Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 **ARREST** #46

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh my, these dudes must have just come off a Starbucks break! I remember Vinnie as a little less frantic back in the old Court TV days and this other dude is real close to being a Nancy-Grace-Bombsheller!

I feel like I need to do some deep-breathing exercises after that piece of video. In...Out...In...Out...In...

CourtTv:

I would be surprised if this case even makes it to trial.....

This case has a mountain of evidence. "If I Was her attorney I would be begging her to take a deal any deal".

Me:
Ummmm are commissary tokens on the table?................

Last edited:
I wondered about the convenience as well, but I wondered about it as if she had loaded the body up knowing she had to get rid of it but not knowing where. She knew it would be better to dump him far away, but she couldn't do it along the most direct route she would have likely taken to SC. So head south a few hrs out of the way and dump him in Florida and those stupid LE will be none the wiser......JMO

Replied to add:

Heck after all....... she was convinced they didn't even know she had went to SC. As they were listening to her phone calls and reading her texts. I bet they had a good chuckle at that one.

I would bet Jodi Arias's and Casey Anthony's attorneys thought a plea was their best advice to their client too and look how it turned out for CA!
All these women have something in common. They think they can fool people. They're young and dumb and willing to take their chances with the jury. They all think they're beautiful and just need to get ahold of that one juror. I'll be very surprised if LS takes a deal. Would it even be offered with the mountain of evidence they have?

I would bet Jodi Arias's and Casey Anthony's attorneys thought that was their best advice to their client too and look how it turned out for CA!
All these women have something in common. They think they can fool people. They're young and dumb and willing to take their chances with the jury. They all think they're beautiful and just need to get ahold of that one juror. I'll be very surprised if LS takes a deal. Would it even be offered with the mountain of evidence they have?

Nah I doubt they would offer a deal, there is really nothing they can offer her. minus the commissary tokens of course

Regardless she's going to ride this out till the very end and by very end I mean very end.........she'll be denying her involvement until she takes her last breath

Last edited:
Replied to add:

Heck after all....... she was convinced they didn't even know she had went to SC. As they were listening to her phone calls and reading her texts. I bet they had a good chuckle at that one.

I would buy a ticket to listen to the surreptitiously recorded phone calls! (Paying with abo1's commissary tokens!) :cool:

Tomorrow April 30 is the divorce hearing. And here’s Court TV with all the drama! They mentioned a couple of times that she plead not guilty. Is that true ?
I didn’t think we’ve come to that point yet in the court proceedings. Doesn’t matter, I guess. We all know she will never fess up.

Court TV on Twitter
There are no trials to cover so they have to pretend they are all on top of everything!

Actually, Florida disposal may have been nothing more to LS than a matter of convenience.
Yes -- the AA identified Florida as one of her Google searches possibly related to employment. Maybe we will learn that LS had an interview in Florida at the preliminary. Could also explain LE's inquiry for surveillance specific to Feb 3-5.
Yes. Perhaps and interview and some follow ups.

I like option3.
But AA states she killed him in basement that afternoon... after return..
It's possible he was unconscious, but not dead, she carried him into house, possibly in a large holdall, carried him to basement and finished the killing.

BUT, I really cannot understand RD missing her carry a large bag into home after trip or Gannon returning on foot. He would have checked, he spent hours and hours going through footage. He couldn't have missed it!
This is the big sticking point for me.

How can LE be so sure the blood in the basement bedroom was from the afternoon and not the night /morning before?
No gunshot residue or bullet holes were described.

Where did the shooting part occur?

It's totally confusing.
There was a search photo that has always bothered me. They had red biohazard buckets. It made me wonder if they were collecting body tissue from a shooting. Just my own queesy thought. Moo

I would bet Jodi Arias's and Casey Anthony's attorneys thought a plea was their best advice to their client too and look how it turned out for CA!

Prosecutors speak after Letecia Stauch hearing

In DDA Allen's press conference following the 03/11 hearing, he was asked about that.

His response?

"I'm not thinking plea right now, I'm thinking trial."

This man ain't playing Let's Make A Deal.

Monday January 27 Gannon is reported missing.

Thursday January 30 The family pleas for help in finding him.

When asked if all family members were cooperating, the EPCSO declined to answer.

I was drawn to this case because I live in Colorado Springs and I remember vividly standing in my kitchen and hearing on the TV that a child was missing from his home. I heard “ Marksheffel and Bradley’ and that is 8 miles from my house. Once I saw Gannon’s sweet face, I just could not turn away.
I’ve followed true crime stories for years, but there is something about this that makes me want to see it through to the end. And I just hope to God that she is held accountable to the fullest extent of the Law.
JMO

Monday January 27 Gannon is reported missing.

Thursday January 30 The family pleas for help in finding him.

When asked if all family members were cooperating, the EPCSO declined to answer.

I was drawn to this case because I live in Colorado Springs and I remember vividly standing in my kitchen and hearing on the TV that a child was missing from his home. I heard “ Marksheffel and Bradley’ and that is 8 miles from my house. Once I saw Gannon’s sweet face, I just could not turn away.
I’ve followed true crime stories for years, but there is something about this that makes me want to see it through to the end. And I just hope to God that she is held accountable to the fullest extent of the Law.
JMO
BBM:

Unfortunately, that isn't going to happen in this case because being punished to the fullest extent of the law in this case would be the death penalty. The Governor of Colorado has already commuted all the sentences for people who were sitting on death row, so clearly, there's no chance of TS paying the ultimate price.

All we can hope for in this case is that she'll be held accountable to the next-best extent of the law.

Having listened closely to DDA Allen's responses to questions about the dp in this case, I have little doubt that if it were strictly up to him, Michael Allen would have vigorously pursued the death penalty, the fact that it would have likely been a highly unpopular decision, notwithstanding.

His hands have been tied by the Colorado politicians.

JMO.

Last edited:
I didn't even know who Dexter Morgan was until I googled just now.

So many quotes that are appropriate for people I've seen lately on the news.

I'm hooked!

Oh, Dexter... Yes! Some favorites:

“Am I a good person doing ‘bad’ things or a bad person doing ‘good’ things?”

"Human bonds always lead to messy complications. Commitment. Sharing. Driving people to the airport."

“We create our own destiny every day we live.”

There are so many...

She may have burned the carpet on purpose

It wouldn't surprise me if she did set it on purpose. I'll be interested to find out if Al got to talk to Gannon on the phone after he supposedly burnt the carpet so bad that it caused a big scare when it left the basement all smoky. Any father would want to find out if his child was okay after being scared like that. I'd say she made up some excuse to not let Gannon talk to him.

Does anybody think LS lost her mind at some point! This must have been able to have been seen! idk.
Could she have hidden it?
Sometimes it's so hard to see crazy when you're living in it. It seems normal or one just can't figure out what's wrong, trying to fix it.
I think I've been guilty of that. Maybe we all have. But who expects this!
moo

Oh, Dexter... Yes! Some favorites:

“Am I a good person doing ‘bad’ things or a bad person doing ‘good’ things?”

"Human bonds always lead to messy complications. Commitment. Sharing. Driving people to the airport."

“We create our own destiny every day we live.”

There are so many...

Oh and this one was carefully picked for TS...

"Monsters don’t get to live happily ever after"
- Dexter Morgan

I wondered about the convenience as well, but I wondered about it as if she had loaded the body up knowing she had to get rid of it but not knowing where. She knew it would be better to dump him far away, but she couldn't do it along the most direct route she would have likely taken to SC. So head south a few hrs out of the way and dump him in Florida and those stupid LE will be none the wiser......JMO

I'd say she also decided on Florida because of the temperature difference and she wanted to get him away from the snow.

BBM:

Unfortunately, that isn't going to happen in this case because being punished to the fullest extent of the law in this case would be the death penalty. The Governor of Colorado has already commuted all the sentences for people who were sitting on death row, so clearly, there's no chance of TS paying the ultimate price.

All we can hope for in this case is that she'll be held accountable to the next-best extent of the law.

Having listened closely to DDA Allen's responses to questions about the dp in this case, I have little doubt that if it were strictly up to him, Michael Allen would have vigorously pursued the death penalty, the fact that it would have likely been a highly unpopular decision, notwithstanding.

His hands have been tied by the Colorado politicians.

JMO.
Absolutely agree. I live here and know how he feels.

Here he is after her hearing on March 5 after being brought back to El Paso County from South Carolina. At 3:35 he is asked about the DP .

kkdj, I enjoy your theories very much. I always do. I'm leaning the other way though. For me, the AA stated animals carried off parts of him (or in similar words). That was there strongest legal assumption at the time.

Under the no body circumstances, it is a perfect hypothesis.

However, he wasn't carried away by animals....

At trial we just might find out what other hypothesis they change.....

BBM
Well technically not animals plural! He was carried away and moved by one evil, beastly animal named LIE-TECIA! :mad::mad:

And for the record, I agree with you @Warwick7. I think by the time the trial rolls around, several of their original hypotheses will change!

MOO JMO

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members