Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 **ARREST** #48

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
UGH. And it just gets worse from here...

"In an exclusive interview with CrimeOnline, Stauch, who’s currently incarcerated at the El Paso County Jail in Colorado, alleged that her estranged husband, Albert Stauch, the father of Gannon, “should be in jail for manslaughter.” Although she didn’t give specifics on why Albert Stauch deserves a manslaughter charge, she did claim that he owed someone named “Edgar” money, which led to Gannon’s disappearance."

Jailhouse Interview: Letecia Stauch describes new version of beloved Colorado boy, Gannon Stauch’s death [EXCLUSIVE]
Okay Letecia, how exactly does that get "Edgar" back the money that was owed to him? He kills Gannon which makes AS pay him... how? What's the point? I don't think revenge and the risk of being caught is a priority for someone looking to get their money back. Pity "Edgar" didn't go after LS instead. Just sayin'. :rolleyes:

Sheesh, she has zero thinking skills. It's like the underpants gnomes' business plan:
Phase 1: Collect underpants
Phase 2: ?
Phase 3: Profit

"In an exclusive interview with CrimeOnline, Stauch, who’s currently incarcerated at the El Paso County Jail in Colorado, alleged that her estranged husband, Albert Stauch, the father of Gannon, “should be in jail for manslaughter.” Although she didn’t give specifics on why Albert Stauch deserves a manslaughter charge, she did claim that he owed someone named “Edgar” money, which led to Gannon’s disappearance."

Jailhouse Interview: Letecia Stauch describes new version of beloved Colorado boy, Gannon Stauch’s death [EXCLUSIVE]
Can you imagine thinking someone's not paying you money you're owed so you go kill their child?
I think maybe it's happened for drug debts but I don't think that is this case.
Anyway, "Edgar" wasn't arrested on murder charges. LS was because the evidence says she murdered Gannon.

2 sex offenders cos one is never enough?

Don’t you know that’s right ... the attorney that was removed or got another position , don’t you know she was sooooo happy!!!! :D

lol bet she moved to her other office faster than “ boiled okra”.... lol
Sorry I got myself tickled ... I like okra cooked all ways but In case anybody don’t know boiled okra is extremely slick .. lol sorry :p

... and here it is, the story I was afraid would find it's way into MSM :(

I know the pain of losing a child. And regardless of the circumstances involved in their death, we instinctively find reasons to blame ourselves and do not heal until we begin to let them go. It is so, so hard. Faced with the accusations TS is raising, it would be the end of me. This is pain that no parent should endure.

Last edited:
Even tho she flat out denies doing any harm to Gannon she is charged with murdering him. Her anger and jealousy about AS cheating does possibly go to motive imo. She couldn't have had any greater revenge imo than causing suffering and the ultimate harm to As's only son.
Imo, of course she's going to deny harming Gannon but I think the evidence will convict her hands down.
jmo

We've long known that AS departed CoSpgs on Saturday, Jan 25 for his Jan 26 flight out of Denver to OK.

When I think about that Sunday and LS making GS go out on not one but two trips (alleged hikes) to Garden of the Gods which reportedly was an unseasonable warm and crowded day, I think LS could have been fuming mad.

We all know what allegedly transpired Sunday evening leading to GS death on Monday. I'm more convinced LS was planning on a hiking accident and those plans foiled when the park was crowded.

I'd have to go back to the docs but I think LS Google searches related to trouble in the marriage were also conducted in the early AM of this same weekend.

So sad to think about what one weekend could have meant if only GS had been invited for a sleepover with a friend, or better yet, not had to leave his visit with his mother.

MOO

LS's latest rants have me sickened. First, her weird letter to the judge and her mistreatment in jail? Really? Trying to paint herself as patriotic and intelligent is ludicrous. DR. LS? Uh-huh right. I would be willing to bet the opposite is true. She is not very smart and I bet they treat her with the utmost security because no one wants to do anything to allow her any wiggle room in the case.

Second, she continues to throw out possibilities for who killed GS hoping something will stick. She has no defense and she knows it. But if she can convince even one juror that there *might* be another possibility, she can get a hung jury.

Thirdly, blaming AS for cheating is the lowest of lows. So what if he did? Cheating isn't a death sentence for ANYONE.

Thirdly, blaming AS for cheating is the lowest of lows. So what if he did? Cheating isn't a death sentence for ANYONE.
^^RSBM

I'm not bothered by the infidelity allegations -- that's very normal in cases like this. I'm bothered with LS alleging AS should be charged with manslaughter! To me, the manslaughter of his little boy is going over the line. MOO

We've long known that AS departed CoSpgs on Saturday, Jan 25 for his Jan 26 flight out of Denver to OK.

When I think about that Sunday and LS making GS go out on not one but two trips (alleged hikes) to Garden of the Gods which reportedly was an unseasonable warm and crowded day, I think LS could have been fuming mad.

We all know what allegedly transpired Sunday evening leading to GS death on Monday. I'm more convinced LS was planning on a hiking accident and those plans foiled when the park was crowded.

I'd have to go back to the docs but I think LS Google searches related to trouble in the marriage were also conducted in the early AM of this same weekend.

So sad to think about what one weekend could have meant if only GS had been invited for a sleepover with a friend, or better yet, not had to leave his visit with his mother.

MOO
I agree that GOG was in an effort to do the deed and not for any other reason.

Yes!! I think maybe so too.

Is she really a Dr? I have forgotten. I am still laughing at her insanity. Yet its not funny.
Ill never understand how such a sick monster ended up around children.
Total insanity.
I was searching to see if she actually had a doctorate. She isn’t listed as a graduate in the commencement list of 2019. This may only be those that attended but if I succeeded in completing I would want to be there for the honor.

https://www.liberty.edu/media/1270/commencement/2019/Commencement_Participation_List_3-18.pdf

I'm bothered with LS alleging AS should be charged with manslaughter! To me, the manslaughter of his little boy is going over the line. MOO
Definitely! Justice for the murder of a loved one is really a hollow victory, but its the best you can hope for. In this case, the justice that Landen cried out for, will come at an unfathomable expense. They will endure the gruesome details surrounding their son's death. And it appears that TS intends to tear their souls to shreds using these allegations as her defense.

I thank the Lord for TS's ex parte communication with Judge Werner. And my soul is comforted knowing that the brilliant Michael Allen will be well prepared to obliterate her line of defense. This is personal and he will win this case.

... and here it is, the story I was afraid would find it's way into MSM :(

I know the pain of losing a child. And regardless of the circumstances involved in their death, we instinctively find reasons to blame ourselves and do not heal until we begin to let them go. It is so, so hard. Faced with the accusations TS is raising, it would be the end of me. This is pain that no parent should endure.
I am so sorry that you had to endure that !!!!!!

Definitely! Justice for the murder of a loved one is really a hollow victory, but its the best you can hope for. In this case, the justice that Landen cried out for, will come at an unfathomable expense. They will endure the gruesome details surrounding their son's death. And it appears that TS intends to tear their souls to shreds using these allegations as her defense.

I thank the Lord for TS's ex parte communication with Judge Werner. And my soul is comforted knowing that the brilliant Michael Allen will be well prepared to obliterate her line of defense. This is personal and he will win this case.
Amen sister !!!!!!:)

^^RSBM

I'm not bothered by the infidelity allegations -- that's very normal in cases like this. I'm bothered with LS alleging AS should be charged with manslaughter! To me, the manslaughter of his little boy is going over the line. MOO
I totally agree .. Landen would of been more than happy to get her children ... if he was running round of well he ran with you he will run again .. no reason to take it out on Gannon because if she was smart the military frowns on infidelity and she could if had it made .... she sooooo stupid!!!!!

If she even had the thought of him “having an accident/fall” at GOTG then she’s really a moron JMO. That place is packed not just whenever the weather is good but whenever the weather just “isn’t really bad”. There would’ve been so many witnesses. We don’t go there anymore, it’s not fun with all the people.

But even if that was or wasn’t her intention, she’s still a moron. No way around it. Not a smart sociopath MOO.

Reading the crime online article about “manslaughter” and then hearing Tee say AS was a cheater-both doozies even for her.

Mostly what I want to say here about these two pieces of information is this: she lies all the time. But don’t forget her past statements-there are nuggets of truth in everything she’s said.

Just checking in to see where justice for Gannon is at this point. I see Leticia is still uncontrollably and obsessively digging the hole deeper for herself.

At this point, I can't even follow her sentences from beginning to end without losing the meaning of what she's trying to say. It's all totally illogical, imo.
She seems incapable of shutting up. She tries to explain her version(s) of what happened and each time she does, she seems to become more and more unraveled mentally. I'm totally amazed that she doesn't realize, from experience at this point, that she should skip the interviews for her own good. She seems to have no awareness whatsoever as to how she's perceived by her other people ...No awareness of how continual changes in "stories" is perceived by other people.

Even children, when lying to attempt to avoid punishment, know when to pick a story and stick with it.
I wonder if they've done a CT scan of her head / brain... just for elimination purposes. I'm serious... something is really, really wrong with this woman's wiring, imo.

Not forgotten ~ Justice for Gannon

I believe she really thinks AS should be charged for manslaughter because of what his actions made her do. Meaning the alleged cheating, their marriage supposedly crumbling/he was going to divorce her—in her mind “how dare he?” So she’s got it in her head that he caused this situation and he’s accountable. She’s just vile. Everybody else is the problem and again she’s the real victim JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kristens5487