Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 **ARREST** #44

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Good point. ^^^

My mind keeps going to 'he was killed to hide evidence of LS' abusing him' ; but maybe he found out some activity she was involved in ?
And she flipped out and beat him badly --and then (in her sick, twisted mind) "disposed" of the problem ?
Because, you know, LS can't have people knowing the truth !
Imo.

Yes. When I originally heard about this case I thought the boy came up on her while she was doing something illegal like preparing drugs for sale, or internet prostitution, maybe saw her website or something. I’ve always thought, for her to be so enraged to inflict a near-lethal injury, she must be trying to cover up something big in order to save her own skin.

Rob McCallum‏ @rwmccallum
Colorado Supreme Court Chief Justice Ben Coats has extended the suspension of jury trials in Colorado until June 1, 2020, due to COVID-19 #CoLaw

EVwj0jIUcAE1pMw.jpg

3:29 PM - 16 Apr 2020

I clearly recall the original video, and am certain Gannon was in it, without any doubt. In fact, after watching the most recent vid here, it is possibly the same vid, however, the part where Gannon could be seen is darkened/blacked out.

This edit of the video occurred very early in this case, however, the original video that I saw, I am absolutely certain of seeing Gannon clearly in it.
I remember chatting with you about it way back when and our notes tied exactly..
Must have been LE that removed the film

I don’t think it was to hide anything except her own abuse and to fulfill her need to hurt others who she imagined had harmed her. She imagines herself a victim when all she had to do was be nice to a couple of kids after she helped break up their home.

To me the panic in her voice tells me he surprised her doing something nefarious and she attacked him out of pent up rage.

So if were talking "legal" substances in Colorado, what's the need to cover the smell, curious...?
What am I missing?
Plus....weed doesn't make you jump up in a rage.

If she was taking anything, I doubt it was alcohol or weed. Might have been nothing but her own demons, but if she was on something, it was something that increases rage and makes you go, go, go on little sleep. imo

jmo

I think she is a generally dishonest and warped person. In the end I think she just wanted to deliver “payback”. Since she is selfish and self-centered she resented Gannon and viewed him as a chore not a person. She was too weak and cowardly to attack AS, he probably put her in her place, so she did it by proxy.

I hear you and I am on board with all of the above sentiments, however, we can’t dismiss the “I freaked out.” I think she did freak out. The question is, over what?

Good point. Burn candle to cover up drug smoke and fumes. I wonder if LE could still detect if drug smoke was in there by 10 pm. Maybe that’s the “smoke” she was trying so hard to hide. Maybe she was smoking something on suede sofa and G woke up to use the bathroom or get a drink, and caught her, and she “freaked out” and dropped something and burned the sofa herself.
The alleged 'smoke' was on the Sunday night.
LE did not attend until 10pm on Monday night. Plenty of time for all weed smoke to disperse or be dispersed.
Also not congruent with weed smoking . Generally a chill out vibe, not a violent rant.
There is no evidence anywhere suggesting she smoked weed or anything else.

Some people are natural crazies.

Pot is one thing. Crack or meth are whole different things. And they can make a person cray cray!
mmmm......

I heard on news that many long haul truck drivers take both cocaine and LSD to be able to pull the long hours required. If they are able to drive under the influence of those, maybe she took something that would allow her to function for 48+ hours without sleep too.

The first time I played the video I only listened to the audio with my Beats headphones. I heard room two I don't know what to do, but that doesn't make a bit of sense .

“room too” would make sense if she started the video (or trimmed it) in the middle of a sentence. For example “there’s smoke in his room too, I don’t know what to do” etc. I agree it sounds like the word “room” more than “bring”, especially with her intonation, it just sounds like the middle of a sentence rather than the beginning to me.

I heard the rest of the video the same as you did too.

Plus....weed doesn't make you jump up in a rage.

If she was taking anything, I doubt it was alcohol or weed. Might have been nothing but her own demons, but if she was on something, it was something that increases rage and makes you go, go, go on little sleep. imo

jmo

I read about a case in the news recently where this millionaire’s wife tried to kill him and apparently was sweet as could be until she drank, and then she would abuse him. It said she’d become very enraged every time she drank.

The alleged 'smoke' was on the Sunday night.
LE did not attend until 10pm on Monday night. Plenty of time for all weed smoke to disperse or be dispersed.
Also not congruent with weed smoking . Generally a chill out vibe, not a violent rant.
There is no evidence anywhere suggesting she smoked weed or anything else.

Some people are natural crazies.

I’m starting to think there is something to “the smoke” she was trying to cover up.

I don’t think it was to hide anything except her own abuse and to fulfill her need to hurt others who she imagined had harmed her. She imagines herself a victim when all she had to do was be nice to a couple of kids after she helped break up their home.
Exactly.
We have more than enough evidence of her hatred for the child's mother!
What better way to extract revenge than kill the child she loves so much.
The ultimate revenge!
Not only that, she then attempted to impugn on his mother's character integrity and reputation in the most public of ways.

That is the case.
A malicious sadistic woman trapped like a cornered rat in an empty marriage.
Collecting 'evidence' against another woman for years and years and storing it until she had the widest possible audience.
'Cos killing her child was never going to be enough revenge for her. She was hell bent on full destruction, she probably always will be nursing that core hatred which is her soul now.

Even now she is probably trying to think how best she can use the trial to hurt that family even more.

Killing him was not enough.
Not by a long shot.

Could she have been smoking bong hits and it got spilled on the suede couch hence the reference to smoke and a damaged couch? Would vinegar neutralize the god awful odor of bong water? It’s not as bad as cat pee but pretty awful. Hey I was 20 something once a long time ago...lol

MOO, if she was a user of “bongs” there’s no way she could hide it from AS. As active military, I would be surprised if he would condone weed use, etc, in his home. Career military aren’t usually tolerant of drug use bc of their career, just my opinion. And yes, I’m aware weed is legal in CO. I don’t think any of us can get inside her head to think like her. Thank God! I hope I never think like her. She is one warped individual!

I’ve wondered if Gannon had an accident in his pants Sunday night, and it infuriated her, perhaps making a mess on the carpet. They apparently had Burger King after their hike to GOTG, from posts I’ve read. She referred to his stomach problems numerous times. In one conversation she would say he had diarrhea, the next conversation she would claim he was constipated. Those 2 things don’t usually happen at the same time. Gannon did “pinky promise” it wasn’t on purpose. :(
She’s exhausting, high drama!

I'm curious as to when the Tiguan got backed into the garage. It was in the driveway when they returned home. I wonder if she did it when the girls went to the store, if so I'd say they thought it was strange that she backed her car into the garage while they were gone. IMO the LE knows the exact time she put his body in the car by the neighbors video, because if she did it while the girls were gone then the same shadow that could be seen under the car when they returned home would've shown as the car was being backed into the garage. It'll be interesting to hear her excuse as to why it was necessary to back that car into the garage while they were gone. I'd say she'll blame it on Eguardo too!
Yes, I think she backed it into the garage while the girls were gone. I wonder if her neighbor’s RING on the opposite of RD captured anything.

ETA MOO

Last edited:
An upper of some sort if anything.
I’m thinking Adderall. MOO
I heard on news that many long haul truck drivers take both cocaine and LSD to be able to pull the long hours required. If they are able to drive under the influence of those, maybe she took something that would allow her to function for 48+ hours without sleep too.
Many truck drivers claim they have ADHD to get an Adderall prescription. MOO It is an amphetamine.

MOO, if she was a user of “bongs” there’s no way she could hide it from AS. As active military, I would be surprised if he would condone weed use, etc, in his home. Career military aren’t usually tolerant of drug use bc of their career, just my opinion. And yes, I’m aware weed is legal in CO. I don’t think any of us can get inside her head to think like her. Thank God! I hope I never think like her. She is one warped individual!

I’ve wondered if Gannon had an accident in his pants Sunday night, and it infuriated her, perhaps making a mess on the carpet. They apparently had Burger King after their hike to GOTG, from posts I’ve read. She referred to his stomach problems numerous times. In one conversation she would say he had diarrhea, the next conversation she would claim he was constipated. Those 2 things don’t usually happen at the same time. Gannon did “pinky promise” it wasn’t on purpose. :(
That was my point that she was consuming a legal substance in Colorado in a discourteous manner without regard to her husband and the military’s wishes. Merely trying to make sense of her “smoke and burning with damaged carpet and/or couches” statements. Trying to make sense of nonsense as I have too much time on my hands and little understanding and appreciation of women who kill children.
ETA it has been highly suggestive but IF he had an autoimmune or otherwise disorder I agree if an accident happened likely she would blame him for such although children with GI issues should never be fed fast food because the consequences are horrific and as I’m typing I wonder if she didn’t feed him Burger King possibly his fave but likely to cause him repercussions which she could blame him for after the fact. Disgusting but plausible. IMO

Last edited:

I imagine that if he did have an episode of incontinence it was as a result of whatever injury she had inflicted upon him. Not on purpose. A biological response to something like a severe kick in the abdomen causing internal injuries.

Yeah, but I think she had a change mentally at some point. It happens.
Imo he was wanting out because she "changed."
And that pissed her off big time!
Killing his son wasn't anything that crossed his mind imo until it happened!
Who could ever imagine that?
I don’t think she changed at all. None of this came out of nowhere, as she had a long-standing pattern of criminal behavior and deceit. Her job history is telling as well.

This woman was trouble from square one.

Gannon’s story is one of incredible tragedy, but it isn’t limited to one final act of tremendous brutality.

<modsnip>

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members