Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 **ARREST** #44

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
From the reading of the AA I don't think HH went in the house.

Just picked up LaiS and took her in the Jetta.

You read my mind about how HH knew about this double errand...cleaning supplies and occupying LaiS while she cleans. She has just gotten off work she could have just as easily picked these items up on the way home. As a teen I would have been annoyed! What is HH thinking about all this at the time AND especially NOW?

It is 10 minutes after HH leaves with LaiS that the texted shopping list is sent to HH.

There must have been a phone call instructing HH to take LaiS or did she speak to LS in person when arriving home?

They were also in that joint text with AS about buying his earphones before HH gets home.

I noted during the joint text AS has also sent another one of the Hey Buddy texts to Gannon. I think AS might be concerned about Gannon by this point.

Oh thats right!!!!!

"They were also in that joint text with AS about buying his earphones before HH gets home.'

@nsd19622012 Thank you for pointing out this video and MassGuy for posting!

Tamika Drayton describes LS demeanor as very strange. She says she is smiling acting like she was at a BBQ. Enjoying the company not like a parent that has a missing a child.

Happy, relaxed, smiling, enjoying the attention she was receiving from neighbors that had come out to help.

This is on the 28th, the day after GS ran-away or the day after she was raped…pick a story, any story is better than hers.

RBBM

I really hate typing this, but LS is finally getting the attention that she thinks she deserves!

I suspect she'll look back on this time as one of the best moments of her life. If not the best moment.

Revolting.

JMVHO.

Gannon Stauch stepmom reveals where she went the day Colorado boy disappeared [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]

In Crime Online interview with Leigh Egan, T says that she did send the girls to the store on bikes.

From the above article: “Stauch said “I even helped [my stepdaughter] get the bike out of the garage, and then her and [my teen daughter] went to Dollar Tree. Truck was on the road then.”

TS helped LS (step daughter) get bike out of garage. She doesn’t say they (HH &LS) rode bikes to the store. It probably doesn't matter, but this info is coming out of TS’s mouth & she lies like a dog. It’s not referenced in the AA. I’ll wait for LE to confirm.

What I am curious about is if HH went in the house? Or just picked up L and left. The difference speaks to how TS communicated with HH about taking L with her.
Clearly it was a way to get L away from the home while she cleaned up Gannon's room. But how much did HH know about that reason?
I believe I read in the AA that the front ford opened once after the step daughter went out to ride until the time they came back from the dollar general. Not sure I have this right it’s been a while since I read the AA.

I notice all the news headlines now are sensational. I will see some headline and I’m thinking “Oh wow!” Then I click on the story and it is either old news or not as bad as the headlines lead you to think. Makes me tired of looking at the news, period.

For anyone to think this nut case would be walking out of jail is preposterous. (I thought the same about Casey Anthony but something went terribly wrong with that jury. Hopefully, people have learned since then.)

Yeah, headlines have definitely gotten worse, to the point where I now doubt that keeping them to a cool and dispassionate recitations of facts is even taught in journalism school anymore. A few months ago I was watching the Ted Bundy documentary online, and the difference between the headlines of yore and the headlines of now was as shocking as a face-slap. The 70s headlines actually were more shocking, as you then goggled at what they were revealing about TD's behavior (the "less is more", "show not tell" principle of writing); instead of about the article. Current headlines, conversely, are crammed with loaded "action words" and "emotion words", characterizations of the article subject's demeanor, instead of details of what the article subject is actually being interviewed about, etc., etc.

Oh thats right!!!!!

"They were also in that joint text with AS about buying his earphones before HH gets home.'
Yeah I forgot about those texts too. How weird and random that she would be talking about buying AS headphones while cleaning a crime scene. Makes me think of her talking about buying him a special bike for a Valentine gift. And the mention of headphones reminds me of how in the beginning we heard that when Gannon supposedly left for a friend’s house, she was in the basement working out with headphones on. I’m not even sure now where we heard that. Probably social media. Just more of her spinning the truth. IMO

Gannon Stauch stepmom reveals where she went the day Colorado boy disappeared [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]

In Crime Online interview with Leigh Egan, T says that she did send the girls to the store on bikes.
“We both couldn’t have parked there,” Stauch said. “Something is not right. I even helped [my stepdaughter] get the bike out of the garage, and then her and [my teen daughter] went to Dollar Tree. Truck was on the road then.”

It's her stellar grasp of the english language again. She sent L out to ride her bike after she got home at 3:15, HH got home at 4:38. The closest Dollar Tree is four miles from Mandan Drive. MOO.

About that alleged "rape" fabrication...
Sounds like a "T-Splaining" of an affair; imo.
Or a random hook-up she'd had.
Hence the possibility of 'unknown' male dna.

What exactly was she occupying herself with when AS was out of town ?
Did the children in the house 'pick up' on this ?

Even an 8 (or maybe 6) year old would understand that step mom was either gone away from home for extended times or had 'visitors', and that it was unusual.

Wasn't TS aware of neighbor's cameras recording who was coming and going from the residence ?
That's assuming she was using her brain. :rolleyes:
Although she missed the neighbor's camera recording Gannon's slow walk to the truck.

Gah.
Vile person.

Interesting. It seems like every lie LS has told has a "tell" in it. Some little seed of truth that gets twisted into a big lie. like you said, a tale of a rape could be an explanation to why male DNA could/might have been found. Gannon discovering an affair LS was having may have set his murder in motion.

From the above article: “Stauch said “I even helped [my stepdaughter] get the bike out of the garage, and then her and [my teen daughter] went to Dollar Tree. Truck was on the road then.”

TS helped LS (step daughter) get bike out of garage. She doesn’t say they (HH &LS) rode bikes to the store. It probably doesn't matter, but this info is coming out of TS’s mouth & she lies like a dog. It’s not referenced in the AA. I’ll wait for LE to confirm.
I believe she helped her step daughter get the bike out of the garage because she probably didn't want her in the house for too long. As soon as she got home she probably steered her to the garage to get her bike and told her to play outside until HH got home. I don't think they rode bikes to the store, though. HH was only home a few minutes before she was told to go back out and get supplies.

Imo

<modsnip>

I think she took him in the truck the next day to finish killing him. I think she left the phone at petco because she didn't plan on him bringing it. So she had to put it somewhere. I think she did the hit or stabbing here and he wasn't dying as easily as she expected.

I think she had to bring him home to finish him. I don't think she expected to have to do that. I think she thought she would leave him in the spot after petco, except she had to get home before laiS and he wasn't dead yet. So she brought him home and finished him with a gun.

Its possible she pulled his body onto the ground and under the bed some, in case his sister peeked in. That's possibly how the carpet soaked through so much.

She's such a repulsive excuse for a human. I think it was about hurting Al in a way that could never be undone. That poor child probably tried so hard to do everything right. Most kids do. He was doomed from the start, with her. You can never get it right with such a vile creature.

Last edited by a moderator:
The woman who interviewed TS said TS told her she was going to Castle Rock to buy AS a bike for his BIRTHDAY, not Valentines Day. That’s the first time I’ve heard that. Wow, it really makes you wonder if she did this out of revenge and planned it for his birthday or close to it. Poor father. Anyone know his exact birthdate?

@Warwick7
AA194 states LS is the only ADULT/HH at work, with access to Gannon from 2:16PM - 5:34PM.

3:15 - LaiS arrives home from school and told Gannon is asleep in her bed, that she can not see him then instructed to go outside and play (this is per LaiS forensic interview)

3:28 - Front door opens and closed (possibly greeting her at door or LS getting LaiS bike out)

3:30 – 3:42 - LaiS on camera riding bike

LaiS location unknown but has been told to play outside.

4:42 HH arrives and picks up LaiS

Edited: wording
With a young child L's age, after school, it would be easy to convince her to eat a yummy snack and sit and watch Disney or Nick Kids after school tv shows for an hour--as long as she promised to stay out of the downstairs .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member