Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 **ARREST** #48

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have to wonder where this "Leticia and Landen were good friends" is coming from again.

It was implied very early in the case here that they were once good friends, and then it was established by LH herself (I cannot recall where, but it was common knowledge, and posted here often), in no uncertain terms, that they were never "good friends", they just knew each other and played baseball on the same team once.

And now here we are back to them once being good friends?
Is this more fantasy coming out of LS deranged narrative, to somehow paint herself into a better light?
might have arisen from the implied solidarity hinted at by LS when she said LH had 'warned her'.
I doubt she ever did 'warn her'.
No way on earth will that acquaintanceship ever resume if I'm reading this right.

The funny thing about LS is that she can talk normally and form a complete thought when she isn't trying to deceive. She could't always talk like she does in interviews and had any type of career in education. But, she apparently has developed a pattern of throwing out nuggets of information she wants people to know and surround it with gibberish when she is concocting a story. I am going to call this form of talking "Letecia Speak". The gibberish is her way of confusing the listener to such a degree that they won't be able to nail her down on any specific statements she has made. She can always say, "That is not what I meant" or "You misunderstood me." I am going to translate her interview for you without the gibberish:

"Albert is responsible for Gannon's death because he owed money to a man named Edgar. Edgar is not the man's real name. I know Edgar's real name but am afraid to reveal it because he has 'dangerous affiliations.' I am not a lawyer, but Albert's involvement is probably manslaughter. His actions could possibly be viewed as murder though. I have been lying to the police because Albert asked me to help him. He convinced me that I 'didn't have a child to lose' if things went south, and he was willing to put his children at risk. Albert insensitively forgot about my daughter, who is still a minor. Because I am such a loyal wife, I agreed to cover for Albert and Edgar. In turn, Albert promised me that he would protect me from facing any charges through his connections in the military and law enforcement. Albert and I had the money to pay Edgar, but Albert insisted we use the money to go on a cruise. After I was arrested, I had hoped that Albert would tell the authorities the whole, ugly truth about what a terrible father he is. I admit I have lied repeatedly to the police, but Albert is the one who came up with all the different stories I have told. Poor, innocent I wouldn't know what to say in such a bad situation without my clever and conniving Albert. The police messed up on January 27 when Gannon went missing because they spent so much time looking for Gannon at the house and neighborhood. They wasted time, assuming I was guilty. Gannon was long gone with Edgar on a train. You see what I am saying? Getting hours of body cam must be 'their thing', but everyone shouldn't think I'm a suspect because they came to my house with hours of body cam. LE came up with nothing. LE checked my car, and they took everything from my home. LE blindly focused on me and are too proud to admit they were wrong about me. There is no way that I could have harmed Gannon because Edgar took him as revenge against Albert. The police's time frame, which is based on my movements, is all wrong because they couldn't figure out that Gannon was with Edgar. The police have been focused on me since Jan. 27, but Jan. 28 is the day the police should have really started looking for answers. That is when Albert came home from the airport. He was just 'in a moment of rage' that Edgar took Gannon. Jan. 28 is the day that Albert came up with his various cover stories and convinced me to continue lying for him."

The above is what I think LS was saying in her interview. I am sure others will have differing interpretations. And, that is what LS intended. She wants to create "wiggle room" to change her story whenever necessary. If we can't determine what she is saying, then we can't hold her accountable to anything.

LS's latest interview is also laughable because the villain is now "Edgar" instead of "Eguardo". She is trying to appear cooperative at the same time she is withholding critical information like Edgar's true identity. She is trying to make herself the victim. Nothing that happened is her fault. IMO, the police will be forced to dig into the family finances to refute LS's claims. It's bad enough that LS has falsely accused AS of being at fault for Gannon's death, but she also implies, IMO, that he has an alleged gambling and/or drug problem. What else could be the reason that AS allegedly owes money to a man with "dangerous affiliations"?

Last edited:
Yes, she was back at the jail within 2 weeks of being transferred to the state hospital, if I recall correctly.

As far her meetings with her lawyers, I assume those are scheduled hours that have nothing to do with her daily one hour out of her cell when she chooses to call reporters. MOO

I am not surprised it was quick. She is too full of herself and her 'education' to try and pretend to be incompetent. She does the opposite---tries to act like an elite academic. :rolleyes:

The funny thing about LS is that she can talk normally and form a complete thought when she isn't trying to deceive. She could't always talk like she does in interviews and had any type of career in education. But, she apparently has developed a pattern of throwing out nuggets of information she wants people to know and surround it with gibberish when she is concocting a story. I am going to call this form of talking "Letecia Speak". The gibberish is her way of confusing the listener to such a degree that they won't be able to nail her down on any specific statements she has made. She can always say, "That is not what I meant" or "You misunderstood me." I am going to translate her interview for you without the gibberish:

"Albert is responsible for Gannon's death because he owed money to a man named Edgar. Edgar is not the man's real name. I know Edgar's real name but am afraid to reveal it because he has 'dangerous affiliations.' I am not a lawyer, but Albert's involvement is probably manslaughter. His actions could possibly be viewed as murder though. I have been lying to the police because Albert asked me to help him. He convinced me that I 'didn't have a child to lose' if things went south, and he was willing to put his children at risk. Albert insensitively forgot about my daughter, who is still a minor. Because I am such a loyal wife, I agreed to cover for Albert and Edgar. In turn, Albert promised me that he would protect me from facing any charges through his connections in the military and law enforcement. Albert and I had the money to pay Edgar, but Albert insisted we use the money to go on a cruise. After I was arrested, I had hoped that Albert would tell the authorities the whole, ugly truth about what a terrible father he is. I admit I have lied repeatedly to the police, but Albert is the one who came up with all the different stories I have told. Poor, innocent I wouldn't know what to say in such a bad situation without my clever and conniving Albert. The police messed up on January 27 when Gannon went missing because they spent so much time looking for Gannon at the house and neighborhood. They wasted time, assuming I was guilty. Gannon was long gone with Edgar on a train. You see what I am saying? Getting hours of body cam must be 'their thing', but everyone shouldn't think I'm a suspect because they came to my house with hours of body cam. LE came up with nothing. LE checked my car, and they took everything from my home. LE blindly focused on me and are too proud to admit they were wrong about me. There is no way that I could have harmed Gannon because Edgar took him as revenge against Albert. The police's time frame, which is based on my movements, is all wrong because they couldn't figure out that Gannon was with Edgar. The police have been focused on me since Jan. 27, but Jan. 28 is the day the police should have really started looking for answers. That is when Albert came home from the airport. He was just 'in a moment of rage' that Edgar took Gannon. Jan. 28 is the day that Albert came up with his various cover stories and convinced me to continue lying for him."

The above is what I think LS was saying in her interview. I am sure others will have differing interpretations. And, that is what LS intended. She wants to create "wiggle room" to change her story whenever necessary. If we can't determine what she is saying, then we can't hold her accountable to anything.

LS's latest interview is also laughable because the villain is now "Edgar" instead of "Eguardo". She is trying to appear cooperative at the same time she is withholding critical information like Edgar's true identity. She is trying to make herself the victim. Nothing that happened is her fault. IMO, the police will be forced to dig into the family finances to refute LS's claims. It's bad enough that LS has falsely accused AS of being at fault for Gannon's death, but she also implies, IMO, that he has an alleged gambling and/or drug problem. What else could be the reason that AS allegedly owes money to a man with "dangerous affiliations"?
So was 'Edgar' with her when she dumped the suitcase under the overpass in Florida?

GOBSMACKED!

I have no other word. I've run out.

WTH?

She is cunning. Dangerously cunning but what she doesn't realize is that she is actually putting her ability to a "fair" trial at serious risk. She is creating that risk. No one else.

Will they file for a change of venue? I think they have to although I don't think it will make a difference.

She's going to try and represent herself. I see it coming.

Anyone know, if a Court Appointed Lawyer can back out of a case just because they can't do the job they need to do or deal with the client?

TBH, I would probably have a mental breakdown if I had to deal with her.

MOO

Listening to LS, sometimes I think she talks as if she's fictitious Edgar. In her phone call with LE, she also states that AS should be charged with manslaughter. No arguing that LS is wacko. Nonetheless, I don't know where else you'd expect the allegations of infidelity to come from if not LS (and maybe GS mother).
I think you are on to something.

-- Edgar is being accused by her, of doing everything that she really did. Came to the house and held her and Gannon against their will. [She did that to poor Gannon herself]

--He kidnapped Gannon and disposed of him. [She did all of that herself]

--Edgar was very angry with Al because Al owed him and took advantage of him [ That is how she saw Al]

--She said that the police were not watching Edgar on the 28th, when he took G away? [Isnt that when she slipped away from the cops to hide evidence too?]

-- Edgar is being accused by her, of doing everything that she really did. Came to the house and held her and Gannon against their will. [She did that to poor Gannon herself]

--Edgar was very angry with Al because Al owed him and took advantage of him [ That is how she saw Al]

--She said that the police were not watching Edgar on the 28th, when he took G away? [Isnt that when she slipped away from the cops to hide evidence too?]

You're brilliant!

It appears that Edgar is her alter ego.

How scary is that?

MOO

I have to wonder where this "Leticia and Landen were good friends" is coming from again.

It was implied very early in the case here that they were once good friends, and then it was established by LH herself (I cannot recall where, but it was common knowledge, and posted here often), in no uncertain terms, that they were never "good friends", they just knew each other and played baseball on the same team once.

And now here we are back to them once being good friends?
Is this more fantasy coming out of LS deranged narrative, to somehow paint herself into a better light?
Wow, this is a great topic for discussion :cool:

I find that it's not uncommon to use the word friendship where acquaintanceship is more accurate. I know I’ve done it for the sake of conversation more so than defining the relationship.

To me, in the case of an extra marital affair, the fact that LH and TS knew each other (alone) is a base to determine a capacity to betray, manipulate and deceive. Then knowing whether they were teammates, coworkers, neighbors, friends, best friends or acquaintances becomes valuable.

Having an affair with someone married to your best friend requires a greater capacity to deceive than an acquaintance. Does that make sense?

I don't do SM (really), so I am not privy to all of that information and those rumors.

Ha. Oh and here's her arrest affidavit story regarding Eguardo:

"Letecia said she arrived home around 1430 hours on January 2020, and she dimmed her security
system, and then went into the basement. She said that ?Eguardo? was in the basement, attacked her, and
pointed a gun at her. She said that a ?Eguardo? held her at gunpoint, he allow her to go upstairs to
greet her stepdaughter, Leina, who had just arrived home from school. said she sent her outside to ride her bike, then returned to the basement where ?Eguardo? vaginally penetrated her against her will between 1530 and 1630 hours. During this period, she believed that she had hit her head and may have blacked out. Investigators noted no injuries on Letecia's head

Furthermore, Letecia was offered the opportunity to have a Sexual Assault Nurse Examiner conduct a forensic examination at a local hospital. Ultimately, Letecia did not want to have the exam completed. When given the opportunity to provide investigators with evidence that would possibly identify ?Eguardo?, Letecia refused to cooperate.
Letecia stated that she met ?Egoardo? on January 26, 2020, the day prior to Gannon's murder. She generally described a Hispanic male with brown hair and brown eyes, but could not provide any specific identifying information. In summary; she told investigators that Gannon had knocked over a candle on Sunday, causing the carpet to burn. After the incident, she drove around me neighborhood where residential construction was taking place. She met who was working on a house, and asked if he would repair the carpet in her home. ?Eguardo? agreed and she provided him the garage door code, and they agreed he would repair the carpet white she was shopping the next day-"

Last edited:
might have arisen from the implied solidarity hinted at by LS when she said LH had 'warned her'.
I doubt she ever did 'warn her'.
No way on earth will that acquaintanceship ever resume if I'm reading this right.
And it appears that TS intends to tear their souls to shreds using these allegations as her defense.
... the defense will have to call LH to the stand to substantiate that information; thus opening the door to further discussion about the affair.

Oh I believe TS is brewing a heaping pot of scalding hot pain.

Ha. Oh and here's her arrest affidavit story regarding Eguardo:

"Letecia said she arrived home around 1430 hours on January 2020, and she dimmed her security
system, and then went into the basement. She said that ?Eguardo? was in the basement, attacked her, and
pointed a gun at her. She said that a ?Eguardo? held her at gunpoint, he allow her to go upstairs to
greet her stepdaughter, Leina, who had just arrived home from school.
said she sent her outside to ride her bike, then returned to the basement where ?Eguardo? vaginally
penetrated her against her will between 1530 and 1630 hours. During this period, she believed that she
had hit her head and may have blacked out. Investigators noted no injuries on Letecia's head

Furthermore, Letecia was offered the opportunity to have a Sexual Assault Nurse Examiner conduct a forensic examination at a local hospital. Ultimately, Letecia did not want to have the exam
completed. When given the opportunity to provide investigators with evidence that would possibly
identify ?Eguardo?, Letecia refused to cooperate.
Ietecia stated that she met ?Egoardo? on January 26, 2029, the day prior to Gannon?s murder. She
generally described a Hispanic male with brown hair and brown eyes, but could not provide any specific
identifying information. In summary; she told investigators that Gannon had knocked over a candle on
Sunday, causing the carpet to burn. After the incident, she drove around me neighborhood where
residential construction was taking place. She met who was working on a house, and asked if
he would repair the carpet in her home. ?Eguardo? agreed and she provided him the garage door
code, and they agreed he would repair the carpet white she was shopping the next day-"
OH wow, I forgot how totally crazy her story was.

She drives around, and sees a stranger, working on a house, and minutes later she gives him her garage code, so he can have full access to her family's home, and invites him over while she is gone? Yah right...

So who beat Gannon and/or shot him in her home where all the blood splatter is?
Any jury would see through her. She is no more intelligent than all the other dumb murderers out there who thought they too could get away with it. Dr. Tee has a lonely hard future ahead of her in prison.

I doubt her attorneys will go along with her crazy stories to defend her. In fact I think they have already advised her to knock it off.

Oh no.. not a schizophrenic defense, please?
Was she a sexual abuser like the two or 1 'gentlemen' she describes?
'Al made me do it'
'cos then he wouldn't lose Laina, but where was Gannon going to be?
Do what?
She says E killed Gannon for revenge because AS had not paid him for what exactly??
I don't even know what could possibly fit into that lump of the story/defense/trial run/rehearsal she was running?
I don't even like discussing her.
I feel 'infected' every time I do..
That I'm being played by one of her demons or alter egos??
I knew this would happen and here I am again .. morbidly fascinated..
Edited for typos

:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:
Her 9/8 court date is still showing on her page on the EPC inmate search.
Thank you I didn’t see it on the docket
GOBSMACKED!

I have no other word. I've run out.

WTH?

She is cunning. Dangerously cunning but what she doesn't realize is that she is actually putting her ability to a "fair" trial at serious risk. She is creating that risk. No one else.

Will they file for a change of venue? I think they have to although I don't think it will make a difference.

She's going to try and represent herself. I see it coming.

Anyone know, if a Court Appointed Lawyer can back out of a case just because they can't do the job they need to do or deal with the client?

TBH, I would probably have a mental breakdown if I had to deal with her.

MOO
OMG... I have to agree..... I would instinctively have slapped her to get her to shut up if I were in their shoes and just frickin quit.....:eek:

Yep maybe she has a multiple personality disorder

Yep maybe she has a multiple personality disorder
I think one has to actually *have* a personality in order for that to be the case.

As for LS raining down pain on LH and AS I'm not so sure that's going to happen. It's not like they are together so it's doubtful LH cares much about AS' infidelities even if it's true.

And I don't believe AS will be torn apart by LS' ridiculous accusations. It's likely both he and LH have way more information than we have and the arrest affidavit alone is damning so IMO LS' attempt to hurt them will go nowhere.

I guess what I'm saying is that IMO AS and LH have shown us their strength and fortitude both during and after the search for Gannon. They both appear intelligent enough to see through LS' weak attempt to muddy the waters and you can be sure LE won't be fooled either.

IMO in the end it's all going to blow up on LS. LH and AS have already gone through the worst hurt - losing Gannon - and by comparison LS and her stupid accusations are nothing more than a mosquito buzzing around them. MOO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member