Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 **ARREST** #44

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Did anyone catch the WS YouTube Live last night?
@leighEg Leigh Egan from Crime Online called in and spoke to Tricia about her jailhouse call with LS. It starts around 1:40 ( an hour, 40 minutes in).
She said LS said the fake polygraph is NOT the one she was going to show her, that she found an agency after that to do a real one.
<. Insert SURE, JAN meme here > lol. JMO

Shes either the most unluckiest person on the face of the earth.......or, or ah never mind.

She may not have realized the great amount of blood that there would be. I believe she decided to kill him and never gave it a second thought. Acted upon it and has been trying to cover it up ever since, very reckless.
Reckless is her middle name.

She left herself no time to pull this off, likely called law enforcement when Gannon’s body was still in the garage, and visited the dumpsite to gather his remains and drive them across the country.

If there wasn’t evidence of these things, I wouldn’t believe it.

Snipped.

Interesting idea! Left by the school, perhaps? And then picked up in the morning for the drive to the airport?

Well, neighborhood video would have captured that, if it happened, so we'll eventually know for sure. Interesting to ponder in the meantime.

She didn't sleep much. Wondering if she is manic? Drugs? She's running around like crazy on essentially just a few hours of sleep, if even that much, every night. Online activity shows she was awake late at night and early in the mornings.

jmo
When the car was removed from the airport parking lot ---there will be a time stamp on it. That will be very revealing

Did anyone catch the WS YouTube Live last night?
@leighEg Leigh Egan from Crime Online called in and spoke to Tricia about her jailhouse call with LS. It starts around 1:40 ( an hour, 40 minutes in).
She said LS said the fake polygraph is NOT the one she was going to show her, that she found an agency after that to do a real one.
<. Insert SURE, JAN meme here > lol. JMO

Of course! It’s not like she’s lied before or anything. upload_2020-4-13_20-50-20.gif

Agree gun is new -- but not certain.

At the time the initial AA was written (prior to GS body located), investigators had evidence that a violent crime occurred in GS bedroom and concluded that LS killed him because of her wildly changing stories about their final days together, her cell phone and internet search records and erratic behavior in the days after he went missing, according to an El Paso County sheriff’s arrest affidavit.

After GS body was located, the DA filed an amended Complaint & Information on March 20, 2020, adding nine more charges against LS for a total of 13.

I think it's important to note that every Complaint filed in courts across the land cite the respective revised statute for that state to define each charge against the defendant. In this case, it's Colorado Revised Statute Title 18 Criminal Code Section 18-1-901.

The nine additional charges filed against LS on March 20, 2020 include:

1) First-degree murder - after deliberation;... 6) Crime of violence (used, or possessed and threatened use of a deadly weapon, namely: firearm);
7) Crime of violence (used, or possessed and threatened use of a deadly weapon, namely: blunt instrument); and charges 8 - 13) Crime of violence (SE), each.

According to CRS 18-1-3.406 - Mandatory sentences for violent crimes, a crime of violence charge is a sentence enhancer that's used in a case which it considers to be exceptional and to involve unusual and extenuating circumstances and which provides that 1) a court shall sentence a person convicted of two or more separate crimes of violence arising out of the same incident so that his or her sentences are served consecutively rather than concurrently. (The state only has to convict LS on 2 of the 8 Crimes of violence against her for a double life sentence)!

CRS Section 18-1-901 states: ...

(e) “Deadly weapon” means:

(I) A firearm, whether loaded or unloaded;  or

(II) A knife, bludgeon, or any other weapon, device, instrument, material, or substance, whether animate or inanimate, that, in the manner it is used or intended to be used, is capable of producing death or serious bodily injury.

At the presser, the DA read the additional charges against LS but stated he would not be discussing the charges against LS. In later reports, the DA's spokesperson made it clear that the charges of GS death by use of a deadly weapon did not necessarily mean that all three (gun, knife, blunt object) applied here but would also not say which was used against GS. (See definition above, it's or not and).

In other words, as typical, the DA simply cited the language from Colorado's criminal code in it's amended complaint, and refused to say which weapon(s) actually used against GS, whereas the Media reported GS was shot, stabbed, and bludgeoned-- without any evidence.

If true that LS killed GS while he was in bed after returning home from their shopping/errands, I don't think LS used a gun. If so, I think we'd be hearing more rumblings of either a gun located or investigators searching for the gun LS used.

I've always believed it more likely that LS stabbed or bludgeoned GS with something like a baseball bat.

MOO

https://www.courts.state.co.us/userfiles/file/Court_Probation/04th_Judicial_District/El_Paso/Stauch/Amended Complaint.pdf
New details in Gannon Stauch case, arrest papers leaked on social media
Gannon Stauch case: Leaked arrest affidavit outlines case against stepmother
Bam! Bam!!

Reckless is her middle name.

She left herself no time to pull this off, likely called law enforcement when Gannon’s body was still in the garage, and visited the dumpsite to gather his remains and drive them across the country.

If there wasn’t evidence of these things, I wouldn’t believe it.

I wouldn't have believed it either if it had not been for evidence. Casey Anthony's story telling pales in comparison to hers. :) That's 2 cases now of someone driving around with a deceased child in their trunk, just driving around. Is it more common than we know? Going back to re-read the AA because I'm missing something with these timelines.

On 2/27 Leigh Egan published a story noting that she obtained a copy of stauch’s ADT home alarm report.
Does anyone know if the actual report has been published or if she willing or able to do so? It would make for good discussion for sure.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CATCHASE