Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 **ARREST** #45

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok, so my sister (a surgeon who does not share my interest in true crime) finally picked up just now and said: Not likely that he shed that much blood and walked to truck. She’s seen people walk in bleeding with gunshot wounds still able to walk, but not for long. It depends WHERE he was shot or stabbed, etc. Also, she said if the stepmother applied a “pressure dressing” it is possible she could have stopped the bleeding out for a while. But since he was so small he couldn’t have bled out that heavily for that long and still walked. She also said maybe the stepmother or boy threw the blankets and sprayed the blood on wall. Then she hung up, as usual. I’m sure she wonders why I ask all of these gory questions.

Ok, so it’s looking more like ugh, I don’t want to say it but, the 2:30 timeframe. A big question tho is IF the Sunday night recording is legit and he was bleeding then and even TS admitted he was bleeding on Sunday night, then wouldn’t there be SOME blood in truck anyway??? If so, WHERE’S that blood? That would mean she would have had to have used a seat cover, tarp, blanket, or something to cover that seat anyway, since they found none.
I still think there was a severe act of violence on Sunday, but it didn’t have to produce a great quantity of blood.

A black eye, a broken bone, a cut that could be bandaged; something that she felt she had to kill to conceal.

I think she'll do just fine in prison...

Gannon Stauch stepmom previously arrested for battery, domestic abuse and theft

March 2, 2020

Letecia Stauch was even sentenced to prison after one arrest and has been convicted of charges including battery, grand-theft auto, making threats and domestic violence, according to the docs.

[..]

Letecia Hardin was an accomplished student who was frequently named to the honor role and excelled in extracurricular activities when she was first picked up by police.

It was soon after she graduated high school in 2001 that she was arrested for stealing a car in North Carolina.

The Robesonian reported at the time that she "was found guilty of felony larceny which was reduced to misdemeanor unauthorized use of a vehicle."

For that offense, Letecia was sentenced to 45 days in jail but given credit for time served.

She was also put on probation for 18 months and order to pay just over $1,000.

That same year she was also charged with communicating threats and simple assault, but those counts seemed to be dropped as part of her deal with prosecutors in the felony larceny case, court docs show.

It was also traffic offenses that got Letecia picked up in Virginia a few years later, but she was able to get off after paying a fine for these minor offenses, according to court records.

Her next arrest was in 2010, by which time she was going by Letecia Hunt.

The newly-married teacher, who had graduated from Liberty University by then, was cited for domestic violence and domestic abuse in Horry County, South Carolina, court docs show.

That is the same county she was arrested in on Monday.

Those charges were eventually dropped and there is no online record of the court filing.

It’s interesting AA didn’t mention any bullet holes in mattress or wall. I wonder if that’s something they would not divulge in AA if found. My sister also said if he was shot or stabbed near artery it would be lights out.

It’s interesting AA didn’t mention any bullet holes in mattress or wall. I wonder if that’s something they would not divulge in AA if found. My sister also said if he was shot or stabbed near artery it would be lights out.
There’s just no way they would leave that out. My guess is that if she did shoot him, that the round stayed inside his body.

Yeah, I couldn't care less about the divorce proceedings.

It's a case of too little, too late…it won't help Gannon now, will it?

JMO.
No. I wasn’t thinking of it helping Gannon. Just a normal curiosity to wonder if AS got his legal separation (i.e. a divorce) from that evil person.

Would an earlier divorce have helped Gannon? If she was determined to kill him, she would have found a way even after divorce. I certainly don’t think she thought killing Gannon would save her marriage.

No. I wasn’t thinking of it helping Gannon. Just a normal curiosity to wonder if AS got his legal separation (i.e. a divorce) from that evil person.

Would an earlier divorce have helped Gannon? If she was determined to kill him, she would have found a way even after divorce. I certainly don’t think she thought killing Gannon would save her marriage.
She wouldn’t have had the opportunity, as he wouldn’t have been in her care.

This isn’t the same as a domestic crime, something like the Dulos murder. In that one, Jennifer was dead no matter what.

To me, it all comes down to what the blood splatter expert has to say. It doesn’t look like it’s possible for an act of violence that produced that type of blood evidence (splatter, and quantity) would allow Gannon to be able to both walk to the truck, and also not leave blood inside.

They would have to say something very surprising for me to believe he didn’t make it home.

I firmly believe she didn’t plan on Gannon returning from that trip, but it appears she was forced to pivot.

I hate how the video doesn’t show him returning, but can’t get past the blood evidence at the same time.
I'm taking a big breath, and here goes...this is only my opinion, and has to be viewed as speculative. I suspect that there was an event Sunday evening which brought about an attack by T on Gannon. This attack began in the garage, using the board. (Ref#68 and #70; Tiguan showed traces of blood on the bumper, and blood on the garage floor) Gannon ran for his bedroom. T followed and continued the attack. Hence the spatter evidence referenced. I suspect that this was a head injury with multiple lacerations. Once T came to her senses, she realized she'd gone too far. I suspect that at the very least Gannon had suffered a concussion, along with multiple lacerations from the attack. Head wounds are notorious for bleeding in profuse amounts. From my experience, I've had patients who bled through towels, chucks, and pillows in under 15 minutes under less severe circumstances. Hence the pooling of blood on the mattress and floor. Eventually the bleeding will stop on it's own to a point that is controlled with bandaging. In the very beginning of the RD video, we see the truck parked at the curb. T leaves the truck, enters the house and then returns to the truck with a large duffle type suitcase over her shoulder, the ends of it fully extended out (I suspect the board and soiled clothing are in this). She puts this in the front seat of the truck, then proceeds to back the truck into the driveway. She leaves and then comes back out with Gannon. He has a dark knit cap pulled down on his head. He's lethargic. He drops the electronic device in his hand and can't seem to register a response. (I suspect this is the twitch) this behavior, along with T's comments about stomach/bowel issues and sickness are what lead me to believe that he is suffering from a concussion. She's made a decision at this point, and sets the tragedy in motion. I doubt she did come back with him. The activity once T returned home was desperately cleaning up the mess which included changing the bed. I suspect the trash bags of evidence were concealed in the Tiguan. The truck would not show blood evidence because the wounds were no longer bleeding profusely enough to contaminate it.

So, there's more but this is a start which is strictly my speculation and opinion, and not to be taken as anything more than a theory.

She wouldn’t have had the opportunity, as he wouldn’t have been in her care.

This isn’t the same as a domestic crime, something like the Dulos murder. In that one, Jennifer was dead no matter what.
I agree a bit. But sometimes you come across a story where someone is so vile, so insane, they have a fixation on murdering a person. If that’s the case she could have found him in the neighborhood riding a bike for example. It all comes down to motive. Of course at this time, we don’t know what that motive could be. Maybe he overheard something that was going to destroy her if he told and even if she and Al had separated, she may have wanted revenge either way.
I don’t know but she is capable of that for sure.
In any case, I don’t see that I hurt anything by asking about the divorce. So thanks for the information.

I think the main reason she changed her story was that she knew LE did not believe the runaway story and were investigating a murder. Jmo
Yeah they didn't believe her and she knew it. Remember when she said: "Something is not right. I’m so mad. They have spent all this time and haven’t found him. Why? ****Because they are chasing me.”

I agree a bit. But sometimes you come across a story where someone is so vile, so insane, they have a fixation on murdering a person. If that’s the case she could have found him in the neighborhood riding a bike for example. It all comes down to motive. Of course at this time, we don’t know what that motive could be. Maybe he overheard something that was going to destroy her if he told and even if she and Al had separated, she may have wanted revenge either way.
I don’t know but she is capable of that for sure.
In any case, I don’t see that I hurt anything by asking about the divorce. So thanks for the information.
It's a sort of beginning for AS to heal. I'm right there with you hoping it isn't delayed, and goes through right away. It can't change what has happened, but it can be the start of balancing for AS to move forward.

I just noticed AS’s wedding ring: BIG and black. A lot of athletes wear these. They can be seen from a mile away. Aka, saying, “He’s taken!” I bet TS was a major control freak and very possessive. I think I read somewhere that she was, but since I can’t remember where, I won’t say for certain. This might be why she comes up with all of these rape stories.

Last edited:
MiMi, I looked and looked in the affidavit, and I can't find anything relating to hearing the truck running at 4:58? Help me out here if you can, where is it in the affidavit?
It is in there. The neighbor reported it. I will look for it now. This has been discussed on a facebook why she had the truck backed into the garage and running at this time.

I just noticed AS’s wedding ring: BIG and black. A lot of athletes wear these. They can be seen from a mile away. Aka, saying, “He’s taken!” I bet TS was a major control freak and very possessive. I think I read somewhere that she was, but since I can’t remember where, I won’t say for certain. This might be why she comes up with all of these rape stories.
I’ve never seen a picture of him wearing a ring, but it sounds like an Oura ring. Made of titanium I think and works like a Fitbit or smart watch. I know someone who got one because he has sleep apnea.
JMO

It is in there. The neighbor reported it. I will look for it now. This has been discussed on a facebook why she had the truck backed into the garage and running at this time.
I will almost bet my entire stimulus check that it is NOT in the AA. I’ve read it 50 times and we would have discussed it endlessly by now.
Some people in the FB groups are making their own “spreadsheets “ and listing facts from the affidavit alongside social media rumors. Then they are posting screenshots of this spreadsheet and making things even more confusing . JMO

I’ve never seen a picture of him wearing a ring, but it sounds like an Oura ring. Made of titanium I think and works like a Fitbit or smart watch. I know someone who got one because he has sleep apnea.
JMO

It’s on plunders new video posted like 5 hours ago. There’s a very clear picture of AS seated at a group of desks at a military base in Alaska monitoring something on a computer with about 5-10 other soldiers.

I'm gonna digress a little bit. I keep going back to "Edguardo" and the candle burning scenario. Not everything was in the AA so there's still a lot of speculation surrounding some details....one for me is "Edguardo". Since LS never mentions the candle accident in her vile accidental video, what prompted the rage could have been anything. It was late when that video was recorded. If I remember correctly it was after 10:00 pm on a Sunday. Gannon is awake, the sister is awake, school is the next day. Makes me wonder if Gannon possibly walked in on her with "Edguardo" and she says, "tell me you didn't do it on purpose", ie., open her bedroom door without knocking kind of thing. Maybe it was Edguardo who contacted law enforcement first and when confronted with his name, she went on to tell an elaborate story about rape. She very well could have been driving by his job site, saw him and hooked up for a one-night-stand. See, there's always some element of truth to her madness. He's on the witness list and maybe thats why.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BanPokies1