Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 **ARREST** #45

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
65.gif

I think Eguardo did it with the broom in the basement. Or was it Quincy with the car in the road?
5358.gif

Or was it a friend in the tub w the bath salts?
52.gif

4895.gif

Eguardo, Quincy and “friend”: just a few of her many personalities. And all of them will sink her.

Last edited:
I still think she put tissues down her pants because she got her period. She later claimed LE didn't let her use the bathroom (which I don't believe, btw).

The description of the tissues is vague and it's hard to picture what she was doing. I'm sure it will come up again later, with better description.

jmo
I don't know... I think that's a bit of a stretch. Why not just use the restroom? I'm sure they let her.

I imagine her tucking tissues into her waistband area, not waaay down there. How awkward would that be?!

She's bizarre for sure, but imo she was trying to hide possible dna. She could have claimed sexual assault if they tried to get the tissues, and that sounds just like her.

Your theory is absolutely possible. But how are you figuring in his death?

#2 in your theory makes more sense. I believe that from the moment she put Gannon's body inside the suitcase, it was never out of her sight.
Honestly I am thinking he was murdered or possibly left for dead during Monday’s shopping trip...probably along the trip to Douglas county. Someone mentioned threads and threads ago there is a little hill just off of N. Sperry. I’m thinking she left him there, presumably dead, on Monday before returning to PetSmart and then home. The latest interview that RD did with CourtTV mentions the audio from the surveillance footage. RD said he saw her get out of the truck, heard her lock her car and then heard the garage door shut. There doesn’t seem to be any room in the timeframe for Gannon to exit the vehicle.

edited to add: it will be interesting to see more video footage of the movements of TS’s vehicle.

I agree with you on the suitcase. I don’t think she would have let it out of her sight, especially with all of the active searches going on. But I cannot wrap my mind around how she transported a body for that long?!?! I just can’t imagine...

Yep, it didn't have the effect she expected.

She is so narcissistic.... These people have an urgent need for attention, recognition and validation all the time. She didn't get the validation she wanted with that video.

They are completely unaware of others needs. They do not believe in giving space to others. She not only didn't give GS his space but stripped him of his dignity in that video.

Also, they live in a world where they rule and everybody else has to follow them... Well that described T to a T.
I have a narc ex-husband who once said to me "this is my world, you are just existing in it". That pretty much sums up our entire relationship. And LS as well in my opinion.

I can't watch the carpet video again, but if I remember correctly, the volume button got pressed a couple of times while she was "accidentally" recording . You could see the volume bar going up.
That alone made me think it was no accident that she recorded it. She knew what she was doing.

That's what I think. He expected maybe a really nasty divorce.
Probably not that nasty. They didn’t own much together, renters. And they had no bio kids. She could have walked away, but revenge is part and parcel of this type of disordered personality. Her prior history speaks volumes. How many young girls do you know that make bomb threats and steal cars?

I can't watch the carpet video again, but if I remember correctly, the volume button got pressed a couple of times while she was "accidentally" recording . You could see the volume bar going up.
That alone made me think it was no accident that she recorded it. She knew what she was doing.
Everything about that recording is a scripted nonsensical lie. Was the sofa damaged? How then could it be sold? Does a tiny candle flame catch a carpet on fire? Usually the liquid wax extinguishes the flame. How much does a tiny carpet repair cost? Less than hockey equipment or a bike? How often does a landlord visit to check on carpets? Never. Were they moving out? No. The tape was simply cruel theater.

In the same place the video was posted: social media.

I can tell you that I watched/listened to the original video posted on LS's FB page (on the day she posted it). Those final words "I'm bleeding" were NOT there. I can also tell you that there are several YouTubers who admit to altering/editing the original video. A quick search will bring them up for you. I have not found a single (approved) MSM article pertaining to the authenticity of any versions of the video. And we certainly cannot trust the word of TS regarding when and why the video was recorded and posted to her FB page in the first place. Makes zero sense to me. MOO

When posters are referring to "original" video, how do they know it is the original? Do they mean the first one posted? Do we know for sure that LS did not produce more than one version?

Military Presence in Colorado Springs. There are five military bases in the Pikes Peak region. The Army's Fort Carson is located south of Colorado Springs in the city of Fountain.

Cutting Edge Technology
Based in Colorado Springs, the Air Force Academy has opened up its technology to the private sector, propelling both large partnerships and attracting large startups. This kind of access to state of the art government technology is a selling point few other areas have.

5754.gif

I wonder if any of them helped with tracking her or with audio or video enhancements. Wouldn’t that be nice?

Last edited:
Wow! I never caught that!!
Very interesting......

I felt there was an eco at first. I wonder if that volume change has to do with the echo dissipating?

And besides, why the black?
Why go dark?
Why purposely cover the video??

Probably not that nasty. They didn’t own much together, renters. And they had no bio kids. She could have walked away, but revenge is part and parcel of this type of disordered personality. Her prior history speaks volumes. How many young girls do you know that make bomb threats and steal cars?
Good grief, that sentence caught my attention. "but revenge is part and parcel of this type of disordered personality."

And YOU are exactly the type of juror that Gannon deserves!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HelloKitty1298