Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 **ARREST** #45

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't watch the carpet video again, but if I remember correctly, the volume button got pressed a couple of times while she was "accidentally" recording . You could see the volume bar going up.
That alone made me think it was no accident that she recorded it. She knew what she was doing.
Ok Rasberry you got my wow on that one! I turned my volume completely off and watched it a dozen times. YES she turns the volume up. I never caught that before.

I can't watch the carpet video again, but if I remember correctly, the volume button got pressed a couple of times while she was "accidentally" recording . You could see the volume bar going up.
That alone made me think it was no accident that she recorded it. She knew what she was doing.
Andddd at the 27 second mark, in the upper right hand corner, what ever is covering that video camera is moved a little. That boy is not in a dark room. That shows she is deliberately blocking it from video.

I believe the video was intentional and probably has more like that. Who would record something like that other than to keep it to use later. If recorded by accident, then why not just delete it like a normal person would do and why is she carrying her cell phone at that time anyway? When I watch the video (which I HATE doing) I see a brief shot of a dome shape light which is in the guest bathroom upstairs, I believe downstairs bathroom as well, and in the laundry room. To me it sounds like she's bent forward, more than likely in a menacing way especially when she says "got it?". (moo)

@Ontario Mom , do you recall seeing Gannon in the first video posted on TS's FB page?
No, the only person visible on the video I saw, was his little sister, for just a second or two.
She was laying in a bed on her left side, facing the camera/phone.
I only remember that because I went through the video meticulously, playing/pausing taking screen shots to get a good layout of the house & where TS was, in the video.
Gannon is not visible at all.

When posters are referring to "original" video, how do they know it is the original? Do they mean the first one posted? Do we know for sure that LS did not produce more than one version?

I've used the term "the original" meaning, the video she had posted on her FB that night.
I assumed it was the original at the time, but in truth we don't know if TS herself posted more than one version to more than one place.
I honestly don't think it matters, but I'm sure LE has this video in evidence, and we may or may not hear more about it at her trial.

jmo

JMO
About the tissues described in the AA.
This was already suggested by some who I think nailed it. It helped cement how I think things went down at the station when she finally decided it was time to bring her pre-written list of lies along to face LE.

Im guessing as she was being interrogated, she threw in a little fake crying and grabbed some tissues to wipe at her dry eyes for special effect. Then when the DNA testing subject was thrown at her, she panicked and stuffed the tissues down her pants thinking they had traces of her DNA.

Then when she realized LE would end up getting a warrant to take her DNA one way or another, she has fake chest pains and ends up getting an ambulance called because LE has to cover themselves for liability reasons.

The ride over there in the ambulance must have been a hoot. She was playing unconscious and would not respond to questions but then she had a miraculous recovery once at the hospital.

She manages to leave the hospital without LE because they likely did not have the paperwork yet to force a hold on her.

Her time would eventually come when they caught up with her in Carolina.

I really hope footage of all of this comes out during the trial along with the interrogation video etc, There is so much potential fascinating footage of this crazy woman i would love to see.

I believe the volume bar change is done by the person who screen recorded her video from facebook. You can't just directly download a video somebody posts on facebook without third party software. Somebody did a screen capture recording of her video and adjusted the volume on their device as it was recording.

Last edited:
Probably not that nasty. They didn’t own much together, renters. And they had no bio kids. She could have walked away, but revenge is part and parcel of this type of disordered personality. Her prior history speaks volumes. How many young girls do you know that make bomb threats and steal cars?

I wonder if she ever threatened him: "If I weren't around, what do you think would happen to the kids? Who do you think would take care of them? Are you going to pay someone to do what I do? You couldn't afford it!"

Or something like that.

jmo

Probably not that nasty. They didn’t own much together, renters. And they had no bio kids. She could have walked away, but revenge is part and parcel of this type of disordered personality. Her prior history speaks volumes. How many young girls do you know that make bomb threats and steal cars?

You hit it out of the park with this. Excellent point. Her testosterone is through the roof.

TS isn't inciting riots and faking coronavirus symptoms now, is she???? Probably got tired of bomb threats, fake heart attacks and fake pregnancies.

How long, really, until she claims sexual assault by jail staff?

I kind of wish she still had her fake cry tissues stuffed in her pants, so she could have somewhere to write down all her jailhouse grievances and affidavit objections. If you're going to go full stupid, you should do it the Frazee wayzee.

JMO

Everything about that recording is a scripted nonsensical lie. Was the sofa damaged? How then could it be sold? Does a tiny candle flame catch a carpet on fire? Usually the liquid wax extinguishes the flame. How much does a tiny carpet repair cost? Less than hockey equipment or a bike? How often does a landlord visit to check on carpets? Never. Were they moving out? No. The tape was simply cruel theater.
^^^^ Exactly T’s theater drama. She probably thought it showed how well she handled a “crisis” with her husband’s kids she hated babysitting for. I think we can agree, the video was only to “benefit” her in some capacity. What an evil witch.

Do we know for sure that Vid was from Sunday night?..other than T saying it was?
I think most everyone believed it was recorded on Sunday night because of the news broadcast heard in the background on the television in the family room. The tv broadcast was about Kobe Bryant’s death in the helicopter crash.

Kobe’s helicopter crash was Sunday, January 26 leaving limited time it could have been recorded otherwise. Thoughts?
https://nypost.com/2020/01/26/kobe-bryant-reportedly-killed-in-california-helicopter-crash/

I think most everyone believed it was recorded on Sunday night because of the news broadcast heard in the background on the television in the family room. The tv broadcast was about Kobe Bryant’s death in the helicopter crash.

Kobe’s helicopter crash was Sunday, January 26 leaving limited time it could have been recorded otherwise. Thoughts?
https://nypost.com/2020/01/26/kobe-bryant-reportedly-killed-in-california-helicopter-crash/
Oh yea that's right ! Thank you.
Little LS should be a trove of info for the going-ons of Sunday night and Mon.
I still wondering what would she think Gannon did on purpose? The candle story doesn't make sense to me. Why would he knock a candle over ? on purpose?
Something is def missing ..the Truth.

Do we know for sure that Vid was from Sunday night?..other than T saying it was?
I'm not sure how we can know for sure. The news of Kobe Bryant's death was also aired on Monday, not just on Sunday. Also, LE stated that they have more video and pictures from TS's phone that she recorded Monday morning. Jmo

She could have recorded it n played it back later. I have all of the spring training games on repeat here.

Last edited:
Oh yea that's right ! Thank you.
Little LS should be a trove of info for the going-ons of Sunday night and Mon.
I still wondering what would she think Gannon did on purpose? The candle story doesn't make sense to me. Why would he knock a candle over ? on purpose?
Something is def missing ..the Truth.

I’ve wondered a few times if he weren’t playing with a loaded gun, and it went off on accident.

I’ve wondered a few times if he weren’t playing with a loaded gun, and it went off on accident.

I’m surprised she didn’t throw that scenario in between Eguardo with the gun and Quincy laying in the road. I mean there was blood all over the room. Why didn’t she just say Eguardo shot him, while she was at it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Her Orangeness