Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 **ARREST** #44

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I’ll never understand why but this type of person always finds someone to feel sorry for them and give them their undying support. Deep down they know the truth but seem to turn a blind eye regardless. She will never admit to killing Gannon unless she figures out a way to place the blame elsewhere or claim self defense. Maybe “the rapist” made her do it to save the other kids. Whatever her defense ends up being, I’m sure it will change a gazillion times before it goes to trial and it will definitely change depending on who she’s talking to. MOO
IMO I believe it might be out of fear. If they don’t support the person, she/he will turn on them next. I lived with a borderline w narcissistic tendencies. If I didn’t back him 100% at all times, he’d turn his evil mind to torturing me. It was usually petty stuff. I’m sure I’d have drawn a very firm line in the sand if that support required me to break the law or harm someone but fear is a powerful motivator. It’s no excuse but it’s sometimes easier.

Can TS force her attorneys to present the defense of her choice?
Sorry to say but I really have no idea. We need our experts to answer that, but I assume whatever she claims is the truth, a public defender would have to go with unless the judge says otherwise. She is her own worst enemy, so hopefully they will let her go with one of her crazy stories as a defense. Maybe the crazy witch will fire everyone and try to defend herself. Since she is way smarter than everyone else :rolleyes:

Sorry to say but I really have no idea. We need our experts to answer that, but I assume whatever she claims is the truth, a public defender would have to go with unless the judge says otherwise. She is her own worst enemy, so hopefully they will let her go with one of her crazy stories as a defense. Maybe the crazy witch will fire everyone and try to defend herself. Since she is way smarter than everyone else :rolleyes:
IMO I believe it might be out of fear. If they don’t support the person, she/he will turn on them next. I lived with a borderline w narcissistic tendencies. If I didn’t back him 100% at all times, he’d turn his evil mind to torturing me. It was usually petty stuff. I’m sure I’d have drawn a very firm line in the sand if that support required me to break the law or harm someone but fear is a powerful motivator. It’s no excuse but it’s sometimes easier.

Bless your heart! I was married to one for many years and I paid dearly for not supporting his bs. His family continues to back him regardless of what he does to them or others.

And she said she did take another lie detector test, an honest one and was going to give it to crime online if they had been able to have the next interview. Lol.

I could offer her a free lie detector test.
Its a thorough test and involves two simple steps.

The first step only needs an angled board and some water.

If the first step is inconclusive then the 2nd step will surely get to the truth.

It is an old proven technique developed years ago in Salem, Massachusetts and involves throwing her in a lake to see if she floats or sinks. :)

Last edited:

Her attorneys are without question going to advise her that she shouldn't take the stand.

Good luck with that.

She's going to insist on testifying.

She's convinced she can "outwit" the DA and convince the jury that she was "framed."

The fact that she framed herself, notwithstanding.

JMO.

Speculation...
On the blood evidence regarding the Nike tennis shoe, I think the tennis shoe belongs to T. Looking at her Poshmark closet, there are several women’s size 8 and 8.5 shoes listed.

AA #126 Blood on the Nike tennis shoe
n. 4269 S-01.02.01 (taken from outsole of the right Nike shoe) - A DNA profile was obtained after swabbing a confirmed bloodstain on the outsole of the right size 8.5 Nike shoe, and was found to match the DNA profile of Gannon Stauch. Furthermore,. a DNA profile was obtained from a swab of the inside of the shoe, which matched the DNA profile for Letecia Stauch

Hope the neighbors video is clear enough to see her shoes!

I could offer her a free lie detector test.
Its a thorough test and involves two simple steps.

The first step only needs an angled board and some water.

If the first step is inconclusive then the 2nd step will surely get to the truth.

It is an old proven technique developed years ago in Salem, Massachusetts and involves throwing her in a lake to see if she floats or sinks. :)
Lol! Love the first test. Regarding the lake, she might float awhile but when she starts to sink no one is going to her aid.

Don’t all wrongly accused people run right out and try to acquire fake polys? And follow up by taking a real polygraph?

You’d think she’d realize by now, no one is buying the bs she’s selling. I mean, she has to be practically brain dead to keep spewing this nonsense and thinking anyone believes her.

Her attorneys have a long uphill battle ahead.

Considering the possibility of LS defending herself....metacognition is kicking in.....1980....Airplane....Ted's long story causes the old lady to hang herself.
Heaven help those in the CO courtroom.
MOO

I hate to see her do that. Jodi Arias did that. She had a couple of public defenders fired. Then she was stuck with one and told him what to do. She hated him and he hated her.
For those of us wanting justice for her victim, it was a long and arduous trial.

oh I’m sorry. I was responding to nrbc4.

I am not a lawyer, but they are bound by not only the law but also by the ethics of their profession. A lawyer could not allow the client to do something that would be a determent to the client and/or that would be illegal (like lie under oath).

The lawyer would have to counsel a client like that, imo, to be quiet and make the prosecution prove its case and hope the prosecution messes up. (That's the only hope she has, imo.)

Very interested in hearing from experts here.

jmo

I hate to see her do that. Jodi Arias did that. She had a couple of public defenders fired. Then she was stuck with one and told him what to do. She hated him and he hated her.
For those of us wanting justice for her victim, it was a long and arduous trial.

oh I’m sorry. I was responding to nrbc4.

Yeah, I heard she messed that one lawyer up pretty bad. I think he still has nightmares.

Wait. LS now says Gannon attacked her? What a crazy witch that one. Cray cray indeed... and I am being nice today. She needs to just shoosh it. Talking to the media has not helped a defendant since god knows when.

I remember having defendants' families, friends, and fans (yes, there were many of those during arias...) here in WS talking about the suchandsuch they kew, who was cute as a button, would take the shirt off their backs, loved being moms, stepmoms.... yawn yawn yawn.

Is she now spinning that Gannon attacked her? Can someone link the source. Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
StuartGotz