Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 **ARREST** #44

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reckless is her middle name.

She left herself no time to pull this off, likely called law enforcement when Gannon’s body was still in the garage, and visited the dumpsite to gather his remains and drive them across the country.

If there wasn’t evidence of these things, I wouldn’t believe it.
The DAs office is most certainly going to be filled floor to ceiling with evidence just from this case. She definitely accomplished leaving as much evidence as possible during the commission of a murder. The only question is weather or not her prize will be greater than Life +156....

On 2/27 Leigh Egan published a story noting that she obtained a copy of stauch’s ADT home alarm report.
Does anyone know if the actual report has been published or if she willing or able to do so? It would make for good discussion for sure.

I've seen reference to the "ADT report" online (not Leigh Egan but on a youtube podcast). I'm curious how it was obtained.

jmo

Gannon Stauch stepmom reveals where she went the day Colorado boy disappeared [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]

In Crime Online interview with Leigh Egan, T says that she did send the girls to the store on bikes.
What?? Did she tell Leigh the truth. She lies at every corner.
Did anyone catch the WS YouTube Live last night?
@leighEg Leigh Egan from Crime Online called in and spoke to Tricia about her jailhouse call with LS. It starts around 1:40 ( an hour, 40 minutes in).
She said LS said the fake polygraph is NOT the one she was going to show her, that she found an agency after that to do a real one.
<. Insert SURE, JAN meme here > lol. JMO

TS lies lies lies lies...its like she can't tell the truth..

Odd question, but would like all of your opinions.

Could she have injured him on Sunday night during a "freak out", but not known that he was bleeding overnight as the result of it? Or do most of you feel all of the blood was the result of killing him Monday afternoon after the return?

Of course, there would have been blood in the truck if that were the case, and there wasn't any.

I just can't reconcile her bringing him home to bludgeon him, knowing that there would be a ton of blood found in his room. She had four hours to kill him outside the home, why bring him home?

I initially believed she murdered him after arriving home, but too much of her odd behavior points towards a Sunday night "freak out". I think she was emotionally abusing him, which was becoming more physically abusive with time. Something violent occurred, and LS knew he couldn't go to school because she would be reported for child abuse. To save herself from potential legal problems, she turned the situation into an abduction. She has a violent nature she needed to keep hidden.

IMO, she hit him in his bed. He laid there and bled from his head wound. In the morning, she moved the bed from the wall because she wanted to see how much blood got on the wall. She took a picture for whatever reason..maybe to prove he was okay if anyone asked later. Her behavior just gets more suspicious from there. It's this off behavior of hers that makes it seem she was planning his disappearance early that morning.

You are right. T said she sent the girls to the store on bikes, it bought her more time alone. It's in this interview.

Gannon Stauch stepmom reveals where she went the day Colorado boy disappeared [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]
4 miles one way to the Dollar Tree ?
On bikes ?
Maybe a 17 year old but Gannon's little sister ?
That's nuts.
Not that TS cared very much (IMO) about either of them.
Most murderers will 'care' about someone as long as they're useful to the perp.
MOO

Snipped.

Interesting idea! Left by the school, perhaps? And then picked up in the morning for the drive to the airport?

Well, neighborhood video would have captured that, if it happened, so we'll eventually know for sure. Interesting to ponder in the meantime.

She didn't sleep much. Wondering if she is manic? Drugs? She's running around like crazy on essentially just a few hours of sleep, if even that much, every night. Online activity shows she was awake late at night and early in the mornings.

jmo
My curiosity made me look up what Car Net is. Car Net has a lot of features. I was wondering if the battery from the Volkswagen would have had to have been disconnected in order for it to be hidden from AS & LE? moo

This looks like it.
@nsd19622012 Thank you for pointing out this video and MassGuy for posting!

Tamika Drayton describes LS demeanor as very strange. She says she is smiling acting like she was at a BBQ. Enjoying the company not like a parent that has a missing a child.

Happy, relaxed, smiling, enjoying the attention she was receiving from neighbors that had come out to help.

This is on the 28th, the day after GS ran-away or the day after she was raped…pick a story, any story is better than hers.

@Inthedetails

the Jetta
47. Based on exterior video footage, Harley arrived at the residence in her white VW Jetta at or about 4:42pm and picked up Laina.

ETA: it is curios receipt ended up in Tiguan....who keeps Family Dollar receipts
What I am curious about is if HH went in the house? Or just picked up L and left. The difference speaks to how TS communicated with HH about taking L with her.
Clearly it was a way to get L away from the home while she cleaned up Gannon's room. But how much did HH know about that reason?

On 2/27 Leigh Egan published a story noting that she obtained a copy of stauch’s ADT home alarm report.
Does anyone know if the actual report has been published or if she willing or able to do so? It would make for good discussion for sure.
I have it but was told by a mod that I cannot post it.
Apparently, as I have been told on here, it is floating around SM.

What I am curious about is if HH went in the house? Or just picked up L and left. The difference speaks to how TS communicated with HH about taking L with her.
Clearly it was a way to get L away from the home while she cleaned up Gannon's room. But how much did HH know about that reason?
From the reading of the AA I don't think HH went in the house.

Just picked up LaiS and took her in the Jetta.

You read my mind about how HH knew about this double errand...cleaning supplies and occupying LaiS while she cleans. She has just gotten off work she could have just as easily picked these items up on the way home. As a teen I would have been annoyed! What is HH thinking about all this at the time AND especially NOW?

It is 10 minutes after HH leaves with LaiS that the texted shopping list is sent to HH.

There must have been a phone call instructing HH to take LaiS or did she speak to LS in person when arriving home?

They were also in that joint text with AS about buying his earphones before HH gets home.

I noted during the joint text AS has also sent another one of the Hey Buddy texts to Gannon. I think AS might be concerned about Gannon by this point.

About that alleged "rape" fabrication...
Sounds like a "T-Splaining" of an affair; imo.
Or a random hook-up she'd had.
Hence the possibility of 'unknown' male dna.

What exactly was she occupying herself with when AS was out of town ?
Did the children in the house 'pick up' on this ?

Even an 8 (or maybe 6) year old would understand that step mom was either gone away from home for extended times or had 'visitors', and that it was unusual.

Wasn't TS aware of neighbor's cameras recording who was coming and going from the residence ?
That's assuming she was using her brain. :rolleyes:
Although she missed the neighbor's camera recording Gannon's slow walk to the truck.

Gah.
Vile person.

Last edited:
I don't think the blood soaked through the mattress. According to the AA there were bloodstains "on" the mattress. The blood did soak through the carpet, the carpet pad, and onto the concrete floor, though, which indicates a large amount of blood from a fatal injury. The blood spatter on the wall near the head of the bed might have been from the same injury, as well as the blood covering the electric panel.

Imo
I was going to reply the same thing, that the AA did not say blood soaked through the mattress.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member