Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 **ARREST** #45

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Would be fun to theorize what kind of crazy * is going to come out about TS in this trial. You KNOW she was up to something. The question is what?

I honestly thought she would try to testify but then I saw her at the hearing looking crazy and hiding behind her lawyer so... Im guessing she's going for more insanity. Outbursts, having troubles like "psychosis", stuff like that. I dont think she's crazy like in the way she looked at her hearing. I think she's now pretending to be that way same as with the attack on the officers.

The more I've thought about her actions, it seems very clear that she requires approval at all times. I think thats part of continuously talking. She knew she was guilty but kept on explaining and explaining and I think the only thing that makes sense is she needs to be validated all the time and thats why she had to keep explaining herself. I think she probably has borderline personality disorder based on some of the things we've seen. BPD is usually related to childhood abandonment issues/neglect which can even take shape when parents are in the home but checked out completely with drug or alcohol abuse. It's abandonment just in a different form.

Back to TS it seems consistent with using femininity or sexuality in the ways as she has. There is luring men and then there is accusing them. There isn't really a place for in between. Those things can get the attention she needs. BPD relationships are very explosive too. It's very much with me or against me and this is a guess, but HH's adoration is part of how she gets recognized herself and stays on the very good side of her mother. Criticism of any kind is seen as rejection and that can cause outbursts, petty behavior, potentially abuse. I want to be careful here because a lot of really nice people have BPD. It is just that it can cause outbursts and sometimes violence goes along with that just due to overall poor emotional regulation and there will always be extreme cases outside the typical presentation.

There is also a lot of evidence of this needing approval and validation like doing the fake "good stepmom" stuff. We can guess this isn't the first time Gannon suffered at least verbal abuse and manipulation for perceived slights against TS. Or even AS disagreeing with something regarding the kids could also put Gannon in the crosshairs. There is also a lot of evidence of the "blow ups". People piss her off and now shes suing a principal for sexual harassment or bomb threats.

The blow up is also evident when you look at her searches. She's mad at AS about choosing family over her which is rejection. She's upset about not being noticed with suggestive pics to AS. Shes mad that LH isn't adoring her the way she should. I wouldn't call that rejection but with someone who has very black and white relationships (MOO) I think it would be seen as rejection. I'm not saying that the AS or LH owed her that because its clear she's a really unreasonable person. She expects adoration, but she will rub everything she does in your face since youre not proving it enough. I'm sure the searches about LH weren't from a sad state, but a screw you state that she was going to broadcast on social media or something. They were clearly to create something to post online to really elevate herself while putting LH down.

Then we learned that in this "blow up" phase after AS left, she is searching for apartments in other states. She was done with AS and LH. I can't help but think killing Gannon was her last "blow up". There is probably a lot that happened when Al left between them. And she was already stewing on something LH posted which is why she was irritated about LH getting her nails done or whatever (just a guess on my part since the search about nails is kind of specific). There probably was an additional stressor with the kids like maybe Gannon was sick or one of them was acting out (real or perceived). I think killing Gannon was her break up with AS as sick as that is. I only say that because its not like she killed him and that was that. She then hid his body which isn't that strange since most people dont want prison for life. The weird part is defending yourself on social, going on the news while demanding people apologize to you, kind of leading the people who cared about him on that he might still be alive, telling AS all these stories that "he wanted to hear". I think she enjoyed inflicting the pain after. I think it was her final "gotcha" because she started a fire by murdering someone's child and then continued to pour gasoline on it. The news interview I think also ties into her perception of being rejected by the public UNJUSTLY. Obviously, in her mind, these people have no right to criticize her. She has a list of reasons on her why you shouldnt by the way. Anyway thats my take on it.

I'm taking a big breath, and here goes...this is only my opinion, and has to be viewed as speculative. I suspect that there was an event Sunday evening which brought about an attack by T on Gannon. This attack began in the garage, using the board. (Ref#68 and #70; Tiguan showed traces of blood on the bumper, and blood on the garage floor) Gannon ran for his bedroom. T followed and continued the attack. Hence the spatter evidence referenced. I suspect that this was a head injury with multiple lacerations. Once T came to her senses, she realized she'd gone too far. I suspect that at the very least Gannon had suffered a concussion, along with multiple lacerations from the attack. Head wounds are notorious for bleeding in profuse amounts. From my experience, I've had patients who bled through towels, chucks, and pillows in under 15 minutes under less severe circumstances. Hence the pooling of blood on the mattress and floor. Eventually the bleeding will stop on it's own to a point that is controlled with bandaging. In the very beginning of the RD video, we see the truck parked at the curb. T leaves the truck, enters the house and then returns to the truck with a large duffle type suitcase over her shoulder, the ends of it fully extended out (I suspect the board and soiled clothing are in this). She puts this in the front seat of the truck, then proceeds to back the truck into the driveway. She leaves and then comes back out with Gannon. He has a dark knit cap pulled down on his head. He's lethargic. He drops the electronic device in his hand and can't seem to register a response. (I suspect this is the twitch) this behavior, along with T's comments about stomach/bowel issues and sickness are what lead me to believe that he is suffering from a concussion. She's made a decision at this point, and sets the tragedy in motion. I doubt she did come back with him. The activity once T returned home was desperately cleaning up the mess which included changing the bed. I suspect the trash bags of evidence were concealed in the Tiguan. The truck would not show blood evidence because the wounds were no longer bleeding profusely enough to contaminate it.

So, there's more but this is a start which is strictly my speculation and opinion, and not to be taken as anything more than a theory.

I think this is an excellent theory,as an example when I was 4 I tripped and cut my forehead open on the corner of a telephone table.My parents took me to A&E because of all the blood and I had about 4 stitches,nothing major although I still have the sacr nearly 40 years later!. My sister who was 12 at the time came home to find the house empty and what she describes as a bloodbath,she thought her entire family had been murdered(she is slightly melodramatic even now:rolleyes::D).
I really think your theory is possible and I just cant get my head around Gannon returning home in that truck:(

I agree. I think it was a two phased attack too.
Yes I think so too. I think an act of violence that she knew could not be explained away to Al on the 28th when he came home. An act that she knew would need medical treatment which would cause too many questions. Add in the fear that G would tell Al or a Doctor what really happened. I think while she was up all night on Sunday she was coming up with a way to make it all go away. Just make G disappear. She thinks so highly of herself she assumed she could fool everyone into believing her. She probably thought Al would believe her. I think the 4 hour trip was her trying to come up with a plan. I think she searched out a place to hide him and something went wrong. There had to be a wrench in that plan for her to come back home and risk leaving a crime scene with two other kids due to come home

Yes I think so too. I think an act of violence that she knew could not be explained away to Al on the 28th when he came home. An act that she knew would need medical treatment which would cause too many questions. Add in the fear that G would tell Al or a Doctor what really happened. I think while she was up all night on Sunday she was coming up with a way to make it all go away. Just make G disappear. She thinks so highly of herself she assumed she could fool everyone into believing her. She probably thought Al would believe her. I think the 4 hour trip was her trying to come up with a plan. I think she searched out a place to hide him and something went wrong. There had to be a wrench in that plan for her to come back home and risk leaving a crime scene with two other kids due to come home
Thanks for your summary. That's where my thoughts are at this point, too. Another poster pointed out that LE may not have seen Gannon return home Monday on the neighbors video, but they heard a second truck door close. Hence their conclusions. MOO

I honestly thought she would try to testify but then I saw her at the hearing looking crazy and hiding behind her lawyer so... Im guessing she's going for more insanity. Outbursts, having troubles like "psychosis", stuff like that. I dont think she's crazy like in the way she looked at her hearing. I think she's now pretending to be that way same as with the attack on the officers.

The more I've thought about her actions, it seems very clear that she requires approval at all times. I think thats part of continuously talking. She knew she was guilty but kept on explaining and explaining and I think the only thing that makes sense is she needs to be validated all the time and thats why she had to keep explaining herself. I think she probably has borderline personality disorder based on some of the things we've seen. BPD is usually related to childhood abandonment issues/neglect which can even take shape when parents are in the home but checked out completely with drug or alcohol abuse. It's abandonment just in a different form.

Back to TS it seems consistent with using femininity or sexuality in the ways as she has. There is luring men and then there is accusing them. There isn't really a place for in between. Those things can get the attention she needs. BPD relationships are very explosive too. It's very much with me or against me and this is a guess, but HH's adoration is part of how she gets recognized herself and stays on the very good side of her mother. Criticism of any kind is seen as rejection and that can cause outbursts, petty behavior, potentially abuse. I want to be careful here because a lot of really nice people have BPD. It is just that it can cause outbursts and sometimes violence goes along with that just due to overall poor emotional regulation and there will always be extreme cases outside the typical presentation.

There is also a lot of evidence of this needing approval and validation like doing the fake "good stepmom" stuff. We can guess this isn't the first time Gannon suffered at least verbal abuse and manipulation for perceived slights against TS. Or even AS disagreeing with something regarding the kids could also put Gannon in the crosshairs. There is also a lot of evidence of the "blow ups". People piss her off and now shes suing a principal for sexual harassment or bomb threats.

The blow up is also evident when you look at her searches. She's mad at AS about choosing family over her which is rejection. She's upset about not being noticed with suggestive pics to AS. Shes mad that LH isn't adoring her the way she should. I wouldn't call that rejection but with someone who has very black and white relationships (MOO) I think it would be seen as rejection. I'm not saying that the AS or LH owed her that because its clear she's a really unreasonable person. She expects adoration, but she will rub everything she does in your face since youre not proving it enough. I'm sure the searches about LH weren't from a sad state, but a screw you state that she was going to broadcast on social media or something. They were clearly to create something to post online to really elevate herself while putting LH down.

Then we learned that in this "blow up" phase after AS left, she is searching for apartments in other states. She was done with AS and LH. I can't help but think killing Gannon was her last "blow up". There is probably a lot that happened when Al left between them. And she was already stewing on something LH posted which is why she was irritated about LH getting her nails done or whatever (just a guess on my part since the search about nails is kind of specific). There probably was an additional stressor with the kids like maybe Gannon was sick or one of them was acting out (real or perceived). I think killing Gannon was her break up with AS as sick as that is. I only say that because its not like she killed him and that was that. She then hid his body which isn't that strange since most people dont want prison for life. The weird part is defending yourself on social, going on the news while demanding people apologize to you, kind of leading the people who cared about him on that he might still be alive, telling AS all these stories that "he wanted to hear". I think she enjoyed inflicting the pain after. I think it was her final "gotcha" because she started a fire by murdering someone's child and then continued to pour gasoline on it. The news interview I think also ties into her perception of being rejected by the public UNJUSTLY. Obviously, in her mind, these people have no right to criticize her. She has a list of reasons on her why you shouldnt by the way. Anyway thats my take on it.
You wrote this at 4:26 am.... And you could lay this out step by step and logic by logic. Kudos to you!!!

It is a rational deduction of her personality and probably what happened.

I'm sorry if this has been covered already. I've been super busy making masks for the medical establishments and police/fire in our area and haven't had a chance to read all the threads. Have the figured out how Gannon wound up in Florida and how his stepmother got him there? I watched some YouTubers who had been doing math on the rental car mileage a couple weeks ago but then I got so busy making masks (over a thousand by myself) that I haven't had a real chance to watch/read any stuff.

Thanks for your summary. That's where my thoughts are at this point, too. Another poster pointed out that LE may not have seen Gannon return home Monday on the neighbors video, but they heard a second truck door close. Hence their conclusions. MOO
Now I'm a bit confused. I thought RD said on his video he could hear her door slam, doors lock and garage door open?

Now I'm a bit confused. I thought RD said on his video he could hear her door slam, doors lock and garage door open?
That's what I recall too - just watched a TV interview with him recently (can't keep track of days during lockdown....last week perhaps?). He was at home and his wife added to the interview by saying TS seemed like she was at a BBQ the next day. RD mentions the sound of the door, iirc, in that interview.

jmo

edited to add: maybe he said he heard her lock the door - that "beep beep" noise? I'll see if I can find the link.

Who is T? Why such a monstrous act? That has been up for contemplation by all of us as our hearts break for the fate of Gannon; an innocent little boy who never, never deserved any of this.

Simply put, I am convinced that T is a sociopath. Every bit of the behavior including past behavior fits into every single symptom known to profile a sociopath.

I mean, just look at this and tell me this isn't T to a T.
(I couldn't resist that).

• Glibness and Superficial Charm

• Manipulative and Conning
    They never recognize the rights of others and see their self-serving behaviors as permissible. They appear to be charming, yet are covertly hostile and domineering, seeing their victim as merely an instrument to be used. They may dominate and humiliate their victims.

• Grandiose Sense of Self
    Feels entitled to certain things as "their right."

• Pathological Lying
    Has no problem lying coolly and easily and it is almost impossible for them to be truthful on a consistent basis. Can create, and get caught up in, a complex belief about their own powers and abilities. Extremely convincing and even able to pass lie detector tests.

• Lack of Remorse, Shame or Guilt
    A deep seated rage, which is split off and repressed, is at their core. Does not see others around them as people, but only as targets and opportunities. Instead of friends, they have victims and accomplices who end up as victims. The end always justifies the means and they let nothing stand in their way.

• Shallow Emotions
    When they show what seems to be warmth, joy, love and compassion it is more feigned than experienced and serves an ulterior motive. Outraged by insignificant matters, yet remaining unmoved and cold by what would upset a normal person. Since they are not genuine, neither are their promises.

• Incapacity for Love

• Need for Stimulation
    Living on the edge. Verbal outbursts and physical punishments are normal. Promiscuity and gambling are common.

• Callousness/Lack of Empathy
    Unable to empathize with the pain of their victims, having only contempt for others' feelings of distress and readily taking advantage of them.

• Poor Behavioral Controls/Impulsive Nature
    Rage and abuse, alternating with small expressions of love and approval produce an addictive cycle for abuser and abused, as well as creating hopelessness in the victim. Believe they are all-powerful, all-knowing, entitled to every wish, no sense of personal boundaries, no concern for their impact on others.

• Early Behavior Problems/Juvenile Delinquency
    Usually has a history of behavioral and academic difficulties, yet "gets by" by conning others. Problems in making and keeping friends; aberrant behaviors such as cruelty to people or animals, stealing, etc.

• Irresponsibility/Unreliability
    Not concerned about wrecking others' lives and dreams. Oblivious or indifferent to the devastation they cause. Does not accept blame themselves, but blames others, even for acts they obviously committed.

• Promiscuous Sexual Behavior/Infidelity
    Promiscuity, child sexual abuse, rape and sexual acting out of all sorts.

• Lack of Realistic Life Plan/Parasitic Lifestyle
    Tends to move around a lot or makes all encompassing promises for the future, poor work ethic but exploits others effectively.

• Criminal or Entrepreneurial Versatility
    Changes their image as needed to avoid prosecution. Changes life story readily.

Me too. I don't recall reading about a lot of this audio evidence in the interviews with RD, or any of it being noted in the affidavit? The audio clues really leave me confused.
Trying to make sense of LE's conclusion that Gannon returned home, it would seem that LE would have heard two doors shut , in order to draw that conclusion. If T's door was heard, the othe door would be heard. And if two doors could not be heard, how could LE come to that conclusion? Just where my thoughts are at this point. MOO

I'm sorry if this has been covered already. I've been super busy making masks for the medical establishments and police/fire in our area and haven't had a chance to read all the threads. Have the figured out how Gannon wound up in Florida and how his stepmother got him there? I watched some YouTubers who had been doing math on the rental car mileage a couple weeks ago but then I got so busy making masks (over a thousand by myself) that I haven't had a real chance to watch/read any stuff.

You are amazing! Thank u for donating your time & talents for such a needed & necessary commodity! Over 1,000? You must be exhausted!

Well, the system does allow for the availability status as “not available” so your phone doesn’t ring off the wall starting at 6AM-auto dialer to registered subs. In this case, I believe she had an assignment on the books for Monday, then woke to cancel it on the job board. On a side note, the system only allows a cancellation via web/job board up to 5:59AM (day of assignment) it’s then locked and you have to call in the cancellation so it can be added back to the job board. Ha, I worked many years as a sub while my kids were young, most systems run this way, very efficient. Also, going off my memory, I remember thinking LS must have been placed into a long term substitute teaching assignment (all speculation) while the district completed her “Professional” license background check. All speculation tho...
According to what I read, she had been hired as a teacher and had already started orientation. She was due to continue the orientation on Monday.
It's not really clear when she was notified about their decision to withdraw the offer.
One article states that it was Friday, and another suggests it was later.
She sent the text about being absent early Monday morning, so she either didn't know yet or she just didn't want her husband to know.

Imo

1000 masks! Thanks to you!

Gannon...

Wow!...I applaud your mask making feat!
I am not much of a seamstress, so I am in awe...

My church does operation: Christmas boxes,
and one sub project of that, is washable, reusable, sanitary pads for the teenage girls...never realized how this area affects these girls, in that they must miss school, every month, etc

Sorry for such an unmentionable topic, ttp ...I have been cutting the fabric for the seamstresses, 2 outer and 3 inner, per item, so I think I am up to about 300 plus pieces cut... Learned to bandage my fingers, before new blisters occur...

anyhow, I have utilized the fabric to the maximum and I still have scraps that look large enough to make some masks, did you get a “pattern” or prototype or did you come up w/ your own version?

I am highly impressed w/ your efforts! Such a good use of this quarantine!

Several theories on Florida, not sure if we locked in on one, but last night there was one good post, ( could have been earlier in locked thread) that Letecia took detour for job interview, as her family caravan continued on to SC...makes sense

Who is T? Why such a monstrous act? That has been up for contemplation by all of us as our hearts break for the fate of Gannon; an innocent little boy who never, never deserved any of this.

Simply put, I am convinced that T is a sociopath. Every bit of the behavior including past behavior fits into every single symptom known to profile a sociopath.

They never recognize the rights of others and see their self-serving behaviors as permissible. They appear to be charming, yet are covertly hostile and domineering, seeing their victim as merely an instrument to be used. They may dominate and humiliate their victims.

• Pathological Lying
    Has no problem lying coolly and easily and it is almost impossible for them to be truthful on a consistent basis. Can create, and get caught up in, a complex belief about their own powers and abilities. Extremely convincing and even able to pass lie detector tests.

A deep seated rage, which is split off and repressed, is at their core. Does not see others around them as people, but only as targets and opportunities. Instead of friends, they have victims and accomplices who end up as victims. The end always justifies the means and they let nothing stand in their way.

• Shallow Emotions
    When they show what seems to be warmth, joy, love and compassion it is more feigned than experienced and serves an ulterior motive. Outraged by insignificant matters, yet remaining unmoved and cold by what would upset a normal person. Since they are not genuine, neither are their promises.

• Incapacity for Love

• Need for Stimulation
    Living on the edge. Verbal outbursts and physical punishments are normal. Promiscuity and gambling are common.

Unable to empathize with the pain of their victims, having only contempt for others' feelings of distress and readily taking advantage of them.

Rage and abuse, alternating with small expressions of love and approval produce an addictive cycle for abuser and abused, as well as creating hopelessness in the victim. Believe they are all-powerful, all-knowing, entitled to every wish, no sense of personal boundaries, no concern for their impact on others.

Usually has a history of behavioral and academic difficulties, yet "gets by" by conning others. Problems in making and keeping friends; aberrant behaviors such as cruelty to people or animals, stealing, etc.

Not concerned about wrecking others' lives and dreams. Oblivious or indifferent to the devastation they cause. Does not accept blame themselves, but blames others, even for acts they obviously committed.

Tends to move around a lot or makes all encompassing promises for the future, poor work ethic but exploits others effectively.

Piggy backing on this, whatever TS's Cluster B, Cluster F disorders, SHE doesn't know she's lacking. She likely ascribes the same deceitfulness, motives, manipulation, etc to everyone else. Which is why people like her turn on people so quickly. You're either for her, or against. If you're against, look out.

Her lack of insight is stark.

I think she STILL thinks she looks good in that horrid video. Calm, reassuring, the fixer.... abusers rarely acknowledge how abusive they are. I would never ever hurt this child. Child did something, I HAD to (over)react. It's never their fault.

I don't think we've heard the last of her Tsplains. She needs to be the hero. She HATED that LH was getting near-immediate social and financial support. It OUTRAGED her. Why should LH get all that attention, TS surely asked herself, when SHE (LH) wasn't there taking care of Gannon, TS was. So TS surely believed that attention was owed her, the fact that she CAUSED HIS DEATH notwithstanding.
By RD's wife's account, TS was fully prepared to be center stage, social butterfly of the barbeque, the fact that SHE CAUSED HIS DEATH notwithstanding.

No one will believe her, but I suspect she will eventually concede that Gannon died, but the spin will be new. He injured himself, she lovingly nursed him through the night, bandaged him like he was her very own (puke) and then, when she realized he was suffering from his self-inflicted injury, she ended his suffering. TS, angel of mercy. Of course, the problem is, an angel of mercy WOULD HAVE TAKEN HIM TO A HOSPITAL.

Further, she will say -- IMO -- and in a way that makes sense only in her crosswired brain --that she HAD TO "end his suffering" because death threats. Because Albert did woodworking. Because LH had a French manicure. Because Eguardo. Because, because....

She's not done IMO believing she can shape the court of public opinion. She's done it her whole life.

Her rap sheep, I can hear her, "Listen, AS, I'm only going to ask you one more time? You believe me. I made some mistakes, I was a kid, kids all make mistakes, okay? And that was a long time ago, the judge had it out for me. Im a good person, you know that. Get me HH. I need her here. I need her to tell AS I'm a good person... " I bet she presented a convincing case. She love bombed him.

For the record, domestic violence isn't just male dominated. We KNOW that the most dangerous time for deadly abuse is when the victimized party tries to leave. if AS was pulling away or taking active steps toward separating, that might've been all it took for TS to take leave of any self-limiting, self-controlling abilities she had... think about it. She didn't have to lay a hand on AS to hurt him. She found a way to hurt him COMPLETELY.

Just wait for it. She's going to claim HE was abusive, she was scared for her personal safety, she was afraid for the children (all made up baloney).

I can imagine her in jail, threatening litigation. Because constitutional rights. They're not accommodating her special made up dietary restrictions or they're physically abusing her by making her sleep on a jail mat when everyone knows she deserves Sleep Number comfort. Bet they don't even give her (Evian) water.

Let me make one last attempt to offer her that apology.

Sorry, T, but you aren't a victim.

What you are is a victim maker. Wherever you go, whatever you touch, you leave a wake of destruction.

I'm sorry T, your parents ever met.

JMO

Last edited:

• Pathological Lying

• Shallow Emotions

• Incapacity for Love

• Need for Stimulation

Gannon...

Agreed, Totally agree,
based on personal experience, not professional diagnosis...took me less than one thread to figure Letecia out, took me 50 years to figure out my baby sister...

Puts a totally different spin on much of her actions, but it certainly explains how she was able to treat Gannon... he was nothing more than an inanimate game piece in her
latest game...sad but true.

After everything TS has done to betray people, to mislead LE, to heap murder and mayhem on hurting people, I can hear her in my head, demanding LE replace her size 8.5 sneakers that they "stole" from her.

She's just the type.

JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads