Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 **ARREST** #44

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have just come across a lady on fb who referenced a friend of he daughter who was murdered in 2011,I googled the name of the girl Zahra Clare Baker,it occured in North Carolina and the stepmum dismembered the girl and scattered her remains. I am wondering if TS ever heard the story?!.
Until we know better, I haven't ruled out dismemberment to fit in that suitcase. Responses from 2 wise forum members led me to believe the three additional charges pertaining to specific instruments, meant that there is evidence that all three were used.

I believe TS hit GS with a baseball bat in his bedroom causing bleeding and blood spatter. To kill him, she used a small caliber weapon (.22). She placed the body in a large trash bag to dismember it so it would fit in the suitcase. No odor was noticed because the body was well sealed in plastic. She did ask HH to pick up trash bags that evening.

I will look that Baker case.

Justice for Gannon (section of main Case Archive):
https://s296.photobucket.com/user/crankycrankerson/library/Gannon Stauch -CO-/Justice for Gannon?sort=2&page=1

Cellphone users, try this and scroll: 4/10/20 Preliminary hearing set for June.

Main Case Archive holds all the info before arrest, searches, also memorials, eventually funeral, etc:
Gannon Stauch -CO- by amanda reckonwith

Cellphone users, try this and scroll: 4/3/20 from facebook. A makeshift memorial where Gannon was found.
Thank you, @AmandaReckonwith

It cuts off the beginning.

Maybe she did take one down and post it again then?,this is the one I got quite soon after it was posted along with 2 recorded phone calls between TS and LH,she posted them underneath a statement she had posted saying her next post would be all about Gannon. She had a bit to say for herself that night!

I also remember right when she uploaded the video. She uploaded two sections because it was too large for one file. I didn’t even get five seconds in and had to stop, and now regret not saving them at the time. I am certain LE has it all, and can establish that something happened Sunday night to set her off. Whatever that something was.
Her describing his blistering skin coming off leads me to believe whatever happened did involved fire and that he was injured long before she finally took his life the next day. Poor Gannon, I cannot stop wishing he had someone there to protect him from her.

MOO. Sounds like he says....”I didn’t” whimpers “you hit me in the eye”(repeats her words “on purpose”.

My Observation only .....when pausing through the video.

1) LiaS is covered up as well probably from LS’s demeanor.

2) Also if you pause it right before he says “I didn’t” where @blessedlife slowed it waaaay down you can see he is holding his eye & to me looks like a pretty big blood pattern under his hand!! :mad::(

3) His head is facing the opposite end of bed from the crime scene. Poor Gman my heart hurts for him so much & my body wants to deliver LS her mail to her cell just once!

Just to clarify....the video I posted was not one that I edited, it was a video from YouTube. Now I'm wondering if it's allowed. I thought I read from Admin that they didn't want random videos from YouTube. I think it would have been deleted by now if it wasn't allowed.

@osu had an early version.

I saw the original in which Gannon's face was visible throughout.
I understand lE asked for it to be removed because suddenly all copies disappeared. I believe it will re-emerge at trial.
I just happened to be on fb on the night she released it with other stuff including tapes from Landen recorded a long time ago.
I always call it the torture video.
The child was very ill, sounded like he had sustained a crush injury to his chest,he shrank back from her presence, his eyes showed terror at her approach, the terror of a defenseless child expecting a severe beating while already very seriously injured.
I watched about 100 times in an effort to ascertain his injuries, am a former RN.

if there was anything positive from this film it was his determination not to lie to please her even though it could possibly have saved him another beating.
He held his ground, broken and wounded, terror in his eyes but the truth was where he was at.

he had NOT done it on purpose, whatever it was, possibly an episode of incontinence and he was adamant about that.
It gave me hope for his soul/spirit journey that commenced very soon afterwards.

My feeling was that she made many trips to his bedroom on her torture missions. They were a regular thing for her. IMO
Do you have a link of the video showing that Gannon was very ill, sustained a crush injury to his chest, or of his eyes showing terror and shrinking back from her approach?

I saw the video that she posted on FB and Gannon can't be seen at all. It's totally black after it shows his sister in bed. Even the edited version does not show his face. It doesn't give any indication of a candle burning the carpet, incontinence, or anything at all other that TS's words implying there was an accident of some kind.

How many versions of the original are there?

Imo

I am just catching up here and I dont know if it will help,but I have a copy of the video that was posted from the same day it was posted saved on my own youtube channel(I only have it to save sleuthing stuff!),I can send you the link to my channel if you would like to review it and see if it's ok to post?[/QUO
PM Sillybilly and find out. I can't post mine.
Grrrrr...

@MsBetsy posting similar thoughts to you....just saw your post. I was still typing mine.

The AA references videoS recovered from the monster's phone. I also did not realize two photos in bed were taken.

My god she is like paparazzi stalking him. How intrusive.

Two photos, 4minutes apart and apparently more than one video the morning of the 27th. Why two pictures? Why anything was ever filmed. grotesque.

Assuming one video is the torture video, it would have to be filmed after midnight (wee morning hours -27th) or before LaiS left for school. What in god's name does the other video show? I am not prepared for this.

28. Other electronic evidence, such as time and date stamped photographs AND VIDEOS were recovered from Letecia's cellular telephone that indicate Gannon was likely still alive during the morning of January 27, 2020.

1st photo taken @8:13 am - showing sleeping GS
2nd photo @8:17 am - showing sleeping GS
In the AA (pg. 22) some of LS' Google searches were listed and it does appear that something happened right after midnight on the 27th. Typed exactly as on the AA:

Starting at 12:09 am she asks about a burnt carpet:
12:09 am_ my son.burned the carpet how.do i fix.it
12:42 am_ will.humidifier.help if exposed to smaoke
12:43 am_ smoke affects will humidifier help
12:43 am_ smoke affects from fire will humidifier help

12 minutes later she's asking about keeping a sick child home from school:
12:55 am_ colorado law for kid stating at home
12:57 am_ School is out. Is it okay for my kid to stay home alone?
1:01 am _ son is sick but I have to.go to.work.
1:03 am _ son sick can he stay.home

Then nothing until 4:40 am when she asks about repair kit for a suede sofa. The next search shown is at 6:54 pm asking for the El Paso Sheriff's number.

https://www.courts.state.co.us/userfiles/file/Court_Probation/04th_Judicial_District/El_Paso/Stauch/Stauch FINAL redacted 040120.pdf

ADMIN NOTE: GRAPHIC WARNING:
The link below is to a video that is very painful to watch and to hear. Once you've seen/heard it, it cannot be undone.

This is a complete audio of that Sunday.....

I know what I am hearing and it is not the cough of a child that is sick. I hear the cough of a patient protecting their lungs from an internal bleed.

What in the name of God possessed this woman to post such a video? I see the good in people (to a flaw), and I just can't see any good in her at all. LWOP and the DP are just too good for TS.

@MsBetsy posting similar thoughts to you....just saw your post. I was still typing mine.

The AA references videoS recovered from the monster's phone. I also did not realize two photos in bed were taken.

My god she is like paparazzi stalking him. How intrusive.

Two photos, 4minutes apart and apparently more than one video the morning of the 27th. Why two pictures? Why anything was ever filmed. grotesque.

Assuming one video is the torture video, it would have to be filmed after midnight (wee morning hours -27th) or before LaiS left for school. What in god's name does the other video show? I am not prepared for this.

28. Other electronic evidence, such as time and date stamped photographs AND VIDEOS were recovered from Letecia's cellular telephone that indicate Gannon was likely still alive during the morning of January 27, 2020.

1st photo taken @8:13 am - showing sleeping GS
2nd photo @8:17 am - showing sleeping GS
BBM- I am pretty sure I do not want to see them.
I watched the " allowed" video just now and my heart can't take it.

I hope she rots in he!!
I cringe even listening to her voice or seeing her face.

No child should ever, ever have to endure anything like this ... EVER!!

Weird. I got that same message when i got on my bathroom scales this morning.

Seriously .. Thank You anyway Warwick. Most importantly is that members can now discuss the video itself without it necessarily being available on the thread. We don't know where any of them are actually from and how they may differ. You were our best shot at getting an early version.

No worries.

LOL my scale's acting up as well. It's the corona shutdown!

Until we know better, I haven't ruled out dismemberment to fit in that suitcase. Responses from 2 wise forum members led me to believe the three additional charges pertaining to specific instruments, meant that there is evidence that all three were used.

I believe TS hit GS with a baseball bat in his bedroom causing bleeding and blood spatter. To kill him, she used a small caliber weapon (.22). She placed the body in a large trash bag to dismember it so it would fit in the suitcase. No odor was noticed because the body was well sealed in plastic. She did ask HH to pick up trash bags that evening.

I will look that Baker case.
I believe this as well, except without the gun.

If T waited so long that rigor mortis had set in she would most likely have had to remove his legs to fit him in the suitcase.
["Fully developed rigor mortis is an easily identifiable and reliable indicator that death has occurred. The time of onset is variable but it is usually considered to appear between 1 and 6 hours (average 2–4 hours) after death. Depending on the circumstances, rigor mortis may last for a few hours to several days."]

I expect decomposition odor would have been delayed since Gannon was placed in the trunk and the temperature was low.

MOO

Last edited:
Having just watched the CourtTV piece, I'm more convinced than ever that Gannon never came back home.

The neighbor's AUDIO cam tells the story. She returns. He hears her open the garage, he hears her lock the truck.

What that tells me is that SOMEHOW that micropreemie, Sonic loving, sister protecting special boy SURVIVED a VIOLENT ASSAULT in his bedroom, that even Dan May thought NO ONE could survive. With perhaps a MASSIVE head injury, sweet Gannon was able to walk to the truck.... death defying....

Keep in mind that the Prosecution has considerably more information now, more than they had at the time of the AA. His body. Possible bullet fragments. His clothing. They know whether the ultimate cause of his death matches or doesn't match scene in his bedroom, the scene at Perry, etc., etc.

I think we're going to learn just how strong amazing Gannon was, how badly he -- broken body and all -- wanted to live.

She drove to Petco, she probably dosed him with something just prior to his walk to the truck, waited until he was nearly knocked out, drove him probably to Palmer Lake....

She DID say that boards just sometimes fly out of the truck and, oh, she got lost out there.

I think with great confidence she later added that any search would be unproductive as Gannon wasn't there. Because she'd ALREADY MOVED HIM.

(REALLY dumb thing to say. None of US could say where Gannon was or wasn't. ONLY TS could say where he wasn't -- because she alone knew where he was!)

Anyway I do think she did probably get lost out there. On one of at least three (by my count) trips to the scene of her crime.

Dastardly deed complete, she only had to return to Petco and scoot home. She had serious cleaning to do.

Get home, run to the bathroom, then get to work. Boxing and bagging up bloody bedsheets. Back and forth from his bedroom to the utility room, upstairs, downstairs, out the door, in the yard, to the trash, to the spigot, back to the basement. She WAS getting quite the workout! Very aerobic. Bet she had her earbuds in, rocking to her favorite playlist while she worked.

I hope LE thought to check her earbuds for DNA....

And to think she was three-way texting with HH and AS about earbuds, all the while scrubbing blood from the walls of their house.

How did she pass as a human being for as long as she did????? Are we SURE she's human?

JMO

YES to everything @Megnut wrote above!!! She nailed it!

I'll also add that if she was going to return home to kill Gannon, why would she have stayed out driving around for 4 hours and leave herself such a short amount of time to kill him in the home before LainS came home from school?? I guess the answer to that might be the same answer to many other questions I have about LS--->because she's a moron! But I still think the scenario with Gannon SEVERELY injured & fighting to live as he struggled to the truck that morning only to be finished off and murdered by the evil beast before she returned home to clean up any evidence of her previous violent attack on Gannon is what I believe at this point.

The sweet, sweet boy fought to live and defeated the odds as a micro-premie at birth and he almost defied the odds again when LS attacked him!

MOO

Do you have a link of the video showing that Gannon was very ill, sustained a crush injury to his chest, or of his eyes showing terror and shrinking back from her approach?

I saw the video that she posted on FB and Gannon can't be seen at all. It's totally black after it shows his sister in bed. Even the edited version does not show his face. It doesn't give any indication of a candle burning the carpet, incontinence, or anything at all other that TS's words implying there was an accident of some kind.

How many versions of the original are there?

Imo
There was merely one original, it was film as well as vocals.
It was removed quickly and cannot be located. I saw it and @stattlich1 saw the exact same one.
What you saw was not the original which had film as I described.
The crush injury was my opinion as a health care practitioner of his injuries, an opinion only as I stated clearly at the end of my post.
But we discussed this before.

I can't go to sexual abuse - no, my mind won't go there. But "punishment" for an accident or giving him a "cure" for his digestive issues, that I can believe.

((Gannon))

jmo
... and Gannon's GI issues were not as TS wants everyone to believe. If he had bowel incontinence, he didn't need a diaper changed. He was 11, a stage of puberty effecting his genitals. He would clean up after himself.

If anything, he was constipated as a result of the fear of living with her. It is just one of many attempts to devalue Gannon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Her Orangeness