Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 **ARREST** #48

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
GOBSMACKED!

I have no other word. I've run out.

WTH?

She is cunning. Dangerously cunning but what she doesn't realize is that she is actually putting her ability to a "fair" trial at serious risk. She is creating that risk. No one else.

Will they file for a change of venue? I think they have to although I don't think it will make a difference.

She's going to try and represent herself. I see it coming.

Anyone know, if a Court Appointed Lawyer can back out of a case just because they can't do the job they need to do or deal with the client?

TBH, I would probably have a mental breakdown if I had to deal with her.

MOO
I am calling it now; if she represents herself, she will do so in a pair of Jodi Arias glasses.

Did she mean "Eguardo" in stead of "Edgar"? :rolleyes::rolleyes:

I had wondered the same thing.

I'm thinking not because wasn't Eguardo her rapist, and Edgar was going to pay for her cruise or something like that? (Poor audio when I listened).

I also think LS uses Eguardo as her alter-ego when she wants to make comments about things she should not have knowledge of, unless she was present at the scene, of course. MOO

Last edited:
But still nothing on the El Paso County court site... which has been that way since she went to Pueblo hospital.
Correct -- her entire case summary was pulled ever since she went to Pueblo for an in-person evaluation. I think it will stay that way until the court officially announces that LS is competent to stand trial.

Did she mean "Eguardo" in stead of "Edgar"? :rolleyes::rolleyes:

I was wondering the same thing! I think she just couldn't remember the name(s) she had used in the past. When you lie constantly it gets hard to keep track of your lies!:mad:
Leigh Egan was on with Trisha tonight and she confirmed that Edgar/Eguardo (or EGGuardo Omeletto as I like to refer to him!) are the same person! LS is an evil idiot!

MOO JMO

It looks like the competency hearing is on schedule for Tuesday, September 8th. Yay! Although, it is still not listed on the court docket.

This was added to the Register of Actions linked. They have proposed dates for the Proof Evident Hearing as well. Fingers crossed for October. The court received the sealed behavioral report on the 3rd.

9/03/2020 Minute Order (No Print) Event ID: 000173 E-Filed: N USB RCVD IN SEALED ENVELOPE FROM CO OFFICE OF BEHAVIORAL HEALTH, PLACED IN DIV 15 INBOX ON 9/3/2020 AT 11:40 AM.
_ _ _ _ _ _ _
I AM PROVIDING YOU WITH SOME DATES FOR A PROOF EVIDENT HEARING JUST IN CASE THAT WILL BE PART OF THE DISCUSSION WE WILL BE HAVING ON TUESDAY. WE CAN START AT 830 OR 900AM ON EACH OF THESE DATES:
OCTOBER 12
OCTOBER 13
NOVEMBER 9
NOVEMBER 12
NOVEMBER 13
NOVEMBER 23
NOVEMBER 24
DECEMBER 14
DECEMBER 15
DECEMBER 18

https://www.courts.state.co.us/userfiles/file/Court_Probation/04th_Judicial_District/El_Paso/Stauch/ROA Aug 29 - Sept 4 2020.pdf

Colorado Judicial Branch - El Paso - Cases of Interest - The People of the State of Colorado v. Letecia Stauch

ETA: @Niner (still not on docket) oops see @Seattle1 added you as I was editing. TY

Last edited:
It looks like the competency hearing is on schedule for Tuesday, September 8th. Yay! Although, it is still not listed on the court docket.

This was added to the Register of Actions linked. They have proposed dates for the Proof Evident Hearing as well. Fingers crossed for October. The court received the sealed behavioral report on the 3rd.

9/03/2020 Minute Order (No Print) Event ID: 000173 E-Filed: N USB RCVD IN SEALED ENVELOPE FROM CO OFFICE OF BEHAVIORAL HEALTH, PLACED IN DIV 15 INBOX ON 9/3/2020 AT 11:40 AM.
_ _ _ _ _ _ _
I AM PROVIDING YOU WITH SOME DATES FOR A PROOF EVIDENT HEARING JUST IN CASE THAT WILL BE PART OF THE DISCUSSION WE WILL BE HAVING ON TUESDAY. WE CAN START AT 830 OR 900AM ON EACH OF THESE DATES:
OCTOBER 12
OCTOBER 13
NOVEMBER 9
NOVEMBER 12
NOVEMBER 13
NOVEMBER 23
NOVEMBER 24
DECEMBER 14
DECEMBER 15
DECEMBER 18

https://www.courts.state.co.us/userfiles/file/Court_Probation/04th_Judicial_District/El_Paso/Stauch/ROA Aug 29 - Sept 4 2020.pdf

Colorado Judicial Branch - El Paso - Cases of Interest - The People of the State of Colorado v. Letecia Stauch

Brilliant - thank you.

@Niner - confirming 9/8/20 hearing is on.

Listening to LS, sometimes I think she talks as if she's fictitious Edgar. In her phone call with LE, she also states that AS should be charged with manslaughter. No arguing that LS is wacko. Nonetheless, I don't know where else you'd expect the allegations of infidelity to come from if not LS (and maybe GS mother).

BBM

Or a spouse or friend of the woman with whom he was cheating.

I think that LS knew about it. She's all about her image, so she wasn't about to tell the public about it and make it seem like her marriage was anything less than perfect & AS wasn't happy and satisfied with her as a wife. That is until it became widely talked about over the past 2 weeks!

She knew people found out & were talking about it. She's all about control & projecting an image (even if it's all fake.) She also knows that there's a hearing coming up & that her competency claim is going to fail! That's why the phone calls have ramped up again, she's trying to control the narrative and spin the story in her favor! :rolleyes::mad:

LS it's not going to work!! First off, your lies & tales make no sense! Second, you did it & no matter what story you put out there, there is NO EXCUSE for what you did to sweet, innocent Gannon!

#GannonStrong

MOO JMO

Last edited:
These poor children must have been gas-lighted every day by this woman.

Her comments and inability to keep her mouth shut will ensure that she is found competent and found guilty. Her behavior in killing Gannon and in general makes me wonder what she had done to the children previously in ongoing and systematic ways.

Taking off my sleuthing hat for a minute to post/vent. This case has affected me like no other! Sweet Gannon reminds me of one of my own children. Seeing his smile, the pics, videos, and hearing him described by family & friends....drew me in and then what happened to him gutted me! That poor, poor child and his sister. What they had to deal with on a daily basis living with LS! The chaos, lies, confusion, gaslighting, and mental abuse! It just breaks my heart in a million pieces and I've cried so many tears over the past 6+ months.

I'd been doing better and not so emotional over it all, but her letter and these phone calls have brought it all back. Tears again! Can you imagine his sweet heart, and 11 year old mind trying to figure out how to navigate in LS's world?? Oh Gannon, I'm so sorry for what you had to endure and how I wish she NEVER entered your life! :(:(

JMO

_ _ _ _ _ _ _
OCTOBER 12
OCTOBER 13
NOVEMBER 9
NOVEMBER 12
NOVEMBER 13
NOVEMBER 23
NOVEMBER 24
DECEMBER 14
DECEMBER 15
DECEMBER 18

ETA: @Niner (still not on docket) oops see @Seattle1 added you as I was editing. TY

Thanks for this info @DTPeke!! Fingers crossed!

#justiceforGannon #GannonStrong

By the way, LS has promised that she's going to be calling people every couple of days to put more info out there! :confused: Leigh Egan mentioned on Websleuths tonight that she had another call from LS TODAY! Unfortunately she was busy & missed the call, but is sure she'll be calling back soon. So lots more BS & lies to look forward to. :rolleyes:

Thank you for the court info @DTPeke & @Seattle1 !! Much appreciated!
animated-smileys-greetings-012.gif

and @MtnMama Group hug.jpg

By the way, LS has promised that she's going to be calling people every couple of days to put more info out there! :confused: Leigh Egan mentioned on Websleuths tonight that she had another call from LS TODAY! Unfortunately she was busy & missed the call, but is sure she'll be calling back soon. So lots more BS & lies to look forward to. :rolleyes:
LS's attorney must be going nuts with her!
She sure reminds me of Jodi Arias. I figured from the start we would be hearing from her behind bars.

I wonder how long it will take before she has an outburst or tantrum in the courtroom? As much as she was playing the docile prisoner during her past appearances, I doubt that she can keep it up once she realizes that the judge wasn’t moved by her letter and nobody believes her lies. MOO.

I wonder how long it will take before she has an outburst or tantrum in the courtroom? As much as she was playing the docile prisoner during her past appearances, I doubt that she can keep it up once she realizes that the judge wasn’t moved by her letter and nobody believes her lies. MOO.
Wonder if she'll take the stand like Jodi Arias did. Cause, you know, she too is very smart. After all, she has a doctorate.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kristens5487