Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 **ARREST** #47

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Also, for anyone curious what the el paso county jail windows look like:

5b370cf08e69c.image.jpg

El Paso County sheriff having to get creative to deal with jail overcrowding

HEADS UP -- SEE THE MEDIA OPINION DOC -- IT'S NOT BEEN ADDED TO LS COURT DOCS YET BUT THIS EXPLAINS IT!!!

Rob McCallum

@rwmccallum

People v. Letecia Stauch: A new case (2020CR3170 - Solicitation to Commit Escape) has been filed. The matter will be taken up at the 6/5 status conference.
@lancebenzel
and
@Spencer_WNews
will be in court as pool reporters #CoLaw https://courts.state.co.us/Media/Opinion_Docs/20CR3170.pdf…

11:49 AM · Jun 4, 2020·TweetDeck

ETA: add pdf easy access

https://www.courts.state.co.us/Media/Opinion_Docs/20CR3170.pdf
She just can’t help herself! A true criminal at heart and dumber than we thought!!

Last edited:
Letecia Stauch’s lawyers ask judge to grant video conferencing or release on bond

"Stauch’s attorneys say they have been unable to meet with Stauch in person due to COVID-19 concerns. They say they had a meeting via video conference during the pandemic, but the Colorado Springs Criminal Justice Center suddenly stopped allowing it “for reasons unclear to the defense.”

Reasons were unclear because she got smacked for notes and plotting an escape.

of course she did.

she’s the gift that keeps on giving, isn’t she?

What do you think, folks - ‘prelude to offering a bribe’; or ‘so stupid she didn’t realize she was making herself a robbery target’?
I almost feel like putting some money on T. Borchard's commissary account. Almost but not happening.

Funny her defense was filing all these motions to gain access to her and she is plotting this scheme. Explains alot.

Letecia Stauch charged with solicitation to commit escape

The woman accused of killing her 11-year-old stepson Gannon Stauch faces a new criminal charge after she planned an escape from jail.

Letecia Stauch is charged with one count of solicitation to commit escape, according to El Paso County District Court records.

Stauch is accused of passing notes to another inmate to ask for help, a probable cause affidavit said. She wanted to break her cell window and crawl out.

I am sure I won't be the only person to say this, but she is delusional if she thinks she can fit through that window. Assuming her window is the same as pictured. Shoot, I guess we know she's delusional; this is just another example.
:rolleyes:
:);):D:cool:
Yes. That giant head that was the focus of the original missing posters says otherwise.

Yass! the plot gets even thicker.....

From reading the court doc seattle1 posted above, it looks like she was trying to warn HH of this escape. That is how I understood it.

Note with HH name on it:
"if "something comes up on the news like she is no longer in the jail or is missing to not be afraid."

"Trust her on this" underlined

you forgot this gem, which I’m guessing is going to get HH a visit from some law enforcement officials and lawyers:

she also wrote and underlined in the note for HH to ‘keep normal and trust [Letecia] on this’, which true or false, is making me rethink my earlier opinion that it was precipitate to call HH out as an accomplice.

It sounds like she has done just that - set up HH as an accomplice; or maybe, ‘aka fall girl’. Otherwise what does HH have to pretend for?

I almost feel like putting some money on T. Borchard's commissary account. Almost but not happening.

Funny her defense was filing all these motions to gain access to her and she is plotting this scheme. Explains alot.

I like her. She said she knows what Tee is accused of and that she wants no part of Tee.

you forgot this gem, which I’m guessing is going to get HH a visit from some law enforcement officials and lawyers:

she also wrote and underlined in the note for HH to ‘keep normal and trust [Letecia] on this’, which true or false, is making me rethink my earlier opinion that it was precipitate to call HH out as an accomplice.

It sounds like she has done just that - set up HH as an accomplice; or maybe, ‘aka fall girl’. Otherwise what does HH have to pretend for?
Yes!! I just went back and re-read. HH has access to the $75,000 as well.

Then in the note to the inmate.....

"you have my word that WE will remain MIA. I got US covered."

WE / US

Also, I’m pretty sure 75k on a commissary account, or even 10 percent, would be ludicrous and mark one out as a target, if even allowed to be loaded that high. Maybe 1 percent; but at that price point (extended sentence for aiding and abetting) why risk it?

I’m new here but I’ve been following this case since thread 10. I’m still buzzing through a few threads behind but jumped on when I saw the new charges and AA. Just as I got sad about the pre trial getting pushed back, she does this. She just can’t rot and chill.

Anyway- Hi! You’re all awesome. I’ve been super appreciative of everyone’s insights.

I’m new here but I’ve been following this case since thread 10. I’m still buzzing through a few threads behind but jumped on when I saw the new charges and AA. Just as I got sad about the pre trial getting pushed back, she does this. She just can’t rot and chill.

Anyway- Hi! You’re all awesome. I’ve been super appreciative of everyone’s insights.
Welcome to WS!!

So I'll just make an assumption to say that she must still be on good terms with HH if she was bothering to leave such a "caring" note behind for her! I was holding out hope that HH would do the right thing and cooperate, but I'm adding this to my list of doubts about that!

MOO JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member