Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 **ARREST** #45

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thinking back to the statement TS released:

Saturday Night, G was helping me unload in the garage and cut his foot because there are a lot of tools because Albert does woodworking.

Obviously this is both horribly written, and a lie. It’s vague (doesn’t tell us how he cut his foot exactly), and is clearly an attempt to explain away blood evidence.

Gannon didn’t cut his foot, nor did he manage to cut it on a tool. It may tell us what the murder weapon was though. The blood splatter seems to indicate that she used a blunt object, and there may be some truth in her lie.

I think it was a tool, like a hammer or crowbar. I suspect she dumped it at the same time she left that board.

Men know their tools.

If TS attacked GS with one of AS's tools and then dumped it, assuming he's at least as bright as her, he would have been able to spot which one was missing and report that to LE.

If TS stabbed Gannon with something other than a knife, a screwdriver is one tool that could potentially cause a puncture/stab wound.

JMO.

Hope this is okay to post. If anyone is interested, here is a virtual 3D layout of the home. If you point toward the ceiling in the upstairs guest bathroom, master bath, and laundry room, you can see the dome light that can be seen in TS's "accidental" video. (moo) Also shows the amount of stairs the TS would have had to climb up and down doing her dirty work. Looks like a pretty short staircase. I think if she did place the body in the suitcase in the basement level, I feel like she could have easily been able to get up the stairs especially if the suitcase had a long handle and wheels on it. I've had to pull heavy things up several stairs and used a dismantled cardboard box that was folded in half as a ramp. You'd be suprised how sturdy cardboard can be. Explore The Lowell - Saint Aubyn Homes in 3D
Nice find! Thank you @MiMi_x4

Saturday Night, G was helping me unload in the garage and cut his foot because there are a lot of tools because Albert does woodworking.

Obviously this is both horribly written, and a lie. It’s vague (doesn’t tell us how he cut his foot exactly), and is clearly an attempt to explain away blood evidence.

Gannon didn’t cut his foot, nor did he manage to cut it on a tool. It may tell us what the murder weapon was though. The blood splatter seems to indicate that she used a blunt object, and there may be some truth in her lie.

I think it was a tool, like a hammer or crowbar. I suspect she dumped it at the same time she left that board.
Yeah, I was thinking she may have used a tool, too. But instead of getting rid of it, maybe she washed it carefully so AS wouldn't notice it missing. Then she made that comment about the tools lying around in case LE found blood on it.

Or maybe she thought blood dripped on the tools when she was putting the body in the car.

Imo

Men know their tools.

If TS attacked GS with one of AS's tools and then dumped it, assuming he's at least as bright as her, he would have been able to spot which one was missing and report that to LE.

If TS stabbed Gannon with something other than a knife, a screwdriver is one tool that could potentially cause a puncture/stab wound.

JMO.
My husband has a shop and has so many tools. I don’t have a clue what each tool does. But he would know if any of them came up missing and I can promise you, AS would also know. Once Gannon was found, the coroner was able to suggest what weapon was used and AS would know if it was a missing tool.

Yeah, I was thinking she may have used a tool, too. But instead of getting rid of it, maybe she washed it carefully so AS wouldn't notice it missing. Then she made that comment about the tools lying around in case LE found blood on it.

Or maybe she thought blood dripped on the tools when she was putting the body in the car.

Imo
If we go with LE assumption that Gannon came home Monday afternoon, I could envision her storming mad from the truck, grabbing a tool as she went through the garage, and then heading down into the basement bedroom....angry and determined, perhaps, because Gannon didn't die in the car like she hoped.

IDK....just brainstorming.

jmo

I'm contemplating why she went out the back door 10 times during the time that she was supposedly being raped. I think it was a valuable clue when she said Gannon kept going out side and checking the back gate. IMO she knew that she had to explain why the back door was opened so much during that time. I think she was cleaning up blood and kept throwing the bloody water outside so there wouldn't be any residue of blood left behind in the sinks, tubs, commodes, etc.

But her little story claiming that he went to the gate so many times was an explanation of what he did on Saturday, right? And the door opened ten times (per ADT) on Monday afternoon. I'm sure she must
realize that the ADT times wouldn't match with her Saturday story.

I'm contemplating why she went out the back door 10 times during the time that she was supposedly being raped. I think it was a valuable clue when she said Gannon kept going out side and checking the back gate. IMO she knew that she had to explain why the back door was opened so much during that time. I think she was cleaning up blood and kept throwing the bloody water outside so there wouldn't be any residue of blood left behind in the sinks, tubs, commodes, etc.
230 to 330 the door was opening and closing.
But by her statement GS was gone by 315.
If she got her lies straight may be we could make sense if this.

The night before last on Tricia Live the gentleman (can't remember his name) said he felt a hammer could be the weapon.

(He also felt there was ongoing abuse. Thus 3 murder weapons).

"The key to detecting deception is to listen carefully to what someone tells you. Words do not simply fall from people’s mouths. They have meaning and are a direct representation of what a person is thinking: Words can, and do, reveal deception."

5 Things People Commonly Say When They're Lying

This is one of the many links I have stored on liars. (I didn't start doing this till TS came along). Lol!!!!

Do we know if Gannon or TS had TikTok accounts that may have been canceled? I just now saw the one HH posted as a tribute to GS a month after he was missing. I don’t know if it WS approved so I won’t post it but it’s bittersweet in my opinion. Basically, it’s just a compilation of family pictures to the song “Rescue” by Lauren Daigle. Such a beautiful song, if you haven’t seen it check it out. Let me know if this shouldn’t be discussed and I won’t mention it again.

Imo
Well she ran carpet brushes thru the dishwasher, why not tools....

Do we know if Gannon or TS had TikTok accounts that may have been canceled? I just now saw the one HH posted as a tribute to GS a month after he was missing. I don’t know if it WS approved so I won’t post it but it’s bittersweet in my opinion. Basically, it’s just a compilation of family pictures to the song “Rescue” by Lauren Daigle. Such a beautiful song, if you haven’t seen it check it out. Let me know if this shouldn’t be discussed and I won’t mention it again.

Gannon was so little, I don’t think he weighed 90 pounds soaking wet, looking at his thin legs and arms.

Sweet video, but troubling, considering Gannon had been missing for a month when it was posted.

HH = “I pray every night for your safety.”

I’m sure she was very troubled and confused..... I pray for her too!

Attachments

• 2B9ABA09-25C9-4F71-9EFE-65FCE7489A9C.jpeg
    2B9ABA09-25C9-4F71-9EFE-65FCE7489A9C.jpeg
    81.5 KB · Views: 198
  • 1471A0BE-704E-46D5-9F64-8BC65AEFDAFC.jpeg
    1471A0BE-704E-46D5-9F64-8BC65AEFDAFC.jpeg
    81.7 KB · Views: 197
Gannon was so little, I don’t think he weighed 90 pounds soaking wet, looking at his thin legs and arms.

Sweet video, but troubling, considering Gannon had been missing for a month when it was posted.

HH = “I pray every night for your safety.”

I’m sure she was very troubled and confused..... I pray for her too!

I know it broke my heart watching it, that’s why I said it was bittersweet. Such precious memories but T made sure there wouldn’t be any more.

Bless his heart, I bet he didn’t have any good memories with T, I truly believe she was at the least mentally torturing this angel any chance she got when someone else wasn’t watching.

But her little story claiming that he went to the gate so many times was an explanation of what he did on Saturday, right? And the door opened ten times (per ADT) on Monday afternoon. I'm sure she must
realize that the ADT times wouldn't match with her Saturday story.

You're right she did state that it was on Saturday when she noticed that he kept going to the back gate to be sure it was locked. IMO she was trying to insinuate that it had become a common practice for Gannon to keep checking the back gate, thus trying to make it not look suspicious of there being a lot activity in that area, on any given day.

You're right she did state that it was on Saturday when she noticed that he kept going to the back gate to be sure it was locked. IMO she was trying to insinuate that it had become a common practice for Gannon to keep checking the back gate, thus trying to make it not look suspicious of there being a lot activity in that area, on any given day.
LS seemed to have a lot of explanations early on for everything. Do you think this is due to LE asking her specific questions or that someone was leaking info to her on what was found. I do not think she is clever enough to come up with all the possibilities of what was found. Was it here that someone posted the possiblity of her to listen in on conversations in the house through an echo/security/or other device? Her comment in her text to LE stated something to the effect of "right now I can hear everything that is said inside."

LS seemed to have a lot of explanations early on for everything. Do you think this is due to LE asking her specific questions or that someone was leaking info to her on what was found. I do not think she is clever enough to come up with all the possibilities of what was found. Was it here that someone posted the possiblity of her to listen in on conversations in the house through an echo/security/or other device? Her comment in her text to LE stated something to the effect of "right now I can hear everything that is said inside."

She might've bugged the house before she left so she would know what LE were saying while they were investigating, it wouldn't surprise me if that's why her story kept changing. I doubt very seriously that any of the LE was leaking her information, that was a T-Lie.

It might have been a little of both, but for the most part I think her explanations were based on what she anticipated LE might find.
She was the only one who would know about the blood on the car, in the garage, and all the different areas in the house, and maybe outside near the back door.

Apparently what she did not realize were how incriminating her statements were. Yet she just kept talking, all the while helping LE to build their case.

Imo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member