Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 **ARREST** #47

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ughhhhh disgusting is what ls is doing she’s just a evil witch the escape plan didn’t work let’s try insanity . Hope they lock her up good in the hospital don’t want her to escape from there .

Agreed. If it makes u guys feel any better, 3 doctors testifying for the defense in Julie Scheneker’s trial all declared her insane at the time of the crime and I agree with them. She does not even remember the whole day she killed her kids, also she had a life-long mental disorder she was being treated for with 10 different meds. And STILL... the jury did not accept insanity and they found her guilty. She’s in a regular prison for life and still on psych meds. No way is TS going to be found incompetent or insane. JS was clearly severely mentally ill and bed-ridden for months on end with her mental illness and still, the state wanted blood and they got it. Same thing should happen here. And TS unlike JS is NOT insane.

Agreed. If it makes u guys feel any better, 3 doctors testifying for the defense in Julie Scheneker’s trial all declared her insane at the time of the crime and I agree with them. She does not even remember the whole day she killed her kids, also she had a life-long mental disorder she was being treated for with 10 different meds. And STILL... the jury did not accept insanity and they found her guilty. She’s in a regular prison for life and still on psych meds. No way is TS going to be found incompetent or insane. JS was clearly severely mentally ill and bed-ridden for months on end with her mental illness and still, the state wanted blood and they got it. Same thing should happen here. And TS unlike JS is NOT insane.

Those are exactly the clues psychiatrists look for. Blank stare when asked about the crime. No evidence that the person was rational or even consciously aware at the time. No driving cross country in rental cars or giving interviews on television. No ability to lie about events, because they truly don't remember.

Juries can still be quite severe.

I get where you are coming from, but I think the real feeling some of us are having is "schadenfreude-pleasure derived by someone from another person's misfortune."

I don't think it is funny, per se, but I am filled with a feeling of great pleasure knowing that evil piece of...I can't even think of something bad enough to call her....is miserable and will rot into a pool of sulfuric sludge in her cell until her passing into the abyss that awaits her. Whew. I need to go pray a minute.

I don’t know if you realized, but I think this describes Leticia to a T! It’s sick, but I think she gets pleasure from other’s misfortunes.

OTOH, I get pleasure from her stupidity!

Gannon Stauch case: Judge orders competency hearing in boy's killing; long delay likely

snipped for emphasis

Wearing a standard orange jail jumpsuit with her hands cuffed behind her back, Stauch spoke just once to acknowledge that she had been advised by her attorneys about the effect of their competency challenge, answering, “Yes, your honor.” She sat with her head tilted downward, letting her long dark hair hide her face from the gallery.

In the gallery for Friday’s hearing was Al Stauch, Gannon’s father, who was away from home on a military assignment when his son was reported missing by Leticia Stauch on Jan. 27. He filed for divorce after his wife became a suspect. Gannon's mother, Landen Hiott, and aunt, Victoria Birkenstock, were among three relatives who monitored the proceedings via video link, Allen said.

Remains believed to be Gannon’s were found March 18 in Santa Rosa County on the Florida panhandle, east of Pensacola, authorities said.

Investigators suspect the boy was killed with a knife or other weapon while lying on his bed in his basement bedroom, likely on the day he was reported missing, the Sheriff’s Office said in an arrest affidavit.

Authorities haven’t disclosed how they believe the remains ended up in Florida. Letecia Stauch was arrested March 2 in Myrtle Beach, S.C.

During a news conference after the hearing, Allen said he had warned Gannon’s family to expect a slow-moving prosecution, particularly in light of the competency challenge.

“Really, it’s just going to slow things down, tremendously,” he said.

Killed on his bed with "knife or other weapon." Power tool? Screwdriver? Some tool from the garage?

This would imply that after her "accidental video," where she torments Gannon into a sobbing apology, she then kills him anyway.

Cruella DeVille on steroids.

Haha. She can’t get out of her own way. Every single thing she’s done and said so far screams, “I did it.” Now she’s leaving a blueprint of an escape attempt! What an idiot.
And did she actually think jailhouse shatterproof glass would break with a broom handle!?
Exactly. If jails used regular breakable glass there'd be no windows left in any of them.

I get that. But it's not like she vandalized a quick-stop there or smeared crap in a transit vehichle. She put an officer in the hospital enroute.
Yeah, that's another charge acoming...
she's never gonna see the light of day again... except through those generous benevolent windows and her broomstick and maybe a full moon.

Who wants to put money on an escape attempt or attack during transport? My bet is on both.

Also, regarding the jawbone: The article below states Gannon’s body was so badly deteriorated that the medical examiner is still working to complete the autopsy. The jawbone was sent to Colorado for confirmation from dental records, etc..to identify Gannon. I don’t believe it indicates that he was dismembered.

I believe Gannon was intact in the suitcase, but badly decomposed. Florida temps were not helpful with regard to preserving evidence or slowing decomp the same way the cold Colorado mountains would have been.

From CrimeOnline:

“The defense team also argued that they had not been given Gannon’s autopsy report or results from DNA tests. During Friday’s hearing, the prosecution announced that the boy’s body had been so badly deteriorated that the medical examiner still hadn’t fully completed the autopsy.”

Gannon Stauch: Jawbone found in Florida confirmed to be of slain boy. Alleged killer stepmother to undergo mental competency exam

Moo

I agree.
But, even decomposed to the extent it was, they could still throw in those additional charges..
they probably have quite a lot of bones.
It's like;y he had clothes on, they would also provide clues to a stabbing, gunshot and maybe other injuries or bloodstains..
The more I think about it is the more I feel she killed him for whatever motives we already discussed, but also for pleasure.
She enjoyed her actions.
She gained something from them, else just a single methodology like strangling could have been used to end his life in a bloodless manner.

I don't diagnose her with any psychiatric condition.

I don't feel the need to do it, it would provide me with distance.. maybe later, after the trial one will be more apparent than another.

She had very many ways to kill a small child, she chose every way, none of them simple.

It's almost too awful to contemplate.

This woman is extremely dangerous.

I'd be very interested in finding out whether she had dabbled with the occult at some point.

Or maybe she gave herself willingly to whatever monster possesses her.

Beyond psyche, beyond soma.
Demonic.

Just my thoughts.

As always thank you so much for your contributions to every thread that you participate in. I always learn so much.

One trait that I see in her just based on my personal experience is hypermania. She's always scheming, talking, lying, driving, can't sit still type of behavior that my ex-boyfriend used to display. He was always going a mile a minute with this insane level of energy that I can't even explain. Going in circles, making a hundred different sets of plans, etc. Just wondering if you saw that in her.
Yes. I've seen this in others. Hypermania is a good word for it. I wonder if she spirals downward too.

Am I the only one that is concerned about the mental hospital's ability to keep Tee's under lock and key?

My guess is that's she's already hatching her next great plan to escape. She's tried twice...IMO she will try a third time.

I really really hope they have some serious security in place for her.
She will also accuse any male doctors or attendants of sexual assault. They better not be alone with her or she will make some wild accusations.

Haha. She can’t get out of her own way. Every single thing she’s done and said so far screams, “I did it.” Now she’s leaving a blueprint of an escape attempt! What an idiot.

And did she actually think jailhouse shatterproof glass would break with a broom handle!?
Well ya know she is having to use what few brain cells she has to figure things out on her own. She can't google from her jail cell.

I find LS sick but scary clever. She has been manipulating people her entire life. That's what criminals do. She wanted the "broom thing" not stick, there are metal things on a wisk broom/some type of metal she wants from it. That's my opinon same with this:

LS has nothing to lose, everything to gain. Into a medical facility, lots of medical connects she has, wonder who will try slipping in? If she requested going there, denied. This way she is "forced" to go where she wants.

2 letters I believe were turned over, where's the rest babygirl? You don't just get to that point without something before, flushed? In exchange, you may gain come type of sentence reduction REMEMBER ME!!

Both of these criminals win something not lose.

Regarding the letter addressed to HH that they found in the jail cell, I'm assuming she was going to mail this letter, right? So how can we think there is anything suspicious on HH's part when the letter was never mailed? And isn't all incoming and outgoing mail to and from inmates read by jail staff? Just random thoughts. Just because LS thinks there is still a close relationship between she and her daughter, doesn't mean it's true. JMO

JUST MY OPION

She has watched true crime shows she is a fan. This i have been told from the start. Just wondering If she Saw the ones that ended with the criminal going to Mental Heath Hospital. I am not putting to much into this. Pretty sure the other shoe will drop with more news headlines. I feel for the FAmily being dragged out like this. They deserve Justice and So Does Gannon. Harley i worry about a lot her life is changed and most likely changes with every new headline. I worry harley safety if her mom escapes. The Family and Loved ones deserve Justice and closer to the night mare they have been living. Not that the nightmare will end

Could it be LS set up a situation to make the news, knowing (or at least hoping) the content of the note to her daughter would be made public? Could it be? If she had escaped it would. And if she were caught trying it would. And it did.

LS is a textbook narcissist, being locked up is sending her stir crazy because she’s not in control. She’ll risk an escape attempt because in her own head she’s so high and mighty there’s no way she’ll get caught. She’s been in seg for a while now, alone with her thoughts, realising that the evidence against her is damning and the only way she’ll be walking free in this lifetime is if she attempts some kind of escape. Gannon’s parents’ life could be at risk if she successfully escaped, I’m sure their home would be her first port of call. She’s got nothing to lose, she’s a dangerous woman.

LS is a textbook narcissist, being locked up is sending her stir crazy because she’s not in control. She’ll risk an escape attempt because in her own head she’s so high and mighty there’s no way she’ll get caught. She’s been in seg for a while now, alone with her thoughts, realising that the evidence against her is damning and the only way she’ll be walking free in this lifetime is if she attempts some kind of escape. Gannon’s parents’ life could be at risk if she successfully escaped, I’m sure their home would be her first port of call. She’s got nothing to lose, she’s a dangerous woman.
BBM
I believe AS moved out of the home and it has been re rented. Sorry no link, but I read it here sometime back. I doubt it's rumor tho. jmo
So how do you think she could find him? (and I too think she would try to)

BBM
I believe AS moved out of the home and it has been re rented. Sorry no link, but I read it here sometime back. I doubt it's rumor tho. jmo
So how do you think she could find him? (and I too think she would try to)

Speculation but HH probably knows?

Or Eguardo is keeping an eye out...MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members