Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 **ARREST** #48

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah,its a fine line. It's very hard because although he is a victim some of his choices led to this point,I guess maybe we could say IF LS believed she was cheated on it could provide motive in her eyes without actually accusing AS of anything ourselves? (If that makes sense to anyone but me lol)

ETA When I say his choices I dont mean it's his fault at all,Leticia is the ONLY one responsible for Gannons death.

LS flat out denies doing any harm to Gannon, so her throwing out accusations against AS wouldn't serve to provide motive at all.
It just gives people something salacious to talk about.
She's just being herself: cruel and ugly.

jmo

LS flat out denies doing any harm to Gannon, so her throwing out accusations against AS wouldn't serve to provide motive at all.

jmo
Exactly! And now that she has a platform (refer to my posts #910 & #912), we can expect her remarks to reflect her desperation then trickle into MSM.

Is it possible to restrict her from contacting the Youtube creators (is that the correct term?)? Especially since she also gave away her defense. Maybe she is now aiming for a mistrial of some sort.

She's just rolling in an audience right now, taking control again.
making it up as she goes along.
causing maximum pain for Gannon's parents again because cruelty is the name of her game.
we do have to be very careful.
You got that right. She is calling people who will report her statements to the masses. Plus, her letters to the judge will become part of the public record. Personally, I think she was baiting Judge Werner to reply to her.

Friends and family of Gannon Stauch want you to remember the good times he had.
Crossway Church is holding a motorcycle ride and memorial service for him on Sept. 26.
A memorial service and vigil will be held immediately after the ride at Beach Church. For more information click here.
Stauch's parents are encouraging people to participate in the ride and donate to an organization that fights child abuse.

Gannon's favorite color was blue.

They are asking anyone who registers for the ride to bring a blue stuffed toy that will be donated to law enforcement to hand out to children.
Gannon Stauch memorial service to be held in Horry County

Exactly! And now that she has a platform (refer to my posts #910 & #912), we can expect her remarks to reflect her desperation then trickle into MSM.

Is it possible to restrict her from contacting the Youtube creators (is that the correct term?)? Especially since she also gave away her defense. Maybe she is now aiming for a mistrial of some sort.
Wow LS is tooting her own horn .... loudly I see...

Imo if she is restricted from one source she will find another she is persistent in doing all the damage she can . And for her to come up with some of the things I have been reading the mental hosp stamped her nuts/competent and shipped her back to the jail to get her out of their hair ASAP..imo.

Wow LS is tooting her own horn .... loudly I see...

Imo if she is restricted from one source she will find another she is persistent in doing all the damage she can . And for her to come up with some of the things I have been reading the mental hosp stamped her nuts/competent and shipped her back to the jail to get her out of their hair ASAP..imo.
You got that right, LOL! Perhaps she would have more time to participate in her case if she would stay off of the phone and cut out the drama. I bet the El Paso County jail feels the same way.

I found what I think LS's threat would look like !!!! LOL
Plus this is what I really think of her also.

118796104_3327048657334404_403588565993978439_n.jpg

jmo
Listening to LS, sometimes I think she talks as if she's fictitious Edgar. In her phone call with LE, she also states that AS should be charged with manslaughter. No arguing that LS is wacko. Nonetheless, I don't know where else you'd expect the allegations of infidelity to come from if not LS (and maybe GS mother).

IMO her defense team are fed up with her by now. I can’t imagine having to listen to her deranged blather even if Covid has limited their interaction. I’m torn between wanting her silenced and allowing her to keep running her mouth and her pencil. I have a feeling she might implode if she doesn’t have an outlet. In the meantime, she’s proving herself a liar and a danger to society, which will not help her when she finally goes to trial.

You got that right, LOL! Perhaps she would have more time to participate in her case if she would stay off of the phone and cut out the drama. I bet the El Paso County jail feels the same way.
LOL.... I thought the same thing .... thought she was educated .. didn’t they teach to use your time wisely ?????

UGH. And it just gets worse from here...

"In an exclusive interview with CrimeOnline, Stauch, who’s currently incarcerated at the El Paso County Jail in Colorado, alleged that her estranged husband, Albert Stauch, the father of Gannon, “should be in jail for manslaughter.” Although she didn’t give specifics on why Albert Stauch deserves a manslaughter charge, she did claim that he owed someone named “Edgar” money, which led to Gannon’s disappearance."

Jailhouse Interview: Letecia Stauch describes new version of beloved Colorado boy, Gannon Stauch’s death [EXCLUSIVE]

"In an exclusive interview with CrimeOnline, Stauch, who’s currently incarcerated at the El Paso County Jail in Colorado, alleged that her estranged husband, Albert Stauch, the father of Gannon, “should be in jail for manslaughter.” Although she didn’t give specifics on why Albert Stauch deserves a manslaughter charge, she did claim that he owed someone named “Edgar” money, which led to Gannon’s disappearance."

Jailhouse Interview: Letecia Stauch describes new version of beloved Colorado boy, Gannon Stauch’s death [EXCLUSIVE]

So if AS is the mastermind, why did she need to give HIM so many varied accounts of what happened? I guess it was part of the master plan.

If anyone on earth is the devil in disguise, it is TS. MOO.

She just keeps spinning her lies over and over--
each one crazier than the other. SMH
She just can't keep her mouth shut--
she truly is a defense attorney's nightmare.

jmo
Even tho she flat out denies doing any harm to Gannon she is charged with murdering him. Her anger and jealousy about AS cheating does possibly go to motive imo. She couldn't have had any greater revenge imo than causing suffering and the ultimate harm to As's only son.
Imo, of course she's going to deny harming Gannon but I think the evidence will convict her hands down.
jmo

Don’t you know that’s right ... the attorney that was removed or got another position , don’t you know she was sooooo happy!!!! :D

Don’t you know that’s right ... the attorney that was removed or got another position , don’t you know she was sooooo happy!!!! :D
lol bet she moved to her other office faster than “ boiled okra”.... lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member