Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 **ARREST** #45

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I keep thinking about the Gman & watching his YT video. He instantly reminded me of my grandgift, an 11 yr old autistic bundle of energy! I have permission (via a Mod) to talk about my grandson & show you some comparisons to G. This is all MOO towards G & I am not in any way stating he was autistic just comparing traits I see.

I guess what started this out was the photo of G & LS’s backs sitting on a boulder. IMO G is being forced to sit way too close to her & she was probably forcefully holding him tight. Perhaps it’s her version of “look he loves to snuggle with me”. My grandson has his bubble & we don’t intrude unless he invites us first.

My grandson doesn’t have any filters. He will see, hear & speak to others very frankly. He doesn’t mean to be harsh, rude or direct. It’s just his black & white with no grey world.

For instance he reads you for what he sees you as, your rawness. If G seen only LS’s rawness & couldn’t see her behind blinders as she sought from others maybe she was irritated at this. When I ask my grandson a question I am prepared for his answer. Maybe G didn’t give LS the answers she wanted. Maybe G wasn’t able to keep secrets with the ongoings of when his dad was out of town. Because G seen truth & lie only?

My grandgift will tell on himself even if it meant he would be in trouble. He can’t lie (well of course he can try....very badly & then giggles) but he will say “no I did this or that”. He loves to please others to make them happy even if you can see it isn’t best for him to do so. Maybe G was like this? Maybe he tried keeping LS happy knowing it would still hurt him in the long run BUT not his sister?

I am putting this all out there because maybe just maybe this was G’s own thought process? Maybe not telling his mom or dad what was happening (not saying it was prior) in his mind was his SUPER POWER to keep his little sister safe. All MOO
Thank you for sharing this! (Imagine a big heart here, because I don't know how to put an image of one, and it definitely deserves a really big heart.:))

You wrote this at 4:26 am.... And you could lay this out step by step and logic by logic. Kudos to you!!!

It is a rational deduction of her personality and probably what happened.

Hey thank you! I had time and mental space bc it was so quiet. Hardly any quiet time with everyone home these days!

I would be willing to bet most of her interpersonal relationships (not just the couple we know of) end in horrible explosions. I personally don't think killing Gannon was a long drawn out plan of hers, but I do think at some point she calculated how much more damage she could do to her "enemies". She may have injured him and then thought about how she could really ruin AS and LH. Or she may have just taken it out on him, but once it was done she still decided to stick the knife in. To the public, she's demanding praise and outright fuming over the collective disgust people felt for her. And to AS and by extension LH, shes calling him and telling stories that had to make it so much worse. He knew it was all lies, but he can't make her tell him where his son is. It was another layer of pain to inflict and she took it. Thats really the only explanation I have for why she wouldn't try to look like a concerned step mom. I can understand arguing some with the public within her personality since she can't take criticism and also has a distorted sense of self so she can't see how she looks to other people. I think that goes hand in hand with interpersonal problems though. People who care a lot about what others think AND also need to be praised constantly AND view anything less than worship as criticism are constantly at odds with people. BUT in the context of her murdering a child, she cared more about pushing back on criticism from the public and hurting AS and LH that it was more important than staying out of prison. It was as if staying out of prison was way down on the list of priorities. I think thats the most shocking part in terms of someone who can murder a child and hide the body. No self-preservation at all. It's really out there to be that spiteful that you can't keep your mouth shut to stay out of a life sentence. It's also "funny" that that spite contributed to her arrest and will be the most convincing and indisputable part of her trial.

This may have already been discussed but I don't recall if it has. Did AS/TS own a firearm? If so, what type and how many? If a firearm was used and then returned could forensics tell if it had been recently used?

Andddd at the 27 second mark, in the upper right hand corner, what ever is covering that video camera is moved a little. That boy is not in a dark room. That shows she is deliberately blocking it from video.
And why block it unless there was something to see? Something she didn’t want shown ....a terrified child would be condemning enough. A terrified, flinching, injured child would definitely not support her supposed efforts to calm and comfort. All extreme for a possible candle.

Maybe TS did or didn't know she wasn't getting the job but had at least a reasonable belief she was expected to show up at school AS A SUB.

I'm actually rather curious what happened TUESDAY morning. Did she call in again? Can't make it to work, my other stepdad died? When exactly did she learn she wasn't being hired? If God forbid, they HAD hired her, what was her plan? Same as the SC situation, accept a job, never show up?

Imagine: your marriage is troubled, you lose your job offer, you're being questioned for a murder (that you did commit), and all on one lousy Monday. I hate when that happens.

Oh and you might've even gotten a blister.

You know, I sometimes wonder if TS's brain is constipated, just a total back up of nouns. Smoke. Carpet. Fire. Cut. Bandage. Blister. Wall. Blood. Sporting equipment. Hockey. Bike. Bed. Suitcase. Gate. (Car)edge. Sock.

The truth is all in there somewhere, just when she opens her mouth, it diarrheas out into a story sequence THAT MAKES NO SENSE.

She may have watched some crime shows in her day but clearly not enough of them.

Can you believe she tsplained the brown suitcase to LE, weeks and weeks before the significance of the brown suitcase was discovered?

Some of their best tips came from her own mouth.

Unbelievable.

JMO

I agree she may have needed to show up as a substitute on Monday and needed to call out. I'd love to know specifically what was said in that email, and one day we'll know. I think she went with a death in the family in order to get the entire week off, in case they had her down for any other days, and therefore may not have needed to call in on Tuesday. In other words, what happened Sunday and what she was going to have to take care of Monday, was going to require a great deal of her time.

Can you remind me of the suitcase and what she said about it weeks before it was discovered? Are you referring to Eguardo the rapist, who demanded it? Or did she mentioned it before telling LE this tale?

This may have already been discussed but I don't recall if it has. Did AS/TS own a firearm? If so, what type and how many? If a firearm was used and then returned could forensics tell if it had been recently used?
We don’t know the answer to that, but my guess is that there was a firearm in the house.

Forensics could only tell if the gun had been fired since it was last cleaned (burned carbon).

I’m not as concerned about evidence of the gun having recently been fired, as I am about the ballistics matching (assuming the round stayed in Gannon’s body).

You hit it out of the park with this. Excellent point. Her testosterone is through the roof.
And she couldn’t really hold a job, so her own failures added to her sense of victim hood. She actively sought out and seems to prefer military men. Likely this allows her to use their jobs and need for relocation as an excuse for not being successful in her own career. I honestly believe imo that she was likely not a great employee and liked having someone else to blame. A true parasite.

Yes. I admit patience is NOT one of my virtues. LOL
This will be a trial I want to follow as closely as the public is allowed. I can't imagine what that defense team is going through now, sorting all of this, given the personality of their client. Seriously, they have my sympathies.

Agree! I'm curious, does anyone know at this stage of the game, how often a defense attorney meets with the defendant? Any lawyers out there that can shed some light?

I mean, have they already spent several days with her, working an angle? Or do you think they haven't even met with her that much yet because they're still combing through the mountain of evidence that they requested to see from the prosecution? Just curious how this works.

Oh yea that's right ! Thank you.
Little LS should be a trove of info for the going-ons of Sunday night and Mon.
I still wondering what would she think Gannon did on purpose? The candle story doesn't make sense to me. Why would he knock a candle over ? on purpose?
Something is def missing ..the Truth.
Yes always trying to think what any normal kid could do “on purpose” to cause someone to freak out? I think the “on purpose” speech was theater script, but what would fit if it was a spontaneous reaction? I have two sons and can’t recall ever asking that. Breaking stuff and hitting each other too hard while roughhousing is always an accident. I say “be more careful”. Not did you do that on purpose? Gannon by description seemed like a normal kid, can’t picture him doing something malicious. If he had IBS that also would not be on purpose. It’s all illogical/fake. Trying to lay blame at his feet while he was terrified and in pain. Pure evil.

The difference between LS and any other typical manipulative type person is her choices once getting caught, seems she never learned or had a realization that honesty is the best policy.
An OP said here 'how many young women have stolen a car or made a bomb threat?"
Not a lot. And before high school its huge.
In answer how to make her husband want her more, how about not screwing around with his career by letting some soldier somewhere have enough hope to start harassing which in the harassers mind is probably some version of flirting.
The military is harsh on anyone doing that, and adultery and most would not risk their years of investment in military advancement.
UCMJ Adultery is punishable under Article 134, with a maximum punishment of dishonorable discharge, forfeiture of all pay and allowances, and confinement for up to 1 year.

Yes always trying to think what any normal kid could do “on purpose” to cause someone to freak out? I think the “on purpose” speech was theater script, but what would fit if it was a spontaneous reaction? I have two sons and can’t recall ever asking that. Breaking stuff and hitting each other too hard while roughhousing is always an accident. I say “be more careful”. Not did you do that on purpose? Gannon by description seemed like a normal kid, can’t picture him doing something malicious. If he had IBS that also would not be on purpose. It’s all illogical/fake. Trying to lay blame at his feet while he was terrified and in pain. Pure evil.
I agree.

She does things on purpose. And I'm guessing she does that passive-aggressive tactic of doing something on purpose but claiming it was an accident.

Just a hunch.

jmo

We don’t know the answer to that, but my guess is that there was a firearm in the house.

Forensics could only tell if the gun had been fired since it was last cleaned (burned carbon).

I’m not as concerned about evidence of the gun having recently been fired, as I am about the ballistics matching (assuming the round stayed in Gannon’s body).

I don't credit TS with having an ounce of intelligence, but has the thought occurred to her, she could have retrieved the bullet from his body after she murdered him and disposed of it, specifically to prevent LE from being able to match the ballistics.

If Gannon was shot, the ME's report will indicate whether or not there was an exit wound.

If there was no exit wound and no bullet, we'll know she thought ahead enough to recover the bullet from his body.

If there was an exit wound, but no evidence of a bullet hole found anywhere in the home, he was likely shot and killed before she returned to the house that day.

If there was a bullet found lodged in his body, then there's yet one more nail she's pounded into her coffin.

She's such a moron.

JMO.

I agree she may have needed to show up as a substitute on Monday and needed to call out. I'd love to know specifically what was said in that email, and one day we'll know. I think she went with a death in the family in order to get the entire week off, in case they had her down for any other days, and therefore may not have needed to call in on Tuesday. In other words, what happened Sunday and what she was going to have to take care of Monday, was going to require a great deal of her time.

Can you remind me of the suitcase and what she said about it weeks before it was discovered? Are you referring to Eguardo the rapist, who demanded it? Or did she mentioned it before telling LE this tale?
She was due to show up for the last day of orientation on Monday. According to the article she had completed two days, but her teaching position was rescinded on Friday before the murder. So she had not started the teaching position yet. Whether or not she was aware on Friday that she had lost her job is not really clear.

Imo

I think it serves more to LS state of mind that final weekend with GS and a possible trigger for GS demise. I think it's a miracle she did not harm the other children too.

It also seems she blatantly lied to AS about calling off work to stay home and care for GS on Monday given she had no job. I think there were many lies told in that relationship. :eek:
Well then, what went through the school's mind when they got that text??!

They knew she was fired.

If memory serves me, when TS was interviewed on the 29th, she had multiple stories. In one version, the rapist demanded a suitcase and a box.... because that's how that happens, said Never.

I would love to know if LE ASKED her about a missing suitcase or it T-Einstein volunteered that information.

She's like three kinds of stupid.

JMO

BBM:

Thanks for those prosecutorial insights, @riolove77 !

Your explanation makes all kinds of sense. It appears to me as though DDA Allen got results back from the ME's report that indicated all 3 separate types of injuries were found on Gannon's body, and that led him to file all those charges separately along w/ the Murder 1 with Deliberation charge.

One of the things I'm waiting to find out from the ME's report is whether or not GS's body bore signs of older, unexplained injuries. I strongly suspect that to be the case.

F/U Question: If GS's autopsy showed evidence that he had been drugged, would the DA likely file additional charges, and if so, what would those charges be?

JMO.
You took the words right out of my mouth.

"One of the things I'm waiting to find out from the ME's report is whether or not GS's body bore signs of older, unexplained injuries. I strongly suspect that to be the case."

There were so many of us that said this was probably the case. But this time she went too far and the abuse could not be hidden or explained away.

Good grief! That poor child...

Yes I think so too. I think an act of violence that she knew could not be explained away to Al on the 28th when he came home. An act that she knew would need medical treatment which would cause too many questions. Add in the fear that G would tell Al or a Doctor what really happened. I think while she was up all night on Sunday she was coming up with a way to make it all go away. Just make G disappear. She thinks so highly of herself she assumed she could fool everyone into believing her. She probably thought Al would believe her. I think the 4 hour trip was her trying to come up with a plan. I think she searched out a place to hide him and something went wrong. There had to be a wrench in that plan for her to come back home and risk leaving a crime scene with two other kids due to come home
Was AS already scheduled to come home on January 28, or did he have to cut his assignment short and return home due to GS disappearance?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members