Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 **ARREST** #48

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I pop in here to get trial updates and every time I do, LS has had another CrazyPants episode. It's like, what's next? Does she have a checklist of all the chaos she can cause?

She's clearly loony, but also clearly competent. I didn't follow Jodi Arias very closely, but I see so much similar behavior, like everyone else here does.

I have great faith that Gannon will receive justice and I think of him often. I want the trial over and her locked away so we don't hear from her, ever again. I do not think that will be the case, though. I think she'll never shut up.

MOO

IMO

Boy oh boy, talk about a cornered animal. The narrative just becomes more and more far fetched as time goes on. She's competent, and I believe they will rule that she is. IMHO T is a classic sociopath, who is progressively disassociating under the current events, however this does not make her incompetent in legal terms. I bet her attorneys wish it did. My gosh she must be a handful for them. They have my deepest sympathies.

I have to wonder....why do most of the bad guys in her narratives end up with "E" names? Where is that coming from? o_O

Wonder if she'll take the stand like Jodi Arias did. Cause, you know, she too is very smart. After all, she has a doctorate.
Oh, I bet she will take the stand. She is looking forward to it already.

Didnt Jodi testify for about 12 days? All I remember was my house was a mess and I hadn't cooked a decent hot meal as I was ordering take out so I could keep watching her 3 ring nut job circus.

Add to all of it, T has NO ONE challenging her. She has 23 hours a day -- T W E N T Y T H R E E H O U R S -- with NOTHING TO DO but talk to herself. Imagine that noise! I don't think she's got dissociative disorder necessarily but I do think she suffers (and those around her, subject to it) from a RAGING lack of self. She's ill formed. She's probably spent her life boomeranging from one wannabe role to another. Victim, hero, vixen, aristocrat.... when in fact, she's a whole lot of nothing. Lipstick on a ...

Angel, Edgar/Eguardo.... akin to imaginary friends, these characters keep her company, give her a fantastic drama to fill her head and her time, and when she gets her free hour, leteciarrhea.

No matter. T, we know what you did. You. You alone.

If only part of her eventual sentence could be a surgical removal of the circus of characters in her head so she has only one clear thought left -- what she did.

JMO

Didnt Jodi testify for about 12 days? All I remember was my house was a mess and I hadn't cooked a decent hot meal as I was ordering take out so I could keep watching her 3 ring nut job circus.
Haha! I remember that too. I couldn't miss a beat with that one. But, I don't think CO will allow this to be on TV. So we'll just get reporting.

I think the lawyers are going to have a fight on their hands to keep her off of the stand. MOO.
I think so too. She reminds me so much of Arias. The fact that her trial won’t be televised may help them to convince her that testifying is a very bad idea. I doubt they’ll be able to stop her calls to the media.

I'm thinking not because wasn't Eguardo her rapist, and Edgar was going to pay for her cruise or something like that? (Poor audio when I listened).

I also think LS uses Eguardo as her alter-ego when she wants to make comments about things she should not have knowledge of, unless she was present at the scene, of course. MOO
I just fell into a heap of helpless laughter while wondering how many social media accounts eg or ed or whoever else is in there actually has...
I'm not volunteering for the search, though.

Add to all of it, T has NO ONE challenging her. She has 23 hours a day -- T W E N T Y T H R E E H O U R S -- with NOTHING TO DO but talk to herself. Imagine that noise! I don't think she's got dissociative disorder necessarily but I do think she suffers (and those around her, subject to it) from a RAGING lack of self. She's ill formed. She's probably spent her life boomeranging from one wannabe role to another. Victim, hero, vixen, aristocrat.... when in fact, she's a whole lot of nothing. Lipstick on a ...

Angel, Edgar/Eguardo.... akin to imaginary friends, these characters keep her company, give her a fantastic drama to fill her head and her time, and when she gets her free hour, leteciarrhea.

No matter. T, we know what you did. You. You alone.

If only part of her eventual sentence could be a surgical removal of the circus of characters in her head so she has only one clear thought left -- what she did.

JMO
I doubt she'd give her consent for surgery.
Great post from you, thinkin' the same bu witholding the dignity of a psychiatric diagnosis, I think she's just bad.

I think she'll take it, just like Jodi Arias did. She doesn't seem to care what her attorneys advise. I'm certain they're shaking their dang heads at what she's doing now.
She thinks she's so smart. :confused:
'she's probably already planning her outfit and a way to make authorities allow her to wear her own clothes, black, a huge hat and red lipstick..

She testified for 18 days. Her attorney described it as unprecedented.

By the way, LS has promised that she's going to be calling people every couple of days to put more info out there! :confused: Leigh Egan mentioned on Websleuths tonight that she had another call from LS TODAY! Unfortunately she was busy & missed the call, but is sure she'll be calling back soon. So lots more BS & lies to look forward to. :rolleyes:

you know, I have very mixed feelings about someone continuing to give LS the platform to spew her lies and continue to hurt Gannon's parents, and appeal to her defenders and supporters of which I have no doubt there are many out there. On one hand, I'm here reading it; on the other, I think that the thing that hurts her the most is to be ignored and not get the attention she craves. I think I would prefer she didn't get any at all.

you know, I have very mixed feelings about someone continuing to give LS the platform to spew her lies and continue to hurt Gannon's parents, and appeal to her defenders and supporters of which I have no doubt there are many out there. On one hand, I'm here reading it; on the other, I think that the thing that hurts her the most is to be ignored and not get the attention she craves. I think I would prefer she didn't get any at all.
I agree, and I bet that she was seeing red when Leigh Egan didn’t answer the phone. The only good point to this is that she is bound to trip herself up eventually. As much as she considers herself the queen of deception, she is overlooking the fact that she is revealing things that only the ‘real’ killer would know.

Oh my giddy aunt, Jodi on the stand. I remember watching bits and pieces and thinking every day, "Wait, she's still talking?!?"

I believe everyone deserves a just and vigorous defense. I have great empathy for T's attorneys and I imagine they are rethinking many career choices daily.

MOO

I don’t believe LS will take the stand. During her hearing she was hiding behind her hair remember? She likes to spew her garbage when no one can see her. Remember her infamous interview where we just saw the back of her head?

Jodi Arias was just the opposite. She loved the cameras. She smiled and insisted on makeup and she swore she “would never do anything to hurt Travis”. Then when she was found guilty, she insisted on another interview! She believed her looks were going to get her out of the death penalty. Actually, her jury foreman did fall for her act. So there she sits in a cell, not on death row.

LS doesn’t have a chance.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members