Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 *Arrest* #49

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Great post & great question too.

Pure speculation of course but I think the only way she'd ever admit to what she did, is if there was something in it for her. Such as, blaming someone else for causing her to react in such a way (probably AS), and then somehow still painting herself out to be the real victim in this.

I mean, she's pretty handy with making up elaborate stories.
Just ask Eguardo, or the jailhouse peanut butter delivery person.

I doubt she will ever admit to what she has done. Like you stated she has contradicted herself over and over again with her numerous stories.

Dear Gannon ~ our beautiful boy,
You’ve been on my mind so much lately. I wish we could have met. I wanted to introduce you to my 13 year old granddaughter. I know y’all would’ve been the best of friends. She’s a gamer too. She’s a trick rider on her skateboard so she could have showed you her moves. If you’re ever looking down from heaven toward the Okie sky; watch for the beautiful little girl with blonde curly hair and blue eyes. She’ll be trick-riding guardrails. I feel super close to you here in these threads. I can almost hear you exclaim “I think I can fly” I’m a little weepy eyed today. My best friend is very sick. I thought I’d come by to say hi. Maybe your spirit will cheer me up. I miss you. I love you. I’ll never forget you.❤️

I doubt she will ever admit to what she has done. Like you stated she has contradicted herself over and over again with her numerous stories.
She will never, ever own up to her guilt because, in her warped head, she was justified. I’ve felt all along that she’ll blame Gannon for doing something to her that caused her to have no choice but to fight back, like Jodi Arias and her self-defense garbage. She’ll also take advantage of the opportunity to slander AS and LH. Fortunately, no jury will ever NOT convict her.

She will never, ever own up to her guilt because, in her warped head, she was justified. I’ve felt all along that she’ll blame Gannon for doing something to her that caused her to have no choice but to fight back, like Jodi Arias and her self-defense garbage. She’ll also take advantage of the opportunity to slander AS and LH. Fortunately, no jury will ever NOT convict her.
In recalling the reported internet searches LS made (leading up to GS murder) regarding her relationship with her spouse, I believe that LS is an insult collector and everything she inflicted on GS was in retaliation for a perceived wrong. She definitely felt all was warranted and will never accept responsibility. MOO

Yes! Yes! Yes! to all.

After reading the news article from the attached link below....
there is no doubt (well imo) that she is sanely capable of trying to "save herself" and "play the victim". Which is why she is having her defense manipulate her "state of mind" with the repeated evals.

Her last response as quoted in the linked article under the date Wed Jan 29, 2020..says it all.
LS: “You don’t understand how it is to be a stepmom”

I’m fairly certain there was a legally sound reason for being granted a second eval, although I can’t recall what that was. It may have been one or more of her latest antics. Someone with a better memory will probably post a link for you. IMO the real reason is they didn’t like being told that, while Leticia is evil and menace to society, she’s completely sane and able to stand trial.

ETA Letecia Stauch found competent to stand trial in killing of stepson, but her attorneys want a second evaluation

Probably because the first results were that LS is competent for the court hearings to continue forward, and LS did not like the results. Never mind the first evaluation was very thorough where she was in-patient custody at the Colorado State Hospital - Pueblo.

Great post & great question too.

Pure speculation of course but I think the only way she'd ever admit to what she did, is if there was something in it for her. Such as, blaming someone else for causing her to react in such a way (probably AS), and then somehow still painting herself out to be the real victim in this.

I mean, she's pretty handy with making up elaborate stories.
Just ask Eguardo, or the jailhouse peanut butter delivery person.

Affidavit reveals police timeline of Gannon Stauch's murder - KRDO

In rereading the article posted above by @Campizi67, I’m still amazed that she thought LE would believe any of the ridiculous scenarios she offered. Or that anyone would believe she has a PhD. I have a hard time believing she has a legitimate undergrad degree in any field. She’s as dumb as a rock but perfectly sane.

In rereading the article posted above by @Campizi67, I’m still amazed that she thought LE would believe any of the ridiculous scenarios she offered. Or that anyone would believe she has a PhD. I have a hard time believing she has a legitimate undergrad degree in any field. She’s as dumb as a rock but perfectly sane.

I could not have said that better!

Does anyone else feel a small bite of joy that Tecia might never eat anything but prison food for the rest of her miserable life?

I wish we could order up nothing but peanut better for her, every meal, chunky, no milk, with a message on every single dry bite.

Petty isn't pretty, I know. It's just that, after every horrible thing she did, it's hard to feel merciful.

I really do look forward to the day when I forget her name.

JMO

JMO

Does anyone else feel a small bite of joy that Tecia might never eat anything but prison food for the rest of her miserable life?

I wish we could order up nothing but peanut better for her, every meal, chunky, no milk, with a message on every single dry bite.

Petty isn't pretty, I know. It's just that, after every horrible thing she did, it's hard to feel merciful.

JMO

JMO
Yes, yes, yes, and YES!

In other words, ITA Megnut.

IMHO

JMO

JMO

No, I get absolutely no joy from anything to do with this case.

It's all horrendous and horrific.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member