix my house. It said to boil white vinegar and water with the house closed up, then open the doors and windows and the smell would “ escape”. . It worked like magic (along with vacuuming the carpet with baking soda). I was amazed and when I told my sister, she told me that years ago one of her kids had set her Christmas tree on fire with a candle and our Grandma had told her to boil vinegar, it’s the best way to remove smoke smell. And it worked for her.

Sorry to ramble, but I thought of all this when reading LS’s shopping list . I’m sure she was trying to clean up bloodstains, too and a lot of people don’t think there ever was a “candle incident “. I am starting to lean towards thinking there WAS some kind of fire in the house. Probably her dumb arse trying to get rid of blood evidence.
JMO

Absolutely agree! There does seem to be "just enough" truth in her lies. She's very good at what she does. When she says "she threw the blanket" and all that crap....I do believe she threw something.....AT GANNON, and then there was blood and I believe that too. She was pretty good at thinking she was one step ahead of detectives but these weren't people smitten with her, these are the MURDER POLICE and very skilled professionals.

Wow, maybe she threw bong water on him? I assume that would cause a burn? I don’t drink or smoke but I’m starting to think now that the second thing she is hiding, (and we know there is a second thing) besides the injury she inflicted on him, has to do with drugs.

You know what just crossed my mind? I wonder if she was burning him with candle wax!
Sorry. It's awful to think about but there's something about skin peeling and candle wax in what she's saying.

I'm curious as to when the Tiguan got backed into the garage. It was in the driveway when they returned home. I wonder if she did it when the girls when to the store, if so I'd say they thought it was strange that she backed her car into the garage while they were gone. IMO the LE knows the exact time she put his body in the car by the neighbors video, because if she did it while the girls were gone then the same shadow that could be seen under the car when they returned home would've shown as the car was being backed into the garage. It'll be interesting to hear her excuse as to why it was necessary to back that car into the garage while they were gone. I'd say she'll blame it on Eguardo too!

Yup, that’s an important event. As we saw in the neighbor’s video, the VW appeared to be parked outside, and facing the garage.

That video is going to show her pulling out, and backing that car into the garage.

The timing of this is interesting, as it may be during the time “Eguardo raped her.”

That would mean this guy allowed her to greet her daughter at the door, send texts, open doors, move about the house, leave the house, and move her car.

What a nice rapist.

LE’s gaslighting her. They know if G returned or not on Monday. RD’s recording not only has video, it has audio. Truck doors make noise when you open n close them.

6396.gif

If HH “isn’t talking,” she must know a lot.

imo
bbm

Very clever @Angels27
42.gif

Your post reminds us that she killed him to hide something big. The question is what?
12.gif

6173.gif
I don’t think it was to hide anything except her own abuse and to fulfill her need to hurt others who she imagined had harmed her. She imagines herself a victim when all she had to do was be nice to a couple of kids after she helped break up their home.

I like how you think.

However, when you say, "I've given up trying and have just started with the premise that EVERYTHING she says is a lie and stick with what the AA and known evidence..."

I don't think everything she says is a lie. And I'm not banking yet on the AA. It was written no body affidavit. Add Jessica herself said she could not tell whether or not GS came home.

There's a little bit of truth in all her lies. For example she got lost up at Palmer, GS got cut and we bandaged it up, boards go flying out of the truck all the time etc....

Many of her words are preemptive. In other words T's pre-explaining.

My sister calls her paltering, but I call her deceptive. I would imagine though, her family/siblings etc call her brilliant. They are the ones being fooled.

Much study has been done on the familiar patterns of liars.

Beside the fact that they lie even when the truth would better serve them, they unintentionally leak bits of truth within the lies.

It's akin to marbles rolling out and they can't catch them in time.

This is one of the reasons LE (and smart reporters) like to just let the person of interest talk while they listen with only simple questions asked.

It's going to be like putting together a puzzle at the end of this when we learn the real facts. We can then recognize when T leaked. (No pun about stuffing tissues intended!)

I don’t think it was to hide anything except her own abuse and to fulfill her need to hurt others who she imagined had harmed her. She imagines herself a victim when all she had to do was be nice to a couple of kids after she helped break up their home.
Wabam!!!!! Love the "after she helped break up their home."

Much study has been done on the familiar patterns of liars.

Beside the fact that they lie even when the truth would better serve them, they unintentionally leak bits of truth within the lies.

It's akin to marbles rolling out and they can't catch them in time.

This is one of the reasons LE (and smart reporters) like to just let the person of interest talk while they listen with only simple questions asked.

It's going to be like putting together a puzzle at the end of this when we learn the real facts. We can then recognize when T leaked. (No pun about stuffing tissues intended!)
BBM
This is exactly what it makes me think of! Something is just rolling all over the place and you can't catch them all at the same time. No direction! Just wild!

“Big” meaning not just something she did to hurt him, but something that could hurt her, other than the injury she inflicted. There are 2 variables here we have yet to solve for.
I think she is a generally dishonest and warped person. In the end I think she just wanted to deliver “payback”. Since she is selfish and self-centered she resented Gannon and viewed him as a chore not a person. She was too weak and cowardly to attack AS, he probably put her in her place, so she did it by proxy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member