Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 **ARREST** #45

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe TS did or didn't know she wasn't getting the job but had at least a reasonable belief she was expected to show up at school AS A SUB.

I'm actually rather curious what happened TUESDAY morning. Did she call in again? Can't make it to work, my other stepdad died? When exactly did she learn she wasn't being hired? If God forbid, they HAD hired her, what was her plan? Same as the SC situation, accept a job, never show up?

Imagine: your marriage is troubled, you lose your job offer, you're being questioned for a murder (that you did commit), and all on one lousy Monday. I hate when that happens.

Oh and you might've even gotten a blister.

You know, I sometimes wonder if TS's brain is constipated, just a total back up of nouns. Smoke. Carpet. Fire. Cut. Bandage. Blister. Wall. Blood. Sporting equipment. Hockey. Bike. Bed. Suitcase. Gate. (Car)edge. Sock.

The truth is all in there somewhere, just when she opens her mouth, it diarrheas out into a story sequence THAT MAKES NO SENSE.

She may have watched some crime shows in her day but clearly not enough of them.

Can you believe she tsplained the brown suitcase to LE, weeks and weeks before the significance of the brown suitcase was discovered?

Some of their best tips came from her own mouth.

Unbelievable.

JMO

Last edited:
Piggy backing on this, whatever TS's Cluster B, Cluster F disorders, SHE doesn't know she's lacking. She likely ascribes the same deceitfulness, motives, manipulation, etc to everyone else. Which is why people like her turn on people so quickly. You're either for her, or against. If you're against, look out.

Her lack of insight is stark.

I think she STILL thinks she looks good in that horrid video. Calm, reassuring, the fixer.... abusers rarely acknowledge how abusive they are. I would never ever hurt this child. Child did something, I HAD to (over)react. It's never their fault.

I don't think we've heard the last of her Tsplains. She needs to be the hero. She HATED that LH was getting near-immediate social and financial support. It OUTRAGED her. Why should LH get all that attention, TS surely asked herself, when SHE (LH) wasn't there taking care of Gannon, TS was. So TS surely believed that attention was owed her, the fact that she CAUSED HIS DEATH notwithstanding.
By RD's wife's account, TS was fully prepared to be center stage, social butterfly of the barbeque, the fact that SHE CAUSED HIS DEATH notwithstanding.

No one will believe her, but I suspect she will eventually concede that Gannon died, but the spin will be new. He injured himself, she lovingly nursed him through the night, bandaged him like he was her very own (puke) and then, when she realized he was suffering from his self-inflicted injury, she ended his suffering. TS, angel of mercy. Of course, the problem is, an angel of mercy WOULD HAVE TAKEN HIM TO A HOSPITAL.

Further, she will say -- IMO -- and in a way that makes sense only in her crosswired brain --that she HAD TO "end his suffering" because death threats. Because Albert did woodworking. Because LH had a French manicure. Because Eguardo. Because, because....

She's not done IMO believing she can shape the court of public opinion. She's done it her whole life.

Her rap sheep, I can hear her, "Listen, AS, I'm only going to ask you one more time? You believe me. I made some mistakes, I was a kid, kids all make mistakes, okay? And that was a long time ago, the judge had it out for me. Im a good person, you know that. Get me HH. I need her here. I need her to tell AS I'm a good person... " I bet she presented a convincing case. She love bombed him.

For the record, domestic violence isn't just male dominated. We KNOW that the most dangerous time for deadly abuse is when the victimized party tries to leave. if AS was pulling away or taking active steps toward separating, that might've been all it took for TS to take leave of any self-limiting, self-controlling abilities she had... think about it. She didn't have to lay a hand on AS to hurt him. She found a way to hurt him COMPLETELY.

Just wait for it. She's going to claim HE was abusive, she was scared for her personal safety, she was afraid for the children (all made up baloney).

I can imagine her in jail, threatening litigation. Because constitutional rights. They're not accommodating her special made up dietary restrictions or they're physically abusing her by making her sleep on a jail mat when everyone knows she deserves Sleep Number comfort. Bet they don't even give her (Evian) water.

Let me make one last attempt to offer her that apology.

Sorry, T, but you aren't a victim.

What you are is a victim maker. Wherever you go, whatever you touch, you leave a wake of destruction.

I'm sorry T, your parents ever met.

JMO
Wow, Megnut. Perceptive! I could not have expressed this more compellingly! This is it. Exactly.

I just read on Fox News the US Supreme Court has overturned a decades old law. A jury must now be unanimous to convict a criminal. This is for any criminal case, not just a dp case.

Would one of you know how to link the story here?

I cannot imagine the jury for LS not reaching a unanimous verdict but it happens sometime. I can see this having an impact in many cases.

ETA: the Supreme Court said 48 States already require a unanimous verdict but I did not know that. I feel better now.

Last edited:
Confirming LS was already terminated when she allegedly called in excused absence from work (step-dad death).

Stepmom arrested in Gannon Stauch disappearance was fired from teaching job days before boy went missing

Stauch was participating in three days of orientation at Mountain Ridge Middle School, in the Briargate neighborhood of Colorado Springs, when she was fired on Jan. 24, just three days before Gannon Stauch, 11, went missing.

Stauch worked at the district from just from Jan. 22 to 24.

[..]

Stauch previously worked for Widefield School District in southern El Paso County, district spokeswoman Samantha Briggs said. Stauch, who received her Colorado teaching license in March 2019, was a substitute teacher in the district during the spring semester of 2019. She was then hired at French Elementary, where she taught from August until November, when she resigned.

[..]

“Academy District 20 rescinded her employment offer after finding inconsistencies in her employment application,” district spokeswoman Allison Cortez said. [LS passed the background check making her eligible for hire but her application and references did not check out].

Piggy backing on this, whatever TS's Cluster B, Cluster F disorders, SHE doesn't know she's lacking. She likely ascribes the same deceitfulness, motives, manipulation, etc to everyone else. Which is why people like her turn on people so quickly. You're either for her, or against. If you're against, look out.

Her lack of insight is stark.

I think she STILL thinks she looks good in that horrid video. Calm, reassuring, the fixer.... abusers rarely acknowledge how abusive they are. I would never ever hurt this child. Child did something, I HAD to (over)react. It's never their fault.

I don't think we've heard the last of her Tsplains. She needs to be the hero. She HATED that LH was getting near-immediate social and financial support. It OUTRAGED her. Why should LH get all that attention, TS surely asked herself, when SHE (LH) wasn't there taking care of Gannon, TS was. So TS surely believed that attention was owed her, the fact that she CAUSED HIS DEATH notwithstanding.
By RD's wife's account, TS was fully prepared to be center stage, social butterfly of the barbeque, the fact that SHE CAUSED HIS DEATH notwithstanding.

No one will believe her, but I suspect she will eventually concede that Gannon died, but the spin will be new. He injured himself, she lovingly nursed him through the night, bandaged him like he was her very own (puke) and then, when she realized he was suffering from his self-inflicted injury, she ended his suffering. TS, angel of mercy. Of course, the problem is, an angel of mercy WOULD HAVE TAKEN HIM TO A HOSPITAL.

Further, she will say -- IMO -- and in a way that makes sense only in her crosswired brain --that she HAD TO "end his suffering" because death threats. Because Albert did woodworking. Because LH had a French manicure. Because Eguardo. Because, because....

She's not done IMO believing she can shape the court of public opinion. She's done it her whole life.

Her rap sheep, I can hear her, "Listen, AS, I'm only going to ask you one more time? You believe me. I made some mistakes, I was a kid, kids all make mistakes, okay? And that was a long time ago, the judge had it out for me. Im a good person, you know that. Get me HH. I need her here. I need her to tell AS I'm a good person... " I bet she presented a convincing case. She love bombed him.

For the record, domestic violence isn't just male dominated. We KNOW that the most dangerous time for deadly abuse is when the victimized party tries to leave. if AS was pulling away or taking active steps toward separating, that might've been all it took for TS to take leave of any self-limiting, self-controlling abilities she had... think about it. She didn't have to lay a hand on AS to hurt him. She found a way to hurt him COMPLETELY.

Just wait for it. She's going to claim HE was abusive, she was scared for her personal safety, she was afraid for the children (all made up baloney).

I can imagine her in jail, threatening litigation. Because constitutional rights. They're not accommodating her special made up dietary restrictions or they're physically abusing her by making her sleep on a jail mat when everyone knows she deserves Sleep Number comfort. Bet they don't even give her (Evian) water.

Let me make one last attempt to offer her that apology.

Sorry, T, but you aren't a victim.

What you are is a victim maker. Wherever you go, whatever you touch, you leave a wake of destruction.

I'm sorry T, your parents ever met.

JMO
Excellent!!!!!

Confirming LS was already terminated when she allegedly called in excused absence from work (step-dad death).

Stepmom arrested in Gannon Stauch disappearance was fired from teaching job days before boy went missing

Stauch was participating in three days of orientation at Mountain Ridge Middle School, in the Briargate neighborhood of Colorado Springs, when she was fired on Jan. 24, just three days before Gannon Stauch, 11, went missing.

Stauch worked at the district from just from Jan. 22 to 24.

[..]

Stauch previously worked for Widefield School District in southern El Paso County, district spokeswoman Samantha Briggs said. Stauch, who received her Colorado teaching license in March 2019, was a substitute teacher in the district during the spring semester of 2019. She was then hired at French Elementary, where she taught from August until November, when she resigned.

[..]

“Academy District 20 rescinded her employment offer after finding inconsistencies in her employment application,” district spokeswoman Allison Cortez said. [LS passed the background check making her eligible for hire but her application and references did not check out].
Thank you for the correction. Much appreciated.

Hey, @riolove77 , while you're here, can you give us your take as a prosecutor on all the additional charges that the DA filed after Gannon's body was found?

Do you think the fact that all those sentence enhancers were filed separately indicates that the ME's report reflected all those different types of injuries to his body, or not necessarily?

Also, what's your read on DDA Allen adding the First Degree Murder with Deliberation and Intent after GS's body was found?

TIA!

Hi! Sorry, I fell asleep lol.

I'm honestly a bit confused about how Colorado charges those enhancements; here, if they're each alleged separately, that means I believe each of them to be true. NOT because I think one is, but not all, and I'm just shooting my shot to see what sticks. But, the way they're written out in their penal code, I'm a bit confused about if they're ALL alleged, or what.

Allen adding the murder w/ deliberation and intent tells me he now believes she did premeditate this. There is something they have that tells them that. We don't even know a fraction of the facts in this case, believe me.

I'm honestly a bit confused about how Colorado charges those enhancements; here, if they're each alleged separately, that means I believe each of them to be true. NOT because I think one is, but not all, and I'm just shooting my shot to see what sticks. But, the way they're written out in their penal code, I'm a bit confused about if they're ALL alleged, or what.

Allen adding the murder w/ deliberation and intent tells me he now believes she did premeditate this. There is something they have that tells them that. We don't even know a fraction of the facts in this case, believe me.
I completely believe we dont know all the facts. I can only guess what they have since collected after discovering Gannon. Boy, to see that list!

Thanks so much for your input.

Thank you for the correction. Much appreciated.
I think it serves more to LS state of mind that final weekend with GS and a possible trigger for GS demise. I think it's a miracle she did not harm the other children too.

It also seems she blatantly lied to AS about calling off work to stay home and care for GS on Monday given she had no job. I think there were many lies told in that relationship. :eek:

BBM:

Thanks for those prosecutorial insights, @riolove77 !

Your explanation makes all kinds of sense. It appears to me as though DDA Allen got results back from the ME's report that indicated all 3 separate types of injuries were found on Gannon's body, and that led him to file all those charges separately along w/ the Murder 1 with Deliberation charge.

One of the things I'm waiting to find out from the ME's report is whether or not GS's body bore signs of older, unexplained injuries. I strongly suspect that to be the case.

F/U Question: If GS's autopsy showed evidence that he had been drugged, would the DA likely file additional charges, and if so, what would those charges be?

JMO.

I think it serves more to LS state of mind that final weekend with GS and a possible trigger for GS demise. I think it's a miracle she did not harm the other children too.

It also seems she blatantly lied to AS about calling off work to stay home and care for GS on Monday given she had no job. I think there were many lies told in that relationship. :eek:
Oh! I think lying is a way of life for her. AS probably went nuts with some of the crazy stories she cam up with.
I too think more murders might have come down soon, AS,LS and LH were at risk imo. I don't think HH tho.
However with her leaving the house or being thrown out, I think saved them.

BBM:

Your explanation makes all kinds of sense. It appears to me as though DDA Allen got results back from the ME's report that indicated all 3 separate types of injuries were found on Gannon's body, and that led him to file all those charges separately along w/ the Murder 1 with Deliberation charge.

One of the things I'm waiting to find out from the ME's report is whether or not GS's body bore signs of older, unexplained injuries. I strongly suspect that to be the case.

F/U Question: If GS's autopsy showed evidence that he had been drugged, would the DA likely file additional charges, and if so, what would those charges be?

JMO.
There are no loopholes in any of those charges. He "threw the book" at T.

We won't see that autopsy until trial. Everything-every shred of discovery after recovery of Gannon is going to be kept very close to the cuff IMO.

I would not trade places with her defense team for anything. What a nightmare for them. They won't convince her from an innocent plea, given her track record. :(

I keep thinking about the Gman & watching his YT video. He instantly reminded me of my grandgift, an 11 yr old autistic bundle of energy! I have permission (via a Mod) to talk about my grandson & show you some comparisons to G. This is all MOO towards G & I am not in any way stating he was autistic just comparing traits I see.

I guess what started this out was the photo of G & LS’s backs sitting on a boulder. IMO G is being forced to sit way too close to her & she was probably forcefully holding him tight. Perhaps it’s her version of “look he loves to snuggle with me”. My grandson has his bubble & we don’t intrude unless he invites us first.

My grandson doesn’t have any filters. He will see, hear & speak to others very frankly. He doesn’t mean to be harsh, rude or direct. It’s just his black & white with no grey world.

For instance he reads you for what he sees you as, your rawness. If G seen only LS’s rawness & couldn’t see her behind blinders as she sought from others maybe she was irritated at this. When I ask my grandson a question I am prepared for his answer. Maybe G didn’t give LS the answers she wanted. Maybe G wasn’t able to keep secrets with the ongoings of when his dad was out of town. Because G seen truth & lie only?

My grandgift will tell on himself even if it meant he would be in trouble. He can’t lie (well of course he can try....very badly & then giggles) but he will say “no I did this or that”. He loves to please others to make them happy even if you can see it isn’t best for him to do so. Maybe G was like this? Maybe he tried keeping LS happy knowing it would still hurt him in the long run BUT not his sister?

I am putting this all out there because maybe just maybe this was G’s own thought process? Maybe not telling his mom or dad what was happening (not saying it was prior) in his mind was his SUPER POWER to keep his little sister safe. All MOO

BBM:

JMO.

I'm curious about the toxicology report too. Standard time for results (as far as I can find) is 4-6 weeks. Gannon's autopsy was conducted on or about March 20th, 2020. So the soonest the tox results would be available would be somewhere around May 1. Which is still ahead of the hearings in June, in case there are charges to be added.

I watched the press conference again, and listened to what the DA said about the new charges that were added after Gannon's body was found. At 2:46 a reporter asks if the case changed since Gannon's body was found. The DA answers, "It absolutely changes things, yes".

So it's more than reasonable to assume we will see changes reflected in the details provided in the arrest affidavit. Likely even where, when, and how, Gannon died.

June can't come soon enough!!!

Is it expected for this case to be televised or is this question too soon?
It would sure get publicity.
Unfortunately not. With the exception of the Holmes trial (very unique circumstances), Colorado doesn’t allow trials to be broadcast. This judge went as far as to tell the media not to file any requests going forward (for the rest of the pre-trial hearings).

I’ll be thrilled if he allows live-Tweeting, something we didn’t even get in the Frazee case.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper