Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 **ARREST** #45

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Was AS already scheduled to come home on January 28, or did he have to cut his assignment short and return home due to GS disappearance?

^^^what she said^^^

Hmmm actually now that you bring it up im not sure. He probably wasn't due to come home that quickly now that you made me think about it.

AS left the residence on Saturday, Jan 25, 2020 and spent the night in Denver. The following day - Sunday, January 26, AS departed DIA to Dallas, Tx and ultimately to Oklahoma. (AA #56).

On Monday, January 27 at about 6:55pm (1855 hours), LS reported GS missing after calling 911. (AA #18).

LS collected AS from the Colorado Springs airport around 8:50AM Tuesday, January 28 - presumably arriving from Oklahoma. (AA #56). I believe it's safe to assume that AS was not expected to return home before Tuesday and that he left OK early when he was told his son was reported missing.

If memory serves me, when TS was interviewed on the 29th, she had multiple stories. In one version, the rapist demanded a suitcase and a box.... because that's how that happens, said Never.

I would love to know if LE ASKED her about a missing suitcase or it T-Einstein volunteered that information.

She's like three kinds of stupid.

JMO

Your memory is intact about LS meeting with EPCS on Wednesday, January 29 (AA #83), and LS telling investigators that Eguardo was waiting in the basement of her home where he raped her on Monday, January 27. (AA #86)

Being like three kinds of stupid, LS couldn't help herself when she proceeded to tell investigators that after Eguardo raped her, he held a gun to GS and demanded a suitcase. According to LS, she not only have him a BROWN SUITCASE, but she also gave him a cardboard box. (AA #87).

While investigators dismissed LS claims about Eguardo to be false and misleading (AA #90), there are unconfirmed reports that following LS interview, DA Dan Mays office and EPCS immediately set out in search of a BROWN SUITCASE -- believing if they located the suitcase they would locate GS.

GS remains were located in Pace, Florida on March 17 - allegedly stuffed inside a suitcase.

Yup, I think it's a very good thing for the prosecutor that LS is at least three kinds of stupid!

MOO

Source: Gannon Stauch's Body Found In Suitcase Under Bridge In Florida

Last edited:
The way this is written, seems to indicate that it is a fact that she contacted work. Whether she did give the stepdad excuse isn’t confirmed though.
Do you think she used the death excuse on purpose? She told the school GS was ill. Yet she said there was a death in her family. A death usually grants you three days excused and off. Perhaps she knew he was critically wounded?

Do you think she used the death excuse on purpose? She told the school GS was ill. Yet she said there was a death in her family. A death usually grants you three days excused and off. Perhaps she knew he was critically wounded?
It’s impossible to say, as her mind doesn’t work like that of a normal person.

I don’t know why she didn’t just say he was sick, as that would have bought her enough time to do what she had to do. When the next day came, she had all the excuse she needed, “my stepson is missing.”

For whatever reason, she went with a big bold lie.

I just got all caught up...Geez, y'all are fast! I just wanted to say something regarding any possible abuse by TS towards Gannon or the other children. I have seen a or two mention how could AS not have known if TS was abusing any of the kids. My thoughts are this: 1) He was out of state for work when Gannon was murdered. If he traveled a lot then it would have been extremely easy for TS to abuse the kids and him be none the wiser. 2) Even if he wasn't away for work frequently she still could have hide abuse. As an abuse survivor, it took me years to say something to anyone because I was so afraid of my abuser. Abusers are very skilled at hiding their crimes. I think the night Gannon was murdered it went beyond what TS could hide.

They should seriously re-examine that case. She was definitely old enough to have been behind that “accidental” hit and run. And just think, if she’s accusing every guy she meets, and even some that don’t even exist, of raping her, I imagine the stepfather may have been on her hit list as well.

I just got all caught up...Geez, y'all are fast! I just wanted to say something regarding any possible abuse by TS towards Gannon or the other children. I have seen a or two mention how could AS not have known if TS was abusing any of the kids. My thoughts are this: 1) He was out of state for work when Gannon was murdered. If he traveled a lot then it would have been extremely easy for TS to abuse the kids and him be none the wiser. 2) Even if he wasn't away for work frequently she still could have hide abuse. As an abuse survivor, it took me years to say something to anyone because I was so afraid of my abuser. Abusers are very skilled at hiding their crimes. I think the night Gannon was murdered it went beyond what TS could hide.

In the video of G talking to someone holding the camera briefly before describing his video game, it looked like he did NOT like whoever that person was, and maybe like he was even scared of them.

They should seriously re-examine that case. She was definitely old enough to have been behind that “accidental” hit and run. And just think, if she’s accusing every guy she meets, and even some that don’t even exist, of raping her, I imagine the stepfather may have been on her it list as well.

TS has nothing to do with that.
The woman who hit him did not run and was never charged. I don’t know all of the details but I did read he was intoxicated.

I can’t find any report of cadaver dogs mentioned, but you know they used them at least on vehicles and at remote locations. I wonder if and when they brought them inside the house and why there is no mention of it in the AA. Also, why is there no report of a neighbor seeing dogs brought into the house? If they did not do this that was a MAJOR mistake. And is this something they would leave out of the AA on purpose?

Can anyone explain/remind me why it took LE until March to announce Gannon was deceased and arrest LS? They would have had the forensic evidence from the house in late January/early February. What more did they find between then and March 2? They still had no body at that point.

It’s interesting AA didn’t mention any bullet holes in mattress or wall. I wonder if that’s something they would not divulge in AA if found. My sister also said if he was shot or stabbed near artery it would be lights out.

When the new charges came out with the aggravating factors, I wondered the same thing. BUT
1. I'm sure they didn't want to til their hand too much so they put only what they needed to get the arrest warrant thru
2. There is still a very real possibility that someone else is involved in the aftermath such as knowing/aiding in transporting the body to Florida or something, and they don't want to give that person(s) reason to be on guard
3. Or, simply, they know the media is all over every sensational crime nowadays and they just want to save as much as possible for the trial/other court proceedings.

We already know the LS is known to make up lies and excuses on the spot for everything thath come up in the investigation, so why give her more fodder?

AS left the residence on Saturday, Jan 25, 2020 and spent the night in Denver. The following day - Sunday, January 26, AS departed DIA to Dallas, Tx and ultimately to Oklahoma. (AA #56).

On Monday, January 27 at about 6:55pm (1855 hours), LS reported GS missing after calling 911. (AA #18).

LS collected AS from the Colorado Springs airport around 8:50AM Tuesday, January 28 - presumably arriving from Oklahoma. (AA #56). I believe it's safe to assume that AS was not expected to return home before Tuesday and that he left OK early when he was told his son was reported missing.
Very true! If I would have thought it out I would have known any type of work out of state takes 3 day on sight at least most minimum of a week. Thank you for tapping my brain ;)

Can anyone explain/remind me why it took LE until March to announce Gannon was deceased and arrest LS? They would have had the forensic evidence from the house in late January/early February. What more did they find between then and March 2? They still had no body at that point.

They probably were hoping she’d lead them to the body and other evidence. Tactic. Lock her up, they get nothing.

I saw that LH filed for divorce in December. I wonder if LS was paranoid she would want to get back with Al, and knowing how G felt about his mom and vice verse, she had to eliminate him, their common thread. I also read on another site something I can’t post here because it would be considered ‘not mainstream news’ or whatever, but if true, it would be MO #1.

GS was reported missing on January 27, 2020 and for three days was believed a runaway based on information provided by LS. That essentially left investigators about 30 days to investigate, follow tips, collect and process evidence, and search for GS body across three counties where searchers encountered about 8 inches of fresh snow per week through February 2020. This isn't like CSI! Also, take note that the EPC Sheriff's office is working with a District Attorney's office led by one of the finest DA's in the country (Dan May) and you can trust that these prosecutors and investigators were working expeditiously, leaving no stone unturned while building a winnable case for justice for Gannon.

hard to say for sure, but it could have been that she wanted to make absolutely certain she couldn't be called into work that day, and the days after (assuming she wasn't aware that she didn't have a job to go to anyway). Or perhaps it's just the insane way her mind works, which is potentially more distressing than finding even a shred of logic.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper