Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 **ARREST** #45

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Looks like it’s scheduled for the 30th. God knows if it will go ahead as planned.

Colorado Judicial Branch - Court Docket Search

Does she have to speak during that? If so, she’ll probably fake a seizure.

4626.gif

You’d be surprised the types of motions defense counsel submit every day...lol

Hey, @riolove77 , while you're here, can you give us your take as a prosecutor on all the additional charges that the DA filed after Gannon's body was found?

Do you think the fact that all those sentence enhancers were filed separately indicates that the ME's report reflected all those different types of injuries to his body, or not necessarily?

Also, what's your read on DDA Allen adding the First Degree Murder with Deliberation and Intent after GS's body was found?

TIA!

I'm gonna digress a little bit. I keep going back to "Edguardo" and the candle burning scenario. Not everything was in the AA so there's still a lot of speculation surrounding some details....one for me is "Edguardo". Since LS never mentions the candle accident in her vile accidental video, what prompted the rage could have been anything. It was late when that video was recorded. If I remember correctly it was after 10:00 pm on a Sunday. Gannon is awake, the sister is awake, school is the next day. Makes me wonder if Gannon possibly walked in on her with "Edguardo" and she says, "tell me you didn't do it on purpose", ie., open her bedroom door without knocking kind of thing. Maybe it was Edguardo who contacted law enforcement first and when confronted with his name, she went on to tell an elaborate story about rape. She very well could have been driving by his job site, saw him and hooked up for a one-night-stand. See, there's always some element of truth to her madness. He's on the witness list and maybe thats why.

My neighbors are having an addition put on. Yesterday, no workers. I thought great, Saturday off, all weekend, no pounding. Today they were back, hammering all day til sundown. I immediately thought of.... “Eguardo.”

5588.gif

I will almost bet my entire stimulus check that it is NOT in the AA. I’ve read it 50 times and we would have discussed it endlessly by now.
Some people in the FB groups are making their own “spreadsheets “ and listing facts from the affidavit alongside social media rumors. Then they are posting screenshots of this spreadsheet and making things even more confusing . JMO
You maybe correct. I just reread the AA twice and did not find. I, like the other poster, believed I read it in the AA. I was almost 100% certain. I must have read this on a supposed screen shot of the AA that someone added this to.

Yeppers.
They provide a box of tissues on the stand in court, correct ?
Wonder if she'll start 'stuffing'....

Unless she's medicated with horse tranquilizers, TS is going to act out in the courtroom during the trial.

There will be inappropriate affect.
There will be muttering, and verbal denials during prosecution witness testimony.
There will likely be at least one angry outburst at some point, if not more.

I fully anticipate a stern warning from the judge at some point telling her attorneys that if their client doesn't stop disrupting the proceedings, she's going to be forcibly removed from the courtroom.

This is all to the good.
Her juvenile antics will benefit the prosecution.
The jury will see her for what she is:

"Guilty."

JMO.

Last edited:
You maybe correct. I just reread the AA twice and did not find. I, like the other poster, believed I read it in the AA. I was almost 100% certain. I must have read this on a supposed screen shot of the AA that someone added this to.
I’ve done the same thing with this case ( been 100% certain that I read something in mainstream media for example) when it was actually not . I think it’s because of all LS’s different statements, posts and interviews BEFORE we actually got to see official documents. It’s hard to keep track. I hope I didn’t sound crabby with you.

I’ve done the same thing with this case ( been 100% certain that I read something in mainstream media for example) when it was actually not . I think it’s because of all LS’s different statements, posts and interviews BEFORE we actually got to see official documents. It’s hard to keep track. I hope I didn’t sound crabby with you.
Not at all. I am a bit embarrassed I said it was in there when it wasn't.

Oh my gosh, I just realized why T was stuffing those tissues down her pants.:eek:

They were going for DNA and trying to detain her until they got the permission. She knew that. She didn't want them to get the tissues to test for DNA.

Honestly, sometimes my brain is as thick as molasses in January.o_O

Maybe the world will see LS for what she was and is during the trial ?
I WISH it could be recorded live.
Remember when the killer of Amber DuBoise and Chelsea King lost it (Dateline case) when the surviving victim asked him 'how his nose' was ?
He snapped at his lawyer and sounded like he was growling.
Seriously creepy, but the world saw what a monster he was.

I have a sad feeling LS will even try to blame Gannon for his own murder.

I wonder if at trial they will have people sit 13 feet apart. Even that won’t work. But good luck to them. Maybe that defense attorney will sneeze in her direction this time instead of at the spectators.

4750.gif

Unless she's been medicated with horse tranquilizers, TS is going to act out in the courtroom during the trial.

There will be inappropriate affect.
There will be muttering, and verbal denials during prosecution witness testimony.
There will likely be at least one angry outburst at some point, if not more.

I fully anticipate a stern warning from the judge at some point telling her attorneys that if their client doesn't stop disrupting the proceedings, she's going to be forcibly removed from the courtroom.

This is all to the good.
Her juvenile antics will benefit the prosecution.
The jury will see her for what she is:

"Guilty."

JMO.
Yeah, I can just imagine her saying, "This is all speculation! The cops set me up from the beginning. Just because I have a long record since I was a teenager doesn't make me a criminal!"

Military Presence in Colorado Springs. There are five military bases in the Pikes Peak region. The Army's Fort Carson is located south of Colorado Springs in the city of Fountain.

Cutting Edge Technology
Based in Colorado Springs, the Air Force Academy has opened up its technology to the private sector, propelling both large partnerships and attracting large startups. This kind of access to state of the art government technology is a selling point few other areas have.

5754.gif

I wonder if any of them helped with tracking her or with audio or video enhancements. Wouldn’t that be nice?
LE somehow knew where to wait for her the day she was arrested.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hawk53