Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 **ARREST** #47

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am sure I won't be the only person to say this, but she is delusional if she thinks she can fit through that window. Assuming her window is the same as pictured. Shoot, I guess we know she's delusional; this is just another example.
:rolleyes:

Am I the only person who read that sad little paragraph in the affidavit about ‘i will fit, see?’ next to the scrawled drawing of the window, and pictured a tableau in the animated drawing style of ‘Diary of a Wimpy Kid’?

I’m new here but I’ve been following this case since thread 10. I’m still buzzing through a few threads behind but jumped on when I saw the new charges and AA. Just as I got sad about the pre trial getting pushed back, she does this. She just can’t rot and chill.

Anyway- Hi! You’re all awesome. I’ve been super appreciative of everyone’s insights.

Welcome!! Many great people and good sleuths on here! We're all here for Gannon!

Lance Benzel
@lancebenzel

BREAKING: #LeteciaStauch, accused in slaying of #GannonStauch, told fellow inmates she planned to smash her cell window with a broom handle to escape El Paso County jail. Offered one woman up to $75k to assist her.
@csgazette
1:24 PM · Jun 4, 2020·

Lance Benzel
@lancebenzel

A jailhouse tipster told deputies that Stauch boasted, "she would fit through the window because she had already measured herself."
1:31 PM · Jun 4, 2020

Lance Benzel
@lancebenzel

Among evidence for the escape claim are three hand-written letters, allegedly by #LeteciaStauch. One of them was found in defendant’s cell. In it, she tells intended recipient, “If something comes up on the news like she is no longer at the jail or missing, to not be afraid.”
1:32 PM · Jun 4, 2020

Lance Benzel
@lancebenzel

According to 4-page affidavit, #LeteciaStauch claimed her "G-pa" had set aside $75k in legal fees for a private attorney. Told fellow inmate she would "much rather use the money to survive, if you know what I mean."
@csgazette
1:35 PM · Jun 4, 2020·

You would certainly think so, but the inmate said Tee had been talking a lot to other inmates on her ward, and had been planning an escape. She also passes notes to other inmates under their cell doors. It appears that only one inmate reported her. That is disappointing.

https://www.courts.state.co.us/Media/Opinion_Docs/20CR3170.pdf

Agree! Maybe the others were hoping she would escape & they could be rid of her because she was driving them crazy!

But seriously, I hope they did a lockdown search of all cells to search for other notes after hearing this!

MOO JMO

Also, I’m pretty sure 75k on a commissary account, or even 10 percent, would be ludicrous and mark one out as a target, if even allowed to be loaded that high. Maybe 1 percent; but at that price point (extended sentence for aiding and abetting) why risk it?
Yes and earlier @inmyhumbleopinion posted there is likely NO $75,000 to bribe anyone with.

I doubt she has .75 cents to her name.

It does make you go hmmm with all the references to HH.

I wonder how much the GoFund netted them. I did not follow that but do not recall much if anything. Who is G-pa? Grandfather? Another lie I am sure.

I don’t know if I can guess whether she’s really been in touch with HH. She wrote that letter to her of course but maybe she did that more for herself (self serving what a shock) just for the sake of doing it or her own piece of mind or for self preservation so she still believes in her own head that she’s a good mom. I hope HH Is moving on with her life and cooperating now that she’s probably read the AA and had some time and space from her. But that letter was something, idk what but it was something. MOO

Also, I’m pretty sure 75k on a commissary account, or even 10 percent, would be ludicrous and mark one out as a target, if even allowed to be loaded that high. Maybe 1 percent; but at that price point (extended sentence for aiding and abetting) why risk it?

I don't think she meant 75k on commissary. Just a bank account for a private attorney.

But also, that's most likely a lie as well. Remember when she tried to tell people she hired Jose Baez.

All of this took place on 5/5, and that's the date that the defense cites in their complaint saying that they were refused access to her after this point. Wouldn't they have been advised of her birdbrained escape plot & notes? Why would they have filed the complaint about being denied access?? Umm, first of all it wasn't true and second of all their client was caught planning an escape!

MOO JMO

I’m new here but I’ve been following this case since thread 10. I’m still buzzing through a few threads behind but jumped on when I saw the new charges and AA. Just as I got sad about the pre trial getting pushed back, she does this. She just can’t rot and chill.

Anyway- Hi! You’re all awesome. I’ve been super appreciative of everyone’s insights.

Welcome to WS, @Lbitts I’m fairly new too! Great group of concerned, knowledgeable people on Gannon’s posts!

I don't think she meant 75k on commissary. Just a bank account for a private attorney.

But also, that's most likely a lie as well. Remember when she tried to tell people she hired Jose Baez.

75k......she must have sold a lot of designer handbags and Lilly Pulitzer! :rolleyes:

AS should ask for this $ in the divorce! BTW, does anyone know if they divorce went through?

All of this took place on 5/5, and that's the date that the defense cites in their complaint saying that they were refused access to her after this point. Wouldn't they have been advised of her birdbrained escape plot & notes? Why would they have filed the complaint about being denied access?? Umm, first of all it wasn't true and second of all their client was caught planning an escape!

MOO JMO
The way I am reading it the Deputy was not made aware until 5/18.
I think the dates of 5/5 through 5/18 are referenced because LS was housed in segregation on 5/5 and that’s the time period she would have had access to the other inmate (during her one hour out). JMO I may be wrong.
Just my interpretation.
https://www.courts.state.co.us/Media/Opinion_Docs/20CR3170.pdf

EBM to fix a typo

Last edited:
Ha! This story!
If it was her family - her grandpa? putting this money together to help her (if it even existed MOO), what do they think reading about it in the Affidavit I wonder MOO. What a terrible person.
Also, this message to HH really makes you wonder about what she actually knows about MOO

How on earth did she manage to talk to other inmates and pass them notes during her hour out if she’s required to be in full restraints when out of her cell. Was no one watching her during that time?

ETA: forgive me that’s a silly question. I know nothing about life behind bars.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Eliver