Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 **ARREST** #45

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I believe the volume bar change is done by the person who screen recorded her video from facebook. You can't just directly download a video somebody posts on facebook without third party software. Somebody did a screen capture recording of her video and adjusted the volume on their device as it was recording.
Yes, I don't think it was TS who adjusted the volume.

I also don't think she posted more than one version after the first one she posted that was dark and didn't show Gannon's face.

There was so much judgement and criticism immediately after she posted it. I think that's why she removed it that same night. She probably realized her plan to prove Gannon was upset and ran away because he feared getting in trouble was not going to work the way she had anticipated.

All the other versions that appeared after that were probably copies that were altered or edited in some way.

Imo

I'm not sure how we can know for sure. The news of Kobe Bryant's death was also aired on Monday, not just on Sunday. Also, LE stated that they have more video and pictures from TS's phone that she recorded Monday morning. Jmo
MOO, It definitely shows little sister in the video. If it was recorded on Monday, it would have to be before little sister went to school. At 3:15pm Monday, according to the AA, #45, sister returned from school and was sent outside to play. Sister was seen on neighborhood video riding her bike. 4:52 TS sent HH the text to pick up cleaning supplies. By process elimination, I’m comfortable in assuming it was recorded Sunday after the GOTG hike.
I don’t give TS credit for having enough intelligence to do much editing and manipulation of a video.
Again MOO.

ETA The motion activity in the upstairs and downstairs noted in the AA as recorded by ADT #45, was also noted by investigators.

Last edited:
You mean Monday Morning before school? That would make sense about waking L up.
Yes, I'm wondering if she ever went to bed that night. She was googling early in the morning and I think she sent the text to the school around 4:30 am.

I really don't know what to think, there seems to be no end to her planning and scheming.

Yes, I'm wondering if she ever went to bed that night. She was googling early in the morning and I think she sent the text to the school around 4:30 am.

I really don't know what to think, there seems to be no end to her planning and scheming.
Do we have any info on her drive Sunday night (when she found Eguardo)? Evening, late night, middle of the night?

jmo

Probably not that nasty. They didn’t own much together, renters. And they had no bio kids. She could have walked away, but revenge is part and parcel of this type of disordered personality. Her prior history speaks volumes. How many young girls do you know that make bomb threats and steal cars?
Actually, I think either one could have easily walked away from that marriage with little more than bruised egos and maybe some credit card debt along with a car lease. Easy Peasy, no child support or parental visitations to hash out, no real property to squabble over. IMO

Actually, I think either one could have easily walked away from that marriage with little more than bruised egos and maybe some credit card debt along with a car lease. Easy Peasy, no child support or parental visitations to hash out, no real property to squabble over. IMO
Legally it probably would be a clean separation. But outside the courtroom, I think it had potential to be ugly....and it was. imo

jmo

Except the T had trouble holding down a job. But she did seem to have family that would have supported her. MOO

Legally it probably would be a clean separation. But outside the courtroom, I think it had potential to be ugly....and it was. imo

jmo
From AS’s demeanor during this horrific time in his life, I think he has shown amazing restraint, which leads me to think he would have made a divorce on TS as easy as possible, assuming he wanted one.

Except the T had trouble holding down a job. But she did seem to have family that would have supported her. MOO
T has been single most of her adult life, although she seemed to fancy herself worthy of being a kept woman. Her sugar baby account, google searches and fancy brand names in her Poshmark closet lead me to believe she preferred being a kept woman, just not one who had to babysit all the time, a prostitute’s mentality.

T has been single most of her adult life, although she seemed to fancy herself worthy of being a kept woman. Her sugar baby account, google searches and fancy brand names in her Poshmark closet lead me to believe she preferred being a kept woman, just not one who had to babysit all the time, a prostitute’s mentality.

Prostitutes work for their money(whether we agree with their line of work or not) TS thought she was better than that,she deserved to be kept in luxury without having to work for it IMO

I hate the way she searches for answers on line, I'm curious as to why she had to tell google that her son was the one that burned the carpet. "my son burnt the carpet how do I fix it". I wonder if their security system package has fire or smoke alarm detection. If so, that would have shown up on the security log.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HelloKitty1298