Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 **ARREST** #48

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh my giddy aunt, Jodi on the stand. I remember watching bits and pieces and thinking every day, "Wait, she's still talking?!?"

I believe everyone deserves a just and vigorous defense. I have great empathy for T's attorneys and I imagine they are rethinking many career choices daily.

MOO
Don’t you know they are ... I would asked to be moved to the traffic division or something ....o_O

I think you are on to something.

-- Edgar is being accused by her, of doing everything that she really did. Came to the house and held her and Gannon against their will. [She did that to poor Gannon herself]

--He kidnapped Gannon and disposed of him. [She did all of that herself]

--Edgar was very angry with Al because Al owed him and took advantage of him [ That is how she saw Al]

--She said that the police were not watching Edgar on the 28th, when he took G away? [Isnt that when she slipped away from the cops to hide evidence too?]

@katydid23 & @Seattle1 I agree, LS=Eguardo/Edgar Anytime she mentions him, just substitute her name. She is slowly telling what she did to Gannon through Edgar's actions. Sick, sick, sick and evil!!

MOO JMO

Add to all of it, T has NO ONE challenging her. She has 23 hours a day -- T W E N T Y T H R E E H O U R S -- with NOTHING TO DO but talk to herself. Imagine that noise! I don't think she's got dissociative disorder necessarily but I do think she suffers (and those around her, subject to it) from a RAGING lack of self. She's ill formed. She's probably spent her life boomeranging from one wannabe role to another. Victim, hero, vixen, aristocrat.... when in fact, she's a whole lot of nothing. Lipstick on a ...

Angel, Edgar/Eguardo.... akin to imaginary friends, these characters keep her company, give her a fantastic drama to fill her head and her time, and when she gets her free hour, leteciarrhea.

No matter. T, we know what you did. You. You alone.

If only part of her eventual sentence could be a surgical removal of the circus of characters in her head so she has only one clear thought left -- what she did.

JMO

110% Great post!

@katydid23 & @Seattle1 I agree, LS=Eguardo/Edgar Anytime she mentions him, just substitute her name. She is slowly telling what she did to Gannon through Edgar's actions. Sick, sick, sick and evil!!

MOO JMO
Yep like she is him .. a multiple personality disorder... but she could be using that to make people think she is crazy

MOO JMO
I reckon you could be right but I'd prefer to find that out from the autopsy in as far as it can be determined due to the conditions in which his little body was exposed and the duration. And everything that preceded it.
She thinks she's entertaining, she's probably trying to set up anther troll army, she did before.
She thinks she is so entertaining that everybody will forget the child in the suitcase and all the injuries she inflicted on that tiny body.
And I don't know why it is, probably human nature but we do welcome opportunities to be distracted from that.
I don't know what's in her but my instinct and my very nature has recoiled strongly from the outset, a sense of darkness that is unusual for one unafraid of dark usually. We must be careful.

ITA. something is quite wrong with her.
I think she's a nut job, just not in the legal sense. She will stand trial, unless she chooses to just confess, which so far, I don't see coming anytime soon.
I don’t think she’ll ever confess the truth. I’ve had a suspicion, ever since her back of the head interview and the release of the candle incident audio, that she may try to present some sort of ridiculous self-defense argument (à la Arias). She’d love nothing more than to put the blame on Gannon. Something along the lines of while ever so gently reprimanding Gannon, he violently attacked her and she had to defend herself. She was so afraid of L and A reaction, she hid his body. She has such a lack of insight and doesn’t realize no one will buy what she’s selling.

I don’t think she’ll ever confess the truth. I’ve had a suspicion, ever since her back of the head interview and the release of the candle incident audio, that she may try to present some sort of ridiculous self-defense argument (à la Arias). She’d love nothing more than to put the blame on Gannon. Something along the lines of while ever so gently reprimanding Gannon, he violently attacked her and she had to defend herself. She was so afraid of L and A reaction, she hid his body. She has such a lack of insight and doesn’t realize no one will buy what she’s selling.
BBM
I agree with you. And I hate to say this but I think she tortured him for a bit. That was part of the reason she made that tape of him crying, to let AS and L to know he suffered. That happened the night before he was seen walking out to the truck, in seemingly bad shape. That tells me he suffered at least all night.
jmo, moo

BBM
I agree with you. And I hate to say this but I think she tortured him for a bit. That was part of the reason she made that tape of him crying, to let AS and L to know he suffered. That happened the night before he was seen walking out to the truck, in seemingly bad shape. That tells me he suffered at least all night.
jmo, moo
Listening to the "pinky promise" tape certainly confirms LS tortured Gannon. But I'm not as convinced that she did it knowing she was torturing him.

Given her unhealthy need for people to acknowledge that they wronged her and should ask for her forgiveness coupled with her pathological lying and lack of self awareness I really do believe she recorded it because she thought it would show how "bad" Gannon was.

IOW I think she was oblivious of how her actions would be received by others.

... and here it is, the story I was afraid would find it's way into MSM :(

I know the pain of losing a child. And regardless of the circumstances involved in their death, we instinctively find reasons to blame ourselves and do not heal until we begin to let them go. It is so, so hard. Faced with the accusations TS is raising, it would be the end of me. This is pain that no parent should endure.

And yet... from the same article...

"Meanwhile, El Paso County officials announced earlier this year that they have numerous pages of discovery that point to Letecia Stauch as being the primary suspect in the boy’s murder.For the first-degree murder charges, prosecutors allege that Stauch “unlawfully, feloniously, and knowingly caused the death of Gannon Stauch, a child who had not yet attained twelve years of age, and the defendant was in a position of trust with respect to the victim”. During a court hearing on March 11, El Paso County prosecutor Michael Allen said that authorities have at least 107 search warrants against Stauch. According to an arrest affidavit, Letecia Stauch brutally attacked and killed her stepson inside his bedroom on January 27."

I say again, as do almost we all: the lady is insane. People spent enough time enabling her by believing her rafts of lying word salad from the time she was clearly a child (IMO); that she thinks everyone believes her because she is irresistibly believable.

She cannot fathom a world in which some people might have been shining her on from knee high to a grasshopper status and not believing her for a second, just going along and pretending they did, because if they didn't she will talk their ears off. She has little to none of the emotional intelligence or awareness required to realize they may in fact be smarter than she.

Did she mean "Eguardo" in stead of "Edgar"? :rolleyes::rolleyes:

Yes!! She only knows one name!!

Of course, it's a tossup, depending on the day, as to whether or not he is (1) a day laborer hanging out in front of the unemployment office hoping to be taken up for a job by some passer-by; or (2), hit man for the local loan shark and/or outpost of Latin Kings or Trinitarios ('cuz sure, those two categories are interchangeable, ha ha - I'm sorry, I shouldn't be laughing, but that's how stupid she sounds!).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member