Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 **ARREST** #44

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I like your summation of journalism in general. It’s one of those things that isn’t what it used to be and that happens to be a bad thing. I’m amazed that people who go to school to articulate news to the public, haven’t even learned to write or spell, much less how to have cohesive thoughts.

I at least have an excuse that I clearly never had formal training. :rolleyes:
In defense of journalism students and schools, they are teaching us how to write clear, and state only the facts without opinion. Avoid doing anything to take away from the story. I have a strong feeling it is the networks and papers themselves who push this type of sensationalism. I don’t agree with what is going on in the media or how some are, but I can tell you it’s not trained behavior.

Last edited:
In defense of journalism students and schools, they are teaching us how to write clear, and state only the facts without opinion. Avoid doing anything to take away from the story. I have a strong feeling it is the networks and papers themselves who push this type of sensationalism. I don’t agree with what is going on in the media or how some are, but I can tell you it’s not trained behavior.

Hope Springs Eternal !!!!

Yay for you! I went into college expecting to major in journalism. My head was turned in another direction, but I strongly support journalists. We need you!

Yes, there is a lot of sensationalism (always has been, not new!), but there is also amazing work being done too. Think of the journalist who worked so hard on the Epstein case, as just one example in the crime genre.

Would love to see a long-form article/book on Gannon's case someday. (Maybe written by you!?)

jmo

DBM

Yay for you! I went into college expecting to major in journalism. My head was turned in another direction, but I strongly support journalists. We need you!

Yes, there is a lot of sensationalism (always has been, not new!), but there is also amazing work being done too. Think of the journalist who worked so hard on the Epstein case, as just one example in the crime genre.

Would love to see a long-form article/book on Gannon's case someday. (Maybe written by you!?)

jmo
I’m working on an independent look into Adam Walsh’s case. It’s been a year of research, tracking down and contacting witnesses and pouring over the case files. I am inspired by Carl Bernstein and Bob Woodward and their work they did exposing Watergate.
My professors have been wonderful and the true traits of a good, honest journalist are still being taught in schools today.

When the car was removed from the airport parking lot ---there will be a time stamp on it. That will be very revealing
They did check the timestamp from the receipt from the airport. It matched the time from the data from the Tiguan, which showed that she left at approximately 7:00 pm on the 28th.

The data also revealed that she was in the Greater NW area of CS's and in an area N of the Airforce Academy and Southern Douglas Colorado between 8:30 and 10:30. This is the same time period that her phone was turned off.

More specifically, the Tiguan was in the area of hwy 105/ S Perry Park Road (where she left the body) between 9:15 and 9:30 and was stopped for five minutes.

This is the same location the Altima was in when she went back to retrieve the body.

Imo

4 miles one way to the Dollar Tree ?
On bikes ?
Maybe a 17 year old but Gannon's little sister ?
That's nuts.
Not that TS cared very much (IMO) about either of them.
Most murderers will 'care' about someone as long as they're useful to the perp.
MOO
Yeah, I read the article again and I can't find anything she said about them riding bikes to the store.
She says when her daughter came home they went to the store, but not on bikes. Jmo

Thanks to MassGuy for video. So good. Always loved Court TV and Vinnie Politan. Even remember Ted Rowlands. Haven’t seen him in a while.

Yes, LS is dead to rights. No defense whatsoever.

I can’t wait to see what her defense team comes up with. At this point, I wouldn’t be surprised if she claims that sweet little Gannon attacked her, that it had been going on for awhile and that she made everything up to protect AS from the truth. I never dreamed in a million years that Casey Anthony would come up with a “defense” that anyone would buy but as we know she did. However, Casey isn’t really free and LS won’t be either. They are sick miserable human beings that I don’t think will ever change. MOO

Yeah, I read the article again and I can't find anything she said about them riding bikes to the store.
She says when her daughter came home they went to the store, but not on bikes. Jmo
Number 47 on the affidavit states, "Based on exterior video footage, HH arrived at the residence in her white VW Jetta at or about 1642hrs and picked up L".
I think we can take riding bikes to Dollar Tree off the table. Someone was confused, the notion grew legs and was erroneously repeated.

Number 48 states,"investigator's located a receipt documenting the purchase". Now I'm trying to find where it was stated the receipt was found in the Tiguan, Was that in another part of the affidavit?

Number 47 on the affidavit states, "Based on exterior video footage, HH arrived at the residence in her white VW Jetta at or about 1642hrs and picked up L".
I think we can take riding bikes to Dollar Tree off the table. Someone was confused, the notion grew legs and was erroneously repeated.

Number 48 states,"investigator's located a receipt documenting the purchase". Now I'm trying to find where it was stated the receipt was found in the Tiguan, Was that in another part of the affidavit?
Yeah, where that receipt was found is pretty important.

One would expect it to be found in HH’s vehicle, as she made the purchase. If it was found in the Tiguan, then that means TS was likely trying to hide it, and forgot to destroy the evidence.

It’s been said on here that it was found in the Tiguan, but I haven’t looked closely enough at the AA to verify.

Not everything was recorded in the AA
Exactly!!

I do not believe that the AA shows the DDA's high cards because it wasn't necessary to secure the warrant. My reason is because the DDA is true to his strategy and is aware of the tactics and the mind of the beast that murdered Gannon. The FBI's best behavioral analysts were at his disposal.

My take on the advisement hearing was that the defense was stunned and overwhelmed by his confident assurance of volumes of evidence to come. We saw one defense attorney choking on her own saliva and the other twice abandoned her position of shielding her client from the camera's view.

When the AA was issued, there was NO body, and NO real death penalty to use as a bargaining chip. A stunned and overwhelmed defense attorney is a weakened opponent for a savvy and confident DDA. An overwhelmed defense attorney may be more inclined to persuade their client to offer up a body and/or a guilty plea.

All of the nuances of criminal law are somewhat new to me, so I could be wrong on this. Luckily, I am open to learn from those wiser than I :)

"Put every murderer away that I’ve faced in court" ~DDA Michael Allen

DDA Michael Allen comes with an impressive record and also cut his teeth under Dan May. I am inclined to believe that much of his success is based on strategy. Also, it benefits this case that the DDA has two young sons around Gannon's age. IMOO

About Michael — Michael Allen for District Attorney

As to your last question, yes, it's somewhere in the affidavit that the receipt was found in the Tiguan.
It's very hard to follow because there are bits and pieces of information in different sections so it's hard to put everything together.

ETA, it's on page 10, #72

Last edited:
I always hate the thoughts I have to write hahah. But others have said similar. I just have a "feeling" that this murder started the night before. Maybe she hit him with something or stabbed him with something the Sunday night. He sounded lik he had broken ribs or couldn't breathe. She didn't even mention candle to Gannon on the video, I don't think. I don't think he knocked over any candle. No one would do that on purpose, anyway. Thats a dumb allegation to make him swear to.

I think she took him in the truck the next day to finish killing him. I think she left the phone at petco because she didn't plan on him bringing it. So she had to put it somewhere. I think she did the hit or stabbing here and he wasn't dying as easily as she expected.

I think she had to bring him home to finish him. I don't think she expected to have to do that. I think she thought she would leave him in the spot after petco, except she had to get home before laiS and he wasn't dead yet. So she brought him home and finished him with a gun.

Its possible she pulled his body onto the ground and under the bed some, in case his sister peeked in. That's possibly how the carpet soaked through so much.

She's such a repulsive excuse for a human. I think it was about hurting Al in a way that could never be undone. That poor child probably tried so hard to do everything right. Most kids do. He was doomed from the start, with her. You can never get it right with such a vile creature.
bbm
This ! ^^^

Very sorry that AS ever met this creature.

There is no 'rehabilitation' program that will change people who have willfully descended into murder and esp. of a child.

Resources are wasted on trying to "rebuild and restore" despicable monsters such as TS.
Our prison systems are broken; and it's despicable that TS will go on with her life, even though it's behind bars.
Receiving letters, visits, money from her family, wasting taxpayer money on continued appeals, etc.

If a perp shoplifts from a store, or lies about the 'rowing' and 'sports team' abilities of their daughter to get them into an elite college when the daughter lacks the ability to merit acceptance on her own --- they can be rehabilitated back into society.
There is still hope for these criminals.

But the murder of an innocent child or adult crosses the line.
Who would want such people free and walking amongst the rest of us ?
If TS doesn't receive life without parole, there's a chance she could be free someday.
That should make anyone fearful.

I can’t wait to see what her defense team comes up with. At this point, I wouldn’t be surprised if she claims that sweet little Gannon attacked her, that it had been going on for awhile and that she made everything up to protect AS from the truth. I never dreamed in a million years that Casey Anthony would come up with a “defense” that anyone would buy but as we know she did. However, Casey isn’t really free and LS won’t be either. They are sick miserable human beings that I don’t think will ever change. MOO
There was no one to take Casey Anthony out of this world. She killed her child and her mom and dad loved her more than they loved Kaylee so yeah, she is pretty much free.

In this case however, Gannon has a dad and mother fighting for justice for him. If she were to ever walk free from jail, her life wouldn’t last for minutes I am sure.

It’s not happening though. She isn’t going anywhere.

At this point, I wouldn’t be surprised if she claims that sweet little Gannon attacked her, that it had been going on for awhile and that she made everything up to protect AS from the truth.
Falsely accusing Gannon of attacking her is within the norm of her personality. But going there requires her to admit that she killed him.

However, she had to come up with something to convince her relatives to assist her as they did.

I’m working on an independent look into Adam Walsh’s case. It’s been a year of research, tracking down and contacting witnesses and pouring over the case files. I am inspired by Carl Bernstein and Bob Woodward and their work they did exposing Watergate.
My professors have been wonderful and the true traits of a good, honest journalist are still being taught in schools today.
Wow - I'll read it when you're finished.

jmo

Falsely accusing Gannon of attacking her is within the norm of her personality. But going there requires her to admit that she killed him.

However, she had to come up with something to convince her relatives to assist her as they did.
I'm interested in the trial and if her relatives show continued support for her.

They know more than the rest of us ever will -- what kind of person she was before Gannon's death.... but who wants to bet that will all be smoothed over, and they'll 'gush' over how kind and wonderful she is ?

Although at the trial of Scott Peterson people who spoke in his defense talked about the "Scott they knew..."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maxnum